Love Is Not Over

بواسطة mochldi

In which Jeon Jungkook of BTS ends up in the girls bathroom asking help from Lalisa Manoban. ⠀ "Um, are you s... المزيد

Author's Note
Prologue
1 • Um, oops
2 • Your name?
3 • Her
4 • I told you so
5 • I found you, again
6 • Midnight snack
7 • First win
8 • Number
9 • Busted
10 • Late night texts
11 • I don't like her
12 • Seen zoned
13 • Bets
14 • Doll
15 • Its just a hug
16 • Self control
17 • For me
18 • Thailand
19 • You don't know
20 • I miss you
22 • I do like him
23 • It's official
24 • I love you
25 • Pictures
26 • Promise me
27 • Guidance
28 • Stay away
29 • Moments like this
30 • Another level
31 • Accidents
32 • For her
33 • Good bye
34 • I will be fine
35 • Trust
36 • In our next life
37 • Lonely christmas pt.1
38 • Lonely christmas pt.2
39 • Love is not over
Epilouge
Thank You :)

21 • Rooftop

9.9K 415 133
بواسطة mochldi

☁️
Lisa

I never thought I'd see the day where I would be standing in front of the apartment where bts lives. To say that it was a sight was definitely an understatement.

I don't know why I'm making this a big deal, after all he's the one who invited me.

You're just going to spend the day with him, it's not like it's your first time hanging out with him.

But I'll be your first time hanging out with him in his dorm. Alone.

"Yah!" I slapped my head, getting that thought out of my head. I shouldn't be thinking of things like that.

It's just friends hanging out. Friends hang out all the time, it's nothing new.

Exactly, so calm down Lisa, you can do this.

Fighting!

Great now I'm talking to myself.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I looked up and saw Jungkook leaning against the door, with his arms folded together.

When did he get there?

"Well no." Walking towards him. "I was just thinking about, things." He rolled his eyes, grabbing my arm.

Jungkook picked me at my dorm around 10am, I didn't think he would be that early. I expected him to be around 12 or even 1, but he said that we have to spend the whole day together.

Which I didn't really understand, because like he said we had the whole day together. So why was he such in a rush?

"Whatever you were thinking about must have been very deep. You looked like you were into it."

"You could say that." I sighed as he led me through the building. Of course I couldn't help but to look around.

These guys were most definitely rich. You can easily tell by just looking at the building outside.

"Come in." He opened the door for me.

Wow was an understatement. "Close your mouth before flies get in." I heard him chuckle, lifting my chin and closing it for me.

"Wow."

"It's a dorm doll, it's nothing special." I heard the door shut, which reminded me to take my shoes off. "You've never been inside a dorm before?"

"Yah!" I punched his shoulder, "I have, just not inside a boys dorm."

"So is it true?"

"What's true?"

"That you're not allowed to talk to your male sunbaes? Like Winner and Ikon?"

"No we are, but we don't hang in each others dorm, now do we?" I sat down on the couch looking around the room. The room was clean and it was filled with many plushies and gifts, which I assumed was given by their fans.

"Fair enough." Shrugging his shoulders. "Do you play?" He held a control player.

"Games aren't really my thing, but I'll give it a try." Grabbing he controller from his hand.

"Not like I was going to give a choice to begin with." Rolling his eyes, grabbing another controller on the table and taking a seat next to me.

"Have you played Mario cart?"

"Actually yes I have, Jisoo unnie plays, but I'm really bad at it." He laughed, turning the console on. "To be fair, I'm bad at games at games in general."

"You aren't that bad."

"You haven't seen me play before."

"I have actually, remember I took you to an arcade." Ah right, how could I forget. The first time we hanged out as friends.

Or as my unnies like to call it, our first date.

"The only game we played was dance revolution, dancings my thing so that was an exception."

"Enough talking Manoban. I'll see how bad you really are." Without asking me if I was ready, he pressed play and the game started.

⭐️🐰

"When you said you were bad, I didn't think you would be that bad."

"Yah!" I punched his shoulder, pouting.

"What? You said it yourself, you said you're not only bad at Mario Cart but also games in general."

I knew there was no point in defending myself anymore. I did say that and I proved my point. I sucked at games. Period.

"You know I'm tired of winning." I scoffed. I know he had ego, but I didn't think it was this big. Actually never mind I sorta expected this.

"Let's go outside, yeah?" He held my arm, pulling me off the couch. I'm not too sure where he was taking me, but I assumed not in the dorm. Considering that we were walking out the door already.

"Where are you taking me?" I looked around my surroundings in awe. Bangtan were definitely rich. "You're not gonna kill me right?"

He stopped walking and looked back. "What makes you say that?"

"Because this is what happens in movies. The guy takes the girl somewhere, the girl expecting a romantic place where they can cuddle or something. But little does the girl know, the guys gonna kill her when she least expects it."

He laughed, his head tilting back. As soon as he stopped, he gave me the cutest smiles that reached his eyes. "If I was planning to kill you, I would've done that a long time ago doll."

"Yeah but still-"

"Yeah but nothing." Holding my hand tightly, he turned around and started walking. "Trust me okay?"

Does he plan on pushing my off the building?

"No I'm going to push you off the building." He looked back for a second but then faced the front again. "If that was what you were thinking."

Was he a mind reader?

"No you're thinking out loud."

"Oh."

"Yeah." I heard him chuckle. There was a staircase, which I assumed took you to the rooftop. "Let's go?"

"Again you're not going to kill me right?"

Rolling his eyes and grabbing my arm leading my towards the door. "Again, no I don't."

Next thing I knew, I was facing the view of Seoul. The view was absolutely breathtaking and to say I wasn't impressed was an absolute lie. "This is beautiful." I whispered, though I'm pretty sure he heard that.

"That's not what I wanted you to see." Another surprise?

He lead me the other side of the rooftop. What I saw next was not what I was expecting.

It was like a picnic, but it wasn't just a blanket sprawled across the floor, with food on top. No it was a like a fort. Literally.

There were pillows and blankets spread out, with those fake lanterns hanging around the railing of the rooftop. Food was on one side and there was soft music playing in the background.

"You really outdid yourself, did you Jungkook?"

"Anything for you doll." I wasn't too sure how to reply to that, so I pretended that I didn't hear him and walked towards the fort.

"You didn't have to do this you know." I sat on the blanket and hugged a pillow.

"I didn't, but I did anyways." He took a seat next to me as he wrapped a blanket around me.

Jeon Jungkook was definitely boyfriend material and whoever his future girlfriend is, lucky her.

"Thank you Jungkook."

"No Lisa, thank you." He leaned in and kissed my forehead, keeping his lips there for a minute before pulling away.

I'm glad he couldn't read my mind like I thought he could. Cause at this moment I realised something.

I liked Jeon Jungkook.

In fact I could even be in love with him and I would be alright with that.

For some reason being in love with him didn't scare me like I thought it would. Today he helped me realise that being with him makes me happy. I just hope that he feels the same way.

Before I could stop myself, I leaned in and pressed my lips against his.

He seemed shocked at first but he didn't push me away, nor did he pull away. I could feel his smile against his lips which made myself smile. Unlike our first kiss in Gayo, this one was a lot slower, more passionate, more sincere.

Jungkook wrapped his arms my body, pulling me up. Naturally I wrapped my legs around his waist, so now I was sitting on his lap. His hands roamed around my body, as his lips left mine and made its way to my jaw leaving wet kisses.

I had closed my eyes, forgetting my surroundings for a minute, but at that moment it didn't matter.

I cupped his cheeks, bringing his lips back to mine as the kiss fastened. Putting my hands in his hair, I twisted his locks, making sure to pull a bit. I heard him groan making it harder for me to control myself. Jesus Christ.

He pulled back and pressed his forehead with mine. Looking at me, he gave me a smile that made me go crazy.

"You make me happy Jungkook." I whispered, but I immediately regretted after I realised I had said that out loud.

But he wasn't upset, in fact the complete opposite actually. "You make me happy too Lisa."

☁️

Thoughts??

Vote and Comment <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.1K 58 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
éclatant بواسطة :/

قصص الهواة

16.3K 1.1K 13
A broke waiter and the head chef at one of the most prestigious and well known restaurants in France take part in secret late night rendezvous. a lis...
12.4K 460 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
185K 9.1K 30
"You're really quite the man." BOOK 2 A LISKOOK FANFICTION Copyright © 𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦 All Rights Reserved 2020. Start : 06.30.20 End : 08.19.20