RWBY: The Dragon's Rose

By c12376

Y/n and Jack,your best friend,were doing their regular school day,until both of you felt something off from a... More

RWBY Vol.1 Prologue
Rwby Vol.1 Part 1
Rwby Vol.1 Part 2
Rwby Vol.1 Part 3
Rwby Vol.1 Part 4
Rwby Vol.1 Part 5
Rwby Vol.2 Part 1
Rwby Vol.2 Part 2
Rwby Vol.2 Part 3
Rwby Vol.2 Part 4
Rwby Vol.2 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 3 Part 1
?̵̧̛̣̘͈͙̗̤̓̓̄̀̾̽̏̆́̽͝?̴͓̩̤̞̺̙̗̃?̸̡͍̭̻͕̪̳̩̦̗͊̍̌̉͝
Rwby Vol.3 Part 2
Rwby Vol.3 Part 3
Rwby Vol.4 Part 1
Rwby Vol.4 Part 2
Rwby Vol.4 Part 3
...?
Rwby Vol.5 Part 1
Rwby Vol. 5 Part 3
Character Short: Y/n
Rwby Vol.6 Part 1
RWBY Vol.6 Part 2
Rwby Vol.6 Part 3
Rwby Vol.6 Part 4
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 2
RWBY Vol. 7 Part 3
RWBY Vol.7 Part 4
RWBY Vol.7 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 7 Part 6
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 1
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 3
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 4
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 5
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 6
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 7
Rwby Vol.8 Part 8
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 9
Explanation
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 10
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 11
RWBY Vol. 8 Part 12
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 13
Rwby Vol. 8 Part 14

Rwby Vol. 5 Part 2

1.2K 13 6
By c12376

(thank you for 800 reads!)

--Jack's POV--

We hesitantly let the guy lead the way while Yang was driving her motorcycle and the shady dude is on the back seat,meanwhile I was running beside them with my semblance active

Yang:How much further,pal? | Shady Dude:This should just about do it.

We stop in a small clearing.

Shady Dude:You wait here,I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear

He then run off to the bushes.

Jack:I dont like him... | Yang:Me too,Imma take a few things off,it's so hot. | Jack:Yeah,I should as well.

I take off my trench coat and fold it up,then laid it on Yang's bike. I suddenly got a very bad feeling,I followed my instincts and used my werewolf powers on my arm to block a fire dust bullet aiming at Yang.

Yang:Thanks.

Then the Shady Dude comes back with about,10 people maybe? With either stolen or makeshift guns and machetes.

Shady Dude:I can't believe you were dumb enough to let me lead you here. | Jack:Is this everyone? | Shady Dude:*chuckles* Yes,little dude,this is it. Well,unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way. | Yang:That way? | Shady Dude:*looks at the others,confused* Yes,that way. | Jack:Good to know,thanks. | Shady Dude:Now to pay me back for this tooth,we're going to take your bike,and you're going to take your lumps.

Yang and I looked at each other,amused. I grab my weapons behind my back while Yang readies her Ember Cecilia on her human arm. They all raised they guard.

Shady Dude:You got the jump on me last time,bro,but you really ought to think twice about fighting all--

Yang activated her shotgun component on her tech arm,while I reload Aries,and they all step back.

Shady Dude:Alright...Get them!

Yang walked forward while I stayed back,watching for anyone try to flank her. Yang was able to easily take down two guys until people start firing at her,I took aim and shot a few at the stomach,so they wont die. Yang took down a few more dudes before kicking the Shady Dude in the throat,three people tried to flank her from behind,but I stop them by electrocuting them from behind. Yang continued to take down more people,I see the Shady Dude aiming for her,I instantly run up to him and punched his hand,making him miss his shot,and I kicked him in the chest,forcing the air out of his lungs,and colliding into another person.

I turned around and see Yang's arm shaking again,she closed her eyes and held her human arm with her tech arm to make it calm down.

Jack:Nice little warm up. | Yang:*chuckle* Yeah,that was a bit too easy. | Shady Dude:*coughs* Who are you? It doesn't even matter,when Raven finds out what you did,you're dead! | Yang:*scoff* Possibly,but I doubt it. I'm her daughter,after all. | Shady Dude:Then who are YOU? (referring to Jack) | Jack:Didn't you already see? (I said while lifting one of my arms with my werewolf powers activated) | Shady Dude:I'm dead.

The Shady Dude groans,then fainted from exhaustion.

Yang:Here's your coat. | Jack:Thanks.

--Your POV--

It's the next day,and we're watching Ruby and Oscar fighting in hand-to-hand combat,Ruby was a bit all over the place,and clearly not good on QTQ.

Jaune:Man,Oz wasn't kidding,Oscar's picking up on this stuff fast.

Oscar managed to punch Ruby in the face,while she growls.

Oscar:Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry!

And Ruby immediately punched him in the face so hard that it knocked him back a few meters.

Ruby:Ha! Yes! I did it! (realizes) Oscar? | Oscar:*pants* ...Why didn't you tell me?! | You:???

Oscar gets up and his eyes shined a bright yellow hue,signifying that Ozpin is in control.

Oz:Not bad,Miss Rose,but Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do,or I do.

Ozpin puts up his aura shield,and we all watched them with interest.

Ruby:Oh,heh,ha,well,maybe we should uh...take a break.

Ozpin charged forward and threw a few punches,but Ruby was able to block all of them,except the last one. Ozpin charges her again,she blocked a punch,but Ozpin quickly attacked her opening and kicked her in the face while air born. Ruby grunts in frustration and charges Ozpin this time,but he ducked down and head butted her.

Nora:Ouch.

Ozpin:The next time you want to throw a left cross,remember to push off with the appropriate foot,and as always,do be aware of any openings. | Ruby:*in pain* Got it...

I help Ruby get to her feet while Ozpin give the controls back to Oscar.

You:You okay,Oscar? | Oscar:How is this so exhausting? | Ren:Your body isn't used to this kind of training,not to mention generating a defensive Aura on your own. It takes intense concentration at first,but in time it will become second nature,allowing you to deflect attacks and gradually heal your wounds. After that,you can begun focusing on your semblance,whatever that may be. | Oscar:Semblance? | Nora:You know! Like your very own superpower! Everybody's got one,it's just a matter of finding it and mastering it. Ruby's move super fast,electricity makes me stronger,Y/n can react a lot faster than us,Ren can mask emotions,and Jaune...can,uh,um,hmm. | Jaune:I can't do anyth-- | Ruby:Jaune's like you!

Ruby grabs Oscar's hand and dragged him to Jaune's side.

Ruby:He hasn't found his Semblance yet,but we all know he will,and you will,too. We all just have to try and help each other get stronger. | Oscar:Cool. | Ren:A common philosophy is that a warrior's Semblance is a part of who they are,some say your personality and character can define your Semblance while some claim that it is the other way around. | You:Of course,there are still many who don't see a connection at all. | Nora:It's hard to know when you know sometimes,Ren's Semblance was unlocked from intense stress. | Ruby:Mine was kicked in during training one day. | You:And mine also kicked in when I was on a mission before Beacon started. | Oscar:*to Nora* What about you? | Nora:Oh,struck by lightning,didn't die. Crazy Thursday. | Jaune:I just don't understand what's wrong with me. I train,I meditate,but... | Oz:Don't worry,Mr. Arc. Your journey is far from over,and the same might be said for all of you. Unlocking your Semblance isn't the end,it can still grow and evolve. Providing you're willing to put in the work,who knows what could happen. | Ruby:Then let's get back to it...

--Jack's POV--

We let the bandits guide the way back to their camp,and we're currently walking through it,and were being stared down to the bone,not that it affects me or Yang,it looks like were being guided to a large tent,no doubt that that's where the leader is.

--William's POV--

We see the bandits running away from the cage,which means something is up. Weiss summoned her knight while I put some acid on the bars,and Weiss commanded her knight to attack the same spot where the acid is,so we can break it a lot faster.

--Jack's POV--

Is this really all the bandits they have? There's like 26 of them here,anyways,we're in front of the leaders tent,and I let Yang go forward,while I stay back again,knowing that this is their personal talk.

A masked woman emerges from the tent,with what look like a multi-dust-blade katana resting on her hip. She wears black clothing with long hair similar to Yang's,but it's back rather than blonde

Yang:Mom.

The Masked Person take off her mask,and it revealed a pair of crimson eyes,and a face almost similar to Yang's...she really is her mother.

Yang's Mom:So,after all this time,you finally decided to visit me. | Yang:You know that I searched for you,I spent years looking for you. | Yang's Mom:And you've found me,you were patient,determined,and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done,Yang,but did you have to be so rough with my men? | Yang:We didn't want a fight,they started it. | Yang's Mom:Well,you certainly finished it,but who's 'we' (I simply waved at her,while Yang turn her back to look at me) Right,I'm sure this is all very overwhelming,but I must admit that you've proven yourselves. So any questions you have I'll be happy to answer,you can stay with us tonight,I'll even have the cooks whip up something for you. | Jack:That's NOT why we're here.

She went silent,so silent that we can hear the wind howling.

Yang's Mom:What was that? | Yang:We're not here for you,Ruby is somewhere in Mistral,she's with Qrow and she's going to need our help,we just need you to take me to her. | Yang's Mom:And why would I do that? | Yang:*sarcastic* Because we're family. | Yang's Mom:*muttering* Family,only coming around when they need something. (normal)>I have to say,I'm disappointed. After all,you both found me,didn't you? Why not take that drive and use it to find your little sister if she really means that much to you? | Yang:Because you're going to save us time. Ruby was heading to Mistral,but there's no guarantee she's made it there,looking for her in Anima could take ages,but...Dad told me how your Semblance works,you can bond to certain people,and when you do,you could create a portal that takes you straight to them. You've got one for Dad,one for me,and you've got one for Qrow. He promised me he'd watch out for Ruby while a friend of mine was in a coma before he left,and I trust him. So,make a portal to my uncle and sister,and we'll be on our way.

Yang's Mom:You know,it takes real strength to march in here and demand such a favor of me,I've got to say,I'm impressed. It's very noble to want to help out your sister,but if she's with Qrow,then she's already a lost cause. | Jack:What does that mean? | Yang's Mom:You don't want to get mixed up in all of that,both of you,Ozpin is not the man you think he is,and Qrow is a fool for trusting him. I would know,I trusted him once,too. | Yang:I don't care what you think. | Yang's Mom:Your choice is your own,all I'm suggesting is that instead of getting wrapped up in something too big for you,for any of us,that maybe you take a moment to wonder if you're already where you belong. | Jack:Save your breath. | Yang:You can spout off whatever you want,but nothing is going to keep me from my sister. | Yang's Mom:Well,aren't you stubborn. | Yang:I get it from my mom. | Yang's Mom:...Well,if that's how you feel,then it sounds like we're down here. Take her away.

I let out a sigh of frustration

Yang:Did you not hear me? I said send me to Qrow,damn it! | Bandit:That's enough! You watch your mouth in front of our leader! | Yang:Make me.

The bandit charges at Yang,but I stepped in and kicked him,making him crash into a tent. But two familiar faces was seen when the tent came down.

Weiss:Yang? | Jack:William? | William:Jack! Yang! | Weiss:Alright,well,subtlety is out.

Then a large Knight in white armor with white smoke coming out of it,then Weiss and William came running to our sides.

Jack:What is that? | William:Don't worry about it,what are you two doing here? | Yang:Well,that's my mom and she can take us to Ruby and Y/n. | Yang's Mom:Ugh | Weiss:Your Mom kidnapped us?! | Yang:You kidnapped them?!

The whole group of bandits was arguing and some of them have the courage to charge at us. We all ran towards them,then a lightning bolt hit me.

Jack:*groan* | Female Bandit:What the?! How are you still conscious!? | Jack:My Semblance is Electrokinesis,which means I control lightning,so I'm immune to it. | Female Bandit:*growls in frustration* | Yang's Mom:Enough,thank you. If you people don't keep it together,this place will be crawling with Grimm,give the them their weapons back.

The Female Bandit looked back at Yang's Mom in surprise,then reluctantly give William and Weiss their weapons back.

Yang's Mom:You four,in my tent,now. | Yang:Why? | Yang's Mom:...If you're really going after your sister,then you need to know the truth.

The Bandit Group then reluctantly dispersed.

Yang:Sorry about--

She was cut off when Weiss suddenly hugged her.

Weiss:I missed you so much. | Yang:I missed you,too.

I heard an audible cough,I turned my head to see William have his arm out,asking for a hug as well. I chuckled and gave him a bro hug.

William:*chuckle* So,how is my little brother doing. | Jack:*break the hug* Haven't heard him yet,but I'm sure he's with ruby right now. | William:Well,let's go in,shouldn't keep a woman waiting.

We all nodded,and went into the tent.

--Timeskip,Your POV--

I'm currently in the training room with Oscar,training and helping him to adapt to Ozpin's...attacks I guess? Anyways,Oscar goes for a heavy downward attack,but i block it,and pushed him back.

Ruby:You're really getting better,huh,Oscar? Are you two hungry? It's almost dinnertime. | You:Just a little bit,sounds good. | Oscar:We were about to call it a night anyway. | Ruby:So,you've never fought before? | Oscar:Just the occasional small Grimm,nothing like this,though. | You:To be honest,you look like natural. | Oscar:It's strange,I've only had this cane for a few weeks,but...I feel like I've had it for a lifetime,longer,even. I sound like a crazy person... | Ruby:I mean,uh,yeah,just a little,but at this pace,you'll be combat ready in no time!

Ruby then realized what she said,and she frowned. I looked at her with a face full of concern,and worryness.

Ruby:Well,uh,I'll see you two upstairs. | Oscar:How do both of you handle all of this? | You:What do you mean? | Oscar:I'm...scared. I'm more scared than I've ever been in my life,than I ever thought was possible. I always knew that I wanted to be more than a farmhand,but this? Who would ask for this?

Oscar puts Ozpin's cane into his bag

Ruby:We all went to Beacon because we wanted to help people,but,you're right. None of us asked for this either,we just have to press on and-- | Oscar:How can you be so confident?! People have tried to kill you! The world's about to go to war all over again! How are you okay with any of this?! | Ruby:...When Beacon fell,I lost two of my friends:Penny Polendina and Pyrrha Nikos,I didn't know them for very long but,that doesn't change the fact that they were two of the most kind-hearted people I have ever met,but that didn't save them. Pyrrha thought that if there was even the smallest chance of helping someone,then it was a chance worth taking. And because of that,she died fighting a battle she knew she couldn't win. | You:*full of venom* And Penny...was killed...just to make a statement. | Oscar:I'm...sorry. | Ruby:I am scared,but not just for me. | You:What happened at Beacon shows that Salem doesn't care if you're standing against her or not,she'll kill anybody. | Ruby:And that scares me most of all. Pyrrha...Penny...I'd be lying if I said that it didn't hurt,that I didn't think about them every day since I lost them,that I didn't wish I had spent more time with them. If it had been me instead,I know they would have kept fighting too,no matter how dangerous it was. So that's what I choose to do;to keep moving forward.

I heard Ruby sniff,so I hug her from behind to comfort her.

Ruby:Cmon,if we don't hurry,Nora's gonna eat everything,it wouldn't be the first time. | You:*chuckle* Hey Oscar? This isn't going to be easy,but you already here and trying says a lot about you. You're braver than you think.

I follow Ruby upstairs while Oscar thinks to himself.

You:So what's the food for tonight? | Ruby:We're having some F/F (favorite food) and some chicken. | You:The fact that F/F is on the table is already making my mouth salivate. | Ruby:*giggle* (instantly hug you) I love you,Y/n. | You:*cup her chin* I love you too,Petals.

You both share a kiss,and joined the others to eat dinner,and soon Oscar joins in as well,and as always back in my world,I was the first one to finish.

You:I'll just be outside,watching the view.

Everyone nodded,and I walked to one of the balconies,and gaze into the beautiful night.

Frae:How much do you love Ruby,Y/n? | You:It's obvious,I love her with all of my heart,she's beautiful,she's kind,and many other things that have made me fall in love with her. Why ask that question? | Frae:That's a secret for now~ (childish tone) | You:*chuckles* Alright. | Frae:Not gonna try to make me spill it? | You:No,but I know you'll tell me soon,I have the patience to wait for a year for something good to happen. | Frae:*giggle* Just like your Father...Come now,it's almost midnight,you need sleep. | You:*yawn* Right.

I lazily walked back to your room,but the same thing happened last time,Ruby tackling you to bed,but you quickly notice the clothes she's wearing.

(minus the tail)

You:Ruby? | Ruby:Yes~ (seductive tone)

You feel your cheeks burning,but also a little stretch from below

Ruby:Someone's eager~ | You:Ruby,slow down,do you really want to do this? | Ruby:Yes,I heard you talking at the balcony,after I heard that,my heart yearned more for your love.

Ruby closed the gap and kissed you,not even giving a chance to let you start another sentence.

(LEMON,SKIP UNTIL ANOTHER MESSAGE LIKE THIS POPS UP)

The kiss quickly became heated while Ruby was slightly grinding you,you groaned and Ruby took this to her advantage and slipped her tongue in,you fought for dominance,and she surprisingly won. You wrap your hand around her waist and her head,making the kiss even deeper than before.

Ruby:*moan* (breaks the kiss) I love you so much,Y/n. | You:I love you too,Ruby.

Without Ruby noticing,you put up a silencing barrier around the room so they wont hear you. You sit-up and Ruby wrap her legs around you. You're head began to feel dizzy,and you begin to feel lust clouding your mind.

Ruby:*giggle* hehe,your in your first heat,I can see it in your eyes.

You couldn't even speak,you were panting hard,you caught Ruby off-guard and crashed your lips into hers. Ruby was moaning within the kiss while you were trying so hard not to take her right now. You break the kiss again and snapped your fingers,using a teleport rune to transport the clothes You and Ruby was wearing on top of the dresser,neatly folded,and leaving you two with your under garments,and showing off your 6-pack abs.

Without you noticing,Ruby pulled down your briefs and was shocked at the 10 inch member you have.

Ruby:*gasp* So big~

Ruby lowered her head and licked the top of your member,you felt sparks going up your spine,you put your hand on Ruby's head,and gently pushed her down,taking at least a quarter of your member. You groaned,while Ruby moans with your member still in her mouth,which cause more sparks crawling up your spine. Ruby bobbed her head up and down,making you moan from the pleasure you're getting. 

After a minute or two,you can feel your end coming close.

You:Ruby. (pants) I'm about to cum.

Ruby wasted no time and managed to take your whole member and speeding up,after a few moments,you came into her mouth,and she surprisingly swallowed all of the cum.

You:*pants* How did you...? | Ruby:*swallows* I may or may not take lessons from Yang.

Ruby then latched to your body (your still sitting down) and hovered over your member

You:If it hurts,just slowly go down.

Ruby nodded,and slowly put your member into her womanhood,you can hear Ruby breathing through her teeth,then she crashed into your body,taking your whole member,but she was wimpering in pain,with tears slightly coming out of her eyes. You quickly kissed her,to help her ignore the pain.

A few minutes passed,and she began moving again,you lay back down while you put your hands on her waist. She slowly speed up after a few seconds,and you both either moan or grunt in pleasure.

Ruby:*moans* Y/n,your so big,fill me with your cum.

You couldn't take it anymore,you lifted Ruby and switched places,you were hovering over her,and the large amount of lust within you is making it hard not to hurt Ruby. She leans to your ear and whisper.

Ruby:It's ok,Wolfy,go rough as you like.

My body acted on it's own and instantly plunged my member into her.

Ruby:*moan* So big,and it's inside me. (moan)

I waste no time and start ramming her,she was moaning more than before.

You:*groan* (deep tone) You're so tight,Ruby. | Ruby:*moaned loudly* Y/n! I'm about to cum!

I was nowhere near my limit,I felt her walls clamping onto my member,and a very warm liquid has surrounded it. Ruby is panting loudly,enjoying the amount of pleasure she's feeling.

I stopped a bit and put one of her legs over my shoulder,and continued ramming into her,after a few minutes,and Ruby cumming as well,I can feel my end coming near.

You:Ruby. (pants) I'm about to cum. | Ruby:Cum inside me! I'm about to cum as well!

After a few thrusts,I came inside Ruby's womb,with Ruby screaming out my name,while I just moaned in pleasure,and I can feel the lust dieing down. I crashed beside Ruby while she is catching her breath

Ruby:*pants* So much cum,your gonna make me pregnant,Wolfy~ | You:I know,good thing I know this rune.

(LEMON OVER!)

I put my hand over her womb,and put a small shield on a little cell that makes babies.

Ruby:What did you do? | You:I put a small shield around your zygote,I think that's the correct name,the cell that makes babies,you wont get pregnant until we finish off Salem and her plans. | Ruby:Good idea,can't wait until this is all over. | You:Me too,Petals,goodnight. | Ruby:Goodnight,Wolfy,love you. | You:I love you,too.

You quietly moved behind Ruby's back,and she moved a bit so her back would be touching you chest,making you spoon her.

--The next day--

The bright shine of sunlight burst through the window and it woke you up,and you immediately noticed a naked Ruby laying on your chest,with an adorable sleeping face. You can't use runes early in the morning because you always felt weak in the first few minutes,so you decided to stay and gently hugged Ruby closer to you,and you can see a smile on her lips.

You:*whisper* Where would I be if I didn't felt that disturbance a year and a half ago?

You were glad that you found the portal and entered into this world,it's a hell lot more exciting here,but the fact that Salem is planning to take over this world,made you frustrated,but determined to take her down.

Ruby:*moves slightly,then slowly open her eyes* Morning,Wolfy. | You:*slight hoarse* Morning ,Petals,have a good sleep? | Ruby:Yea,how 'bout you? | You:With you in my arms,I never have slept more peacefully. | Ruby:*giggles* Aren't you a sweet talker? | You:I got it from Dad. | Ruby:What time is it? | You:*check your wrist watch* 'bout 10 o'clock. The others must've eaten already.

You and Ruby stood up,and put under garments before you snap your fingers again and your usual clothes appeared back to your body.

Ruby:Thank you,I'm so tired that I was about to ask you to help me dress up. | You:*chuckles* Your welcome,dear.

You gave Ruby a quick kiss on the cheek,and opened the door.

You:Oh,wait,what would you like for breakfast? | Ruby:Eggs and bacon,please! | You:Comin' right up ma'am,your food will be at the table.

You left the door open and walked downstairs,and immediately see Nora,Ren,and Jaune sitting on the couch,talking a bit.

You:Morning. | Jaune/Ren/Nora:Morning! | Nora:You woke up late,not usual for you to sleep in,did something happen? | You:Nope,nothing serious. | Jaune:M'kay,we've already got the kitchen set up for you. | You:Aw,thanks guys. | Ren:No problem,Y/n.

You walked into the kitchen and began cooking breakfast for you and Ruby,you heard some footsteps,and you can specifically tell that it was Qrow.

Qrow:I'll be going out to find a few friends of mine,so don't let anyone one you dont know in,got it? | Everyone:Got it!

You finished cooking and Ruby walked into view.

You:May I ask what took so long? | Ruby:Nothing,just talking to Frae. | You:You can talk to her? I thought only I can. | Ruby:Well,since we,uh,"bonded" ,she is now able to talk to be as well. | You:Cool,well,here's your breakfast. | Ruby:Thank you! | You:Your welcome.

You and Ruby ate your breakfast,and went on the rest of your days having fun together,and training Ruby's hand-to-hand combat,Oscar's training,and even Jaune's training.

A/N Thank you for reading! I have written my first ever Lemon,so please bare with it. Anyways,I have watched Ant Man and the Wasp,and I've gotten inspiration from it for the quirk,and even adding my own quirk to the character. See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 1.3K 21
"Oh son...were so happy for you" "And proud of you for going to beacon" Those were the words said by your mother and father before leaving for beacon...
3.5K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...
92K 804 24
Weiss had a twin brother when they were young and their were always playing games, but one day he disappeared without a trace from his room. When Y/N...
42.4K 1K 5
(Since my Heated Moments book was deleted I think I should try making something new, the thing is that this one will be really short. It's also a AU)...