Touch Therapist | Jikook/Kook...

By jotajotakapa

Dealing with physical contact anxiety, Jungkook accepts Jimin's friendly offer of being his "touch therapist"... More

Confirmation
[INTRO] CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 [REVISION BOOKMARK]
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 - SESSION 1
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20- SESSION 2
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26- Session 3
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Bonus Chapter and Farewell
A Little Surprise
Ok on a serious note...
Special Accouncement
WHAT TF HAPPENED AT THE PARTY

Chapter 45

5.3K 225 182
By jotajotakapa

...

Jungkook POV. 

I followed Jimin hyung inside the beautifully decorated cafe. It was the sweetest cafe I had ever been to! It was full of flower vases everywhere, had pastel colored seats and was a garden cafe with white iron tables. There were 2 puppy dogs on the floor, running around and spreading happiness to the customers. It wasn't a very big cafe, and there weren't many people either, but I fell in love with the place immediately. 

- Here we are Jungkookie. -Jimin hyung smiled excitedly at me before pulling me inside the cafe by the hand. 

We walked past the people sitting in the tables and went inside the shop to place our orders.

- Hello! Welcome to Garden Cafe! Can I take your orders? -A well-dressed kind girl greeted us as we approached the counter. Jimin hyung still had our fingers intertwined. I want to giggle, because although it makes me shy, I love the feeling of roaming around with him like this...

- Hi, my boyfriend and I here for your special brunch breakfast. -Jimin hyung spoke cheerfully at the lady. 

Did he say 'me and my boyfriend' in the middle of the whole shop? A blush spread accross my face. 

- Great! -The lady replied with a wider smile as she stared at me this time. I quickly fixed my gaze as the floor, shy of being introduced as Jimin hyung's boyfriend. -We got three types of brunch menus, would you want to take a look at them?

- Yes please. -Jimin hyung took the menu that the lady handed to him. -Let's pick something stomach filling! -He said with a small laughter as he turned towards me. I still couldn't take my eyes off the ground. I was still stuck on the part of him introducing me as his boyfriend. -Are you okay baby? -Jimin hyung worriedly looked at me, noticing my abnormal looks. 

I raised my gaze to meet his eyes and nodded with a shy smile. 

- You are being overly sweet today. -I said with a low voice, noticing that the lady had gone to the other side of the counter. 

- And what is that supposed to mean? -A slow smile appeared on his lips. 

- Me and my boyfriend. -I said with a shy lip bite as his face lit up again and he giggled. 

- It's not a lie. You are my boyfriend, aren't you? -He winked at me as I slowly laughed, still shy and not being able to make full eye contact with him. -Does my boyfriend wanna pick something off the menu? -He showed the menu with his eyes as I nodded with a warm smile. 

I cuddled close to his arm both because I was super shy and because I was after his comfort. I was enjoying his sweet gestures, and I wanted him to attain his taking care attitude today. I enjoyed it a lot.

We both stared closely at the menu and picked foods and drinks, calling the lady so she would pass our orders. 

- Alright! I will deliver your orders to your table, please pick a spot and feel comfortable! -She replied. Her fresh attitude made this place seem even more welcoming. 

Just as we were about to turn around, she spoke again, making us look at her. 

- Also, I just wanted to throw this in there. -She said with a warm smile, staring at me and then at Jimin hyung. W-What is she gonna say? -You two make a really cute couple. 

- Oh! -Jimin hyung was surprised and laughed, covering his mouth with his hand. Me? Well I turned completely red and fixed my gaze to the ground, trying not to smile too much. -Well, he is the cutest one. -Jimin hyung spoke again, pointing at me with his eyes. 

- Hyunng! -I opened my eyes wide at him as I died of embarrassment. How can he say those things in front of someone else?

- What you have is beautiful! I hope you guys last forever! -She giggled as I blushed and blushed even more, hiding behind Jimin hyung's shoulder. 

- Thank you, you are really kind! I hope you do find your soulmate too! -Jimin hyung replied as she laughed and waved us goodbye. 

With that sweetness overload and public embarrassment we stepped outside the cafe and sat at a table in the cafe. I was still hot. Even more, because Jimin hyung didn't drop his kind attitude and pulled out my chair for me. He is treating me like a prince today, and making the butterflies in my stomach flap endlessly. 

- So you like it here? -He asked with a smile as he held my hands inside his over the table. I nodded while smiling shyly.

- It's really pretty  hyung. How did you even find this place?

- Hmmm... I don't even remember! -He laughed softly. His eyes got smaller and his cheerful aura matched the flowers around so well... My heart is so soft right now. -I think I was wondering around sometime and I ran into it. 

- Uh-uh. 

- But you know what I thought that time? 

- What?

- That I wanted to come here with my special someone one day. 

An uncontrollable smile spread over both of our faces as we both shyly laughed and intertwined our fingers together. I'm loving this moment so much, that I wanna stay here forever with him. 

After a while, our orders came and wow! 

It looked so delicious! 

- Mmm yummy! -Jimin hyung ran his hands over his stomach and made his voice a little lower pitched and spoke while looking at the plates. He looks so cute, I giggled. 

- Thank you for the food! -I thanked with a head bow to the waitress as she smiled while leaving.

We both dived into the food. We were definitely very hungry haha! Jimin hyung had the biggest appetite, he can just squeeze tons of things into his mouth even though he doesn't have that much space inside. 

- Mmmm! -He kept on making the funniest sounds while trying to chew all the things he tried to fit in that small mouth of his. I kept on giggling at him.

- Jungkookie! -He called my name after swallowing. I looked up, to find him holding towards me a little sandwich he made with the crepe and sausage. I looked at him with a taken gaze as he nodded his head, leaning his hand closer to me. -Open your mouth.

With a shy gaze and blush on my cheeks, I cautiously opened my mouth, watching his eyes go wide as I took the piece inside my mouth. Ugh... Another sweet gesture... He literally just fed me. He is going to be this cute all through this breakfast or what? 

- I like it! -I exclaimed with a shy laughter as he leaned back satisfied, watching me chew on the food. 

- I will make more for you. 

- Hyungiee... -I made an aegyo-like voice as he fixated his eyes on me, a smile widening his pink plump lips. I don't even know how that came out, I don't even like aegyo! -Should I feed you too? -I raised my eyebrows excitedly. 

- Y-You would? -He suddenly became all shy, looking at his lap and then back at me. I giggled, loving his every little hidden attitude behind those shy lips and gazes. 

I cut a little piece from my crepe, put Nutella over it, placed some fruits inside between his curious looks. I held the wrap in my chopstick and held it towards him. He appetitively licked his lips and stared at the wrap. As he put it into his mouth he stared into my eyes, smiling happily, making me blush at his cute biting act. Damn hyung. You are both possessive and fluffy today. You are making my heart flutter in a different way. 

- You like it? 

- Hm hm. -He chewed it appetitively and smiled at me with a shy shoulder raise, making me laugh softly and turn my attention into my own plate. 

...

After the amazing breakfast, we decided to take a walk at the Han River. 

The weather was perfect. It was sunny but a warm one, mixed with a soft breeze that made Jimin hyung's bangs float softly. We held hands as we took steps together next to the breathtaking river. Smiles never leaving our faces, we stared at each other lovingly and enjoyed our sweet heartbeats together while intertwining our fingers and moving them around from time to time to understand if this moment was really happening. 

- Jungkookie. 

- Jiminie. 

We both let out small laughters as Jimin hyung leaned closer to me, making my heart beat faster. 

-  Are you enjoying our first date?

- I'm loving it. -I said shyly but didn't hesitate to speak with direct eye contact. He smiled satisfied and caressed my hand with his thumb. 

- I wish you didn't have class in the afternoon so that we could spend the whole day like this. 

- Ummm... -I would normally never do something like this but... -Hyung... I can skip class today... 

- Yah! -He gave me a serious look. -You are not allowed to skip class Mr. Freshman. 

- Whyyy, I don't even wanna go today! -I pouted. 

- Well, that's not up to you. -He spoke back with a smile, while squeezing my cheek with his free hand. -You are supposed to study hard and get good grades in all your classes the first year. 

- Why?

- Because good starts always save student lives. -He giggled. -Don't take a lazy attitude from the first year Kookie. Make getting good grades a habit. I wanna be proud of you, and I know you can do it babe. 

I loved the fact that he was looking out for me and was genuinely worried about my classes and how I would do. I always was a smart student, in high school too so I know the important of studies. And I would surely be disappointed if I got bad results. So, seeing him support my school success just as much as the other things made me feel happy and glad that he was my boyfriend out of all people. 

- You can help me out, you know. Why don't you help me study sometimes? 

- Are you trying to spend more time with me? -He said with a grin as he stepped in front of me and walked backwards as I continued stepping forwards towards him. 

- Maybe. -I looked down shyly at our intertwined hands. 

- Well, Jiminie as a teacher is not as sweet. He is quite rough. -He winked. I shrugged. 

- I don't care. I want Jiminie to be my teacher. 

- You are adorable. -He giggled, making me shyly laugh too. -Of course I will help you out babe. 

We ended up sitting at a chair in front of the river, and quietly watched the scene for a while. Jiminie hyung looked so inviting so I leaned on him, putting my head on his shoulder, looking for his comforting touch. Maybe I don't care about the people around anymore. I am enjoying my time with him so much that maybe I can let go off my worrisome thoughts for now. 

- Kookie. -He softly called. I hummed in response. -I wanna ask you something. 

- Sure hyung. -I closed my eyes, enjoying his voice. 

- Why are you so sensitive in your belly? -My eyes opened, a little anxiety building inside me. I cuddled around his arm of the shoulder where my head was laid on, looking for his comforting softness. 

- I-It's something about my childhood...

- Do you mind telling me? 

With that, I let go off him and sat straight, looking into his eyes a little hesitatingly. 

- Promise me that you won't make fun of me. 

- Are you crazy? Of course I won't baby! -He said as he took my one hand between his two hands, squeezing it. His warmth spread into my body as I was able to earn at least a little bit relaxation. 

- When I was young... When my father got upset at me... He used to squeeze my belly hardly and s-scold me... -I said, my heart beating fast as the memories came in front of my eyes. -Since then... I can't let anyone touch my belly... It reminds me-

I was interrupted by a warm hug from him. As I fell into his peaceful embrace with blurry eyes, he ran his hands over my back. Ignoring whoever was around, I closed my eyes and hugged him back, leaning my head unto his shoulder and letting him calm me. 

- I'm sorry... It must have been hard for you... -He whispered as a sense of security spread in my heart. -You must have felt scared and lonely...

I didn't reply, merely nodding and letting my tears slowly fall into his hoodie. We didn't speak for a while, and I didn't bother to initiate any conversation either. I enjoyed how we rested our bodies and hearts unto each other right next to the beautiful Han River, while being caressed by the soft breeze. 

- You know that I am always here when you need a place to feel comforted. -He finally spoke again. I nodded with a warm smile appearing on my lips. He hugged me closer, making my heart speed a little. -From now on, I am your pillow, you can rest on me when you feel tired, okay?

- Okay. -I giggled. 

- You are my cupcake. -He said with a laughter that made me blush and hide my face into his neck. He can pull off goofy things at the most serious moments. I love this side of him. 

After the peaceful hug that we shared, we finally pulled out. Jimin hyung held my two hands and stared at me meaningfully. 

- If you don't mind me asking, where are your parents right now Kookie? Do you have siblings? I never got to ask you properly. 

- You are dating someone whose family you don't even know. -I pretended to pout. 

- You are no different. -We both giggled at his words. 

- Well... My mum passed out when I was little... And my dad left the house... I lived with my older brother, Jin hyeung. He is all my family. He is my everything. He was the one who took care of me. He worked so I could go to school. He cooked for me. He looked out for me all my life. He is all I know. -I spoke looking at the river. 

- I'm sorry about your parents. -Jimin hyung looked a little sad when he said that. 

- It's okay hyung. I got used to things. I don't feel that affected anymore. 

- I'm glad to hear that you have a loving brother though. 

- Yeah. -I chuckled at the thought of Jin hyeung. -He is so annoying sometimes though. -Jimin hyung laughed at that too. -The only thing remaining from my parents is my anxiety... -I said getting a little serious. 

- That's how it started? You can remember?

- Yeah... Mostly because of my father... He was mentally unstable and maltreated me a lot... Beat me up and didn't allow me to go out much... Until he left the house one day cuz he was fed up with me and my brother... -The memories made me sad. 

- My baby. -Jimin hyung cupped my cheek, making me look at him. -I'm sorry for asking you these stuff. I didn't mean to make you sad. 

- It's okay Jimin-ssi. I want to share them with you anyway. I want you to know more about me. -I smiled fondly at him, making his face turn into a comforted and happy one. 

- I do want to know more about you. -He said with a smile. 

- You promise me to tell me about you as well some other time? 

- Yes. Of course. Some other time though. -He paused. -Right now I wanna kiss you. 

W-What?

Before I was able to gather my thoughts and prepare myself, he moved his body closer to me, slipped his two hands around my hips and pulled me closer to him, closing the space between us. Our faces now almost touched, but both our eyes were open. Mine open because I was still processing what was going on, and his open because he wanted to gaze at my eyes and lips before closing any other gap between us and slowly kissing my lips. 

It was the most romantic kiss we ever shared... I could feel all his love being transferred into my lips as he sucked on them, making our lips effortlessly slide against each other. It was as if he was trying to explain to me, just how much I meant to him. Although there was that regular side of me that produced anxiety, there was another rising side that didn't care and wanted to feel him, wanted to listen to him and communicate back the same emotions to him. And so time stopped as we lapsed into each other and did nothing but kiss, endlessly, carelessly. Lovingly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.8K 12
Kim Taehyung is considered a "loner" but, has a childhood best friend named Jimin. He doesn't understand why everyone believes in a thing called 'fat...
27K 974 18
"Well, thanks again. I'm glad you accompanied me." It was obvious that Jimin's mood changed, since you arrived at the cafรฉ. Therefore you tried to ch...
8.8K 1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...