ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

By SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... More

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

37. HER PERIODS

3.5K 101 4
By SRoseAllam

After what happened at the beach and Jason almost gave me a heart attack seeing him laying like that with bloody head with the heavy kiss that I planted on his lips that poured all my hidden feelings for him, he has been teasing me about it.

He fucking can't stay quiet about it.

Like he can say "you still love me Mia, yes you do."

Or "should I get beaten up or shot so you can kiss me like that again?"

Another one "when are you gonna admit that you love me, Mia, the same I do?"

Or the most that piss me off
"So when will we begin making babies, love? Or should I get shot first?"

And what did I do?

All I did was ignore him, hide my face with my hair and never glance at him nor make eye contact with him at all.

I noticed that all I have been doing when he is around now is just ignore!

He is so fucking happy about what I did that day.

He had hope now.

And I am beyond pissed with myself for giving him that chance!

Why couldn't I hold it?

I mean are you stupid Mia?

Actually yes you are!

But why couldn't you check his pulse or just clean his head or maybe call someone instead of being such a drama queen like that?

Yeah, the hit was hard and the doctor said that it could have caused some problems but still you could have contained the panic mode you have been in!

He also called his gang to come take the bodies and informed Lindsey about what happened so she can handle it.

I still don't know why did they attack him or what they were talking about..

And when I asked him he brushed it off saying something about rivals gang.

But I know he is lying.

Even if we have been away from each other for so long but I still can recognize when he is lying.

He can't look me straight in the eyes and he brushes his nose with his fingers when he is lying.

Anyways today I am on my period and if he tried and opened his mouth about any of that shit again he will be hit this time by me!

And he knows my mood swings when I am on my period.

Also when my period comes I am always feeling tired in the first three days and cannot eat nor do anything that needs much energy. I only like to lay on the bed and maybe sleep.

We are now at lunchtime and Blake is sitting beside me.

"So you and your girl everything is ok now?" I asked feeling tired while Blake nodded smiling.

I noticed that whenever we talk about his girlfriend he smiles uncontrollably. He even doesn't feel when he does it.

And I am truly happy for them.

₩₩₩

J A S O N

It's lunchtime and I am sitting in front of Mia and Blake.

He has been talking with her nonstop making her laugh.

But she looks tired and pale.

She didn't even touch her food.

I guess she is on her period.

She always looks and acts like that when she is on it.

I remember the first time it came to her.

She was so damn cute and fragile.

It was summer vacation and each summer my family goes on a trip for a week with Mia and her mother always accompanying us.

But as Mia's mother had passed away and we were 12 now so Mia came with us alone to complete the tradition and her ass father never cared about her or her whereabouts, in other words, he didn't give a shit about her and that hurt her a lot.

But my parents always treated her as their own and my mom being her mother's best friend since high school made my mom always seem as Mia's second mother.

It was our first day of the trip and we had just landed yesterday at night with everybody tired as fuck.

Our beach house didn't have enough rooms so Mia and I always shared the same room and bed.

As I woke up I didn't find her beside me so I thought maybe she woke up early and went for a swim as she liked water so much.

So, I got ready and washed up then got downstairs. when I got down I found mom and Mia sitting on the sofa in front of the t.v but they are not watching it.

They were talking lowly about something and Mia looked tired and calm while mom holds her hand squeezing it tightly.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

When they noticed me Mia's eyes widened blushing and mom patted her back kissing her on the forehead.

"I will go make you something to drink to ease it." Mom assured making her way towards the kitchen while Mia nodded."morning sweety." Mom greeted kissing my forehead while passing by.

"So what's this all about? Are you sick?" I asked panicking, approaching to sit beside her as she shakes her head denying it not meeting my gaze.

"Then what is it? Why are you so quiet and looks tired like that?" I was really worried about her and her calm state doesn't make things better.

"I.." she started to speak bitting her lip nervously looking at her fingers."I.. I got m..my period." She said lowly and her cheeks reddened.

It was so cute.

"Oh!" That all I could utter." then why are you nervous? And does it hurt so much? You look so tired!"

"Because its something embarrassing and you will be disgusted." She muttered lowly not looking at me.

"It's not embarrassing and I don't feel disgusted! You are not disgusting its something normal." I assured her and she lifted her head now meeting my eyes while her lips curled up in a soft smile."So does it hurt so much? Or do you need anything cause you really look pale!" I took a strand of her hair putting it behind her ear.

She nodded."yes it hurts and it makes me so tired but I don't feel like eating anything." She replied laying her head on my lap while I stroked her hair." I just want to lay down." She closed her eyes as I kissed her temple and continued stroking her hair.

She looks so tired and I am helpless.

It breaks my heart seeing her like that but I will stay beside her till she feels better.

"Are you ok? You don't look well." Blake's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming, remembering that cute memory of her.

"I am okay don't worry. Just tired." She nodded reassuringly. But it's easy to tell she is lying.

"You are not! It's your first day on your period right? That's why you are so tired and pale." I said bluntly while she and Blake looked surprisingly at me and her cheeks turned to a light shade of pink." come on, I will take you home to rest." I stood up, nearing her then held her hand to stand up with me.

"No, I am good. I will continue the day." She shook her head slipping out of my hold.

"Mia, you and me both know that's not true and you always need so much rest in the first day or you will faint like before!" I warned taking her hand again to make her come with me while holding her bag in the other hand.

"No, I will manage Jason!" She said frustrated but her voice was low due to her tiredness.

"Mia honey I think he is right you really don't look good," Jass said softly. Finally some backup!

"Yes, Mia go home and rest." Jane supported and Damon nodded.

"No I am good I w-" before Mia could continue I was already lifting her bridal style in my hands taking her out of the cafeteria towards my car.

"Fuck! Jason, what the hell do you think you are doing?" She hissed at me trying to break free from my hold.

"I know how much of a stubborn ass you are so I am taking you home by force."

"You are fucking attracting attention Jason put me down!" She yelled punching my shoulder.

"I don't care about those nosey fuckers I care about you and you should get some rest!"

She stayed quiet and muttered something under her breath but she really looked tired.

And by now all the students in the cafeteria were watching us and soon they will spread rumors about us being together.

I really don't care because I wish that could truly happen but for Mia, she will get frustrated at me.

₩₩₩

I parked in front of her house and she got off to open the door for us to get in.

The first thing she did was lay on the sofa.

My baby is really tired as I said.

"I will make you that drink that mom always makes for you that ease the pain," I told her while making my way towards her kitchen.

There was no sound from her so I thought that maybe she fell asleep.

I am done now with the drink and brought it to her assuming she was asleep. But I found her still awake laying on her stomach.

I put the hot drink down on the coffee table in front of her.

Then bent down on my knees to face her face and stroked her hair.

"I can't believe you still remember." She muttered tiredly. I don't like seeing her like that in her weakness. It breaks my heart.

"I never forget anything about you," I said pecking her forehead then stood up, taking her head on my lap stroking her hair softly as I used to do every time her period comes before she left.

"I missed this."She closed her eyes resting her hand on my leg. " I suffered with it alone not having you to comfort me like that for the past years."

Her words broke my heart making me want to kill who forced me to do that to her." I am sorry, baby." I bent down kissing her hair.

"When I feel good again I will punch you for calling me that."

"That I will be waiting for." I chuckled and she hummed.

And with that, I kept stroking her hair while she kept her eyes closed in silence.

I love this girl.

I love her and every beat of my heart is calling her name.

She is the one who keeps me alive.

She is my oxygen.

She is my life.

And I am willing to spend the rest of my life making up for the lost time and for all the heartbreak and pain that I caused her.

I just hope one day shewill forgive me and I will be willing totell her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By ohyizzle

Teen Fiction

517K 12.3K 46
[Completed] {Book 1} Her life is a living hell. There's no doubt in that. People think her life's rainbows and unicorns, but in reality it's hell...
2.3K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
237K 3.9K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...