Lucky Me // Niall Horan

By lostinparadise25

I was just another fan to him. I didn't think by sending that one little tweet to Niall Horan, 1/5 of the fam... More

Lucky Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Stories to Read :)
UPDATE

Chapter 2

441K 6.1K 3.8K
By lostinparadise25

Here it is! Hope you like it, my snowflakes. :) xx

~Dedicated to @lasarina123619 for the amazayn cover! Thanks again, love! :) xx~

******************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

 I kissed my Aunt May goodbye, and excitedly followed the boys into their black van. Security loosened up a bit, seeing as their were no fans around.

 “I thought you said you had school?” Niall immediately asked me as I got in next to him and Harry. This was really a dream come true.

 “Um...I...uh...kinda ditched?” I said, a bit nervous of what he would think. All the boys jaws dropped. 

 “GASP! Ooooh! We have a bad girl in the car!” Louis said. 

“Did the words stay in school mean nothing to you?” Harry said in a joking tone. 

 “Apparently not.” I shrugged, though I think I had every right to run off. I was tired of all that crap she was saying about me. 

 “Where do you go to school?” Liam asked. 

 “I go to Weatherby Academy. An exceptional school for young men and women.” I said the last part in a fake posh tone. The boys bursted out laughing. 

 “Hey, isn’t that near Tong High School?” Zayn asked, a little twinkle in his eye.

 I nodded and he smiled a bit. Then I remembered. “You used to go to school there, didn’t you?” 

 He nodded, smiling a little. I decided to ask a bit of a personal question. 

 “Do you ever wish you guys weren’t famous? I mean, I won’t put this on my blog or anything if it’s a bad answer.” I bit my lip a little. Maybe this wasn't the time to ask it. I just met the boys. Niall and I only talked for two months and that was just through texts.

 The boys all glanced at each other a bit before answering. It was almost like they were having a conversation with each other with only their eyes. Eventually, they spoke up. 

 “We just wish we could do normal things you know? Like going to the mall without being swarmed by thousands of screaming girls,” Liam said. 

 “Going to Nando’s and not having to see a ton of girls already waiting there for us,” Niall said. 

 “We’re judged by every single thing we do." Zayn mumbled.

"Louis and I can’t even go out anymore really. We’re best friends. I’m sure you know about Larry Stylinson,” Harry mumbled. 

 “Don’t forget Ziam.” Zayn said, wiggling his eyebrows at Liam. We all cracked a few smiles. 

 "It’s just kinda hard, but honestly, we’re living our dreams. It’s the best.” Louis said finally. For a minute, my heart felt for the boys. I just wished every Directioner could hear this. Maybe we wouldn’t be so possessive of our boys and the girlfriends. 

 “I’m forcing every bone in my body not to post this on tumblr.” I finally breathed out. “Though I haven’t posted in a while.” 

 “Oooh! Naughty girl!” Harry teased. 

 “Lemme see your phone.” Louis said, opening up his palm. He wiggled his finger a bit, making it all the more mysterious.

 “Umm, all right....” I said, plopping my iPhone in his hand. I unlocked it for him and he laughed at my wallpaper. Dang it. I should’ve changed it. It was a really hot picture of the boys. At least he didn’t go through my photos. There were some shirtless pictures of them in there. All of a sudden, Louis was looking into the camera, yelling at it. 

 “Ello lovelies! It’s the Louis the Tommo Tomlinson and you're probably wondering. Why is this incredibly handsome man on you screen right now? Well, thank you and I’m here because Miss Adelaide...” He pointed to camera to me for a second and I waved unsurely. Nialler jumped in front of me, hogging my camera time. “Hasn’t posted in FOREVER!” He exaggerated the ‘forever’ making us all laugh. “Why is she in the car with us you might ask? Because we’ve kidnapped her!” Harry pinched me, making me scream out in pain. Oh, I see what he was doing...I was being ‘kidnapped.’ I went along with the plan.

 Zayn took it next. “And then we pulled up in this black van, she was all like ‘VAS HAPPENING?!’” He screamed into the phone before passing it to Liam. 

 “I didn’t want to take her.” Liam said innocently, and Louis snatched it back from him. 

 “Oh stop acting like a goody two shoes! You helped throw her in the back!” 

 Niall took the camera next. “She fainted because of our sexiness.” He winked at the camera. Oh my gosh, the tumblr girls were going to love this. I tried not to laugh as Harry took the phone. 

 “So if you all want to see your precious Adelaide again, reblog this!” Harry said in his slow deep voice. Niall nudged me so I let out another bloodcurdling scream, trying not to laugh. Louis took the phone and began to laugh like a maniac.

“And Superman isn’t going to save her this time...” He said in a low, creepy voice, and stopped the video. We all bursted out laughing as I posted it on my tumblr. My dashboard suddenly blew up, people reblogging this like crazy. People were liking it and asking me all kinds of questions about them.

 “Holy crap.” I said, gaining more followers by the minute. 

 “That’s the power of One Direction, love.” Niall said, looking over my shoulder. 

 “We are always in control, love!” Louis yelled at me.

 “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” I said, then felt my phone vibrate. I was getting a call from Daniella.

 “Vas?” I said, smirking. It was just how I always answered the phone. 

 “I would ask where you were but I’m looking at your tumblr right now. GURL, IF I WAS KIDNAPPED BY ONE DIRECTION I WOULDN’T BE COMPLAINING!”

 I bursted out laughing. “How about we go by and pick you and Hazel up? I doubt Josh would want to-” I pushed the phone away from my ear as I heard her fangirling. I winced a bit. God, there go my eardrums. “Y-You done yet?” 

 “I-I’m g-good, but for real?” 

 I put her on speaker. “Sound all right, boys?” I asked, them. 

 “Yeah buddie!” Niall yelled. 

 “The more the merrier!” Liam said. 

 “H-Hi guys!” She managed to choke out. “I love you guys so much.” 

 “We love you too.” Harry said. 

 “Yes, we could tell by the way you fangirled into the phone.” Niall said, elbowing me. I laughed softly.

 “She can’t help what she is, Niall.” I tried to whisper as quietly as I could, but I must’ve failed because I received an “I HEARD THAT!” from her over the line. “Love ya, Daniella!”

 “We’ll see you in a few, love.” Liam said next. “Bye!” 

 “B-Bye!” She said, and we hung up. 

 “Where are we even going?” I asked, after giving the driver directions to the school. 

 “Umm, to your school?” Zayn said, giving me a weird look. 

 “No, no, no! Like, where were we going after? Like to hang out?” 

 “NANDO’S.” Niall said immediately. 

 “Never been.” I admitted shyly to have all the boys gape at me. 

 “You’ve never had Nando’s?” Harry said. 

 “You have to try their peri-peri chicken! It is perfection!” Niall said. I laughed as I saw him lick his lips, like just the thought of him made him hungry. He was a cutie. The boys continued to go on and on about how good it was until we pulled up at the school. 

 “Get in and get out, boys.” Simon said, before we went in. “Louis, no yelling.” 

 “ALL RIGHT UNCLE SI!” Louis yelled in his face then took my hand and ran into the school. “Come along, love!”

 “L-Louis! You know my name is Adelaide. Why do you keep calling me ‘love’?” I said, a bit surprised at how fast he was running down the halls. Our headmistress would not approve. 

 “Love suits you more. YOU SHALL BE LOVE!” I looked over at the nearest boy which was Niall. Turns out he was already looking at me. I smiled lightly as I looked into his eyes. He just gave me a ‘go-with-it’ look and so I did. 

 “Well, to the rest of you people who are not as crazy as Lou, you all can call me Addie. Adelaide’s so formal. I have the most embarrassing nickname in the world.” 

 “Not as embarrassing as Boo Bear.” Harry joked, nudging Louis. 

 “Shut up, Hazza Bear.” Louis said. 

 “It can’t be that embarrassing.” Liam said. 

 “I think it is anyways...” I mumbled.

 “Tell us, bebz!” Zayn nudged me a bit. “We’re all friends here.” Did Zayn just call me bebz? And I’m his friend?! I'm Zayn Malik's friend! All right Addie, deep breaths to avoid fangirling in front of your favorite international British and Irish boy band. In...Out...In...Out. 

 “You’re going to laugh.” 

 “We promise we won’t.” Niall said. 

 “I’m not going to make a promise I can’t keep.” Liam teased me jokingly and I elbowed him, making him chuckle.

 “All right, fine. It’s...It’s umm...Goldilocks.” I said quickly, looking at the ground. 

Laughter erupted from four out of five of the boys. The only one that didn’t laugh was Niall. Niall kept his promise. I smiled gratefully at him as the boys continued to crack up. 

  “Like the Three L-Little Bears?” Harry said, finally able to breathe. 

 “Yes, Harry...” I mumbled. 

 “Too hot, too cold, and just right?” Liam added.

 “We should call Nialler, Goldilocks.” Louis said, playfully ruffling the Irish boy’s fluffy hair. The boys just died of laughter again. 

"All r-right. I-I’m done.” Zayn said, putting his hands up in surrender. The boys followed, wiping tears from their eyes. It wasn’t that funny. I pouted a bit, playfully. Harry just poked my cheek.

 I just shook my head. “No, you’re not done. Here it comes...” Right after I said this they all immediately bursted out again. I just took Niall’s hand and walked ahead of the boys. 

 “Thank you for not laughing.” I said, squeezing his hand. I liked the way they fit together. My smaller hand fit perfectly in his.

 “No problem, Goldilocks.” He poked my nose. I glared at him playfully. “What? It’s cute! It suits you.” He playfully bounced my golden curls. I smiled at my red Converse, feeling myself blush. Niall Horan likes my golden curls. He said it suited me. Someone really does love me for who I am. I looked into his bright blue eyes. They were beautiful, just like little pools of deep water. I started to get lost in them until Harry ran right through our intertwined hands, breaking us apart. We weren't playing Red Rover, Harry! Sheesh!

 “Distance children!” Harry said, winking. 

 “Don’t want to be a godmother at only twenty years old!” Louis began to skip ahead of us with Harry. 

 “Did he just say godmother?” I said, laughing. 

 “Yes.” Liam and Zayn said, coming up next to us. 

 “He’s twenty?” 

 “Yes.” 

 “How do you put up with him?” 

 Zayn, Liam, and Niall all looked at each other, smirks forming on their faces. “We usually don’t.” 

******************************************************************************************

I'm tired so this author's note will be short and sweet. Hope you guys liked this chapter. I love you all so much it's not even funny. The people who kik me are hilarious! I love how you guys freak out when I reply! I'm not that famous lol I don't know why you like me so much.

Did you hear about what those Directioners found? Like they know how big their...umm...things are. I find that really creepy. I was ranting about it last night on Instagram. This fandom....

Ummm, so I think I'm going to dedicate the next chapters this way. You guys have to find me on omegle. Sound good? If not we could just do my favorite comment thing again. Ummm, I think that's it. I LOVE YOU ALL MY SNOWFLAKES. STAY BEYOUTIFUL. ;D xx  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 2 32
Friendships and relationships are constantly changing for Jennifer. People mean different things to her at different times. But in the end, everyone...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
3.9K 43 11
Eline is a 15 year old Belgian girl who goes to a dance school. At one day she gets an invitation to a dance show in the UK. Really fast she becomes...