˗ˏˋ maybe we could'ˎ˗

By 1-800-STUPIDA

❨ 二度 ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚... More

MAYBE WE COULD
HAIR LIKE FIRE
STAY A SECRET
EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION
STUMPED
SLUMPED
FOUND
THERE'S A CONNECTION
THE BEHOLDER
FOG
THE UPSIDE DOWN
THE END

COME OVER

2.2K 75 25
By 1-800-STUPIDA

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

004. Come over

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

max plopped onto the bed and pulled her curly hair into two french braids. her mother came into her room nervous with neil behind her.

"max, honey, neil and i are going to be gone for the weekend ok? there's money on the counter, come on give me a hug." it was hard for max to be mad at her mom, she was trying to fill in that father gap with someone who didn't particularly fit their family. max went up to her and gave her a tight squeeze.

"bye mom, see you neil." she said trying to be polite. he waved nicely and they closed the door. max sat on her bed and waited until she heard them leave, in a they did, she snuck into the living room and snatched the money. behind her she heard something fall over.

"where are you going?" she asked as she turned around to find billy sneaking out.

"i'm going on a date." he said smugly.

"may i ask who?" she asked crossing her arms.

he turned around and chuckled "your dorky boyfriend mike? i'm sure you've met his sister." he said walking out he turned to wink at max before leaving. max felt her stomach fall to the floor, nancy would never go on a date with billy, not unless she was being forced to.

she grabbed her walkie talkie and tuned into the private channel she had with mike, smashing the button carelessly, practically breaking it.

"mike!" she yelled.

"Jesus max what is it?" he asked on the other side rubbing his ear.

"try and think hard about this, did nancy leave the house looking special?" she asked

"yeah why?" he asked confused

"billy said he and her are going on a date and billy really only has one intention when he goes on dates." max said shivering with pure disgust.

"jt's fine she won't remember, and if she does she'll regret it."

"what do you mean?" she asked dumbfounded

"she's drunk, plus she got into a fight with johnathan and steve. i'm 100% sure this is to distract her."

"oh..so you're okay with it?" she asked still dumbstruck by his calmness.

he laughed "honestly i am."

"oh well, i guess i'll talk to you later." she said dissatisfied that he didn't try to keep the conversation going.

"no wait-" he said stopping her.

"what?" she asked confused, hoping he'd continue to talk to her.

"can i come over?" he asked nervously. max thought about it nobody's going to be at the house, but she grew a bit anxious, mike's never been in her house before.

"of course you can." she put down the walkie went around the house, picking up whatever was out of place or messy as quickly as she could.

max heard a knock on the door and opened it, smiling when she saw mike on the other side, she moved over so he could step in. he walked in and they made our way to Max's room.

"so." max began. "tell me why you were just dying to come over." she asked a smirk on her lips.

"i just wanted to see you i guess." he said blushing. max felt light, and blushed as well, the only way to describe her happiness would be like citrus, bright and sweet.

"mike, i really like you...i think i want more than what we have." she said suddenly feeling very shy and self conscious.

Mike felt a feeling that was similar to being shocked with electricity, but the electricity's was feeling was all but technological "i feel the same way."

a silence grazed upon them, no words were being shared, which oddly enough said all the more. max went and slowly slid her hand nexts to mike's, and grabbed his hand. they laced their fingers together, and she stared wide eyed ahead. had she really just done that?

max chuckled a while later "mike how did you know that nancy was drunk?"

"she walked in with the worst slurred speech, she could barely walk, she literally fell on the table." he laughed.

max giggled "i'm sorry about billy forcing his way with the females of your family, if i could chop off his dick i would do it in a heartbeat."'

"as long as he doesn't hurt you, i'm perfectly fine." mike wrapped his arms around max and held her close as they lay on her bed. she rested her face in the crook of his neck, giving him a sweet peck there, making him blush a deep red.

mike rubbed her back soothingly, enjoying the physical contact. sometimes not having to talk was nice, just knowing she wasn't going to force him to say anything, and if he did happen to say something she'd listen.

unfortunately, their nice moment was ruined once they heard a car door slam, "shit!" max cursed hopping up, running to the living room. she looked out the window and saw billy and nancy obviously drunk walking towards the door.

"mike! nancy and billy are heading in here!" max said.

"what?" mike sat up and placed his hand on her shoulder "they're so shit faced." he said chuckling.

"they really are." she sighed. the teens sat on the couch, nancy and billy stumbled into the house sucking faces and they jumped into billy's room. mike gagged shielding his eyes, making max chuckle.

"can we please go to bed? i can't stay awake a second longer." max said at around 1:53, mike yawned in response and the two sleepily walked back to max's room

๑♡՞

max woke up to mike clinging onto her loosely, his hair ruffled and all over the place. she slowly got up from the bed and went into the kitchen and saw nancy. there was an awkward silence before she spoke up "have fun last night?"

"oh uh..i guess but billy's a real ass" she said. "i'd never consider being with him, or even looking at him after this." she added.

"thank god, you're too good for him." max said putting two pieces of bread in the toaster.

"yeah, but i really..really regret last night." she said embarrassed. "how bad was it?" she asked.

max turned to her "we couldn't hear anything because of the soundproof walls."

she put her hands on her head "oh god."

max put her hand on nancy's shoulder "relax nance i'm sure he won't even remember it. he was twice as drunk as you were."

she smiled at max "you wanna tell me why mike was here?"

max rolled her eyes "hust came to hang out."

She started poking at max teasingly"oooo"

max turned to nancy holding the plate in her hands "shush."

nancy had her mouth wide open then she turned it into a smile, she went for the door. "make sure he's home by 3, mom worries." she gently closed the door behind her and max went into her room.

"miiike" she whispered he opened his eyes and sat up.

"is that for me?" he asked pointing to the plate.

"more or less yeah." she said placing it between them.

"where's nance?"

"she just left, you were right she regretted it." max said chuckling."anyway, hurry and finish eating we have to hit the arcade at for at least an hour."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 104 14
EXTRA CHAPTERS
640 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
43.7K 644 12
𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟒 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 �...