Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

By Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... More

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 9. You're Beautiful.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 16. First Dates.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 23. Phone Calls.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 35. Summer Love.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 38. Old & New Friends.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 39. Love You Forever.

6.1K 285 176
By Adeptarmy11

"Good morning everyone," Sorn greets them for breakfast.

They were all meeting for brunch after exchanging numbers the night prior.

"Good morning," Rosé smiles.

"Morning," Jisoo says.

"Good morning Jisoo," Tanner says, with his usual cocky grin. He was probably Lisa's least favourite out of all of Sorn's friends.

He was tall, blonde, good looking and he knew it. But Lisa and Jennie didn't like him because he often made crude jokes and hit on Rosé and Jisoo shamelessly.

"I woke up with the biggest headache this morning." Elkie groans.

"I woke up with a boner and it had Jisoo's name written all over it." Tanner smirks.

"My name has 5 letters in it, there's no way it would fit on there." Jisoo rolls her eyes, making his smirk fall.

"Burn." Sorn says. "Tanners got a small wang..." she sing songs.

"Would you like me to ask the waiter for some ice?" Jae teases.

Tanner rolls his eyes but otherwise doesn't comment.

Jennie laughs and kisses the side of Jisoo's head. "Well you were having your wet dream, I was living it." She says smugly.

"Aw Gross Unnie, we're eating come on." Lisa laughs.

"You two aren't innocent either. Don't pretend like you are." Jennie glares.

"We had to compete with your noise somehow," Lisa shrugs.

"Did everyone here get laid except for me?" Tanner grumbles.

"Sucks to suck." Jennie says.

"Anyways, We're going surfing today. You guys wanna join us?" Sorn asks.

"Sure." Lisa shrugs.

"I'm down." Jennie nods.

"I don't see why not." Rosé agrees.

"Does that mean Jisoo and Rosé will be in bikinis?" Tanner smirks.

Elkie smacks the back of his head. "Easy tiger. Jennie and Lisa will feed you to the sharks." She warns.

•••

"I'm seriously going to kill that kid." Jennie mutters, glaring at Tanner talking to Rosé and Jisoo.

"You and me both." Lisa mumbles, lifting her surf board above her head.

Her and Jennie both had some experience surfing, from vacationing with their families.

They head over to Rosé and Jisoo.

"I can teach you guys how to ride if you'd like?" Tanner says.

"My girlfriend knows how to ride Just fine Tanner. Trust me I would know." Jennie interrupts.

"We can take it from here. Run along now." Lisa shoos him away.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the girls, not wanting to test Jennie and Lisa anymore than he has.

"You guys know how to surf?" Rosé asks.

"Of course. I'm an expert." Lisa says taking Rosé's hand. "I'll teach you."

"We can paddle board first." Jennie says, grabbing Jisoo's hand.

"Okay," Jisoo smiles.

•••

"Stand up! Now now now!" Lisa instructs.

Rosé stands up on wobbly feet, but manages to keep balance. A big smile appears on her face as she rides the small wave.

"I'm doing it!" Rosé smiles throwing her hands up in the air.

"Whoo!! Go baby go!" Lisa laughs watching her from her own board.

Eventually Rosé loses balance and falls into the water but she's happy none the less.

•••

Jennie stood up on her paddle board with Jisoo sitting on it with her.

"Are you gonna stand up now?" Jennie asks.

Jisoo shakes her head furiously looking down at the water. She was just a little scared. About whatever ocean creatures lurked below them and it was inhibiting her swimming skills.

Which is why Jennie insisted she wear a life Jacket.

"Please?"

Jisoo shakes her head again making Jennie sigh loudly.

"Then you give me no choice."

Jennie starts rocking the paddle boat from side to side making Jisoo scream.

"JENNIE! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!"

"Only if you stand up," Jennie says continuing her torture.

"HAJIMA!"

Jisoo was clutching onto Jennie's legs as the board shook back and forth.

"We're gonna fall in," Jennie sing songs.

"AAHHHHH!! PLEASE DONT EAT ME MR SHARK! I TASTE BAD!!" Jisoo says standing up and hugging Jennie tightly.

She doesn't even notice when Jennie stops rocking the board.
Her eyes were tightly closed as her death grip remained on Jennie.

"Well, I'd have to disagree on that last statement." Jennie smirks making Jisoo open her eyes.

She glares and starts hitting Jennie. "ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!ASSHOLE!" She shouts.

Jennie falls into the water, pretending it was Jisoo's fault, making Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Oh my god! JENNIE! COME BACK I DIDNT MEAN IT!" Jisoo cries. "I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!" She leans over the edge in attempt to look trough the water for Jennie. "Please come back."

Jennie pops her head out of the water and kisses Jisoo's lips with a peck, pulling back with a smile.

"Y-your alive?"

"Of course I am silly." Jennie chuckles. "What was that you said about loving me?" She teases.

"Nothing." Jisoo averts her eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asks.

"Yes..." She mutters.

"Okay then," Jennie sighs teasingly. "I guess I'll just go back under to live with the sharks."

"NO!" Jisoo shouts grabbing her hand, making Jennie raise her brows. "Come back up here.." She mumbles.

Jennie smiles and pulls herself back onto the paddle board. "Can I help you?"

Jisoo just hugs her and Jennie lets out a soft chuckle. "You're an asshole...an asshole that I love."

Jennie pats the back of her life jacket. "I'm your asshole." She smiles.

•••

The group of friends had spent a large majority of their day at the beach, catching sun rays and ocean waves. Up until Sorn and her friends had to go.

"I'll go return our boards, you guys wait here." Lisa says.

"I'll help." Jennie says grabbing one of them.

Jisoo and Rosé watch them carry their boards back to the rental Hut while they wait.

"WATCH OUT!"

A ball suddenly hits Rosé square in the face making her shout in pain.

"Chaeng!" Jisoo's eyes widen as she bends down to help her. "Are you okay?!"

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" A guy runs over to them.

Jisoo glimpses at him to see that he's Asian, but his accent is very clear concluding that he's native.

"I'm so sorry, my friend threw it way to far. I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. Are you okay miss?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Rosé manages to say, still holding her nose. "Just a bloody nose is all."

"Are you sure Chaeng? It's not broken?" Jisoo asks.

Rosé shakes her head. "I don't think so."

"Well let's stand up so we can get this bloody nose under control." Jisoo says helping her up and so does the guy.

"Again, I'm so sorry." He apologizes.

"It's okay. I'm okay." Rosé says. "What's your name?"

"W-why are you gonna report me?" He says nervously holding the football in his hands.

"No," Rosé chuckles, keeping her head down to contain the blood. "I'm just wondering."

"In that case, I'm Henry Mak." He smiles. "What about you two?"

"Park Chaeyoung, or Rosé if you prefer, and this is my best friend Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you guys. Unfortunate circumstances though."

"Yeah, lets get you to the guy for some tissues or something." Jisoo says.

•••

"Sign here, here and here please." The worker says and Lisa does as she's told.

"What the fuck..."

Lisa smacks Jennie's arm. "Unnie! Don't swear like that in public."

"Look at your girlfriend." Jennie says.

Lisa lifts her head to see Rosé walking over with a bloody nose, Jisoo holding her one arm, and some random guy on the other.

"What the fuck?" Lisa repeats.

She sets the pen down and immediately goes over.

"What happened? Are you okay? Who did this to you? Does it hurt? Should we go to the hospital? Do you need anything? How did this—"

"Babe, calm down. It's just a bloody nose." Rosé laughs.

"How did you even get a bloody nose?" Lisa asks with furrowed brows.

"Well Henry here—" she's cut off when Lisa grabs Henry by the shoulders and shoves him into the hut wall.

"YOU! What did you do to my girlfriend huh?! Did you hurt her!"

Jisoo hands Rosé some tissue to cover her nose as the younger girl tries to pull Lisa off of a frightened Henry.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" Henry shouts for his life.

"Lisa stop! Stop it right now!" Rosé says. "He didn't mean to, it was a ball that hit me in the face."

Lisa glares at him. "Is that true?"

He nods his head furiously, a small whimper escaping his lips as his eyes remain closed in fear.

Lisa lets go of him, dusting her hands off. "Well then, sorry for pushing you into a wall."

"It's okay." He sighs. "Sorry for accidentally letting a ball hit your girlfriends face."

"We're cool." Lisa says before turning to Rosé. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Rosé nods. "Not as severe as when Jisoo Unnie got a ball to the face."

"That's true." Jisoo nods. "But it made Jennie tell me she loves me so it wasn't so bad." She shrugs.

"And I'll tell you as many times as you'd like now." Jennie smiles.

"I should get back to my friends, it was nice meeting you guys I hope to see you again soon. Also sorry about your nose." Henry says.

"It's cool Henry. All is forgiven." Rosé says.

"Bye guys," he waves.

"See yah Henry."

•••

Lisa sat on the foot of the bed with a content smile on her face. Rosé was undressing casually in front of her, searching through their dresser for some pyjamas.

Her complexion has become Tanner since they've moved here. Her newly died red hair, and white T-shirt suiting it perfectly.

Large brown eyes followed from the tips of her toes up long golden legs disappearing under an oversized Tshirt.

Lisa stood up and grabbed Chaeyoung's hand, stopping her search for the material that would cover her legs.

"No shorts." Lisa says quietly.

Chaeyoung lifted her eyes to meet hers. She knew the look Lisa was giving her. She's seen it many time before.

It was a look of deep love, and admiration. A hint of lust hidden behind golden specks. A look that told Chaeyoung that Lisa would spend a lot of time appreciating her body, taking her to a place where only Lisa could.

Confirmation of her suspicions came soon enough when she felt those soft lips making contact with the nape of her neck.

One by one, each kiss moved higher along the skin of her neck, stopping to appreciate the underside of her jaw.

Soft comforting hands trailed under her shirt to make contact with bare skin.

Lisa took her time. Every curve and dip of Chaeyoung's body being molded into her brain.

Chaeyoung's mouth was agape as a breathy sigh escaped her lips. As if it was an invitation, Lisa tilted her head to meet her lips with her own.

They moved together Languidly, Lisa's hands still content with doing its job.

Eventually they moved to the bed. Lisa hovered over Chaeyoung, lips still attached to sweet addictive ones below her.

They broke a part for a second, just long enough for Lisa to slips Chaeyoung's shirt off.

Plump pink lips moved to worship the newly exposed skin, making Rosé squirm beneath her in anticipation.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips feeling Lisa's lips make contact with her most sensitive areas.

Lisa didn't waste much time. She knows how to appreciate and please at the same time, without teasing relentless but just enough.

The last items of clothing were removed, allowing them to enjoy thee skin to skin contact. The contact they craved and longed for.

It was pure vanilla. It wasn't rushed, or steamy, rough. It was slow, gentle, and soft. An intimate kind of Love.

They didn't do it this way all the time. Lord knows it would get boring.

But every so often it's what they needed. A reminder of what being loved felt like, and what loving someone else does.

A connection unlike anything else.

•••

3 AM.

Chaeyoung traced mindless patterns on Lisa's skin as the latter watched her meticulously.

The white sheets were the only things between them, bare legs tangled in one another's.

"If I asked you to marry me would you say yes?" Lisa whispers.

Chaeyoung's fingers stills and her eyes flicker up to Lisa's.

"Yes."

Lisa releases the breath she was holding. Her eyes remain unmoving from Chaeyoung's as the older girl goes back to tracing.

"Are you asking?"

"No. Not right now." Lisa whispers. "I'm going to do it on a night as beautiful as you. With a ring as perfect as you. And I'll have my heart that only beats for you..."

"Would you love me if we were broke and had no money?"

"I could be sleeping in a box with you beside me and still be happy."

"Would you still love me if I was no longer young and beautiful?"

"I'd love you even if you were blue with purple spots. No matter what you look like, you'll always be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

Chaeyoung shifts closer to her, until their foreheads are touching. "Promise you'll never leave me."

"Not even death could tear me away," Lisa says quietly.

Chaeyoung tilts her head to touch her lips to Lisa's. They're lips she's kissed a thousand times. Ones she never got tired of. Ones she planned to be kissing for the rest of her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.5K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.
29.7K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
577K 22.2K 40
A cliché love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
245K 10.5K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...