Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

Bởi Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... Xem Thêm

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 9. You're Beautiful.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 16. First Dates.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 23. Phone Calls.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 35. Summer Love.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 39. Love You Forever.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 38. Old & New Friends.

5.8K 263 48
Bởi Adeptarmy11

2 Weeks Later.

After two weeks, Rosé and Lisa were all moved into their new home. They still had another week until Chaeyoung's first class and the two were making the most of it.

It was mid afternoon. A hot one in the city of Melbourne. Lisa had a pair of shades on, some jean shorts, and a tank top to keep cool.

"Wait Babe! Wait for me!" Chaeyoung laughs, jumping onto Lisa's back.  

They were at the beach, for the tenth time since they've moved there. Rosé just loved it way too much.

Lisa smiles and tightens her hold on her. Their laughter fills the air as Lisa starts to run faster. She stops once she gets too tired and sets Rosé down in the sand.

"You finally caught me." Lisa chuckles.

"You were running too fast," Rosé smiles.

Lisa has her arms around her waist as she gives Rosé a kiss.

"Are you hungry?" Lisa asks.

"Mm Always." Rosé nods.

"Well then, come on chipmunk." Lisa says pinching her cheek.

Hand in hand they walk down the street to a restaurant, sharing light conversation and laughs on the way.

"Are you excited for school or what?" Lisa asks, putting her arm on her shoulders.

"I am. I'm also super nervous. I mean it's a new school in a different country, it won't be anything like back home."

"You shouldn't be nervous babe, you'll do great. I know it." Lisa smiles.

"What are you gonna be doing while I'm at school?" Rosé leans into her.

"I am gonna be working from home for a few weeks. Until my own office is good to go at least." Lisa shrugs. "A couple shoots here and there."

"You won't be too bored will you?"

"No, but I do miss Jennie and Jisoo." Lisa pouts.

"Me too." Rosé sighs. "But we'll see them soon, when they visit!"

"Yeah but that's in a whole two weeks," Lisa whines.

"We can get through it babe." Rosé pats her arm reassuringly.

Lisa opens the door to the restaurant for her. They're seated quickly and given menus.

"Maybe we should make some new friends." Rosé suggest.

"I guess you're right." Lisa nods.

"I'm always right." She grins making Lisa chuckle.

"You'll be making tons of new friends when you go to school. Just like kindergarten."

"Hopefully." Rosé smiles.

•••

After Lunch the two went back to their apartment for some downtime. The TV was on as background noise, while Lisa typed emails up for work and Rosé read over her class schedule.

Chaeyoung's phone started ringing and she picked it up.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Pasta, I need a favour." Jisoo says.

"Sure what is it?" Rosé asks with furrowed brows.

"Could you open your door for a sec?"

"My door?" Rosé questions, but she goes to open it anyways.

Jisoo hangs up the phone and gives her a cheeky smile. "Surprise."

"AAAHHHHH!!"

Lisa was sitting in her home office doing work when she heard Rosé scream. She flew off her chair and ran to the door.

Rosé and Jisoo were hugging and squealing excitedly while Jennie watched in amusement.

"Hey bitch," Jennie smiles noticing her presence.

Lisa doesn't say anything, but runs over to crush her in a hug.

"You must have gotten soft in the time I was gone." Jennie chuckles.

"What are you guys doing here? You weren't supposed to be here for another two weeks." Rosé says.

"Oh that's cause we have some bad news to tell you," Jennie grimaces.

"W-what is it?"

"We broke up." Jisoo says.

Silence fills the room as Rosé and Lisa stare at their best friends in front of them in disbelief.

After another moment of silence Jennie and Jisoo start bursting out into laughter.

"You...your faces!" Jisoo laughs.

"You actually think...I would ever break up...w-with Jisoo." Jennie says between laughter, leaning against Jisoo. "I'm dumb sometimes but fuck I'm not stupid."

"We're just kidding guys, we didn't break up." Jisoo chuckles, giving Jennie a short kiss. "See?"

"You guys are mean." Rosé pouts.

"I'm starting to wonder why we missed you at all." Lisa says unamused.

"Oh come on, you missed us." Jisoo teases. "If it makes you feel better we missed you both too."

"You guys look good. A lot tanner than before that's for sure." Jennie says.

"You look hot." Jisoo shrugs making them laugh.

"I wanna get tan. Can we go to the beach?" Jennie asks.

"Wait a moment, you guys haven't been here for even ten minutes!" Lisa laughs. "Lets put your bags away first at least."

"I guess that would be wise." Jisoo nods.

They show Jisoo and Jennie around the apartment and let them get settled before heading out.

"Have you guys eaten?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah we ate on the plane." Jennie nods.

"So how are things back home?" Rosé asks.

"They're okay. It's not really the same without you guys." Jisoo answers sadly.

"We know how it feels." Rosé says. "It's weird being two instead of four."

"Oh come on guys, don't be so sad. We're back together now and we need to make the most of it while we're here." Jennie says kissing Jisoo's cheek.

"I agree. We'll even go out tonight, have some fun." Lisa says. "We haven't had the chance yet but now is as good a time as ever."

"It's settled then. Tonight we're going clubbing!" Jennie says excitedly.

•••

They spent the day showing Jennie and Jisoo around until it got late.

Jisoo and Rosé were getting ready in the bathroom while Jennie and Lisa waited for them in the living room.

"Catch," Jennie says tossing Lisa a lollipop.

"Hell yes." Lisa grins, sticking it into her mouth.

"So how's domestic life?" Jennie asks.

"I kinda love it." Lisa admits. "I mean we wake up together, she makes breakfast, we spend the day exploring, going on dates. Come home, shower, and go to bed."

"Sounds boring if you ask me." Jennie says.

"It would be boring if it wasn't with  Park Chaeyoung. Everything is just better with her." Lisa sighs.

Jennie just rolls her eyes. "You're such a sap."

"I'm being serious. You're telling me that you would get bored spending all day in bed with Jisoo?" Lisa turns her head to look at her.

"Of course not." Jennie says. She gets up from her seat with a teasing smirk. "Cause we would just spend all day having hot, kinky, passionate sex—"

Lisa throws a pillow at her face making her laugh.

"I don't want to hear it."

"We're ready!" Rosé says coming out with Jisoo.

"Finally, lets go." Lisa smiles.

•••

By Midnight Jennie and Jisoo were  far from sober, dancing together on the dance floor. Lisa and Rosé weren't very far, sitting in the booth watching their drinks.

They were supposed to be watching the drinks, but found themselves caught in a heated lip lock.

"Hey hey hey! You're giving everyone a free show!" Jennie laughs. The two of them slide in next to Rosé and Lisa as they pull apart.

"You're right. I need to cool down. Refills on drinks anyone?" Lisa asks.

"Get a round on me." Jennie says.

"non sense. I got it." Lisa waves off.

"Come on Manoban. This is my gift to you. A congrats on your new domestic life." She grins shaking the bill in Lisa's face.

"Alright, But I get the next one!" Lisa says taking the money.

She makes her way over to the bar and waits her turn. Someone bumps into her, spilling their drink onto her shirt.

"Oh shit I am so so sorry!" The girl apologizes.

"It's cool, I'm okay." Lisa laughs wiping her shirt.

"Sorry someone bumped into me I totally didn't mean to do that. I'll buy your next round or whatever you want—"

"Hey it's cool, calm down." She chuckles.

"I'm Sorn, again really sorry about your shirt." The girl apologizes.

"I'm Lisa, and it's no big deal, don't sweat it." Lisa smiles. "So are you here with anyone?"

"Yeah, my friends are over there somewhere. And I was chosen to buy the next round of drinks." She says pointing over to a large group of girls and a few guys. "How about you?"

"Same situation." Lisa nods. "My girlfriend and I just moved here and we're trying to make new friends."

"That's cool. I can introduce you to my friends if you'd like?"

"That'd be awesome thanks." Lisa smiles. "So do you go to school here?"

"Yeah, I go to the Melbourne school of Arts. I moved here from Thailand with a few others." Sorn says.

"No way! I'm Thai too!" Lisa exclaims excitedly.

Before they knew it they were having a full conversation in Thai in such a speed you'd think they were rapping.

"YO MANOBAN! Are you coming today or next year!" Jennie shouts, before throwing an arm over her shoulder. "Well hello there." She says to Sorn.

"Hi," Sorn smiles.

"Come, I'll introduce you to everyone." Lisa says.

Sorn follows their lead back to the table and Lisa sets down their drinks.

"Sorn, meet my girlfriend Rosé, that girl over there is my best friend Jisoo and her girlfriend is the drunk bitch you already met." Lisa laughs earning a punch in the shoulder from Jennie.

"I am not even drunk." Jennie denies.

"It's nice to meet you Sorn." Rosé smiles.

"You as well." Sorn nods with a smile of her own.

"Sit Sorn, have a drink." Jisoo offers, moving over.

"So What brings you guys to Australia?" Sorn asks.

"Well we're just here on a short vacation before school," Jennie says motioning to Jisoo. "We Live in South Korea."

"I'm here for school." Rosé says. "And my amazing girlfriend followed me." She smiles earning a kiss from Lisa.

"You guys lived in SK too?" Sorn asks and they nod. "That's so cool. Where are you going to school?"

"Melbourne School Of Arts."

"Oh my god, I knew it! I knew I recognized you." Sorn smiles. "I go to school there too, you're Park Chaeyoung right?"

"That's me." Rosé smiles shyly.

"I watched your audition, it was amazing and your voice is beautiful-oh my Sorry I'll stop freaking out now." Sorn says making them laugh.

"It's okay, I'm flattered." Rosé chuckles.

•••

They spent a lot of time getting to know Sorn and were introduced to the rest of her friends. They were getting ready to leave before Jennie announced that she had to go to the bathroom.

"Be quick!" Lisa shouts.

"I will, don't worry!" Jennie says over her shoulder.

After doing her business she came out of the washroom. Someone grabbed her wrist, gaining her attention.

"Hey, Jennie right?"

"Yeah, Hey." Jennie chuckles seeing that it's Grace.

"I never thought I'd see you again, what are you doing here?" Grace asks.

"Oh I'm visiting a friend." Jennie says.

"Well if you're staying for a little while we should hang out."

•••

"Holy crap what's taking so long?" Lisa whines.

"Maybe she's pooping." Jisoo shrugs.

"Ugh go get your girlfriend." Lisa says. "Chaeng is going to fall asleep standing."

"Okay okay I'm going I'm going." Jisoo sighs.

She heads to the bathroom to see some blonde girl chatting with Jennie. Getting particularly handsy.

Jennie didn't look particularly happy, but she seemed to have a hard time getting her away. She wore the same smile she would wear during dinner parties her mother forced her into.

Completely and utterly fake.

Jisoo couldn't help but laugh. She decides to end her girlfriends suffering by walking over. Thanking god for her great acting skills, she pretends to be drunk.

"Jendeukie, Nini Baby," Jisoo slurs while bumping into the pair. She cups Jennie's cheeks in hers and squishes them around. "We need to go home right now."

"Jisoo—"

Jisoo bites her lip, and cups her centre.

"-WHoa! Okay." Jennie stutters out. "Baby we need to get you in bed asap."

"Is She Okay?" Grace asks seeing Jisoo sway back and forth.

"Heyyy I know you." Jisoo says pointing at her.

"Uh What did she say?" Grace asks.

"You like my girlfriend." Jisoo says in English.

"Oh I—um..."

"Okay Jisoo. It's time to go baby." Jennie says nervously while leading Jisoo out.

Once the two of them are out of Grace's sight, Jisoo grabs Jennie's hand.

"Stop Stop Stop." Jisoo says.

"Wait what? You're not drunk?"

Jisoo shakes her head. "Before we go I need to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"Were you flirting with her?"

"No of course not." Jennie shakes her head with a frown, making Jisoo smile.

"I know Jendeuk, I just wanted to hear you say it."

Jennie lets out a hum of surprise when Jisoo leans up to kiss her. Her eyes fall closed as her hands migrate to Jisoo's hips.

She keeps warm lips pressed against Jisoo's, until they run out of breath.

"I'm not one to downgrade from what I have Kim Jisoo. I would never cheat on you." Jennie says.

"I know that Jennie, and I would never cheat on you either."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

71.3K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
207K 4.1K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...
198K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
5.7M 116K 60
Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she never goes out to clubs and therefore ne...