Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

19

5K 148 50
By kvcchvn

~okay enough screw around pages for now~

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

It was around 3 in the afternoon when Elena's dad rung her saying her mum would be home soon so she should come home.

One of the good things about her mums new job was that she had to drive out of town and stay where she was working from Thursday morning till Sunday afternoon.

She had refused to let me walk her and told me not to move from the bed until she was gone so I wouldn't be tempted.

I watched as she grabbed her bag and started to push her clothes into it leaving her pants and bra out to put back on.

"You could just leave your things here you know" I said watching her pull her pants on.

"It needs washed" she replied laughing.

"No not at all I'm just going to leave it in the corner smelling out my room, I'll wash them obviously" I added as she stuck her bra up under her shirt and pulled her arms in the sleeves to put it on.

"You'll be back here in the weekend anyway" I said laughing.

"Actually we'll be at the dorms but if you want my clothes laying around that badly then fine" she laughed pulling her clothes out and leaving her mums in the bag to take back home.

About 20 minutes after she had left my parents pulled in the drive as I started putting her things in the wash along with mine from the weekend.

"Katsuki, how was your weekend" my mum called out from the door as she held it open for my dad.

"If I wanted to take someone somewhere but we're not aloud to be seen together, where can I take them" I questioned watching them walk down the hall towards their room.

"Why aren't you aloud to be seen together" mum called back before walking out towards me.

"Lets just say Parent issues"

Before she had the chance to reply, someone knocked on the door causing her to go answer it.

"All might, is everything okay? What has this idiot done now" I heard her saying from the door.

I watched my dad walk down the hall to meet mum on the couch across from all night and saw mum looking at me like she had been told I was arrested for villainous acts.

The look dropped the minute all might said I had done nothing but all us students were wanted back at the dorms.

"Oh yeah of course he can, did something happen why you need them back there" my mum asked letting her curiosity get the best of her.

If he told her the truth, the teachers would be scolded for putting me and Elena in that position in the first place which is why we had to lie about where we were going that night, not even friends were aloud to know.

"Nothing has happened we just have reasons to believe that villains are after particularly students and to not single them certain students out and worry them we thought it best to just put them all back there although during the time being they are aloud to come back and stay home for a night or two whenever if wanted" he replied.

I watched them talk before all might said he had to get around to more students houses causing my mum to tell me to walk him out.

"Have you been to Elena's yet" I said once we reached the door.

"Aizawa went there while I came here"

"Okay"

I watched as he hopped in the back of the car at the end of the drive and waited for it to pull out and drive away.

"Anyway katsuki, What was your question" mum asked once I came back to where her and dad were sitting.

"Nothing it doesn't matter"

"So back to the dorms, should be fun" my dad said butting in.

"I guess so"

"How was your weekend" mum had questioned for the second time.

"It was fine we just stayed home watching movies" I said as mum fell back into her role around the house of cleaning everything to her standard.

"You and Elena" she replied with a smile.

"Yes me and Elena, the bike stopped working as well" I said tilting my head to look at my dad before walking upstairs.

I grabbed my phone from the desk in the corner before laying back on my bed.

Bakugou: Are you staying at the dorms?

•ELENAS POV•

I was sitting in between my mum and dad when I felt my phone vibrating in my hands.

Aizawa was talking about how all the students in class 1a would be staying in dorms granted permission from their parents.

He said it happened before after a student was taken by villains and it made me think it was my fault everyone was getting shoved back in there.

My mum constantly asked question after question about what had happened even after Aizawa claimed Nothing was wrong they just had reason to believe students were being targeted.

"I want to train Elena personally as well if that's okay, seeing as her quirk works similar to mine it'd be in her best interest" he said dragging my attention from my phone back to the conversation going on.

I felt my mums hand on my back and watched as her smile grew wider.

"Of course, the only training she's really been doing is with Todoroki so it will be good for her to train with someone who has a similar working quirk" she said squeezing my back a little.

"Wouldn't it Elena" she added along with the pressure on her hand.

"Yes, thank you" I replied as she released her grip on me moving her hand back to her lap.

I refocused on my phone trying to not make it obvious I was seeing his message while mum and Aizawa talked more about the dorms.

"Elena"

"Sorry"

"Please show Aizawa out" my mum said looking at me still sitting after everyone had stood.

"Oh right, sorry"

I stood up pushing my phone back into my pocket and walked Aizawa to the door.

"There's a spare room with the girls just pack what you want to bring and set it up on Monday" he said at the door.

"Thank you"

I watched him walk down the drive hoping into the back of a black car similar to the one used to drop me and bakugou off.

"Who's filthy hoodie is that, you looked disgraceful" mum said as I walked back into the kitchen were she was.

I looked at the hoodie realising I hadn't changed since I got back from bakugou's because her and Aizawa pulled up just after I got inside.

"Oh um a friends from school, sorry I'll go change" I said walking up the stairs pulling my phone out along the way.

Bakugou: Are you staying at the dorms?

Elena: Only just, if Aizawa hadn't said he wanted to train me I would of been stuck at home probably.

"Elena bring your washing down and hop in the shower, it stinks" I heard mum calling out.

"I left for a couple days and you both forget how to look after yourselves, What is wrong with you two" she added involving my dad.

Bakugou: Good luck keeping your hands to yourself in front of the class for a whole week

Elena: your so cocky

As much as I wanted to ignore it he was right though, going a whole week in the same house but not together would trouble us both.

Let alone having the whole class there with us 24-7.

I put my phone down on my bed and turned to go to the bathroom causing me to bump into someone giving me a fright as they clamped their hand over my mouth and behind my neck to hold me still.

"Make a noise and I burn the house including the people in it" he said looking behind him at the dark fog.

"I've heard a lot about you considering most villains assume your quirkless" he said moving his hand from my mouth back into his pockets.

"I know what your quirk is and how it works and I'm rather interested in it along with so many others, but that's not the case" he added.

"I'm here to offer you something"

"And what's that" I said keeping my eyes on the fog by the door.

"Full use of your quirk, when was the last time you used it for yourself"

"I don't use it" I said

"Exactly, you use it when they tell you to, why have a quirk if you can't use it when and how you want" he replied.

"What's your point"

"You think these people care about you? They Don't care about you, they only care about your quirk" he added.

"How many times has your teacher told you to hide your quirk and not use it if anything happens to you, and your mum? She has promised you to a boy you don't even like because of your quirk"

"Elena come down here please" I heard mum calling from downstairs.

"Think on it kid" he said stepping through the fog causing it to disappear along with him.

"Elena what's gotten into you today come on" mum said standing in the doorway dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 99 10
"๐‘ฐ'๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–. ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’•." ๐˜‰๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฅ
3.7K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
108K 4.3K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
162 46 9
"๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ" โœฉ | Tแดกแด ส™แดสs ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœส€ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด, ส™แดœแด› แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ sแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด แดกษชษดs แด›สœษชs แดกแด€ส€. ๐‘˜. ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐‘”๐‘œ; ๏ฟฝ...