Southside Serpent || Larry St...

By larry_Stylinson9119

"They say all good boys go to heaven." I state, looking deep into the latter's green, lust filled eyes. "And... More

Southside Serpent.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 15

2.1K 89 311
By larry_Stylinson9119

A/N: 2k reads???? AJADJIDIXK im screaming

I love you. ♥️

Keep doing what you're doing, it means everything.

Dedication: verifiedlarry Thank you for supporting my story and commenting. Love you:)

Enjoy.

-- -- --

Every town has one.

The spooky house that all the kids avoid.

Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion, with it's very own graveyard. And, trapped within it's walls, like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason.

Linked in death even as they were in life.

LOUIS' POV:

"With that Southside Serpent."

Lottie spits the words out like it's venom. I feel my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach, my palms becoming more sweaty.

I slowly turn around, facing my sister. She has her eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. My lips are parted, my throat feeling dry.

"Lott-"

"Save it, Louis." she says, standing up. She makes slow steps to me. She's the same age as I am, but she's taller than me.

How do these kids grow up so fast?

"You don't have to say anything. I don't need your explanations." she states, crossing her arms across her chest.

"B-but..P-please don't tell m-mum." I beg, feeling tears pool inside of my eyes.

This can't be happening.

It's like the worst nightmare.

HARRY'S POV:

Almost fifteen minutes past with Louis being gone. How long does it take someone to make stupid tea?

I am scrolling through my instagram as I hear the door open. My eyes snap to the person walking into Louis' room. Not surprisingly, it's Louis.

The minute he closes the door behind him, he presses his back against it, his body traveling to the ground.

He starts crying, his face in his palms as I run out of the bed to him. What is going on?

"Baby? Hey, baby." I say, trying to take Louis' face into my hands, made him to look at me. "What happened? Love, please talk to me."

"L-Lottie s-saw u-us." he hiccups, looking into my eyes. He starts crying even more as I wrap my hands around him, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"But what's the matter, love? She would know about us sooner or later." I say, rubbing Louis' back softly, kissing his temple.

Louis sighs, and he stops crying, wiping away the tears on his cheeks. "Y-you're right."

I smile softly at how cute he is. His eyes are dark red, lips swollen looking oh-so-kissable, the tip of his nose red as well. "Come on, let's get to bed."

As Louis nods, I help him stand up and with intertwined hands, we walk to his bathroom. Louis brushes his teeth with a pastel yellow toothbrush and gives me a pink one. Our hands never leave the other as we go back to his room and lay down on his bed, Louis' head on my chest, his hand resting on my bicep, leaving me feel warm and loved.

Louis falls asleep soon enough, but I can't say the same thing about myself. For some reason, I can't sleep. Just like every other night. So I just stare at the ceiling, listening to Louis' calm breaths, kissing his face here and there.

° ° °

The weekend leaves quickly. Me and Louis spend Saturday together at my place, but we don't see each other on Sunday. Louis said no matter how badly he wants to see me, he has a lot of homework.

It's the next rainy day - Monday - when me, Louis and Niall are eating lunch together. Zayn and Liam ditched school today and they wanted me to go with them, but I decided to go to school and spend more time with Louis.

I have my hand on Louis' thigh as I always do when we are sitting next to each other. With my other hand I'm eating fries that are for lunch. They're not really good to be honest.

Out of nowhere, Cheryl comes to our table, dressed in a red, long sleeved t-shirt and a black skirt. Her lips are covered with red lipstick and her ginger hair are wavy and up in a ponytail.

"Sorry to interrupt Sad Breakfast Club, but I'm here to formally invite you to Jason's memorial at Thornhill this weekend. To my surprise and chagrin, mother added you two to the guest list." she says, looking at the person sitting beside me, Louis and then at Niall.

"What's her problem?" I ask, putting some fries into my mouth as she leaves. I noticed the weird look she gave Louis. And Niall. But Louis.

Louis takes a gulp of his water, so I look at Niall. "Well, we were together in kindergarten, and she was always a bitch to me for no particular reason. And she called Louis fat multiple times when he wanted to be a River Vi-"

"Niall!" Louis squeaks glaring at him.

Niall shuts his mouth and I can feel anger boiling inside of me. She called Louis fat?

"What? Louis, is that true?" I ask, squeezing his thigh. He rolls his eyes, keeping his gaze on the tray with food. Just now I notice that the food is untouched.

"Jeez, thanks, Ni." he mumbles.

"Babe, I'm glad Niall told me. You just wouldn't tell me?" I ask, kind of disappointed.

Relationships are build with trust and I want Louis to trust me. I want him to tell me all his darkest secrets, his fears. Every little thing about him.

But maybe that's the point. Relationships.

We're not completely labeled as boyfriends yet, but we're obviously not only friends. Friends with benefits, maybe?

"It's not important, okay?" he says, his voice holding anger.

"But it is! Especially when.." I lower my voice to whisper so Niall won't be able to hear it.  "I know how you feel about your body, so it is important if someone tells you you're fat. When you obviously aren't. You're so perfect and gorgeous and-"

I stop talking, when I notice Louis wiping away his tears. I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder. Then, I look up and into his eyes, cupping his face.

"Don't," Louis says, trying to look away.

I keep his face in place, wiping away salty tears with my thumbs. "I want you to realize just how beautiful you are. And don't listen to Cheryl. She may have some problems with herself and that's why she's acting like a cold hearted bitch."

Louis chuckles and God, there's nothing better in this entire world than a happy Louis Tomlinson.

° ° °

LOUIS' POV:

The next few days went by in a blink. I had three tiring tests, and I had to babysit my youngest sisters; Phoebe and Daisy. So, it has been a bit chaotic for me.

The day of Jason's funeral, I'm walking down the school's hallway to my next class, when I hear someone calling my name. The hallway is empty, everyone probably in their classrooms already.

I turn around, seeing her running to me, high heels making an annoying, loud sound.

"Hi!" she squeals, surprising me when she hugs me.

I pull away with wide eyes. "B-Bethany?"

"Yes! How are you, Louis?" she asks. My eyebrows furrow together. Why does she care? She doesn't even know me.

"I'm f-fine." I stutter, fixing my glasses that fell to the bridge of my freckled nose. The grip on my books tightening, because I don't feel comfortable around her.

I'm sure she's a nice girl, but in the back of my mind, there's something odd about her.

She smiles at me, but it looks fake. Like one of those smiles you see in television. "You and Harry are dating, right?"

"Um, yeah. I suppose." I mumble as she puts her hand on my shoulder and I try so hard not to flinch away.

"God, I remember when I was dating Harry! He was wild." she laughs, shaking her head.

"W-wild?" I ask, not knowing what she means.

"Yeah! We would fuck everyday and everywhere. I mean, it's what he needs. He needs someone that's willing to do things and pleasure him."

Guilt takes over me. I've never done anything to Harry. He was always the one doing things to me.

"Well, see you around." Bethany shrugs her shoulders, leaving me alone on the empty hallway, deep in thoughts.

° ° °

When I get home, I'm surprised to see my parents dressed in black clothes, standing in the kitchen. My mum is wearing black dress that fit her perfectly and my dad is wearing a black suit with a grey tie.

"Oh, hello Louis." my mum smiles at me as I confused, walk into the kitchen.

Were they invited to the funeral as well?

"Hi," I trail off. "I was invited to Jason's funeral."

"We too," dad says, leaning his back against the kitchen counter. "Mrs. Blossom called and invited us."

"So we're going together?" I ask and they both nod.

"In one hour. Go and get ready. Oh, and please, wear something nice." my mum says.

I blink a few times at her. Wear something nice? What's that supposed to mean?

I run up the stairs and into my room, closing and locking the door behind me. I notice that my bed is made. I never make my bed because I just don't know how. It was probably my mum who made it this clean.

I take my phone out of my pocket, dialing Harry's number.

"'ello." Harry mumbles sleepily. I smile at the sound of his voice.

"Oh, hi Hazza."

"Hey, baby." Harry chuckles, his voice deep.

"What are you doing?" I ask, lying on top of my comfortable bed, snuggling into my pillows.

"I was actually jerking off." Harry laughs.

My stomach tightens at his words. The image of Harry touching himself pops up in my mind.

"You there?" Harry asks when I don't respond.

"Um, yeah." I mumble.

Wait. He was.. jerking off. Because I am not satisfying him enough. Bethany was right. This is all my fault. Harry needs someone thats willing to be there for him. In all forms.

"Do you need something, love?"

"I-I just wanted to say that I'm going with my parents to the funeral. I don't think we should be talking in front of them... you know, since they don't know about you yet."

"Yeah, okay. See you after the funeral?"

I just hum in response. We talk for five more minutes before Harry declines, saying he's going to finish doing what he was doing.

° ° °

Few hours later; me, my parents and Niall with his parents are sitting in a big room at Cheryl's house. Everyone's dressed in black, sitting in front of a casket where a dead person is.

It's devastating. Seeing Jason's family members, crying because of a young boy that was murdered.  Life is so unfair sometimes. But I've learned one thing about grief.

Grief is really just... love. It's all the love you want to give, but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.

The door make a weird cracking sound, so I turn my head around - my parents turn around too - and we see Liam, Zayn and Harry walking into the room. It feels like in films, like slow motion.

He's beautiful.

He's wearing a black blazer, underneath a white dotted shirt. Black jeans fit on him perfectly. His hair is messy as usual, but the good kind of messy.

Our eyes connect as he sits down few rows behind me. Blue meets green. He shoots me a wink and I blush, quickly turning around. I hope my parents didn't notice.

I don't even realize I was smiling, until my smile suddenly fades away, by my mother's words: "You're not friends with that scumbag anymore, right?"

"No," I obviously lie. "Of course not."

And then, Cheryl comes into the room. Dressed in porcelain white dress, and a white sweater. Her perfect ginger hair swooped to one side, white gloves covering her dainty hands.

Everyone is shocked, mouths open, the only person smirking is Harry and Zayn. Is that the dress she was wearing the night Jason disappeared?

"Welcome to Thornhill." she says, smiling at us. "Thank you all for coming. If you'll kindly take your seats, I'd like to start the memorial with a few words about Jason."

I notice her mum standing up, but a girl in black hair I recognize as Veronica tells her something and she sits back down.

What is going on in here?

"The last time I saw Jason, I was wearing this dress. I know it's impossible, but I swear, when I put it on it...it feels like he's in the room with me."

° ° °

"Sorry for your loss." I say to Cheryl's and Jason's parents after the memorial. After Cheryl's mental breakdown in front of her dead brother's casket, we were all told to move into some salon.

My parents continue to talk about boring stuff with Mrs. and Mr. Blossom as I scan my eyes around the room and see Harry talking to Bethany next to a table filled with fruit, and other types of food.

I squint my eyes at them, jealousy boiling inside of my veins. Bethany is skinny and pretty. The complete opposite of me. Plus, her and Harry were dating a while ago. There's still a chance he wants to be back with her.

"Mum, I'll be right back." I excuse myself, leaving them and walking to the pair. I'm sure my parents can't see me, because their backs are facing me.

"Hi, Harry." I whisper, putting my hand on his shoulder. He turns around and grins widely at me, showing me his charming dimples.

"Hi, Shortcake."

I blush, fixing my glasses as Harry pressed my right side of body to his left side, his hand resting on my lower back, long fingers - as always - drawing soothing circles on my skin. Bethany looks at us with her jaw clenched.

"I'll leave you two alone." she says, giving us one of her fake smiles, winking at Harry before leaving.

That's it, I can't take this anymore.

I can't take the fact Bethany is eye-fucking Harry right in front of me! And Harry looks like he doesn't even mind. It's so frustrating.

I take Harry's hand into mine, our fingers finding a way to get tangled and start dragging him up the stairs.

"Louis?" Harry laughs. "What's going on?"

I walk into a room that I find out is a bathroom, locking the door behind us. I grab Harry by the collar of his shirt and slam his back against the door, connecting our lips.

I don't even know where this hunger and lust came from. All I know is, I need to pleasure Harry. Do anything he'd demand me to do.

I immediately press my tongue into his mouth, tasting him. I have to stand on my tiptoes to even reach Harry's plump lips. Harry helps me by holding me up by my black tie. I start unbuttoning his shirt, his blazer long gone.

"Fuck, Lou." Harry moans as I grind my hips against his.

"What's gotten into you?" he asks between the kisses. Once Harry's shirt is completely gone I kiss down his chest and fall to my knees in front of him.

Harry looks confused for a second, even when I pull down his jeans, so they're pooling at his ankles. But when I cup his cock through his briefs, he groans, throwing his head back against the door.

HARRY'S POV:

I notice that Louis' hands are shaking as they're resting on top of his thighs, and he's just staring at my length. A thin layer of sweat is covering his forehead.

"Lou, you don't have to-" I say quietly, getting cut off by Louis.

"I want to!" Louis yells at me and my eyes widen.

Damn, I never heard him yell at me like that. Sounding so.. demanding. I want say it's hot and just fuck him in front of the mirror so he'd be able to see himself getting his brain fucked out, but I decide against it.

And when I see the tears glistening in his eyes, that's all I need. I wrap my fingers around his wrist and pull him up so he's standing.

I pull him closer to my body, looking deep into his ocean eyes.

"N-no! I want to do this Harry. I need to.."

"No, you don't." I say sternly and he shakes his head stubbornly.

"Harr-"

"Do you even know what to do, love? How to do this?"

Louis shakes his head no, completely embarrassed, his cheeks and ears completely red.

"If you want, I can do it first to you so you know how to do it. Okay? And then you'll blow me if you really want that much." I say and Louis slowly nods as I smirk.

This is going to be fun.

I grab his hips and push him against the counter that was uncomfortably digging into his back. Louis let out a surprised, high-pitched yelp when I grasped the back of his thighs in my hands, putting him on the counter. In one swift motion I pushed Louis' legs apart to get between them. My hands rest on his thick thighs as we kiss, tongue brushing tongue.

I attack his neck, sucking a new bruise just so everyone would know he's mine and only mine.

Louis tugged on my curls, making me let out a low groan. I pulled away with a satisfied smirk, staring at the love bite I left on Louis' skin.

"Take off your shirt."

Louis' lips parted and eyes widened as he slowly shook his head no. I huffed in annoyance, pushing on his chest, so he was leaning against his elbows, looking down at me.

I unbottened the first few buttons on his shirt, taking either side of the shirt between my hands and tugging. It took one swift tug for me to get all the buttons unbottuned.

My lips immediatly find their way to Louis' smooth skin, my hands holding his hips down. The hickey I left a few days ago was long gone, no trace behind it. I sucked, tugged and licked under Louis belly button, to make a new love bite.

Louis moaned, tangling his fingers into my locks. I pull away to see the huge bruise, slowly turning from dark red to purple.

I massage his hips between my fingers, my thumb in the front and four other fingers in the back. I  run my fingers up Louis' spine. I felt him shiver as goosebumps raised on his skin. My hands stopped on his neck and I brought our mouths together in a heated kiss.

With my teeth I tug on Louis' bottom lip, and chuckle as he moans my name. I look around the bathroom and notice a small, black love seat. I sat there only in my briefs, motioning to Louis to come to me with my hand. "C'mere."

Louis obeyed, cutely jumping off the counter in only his jeans and quickly walks to me. As he was in front of me, my face was at the height of Louis' stomach. I kissed the hickey I previously made before unzipping the zipper on Louis' black jeans. I pulled them down to reveal his beautiful, purple panties. I help him stand out of them and I kick them away.

"So beautiful," I mumble, tugging at the lace and looking up into his eyes. "as always."

I slowly pull the lace down Louis' curvy body, putting them behind me on the loveseat. 

"Turn around." I demand and Louis did just that. His bum shakes as he moves and I feel my mouth water at the sight of his perfect, round ass. I grip the skin, massaging his bum cheeks and Louis moaned. My eyes traveled up his ass to the bottom of his spine where I noticed two dimples. Just perfect for me to put my thumbs there while fucking Louis from behind.

His back arched making a beautiful curve as I bit into his bum. Louis is furiously blushing as I compliment his bum.

I grab him by his hips and turn him around so his cock was in front of my mouth. Louis locked his hands behind his back - probably not knowing what to do with them - and looked down at me to see what I am doing. 

I lick a long stripe from his balls to the tip of his cock, Louis immediately shuddering a the feeling he never felt before. I pulled away, our eyes locking. "Do you want me to suck your pretty cock?"

Louis whimpered in response, the tip of his nose red from anticipation. I wasted no time in wrapping my fingers around his length, my other hand resting on Louis' milky thigh. I took Louis into my mouth, all the way down until Louis' tip hit the back of my throat and my nose hit Louis' skin. Louis could already feel all of his muscles tigthening thanks to the amazing feeling.

"Harry," Louis moans sweetly and tugged on my hair. I moaned around Louis' length and it sent vibrations, making Louis feel even better. I circled my tongue, loving the sounds Louis was making.

I pull away just to lick a long stripe from his balls to the tip of his cock and I take him into my mouth again. I feel burn in my throat, but it feels good. My jaw hurts a bit, but I don't care.

I pull away for a second. "You taste so good, baby. Gonna cum for me?"

Louis hums, as I suck on his tip before putting him into my mouth again, not gagging once. Louis' body shakes as he shouts my name, his groin area tightening . Cold sweat is covering his forehead, his hands harshly squeezing my shoulders. Nails digging into my skin combined with Louis' moans as he's coming down from his high is making me even more hard. 

I swallow everything he has to give me, which is a lot, but I don't mind. I don't mind one bit. 

"Oh my..God." Louis breathes out, his body crashing down. I catch him before he can fall to the ground and he straddles my lap. We lazily kiss until I pull away with a smirk.

I bring my lips to his ear. "I have a feeling you owe me something."

-- -- --
A/N:

I don't really like this chapter, there's probably a lot of grammar mistakes. Sorry babies. ♥️

So sorry you had to wait so long :( I had a writers block. BUT next three chapters are written :) So chapter 16 very soon (tomorrow if you want, let me know PLEASE)

QOTCH: What do you think about Bethany?

PERSONAL QUESTION: Your sexuality?

Published: 18/07/18'
Edited: - - -

To be honest, I don't label myself but I know I like female and male. I find the fact I can fall in love with anyone very beautiful. ❤️

Kissy, L. ♥️

(see what I did there lmao I'm a loser)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 34.5K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
169K 6.9K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
814K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
21.1K 391 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...