Chapter 10

HARRY'S POV:

"You should probably change your underwear, love." I whisper into Louis' ear, my words coming out very slowly.

We're laying on his bed. He has his head on my chest that rising with my every breath. My one leg is thrown over the two of Louis' legs, keeping them locked and secured. My one hand is in his hair, and the other is on his lower back.

I feel the way I like to feel while cuddling. Like I am the one who's protecting someone, taking care of them. Stealing their body warmth to make myself feel warmer.

"Yes, it feels sticky." Louis giggles, replying to my statement and I smile, kissing the top of his messy hair.

"Harry?" he whispers into the silence, slowly putting his hand on my bicep.

I hum in response so he'd know I'm listening to everything he has to say.

I don't think I ever realized how much I love his voice to this day. Of course I love his loud moans and whimpers because the feeling of only me making him make those sounds is driving me crazy. But, I also love the way he talks. His eyes sparkle with excitement when he's talking about the happy things. His eyes drop with sadness at the unhappy parts. His voice is angelic, like honey on my soul.

"Where do you have your Serpent tattoo?" he asks shyly and I smirk at his question.

"Well," I sigh. "I'd have to get naked so you'd be able to see it."

"Oh," Louis whispers, his cheeks turning a crimson red. I adore the way he blushes. I don't think I ever seen someone blush so much.

I laugh, sitting up. I lock my eyes with Louis' ocean - like orbs as I slowly take off my t-shirt and notice the way his eyes widen in shock.

LOUIS' POV:

Harry slowly and teasingly undresses from his t-shirt in front of me and I blush, realizing it's the first time I see him shirtless.

And holy moly.

His tan skin is covered in tattoos, the black ink going downwards until I can't see it because of the jeans he's wearing. He has visible abs, and I want to run my tongue all over them.

He smirks at me, turning around so his muscled back is facing me. And there it is. On the back of his neck, his hair covering it slightly, Serpent drawn with a black color.

I don't know what to say. It's hot. It's turning me on. But, obviously, I can't say that.

Harry takes my wrist, and puts my hand on his hot, so soft skin. My lips part at the touch, the intimate connection between us is mind blowing. Sparks radiate out of us and it all feels so right.

I trace the outline of the tattoo with my fingertips, enjoying the way it feels on my fingers. It's like many small knives stabbing my skin but I realize I crave for that feeling.

The feeling of our bodies touching.

"It's pretty," I whisper and Harry chuckles, surprising me when he turns around abruptly.

He leans in, his face just a few centimeters away from mine. His hands are curled to fists, right next my thighs on the mattress. His breath is hot on my cold skin, making me shiver. I'm at loss of words. He's so beautiful.

He brushes his lips softly against mine. I close my eyes at the sudden contact that's making my insides churn. I feel Harry's large hand cupping my cheek. His thumb is resting on my cheekbone, traveling downwards my face.