Chapter 15

A/N: 2k reads???? AJADJIDIXK im screaming

I love you. ♥️

Keep doing what you're doing, it means everything.

Dedication: verifiedlarry Thank you for supporting my story and commenting. Love you:)

Enjoy.

-- -- --

Every town has one.

The spooky house that all the kids avoid.

Ours was Thornhill, the Blossom family's mansion, with it's very own graveyard. And, trapped within it's walls, like some gothic heroine, was Cheryl Blossom. Still grieving for her beloved brother, Jason.

Linked in death even as they were in life.

LOUIS' POV:

"With that Southside Serpent."

Lottie spits the words out like it's venom. I feel my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach, my palms becoming more sweaty.

I slowly turn around, facing my sister. She has her eyebrows raised, waiting for an answer. My lips are parted, my throat feeling dry.

"Lott-"

"Save it, Louis." she says, standing up. She makes slow steps to me. She's the same age as I am, but she's taller than me.

How do these kids grow up so fast?

"You don't have to say anything. I don't need your explanations." she states, crossing her arms across her chest.

"B-but..P-please don't tell m-mum." I beg, feeling tears pool inside of my eyes.

This can't be happening.

It's like the worst nightmare.

HARRY'S POV:

Almost fifteen minutes past with Louis being gone. How long does it take someone to make stupid tea?

I am scrolling through my instagram as I hear the door open. My eyes snap to the person walking into Louis' room. Not surprisingly, it's Louis.

The minute he closes the door behind him, he presses his back against it, his body traveling to the ground.

He starts crying, his face in his palms as I run out of the bed to him. What is going on?

"Baby? Hey, baby." I say, trying to take Louis' face into my hands, made him to look at me. "What happened? Love, please talk to me."

"L-Lottie s-saw u-us." he hiccups, looking into my eyes. He starts crying even more as I wrap my hands around him, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"But what's the matter, love? She would know about us sooner or later." I say, rubbing Louis' back softly, kissing his temple.

Louis sighs, and he stops crying, wiping away the tears on his cheeks. "Y-you're right."

I smile softly at how cute he is. His eyes are dark red, lips swollen looking oh-so-kissable, the tip of his nose red as well. "Come on, let's get to bed."

As Louis nods, I help him stand up and with intertwined hands, we walk to his bathroom. Louis brushes his teeth with a pastel yellow toothbrush and gives me a pink one. Our hands never leave the other as we go back to his room and lay down on his bed, Louis' head on my chest, his hand resting on my bicep, leaving me feel warm and loved.