Playing Criminal

By BraveNewWriter

Looks can be deceiving. Ally has a 4.7 G.P.A and is en route for an Ivy League. And, while dressed up in ski... More

Playing Criminal
2 -Do the crime, Do the time
3 - Warm Welcomes
4 -Scabs
5- Compromising Situations
6 - Cake, Vodka and Schizophrenics
7- Playing Drunk
9- Heat
10 - The Best Feeling in the World
11- Boxers, not Briefs
12 - Smack Dat
13 - Deals
14 - Twenty Minutes
15 - Bobo the Bunny
16 - Confused
17 - Hard Deals
18- Going Under
19 - Runaways
20- Realities
21- Delinquents
22 - Life on the Wanted List
23 - Night Hikes
24 - The Parentals
25 - Pancake Problems
26- Skinny Dipping
27 - The Unromantic
28- Epic Escape Time
29- Doing the "right" thing?
30- Troublemaking Zombies
31- Caught
32 - (Un)Comfortable
33 - Bonnie and Clyde
34- Awkward...
35- Feel the Burn
36- Playing Spy
37 - Playing Romantic
38 - Bonnie and Clyde Go Dancing
39 - Playing Nice
40- We Can't Stop
41 - Old Friends Become New...
42 - We're Getting Married
43- Traitor or Trustworthy?
44- Guys Suck
45- Welcome to the Family
46 - Derek
47 - Life
48- Ready to Deal?
49 - Suits
50 - Missed
51- Okay
52 -Stats
53- Let's Be Free

8 -Hungover

26.6K 862 114
By BraveNewWriter

“Hey Ally – How nice to see you!” Kate chirped with a fake smile on her face as soon as I sheepishly entered our room.

“Ummph,” I groaned, clutching my head in my hands.

“Hmm,” She pondered with a hand on her chin as she approached me, “judging by your bloodshot eyes and intolerance for noise, I’d have to say you’re hung-over.”

“What a genius,” I muttered as I plopped down, face first, on my mattress.

“So do tell? Did you decide to follow my advice after all?”

I turned my head to see her sitting on my bed and sighed as I pushed myself into a sitting position. “No of course not,” I frowned. Or at least I hope not…

“So who was it then?”

“No one,” I kept my expression passive as I pulled out a change of clothes.

“Please,” she rolled her eyes as she leaned towards me with her head in her hands. “You don’t come out of a night that hung-over without some good stories to tell.”

I chuckled, then cringed as the vibrations tore through my head painfully. “What are you expecting? Something out of the Hangover?”

“Tell me!” She whined.

I shook my head smirking, “No thanks. I’m not giving you anything that you could possibly use against me later.”

“You’re finally learning,” She smiled in irritation.

“Took me long enough,” I sighed, rolling my eyes.

A few minutes later I had entered the cafeteria and had loaded a large tray with good Hangover food in addition to making myself a cup of coffee with the school coffee machine.

I literally sighed as the coffee entered my lips. Even though I knew it would have no effect yet, the mental relief it gave me was incredible.

“Princess,” I yelped as I received a jab to my side. I jumped, spilling the coffee over my hand. I hissed in pain, “Shit,” I grumbled.

Jack chuckled as he left and returned with a large handful of napkins. I ripped them away from him and began wiping up the mess.

“Thanks,” I muttered ungraciously when he disposed of all the dirty napkins in the trash.

“No problem Sweetcheeks,” Jack smirked and leaned in, placing a quick peck on my lips.

I widened my eyes in shock and tried to punch him in his gut again. However, he caught my fist in his hand and yanked me up closer to him.

“Not so fast, Miss Violent,” he rebuked, waving his finger in front of my face before quickly tapping me on the nose, “You should be thanking me for saving you from a heap of trouble.”

I rolled my eyes, “Says the guy who got me into a mountain of trouble just the other day.”

He smirked up abashedly. “Aww Princess, don’t tell me you’re holding a grudge,” I frowned as he tapped on my chin lightly.

 “Anyways, it was nice getting to get to know you last night,” Jack winked. My mouth dropped open and I stepped back.

“What did I do? What did you do?”

“You don’t remember?” He wagged his eyebrows as he smirked.

“It’s fuzzy,” I twisted the side of my mouth down into a frown as I clutched at my elbows. “I just want to make sure.”

“Don’t worry babe – nothing happened.” He rolled his eyes dramatically.

I sighed in relief and let my eyes wander across the cafeteria. I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me. Maybe I wouldn’t need to sleep with Jack to fix my reputation. I smirked.

“I did, however, find out that you’re a Twihard.”

“What?”

“So are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?” He smirked.

“Shut up,” I slapped his arm, my face growing red.

“Come on, this is great blackmail material.”

“Don’t even think about it.”

“I already am.”

I groaned and bit my lip, “I am never getting drunk again.”

“I doubt it,” he rolled his eyes, “but I don’t mind. You’re much nicer drunk.”

“I can imagine.” I scoffed, “I probably forgot that you’re the world’s largest asshole.

He laughed, “Let’s just say that your bite is a lot nicer than your bark,” he winked.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I furrowed my brows.

“Oh so you don’t remember?” He raised an eyebrow before turning his head to the side and pulling his t-shirt collar slightly down.

I blanched when I saw a hicky on his neck. “Oh God…” I groaned.

He laughed and put a hand on my back. “Come sit with me today.”

“I’m not sitting with you or your friends – that’s just awkward. Besides we are not friends.”

“Consider it a casual breakfast between enemies. And we’ll eat alone – problem solved.”

“Fine,” I sighed seeing that I couldn’t really fight it.

I followed Jack to a deserted table and moved to sit across from him.

Just as I brought my first spoonful of eggs to my mouth, a large force slammed into me causing me to drop my spoon on my plate with a clatter.

“Jenna sensei,” I heard mumbled as a head nuzzled into my neck.

“Uhh, Todd?” I questioned.

A couple of seconds of awkward silence ensued before he released me and took the seat next to me.

When I looked back at Jack I noticed him fixing a steady glare on Todd.

“Jenna you won’t believe how hung-over Gary is.”

“I can bet,” I mumbled, “and it’s Ally, remember?”

“Anyways Gary wanted me to tell you that he wants to…Mmmm…” He mumbled before he glared at the empty seat next to him, “Never mind I guess he doesn’t want me to tell you after all,” Todd rolled his eyes.

Jack raised an eyebrow, “Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone,” He hinted, nodding his head towards Todd.

“What are you doing with Todd?” Jack questioned looking for all purposes pissed.

“He’s my friend,” I defended, crossing my arms.

“He’s crazy!” Jack exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air.

I shrugged my shoulders, “He can’t help it. He’s not that bad, really. He means well.”

“Sure – I bet he only wants to have sex with you.”

“First off, I’d never let that happen. And also, how is that any different than you?”

“Good point as usual,” Jack sighed. “But I still don’t like it….”  He trailed off, looking over to the table where Todd seemed to be having a conversation with thin air.

“Well too bad you don’t decide my friends. In fact, you’re not even my friend so your opinion means nothing to me.”

“Oh really? So that’s why you told Kate not to tell me that you’re a virgin then?”

“What?”

He smiled down at me smugly. “It’s alright though. I’m game for an old-fashioned chase. The hot bad guys always win in the end. And I don’t mind a wait as long as I can have some fun in the meantime.”

“I’m going to go back and talk to Todd,” I turned my Jack on him and felt his breath on the back of my neck as he walked closely behind me.

“Uggh leave me alone,” I groaned, turning towards him.

“Not even in your dreams, Princess,” He smirked, snaking his hand around to cup my behind.

“Excuse me?” I narrowed my eyes as I stomped on his foot. Unfortunately for me, his combat boots were steel-toed.

“Ah fudge nuggets,” I moaned as I clutched my foot.

He chuckled lightly before clasping my upper arm and leading me back to the table.

“I told you not to mess with me. If you want to play the fighting game you’re in way over your head.”

“Oh I am so getting you back for this.” I murmured as he slid in across from me again.

I pulled off my pink ballet flat, glad that the stinging was starting to ebb away.

“I’d like to see you try,” He played with one of his ear studs, a boyish grin planted on his face.

“Jack are you actually going to eat with us?” I turned to see Todd looking up at Jack, eyes wide as saucers.

“You bet.” Jack smirked as his eyes darted to mine. He slyly knocked my knees under the table.

Todd’s mouth fell open.

I groaned and let my head fall into my hands. Only Todd would act like Jack was some kind of God.

“You know Princess, I think I might actually like sitting here after all.” Jack grinned once again as he took in my pained expression.

I cringed at the way the sound of Todd’s squeal of delight drilled through my head.

This was not my ideal way to start my morning.

And that was when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked over sharply to Todd, ready to kill.

He held up his hands in defense, his eyes wide. “It was Gary, I swear.”

“Just kill me now,” I groaned as I leaned my head on the cool table, trying to block out the sound of Jack chuckling at my expense and the throbbing sensation in my head.

This was the last time I accept vodka from a crazy.                          

Whoooo !!!!! :D Back from vacation. Anyways, this is more of a transition chapter than anything, but after so long a wait, I figured it was better to post a little something rather than nothing at all :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy the new trio that's forming :))

Thanks so much to all of you who continued to read, vote and comment while I was away for so long. All of you are AMAZING. *Hugs*

By the way hope you like the video in the sidebar. I thought with all the talk o Hangover's it was appropriate ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.9K 428 75
Auden's life has been anything but easy. With a mother who acts more like a friend, and an absentee father, Auden's no stranger to poverty and neglec...
54.2K 1.5K 25
"Who knew the nerd could be such a badass?" Benny laughed as he high fived his friend. "Oh trust me there's a lot about me that you don't know" ~~~~~...
3.6K 149 29
__________________ Ezra Moore is your average nerd in school with straight A's and only 2 best friends. She gets bullied every day and beat. After th...