Red Houses . II

By taileilei

"Katya Kovalik what do you know of her?" Blood red lips split into a smile, eyes glistening with devious inte... More

girl
woman
comrade
master
blonde
red
archer
sweats
strange
note
tag
invitation
arrival
gala
chat
time
confrontation
budapest

sniper

1.6K 63 6
By taileilei

Natasha pulls away from the gun. Her green eyes widening. 

There was no mistaking it. 

It was her.

Her hair was different and she had matured into a young woman but it was still her. 

Katya Kovalik stood above Clint Barton. 

Natasha looks back through the scope, her lips pulling down when she comes to realize that Katya had disappeared. 

Thousands of questions spring to mind. 

Why was she standing above the sleeping assassin? 

Had they shared a night together or worse? Was she getting ready to kill the man? 

"No." Natasha seethes. 

As soon as Katya had graduated, the remaining black widows were pushed harder and further than ever. They were seen as failures in the shadow of the perfect weapon that was Katya. 

Katya followed instruction without care or concern. She didn't have any emotions left. Their serum had worked perfectly on her. 

Natasha had cared for the girl when she was put in her group. Against orders and at the risk of punishment, Natasha had cared for Katya. And she had gone and spit in her face, leaving them all and making them look weak. 

She wouldn't allow Katya to do that to her again. 

Katya would not ruin her mission. 

Natasha was going to be the one to kill Clint Barton and no one would get in her way.  

.

not edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 978 24
" we are not who we used to be " . . . in which romanoff decides that enough is enough, and she risks everything to bring back the one she did all th...
79.7K 3K 28
❝Zariah Petrova wasn't like the others.❞ ❝She was different.❞ Following the defection of Natasha Romanoff, the Red Room conspired a way to create a n...
26.7K 992 20
when s.h.i.e.l.d. fell, natasha romanoff and sasha, her sort-of-adopted russian assassin kid, were forced to assume new identities. and by taking in...
2.5K 66 29
Jeno x Reader 3rd book of the NCT DREAM Series Y/n used to be a normal girl, but she suddenly has a phobia with faces and her facial recognition isn'...