Out Of My Limit

Por Halevetica

Ashton is living the dream with his four band mates of 5 seconds of summer. One day he meets a girl and finds... Mais

Sounds like you need to talk to her
Another opinion in the studio
Jade?
Be careful
I can't do this
Don't fall for her unless you're prepared to fall on your face
I can't work with her
I think you already have
I don't either
Why her?
But they knew better
Blissful hell
Lie To Me
Are you busy later?
So Clarissa huh?
Do I know her?
What was he doing here?
I trust you
A lot
Four of a kind
That didn't just happen
The final straw
Living with her would the death of him
Chocolate or mint chocolate chip?
Oh how I wish that was me
He knew what he had to do
Just forget
Tell me again why you didn't become a psychologist
The damage had been done
Tex Mex
You know Ashton better than almost anybody
In fact things were about to get much worse.
Please stay
Inside
You should totally come interveiw
Jane?
You had no right
Tell me
He couldn't let that happen
You replaced Jade with Jane?
Samantha and Jack
When a drunk man speaks, listen because 90% of what he says is truth
She's going to hate me like that one day isn't she?
It's not her fault you fell for Luke's best friend
Where the hell have you been?
And it hurt more than he ever imagined it would
Truth was he hated her but she loved him
Ashton, it's not what you think
Maybe Michael was right
A/N
Which would you date if you had the chance?
How did this get so messed up?
I just didn't expect him to actually do it.
I miss you
Let's talk about this outside
A/N
I hope you're right Michael
I don't think so Michael, not this time.
'Hey Princess'
This has to be handled
He was just as hurt by those actions
I know you may never forgive me but I love you so much
Don't say that unless you mean it
Fine
Out of my limit

It's not fair to punish Luke for something you've done

1.4K 1 0
Por Halevetica

A/N

Hey guys. Short update. Sorry It's been a few days. I'm super busy. But anyway. Hopefully I'll update again soon!

Ashton paced the backyard nervously. He had gone for his run showered and eaten breakfast before Jade woke up. He heard her in the shower and had come outside to think. He needed to get his head together if he was going to be talking to her. He just didn't know what to say.

Michael had already come out and attempted to comfort Ashton but it did no good. Ashton was a wreck and he feared for what he might do or say when he and Jade were alone.

"A-ashton?" Jade's voice called timidly. Ashton whirled around to see Jade standing in the doorway of the back door.

"Jade." Ashton's voice broke barely as he took in the sight in front of him. She was wearing a black dress that tapered longer in the back, while the front stopped mid thigh in the front.

"I-Umm, did you still want to talk today?" Jade asked nervously.

"Yeah, I do. If that's alright." Ashton nodded his own voice nervous.

"I'm supposed to meet Charley for lunch at twelve. Did you want to talk now or later?" Jade bit her lip.

Ashton cringed at the idea of her meeting Charley for lunch.

"Why don't we talk now." Ashton said checking his phone. It was Eleven they had plenty of time.

"Okay." Jade nodded. Ashton followed Jade back inside. They both took a seat on the couch. Jade was on one side while Ashton was on the other.

"Okay, I want to start by asking a question. And I just need your honesty okay?" Ashton swallowed hard.

"Okay." Jade nodded nervously.

"Are you secretly dating Michael?" Ashton didn't look up from his hands which were fumbling nervously in his lap.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jade asked taken aback.

"You two are awfully close all the time. He calls you baby, you were sleeping with him last night-" Jade cut in.

"Are serious right now? I would never do that! Luke would kill me. I could never date anybody behind his back. I would never date any of you guys either. You should know that Michael would never to anything like that either." Jade was a bit upset. How could Ashton assume something like that?

"I just had to ask." Ashton shrugged.

"No, we aren't dating." Jade said with a huff.

"I'm sorry." Ashton said after a moments silence.

"For what?" Jade asked confused.

"For everything. I shouldn't be such a jerk to you and I'm sorry." Ashton shrugged.

"I don't want your apologies." Jade shook her head. Ashton frowned up at her.

"I want explanations. Why do you hate me?" Jade asked.

"I don't." Ashton said almost sadly.

"I don't want to hear that. I want a reason." Jade growled.

"Jade, I don't ha-"

"People don't treat people they care about the way you treat me. Now I want to know why." Jade snapped. Ashton sighed. What was he supposed to say.

"I don't have an answer for you." Ashton shrugged.

"Then you're wasting my time." Jade stood up. Ashton felt his stomach flip.

"Wait." Ashton stood up too.

"I said I was going to fix this." Ashton bit his lip.

"Then are you going to give me an answer?" Jade asked crossing her arms.

"I told you I don't have one." Ashton sighed dropping his head.

"Then you don't want to fix this." Jade grabbed her keys and purse.

"I do." Ashton said his tone pleading.

"Then how about this...just pretend I don't exist and I'll pretend you don't exist unless at work." Jade suggested in an annoyed tone.

"You won't leave?" Ashton asked almost worriedly.

"No, you were right, it's not fair to punish Luke for something you've done." With that Jade opened the front door and walked out.

Ashton felt nauseous. That hadn't gone at all how he had hoped. Jade seemed bitter today and wanted answers Ashton couldn't give.

Luke smiled as he waited for Clarissa to arrive. She had agreed to meet him for lunch.

"Luke." Clarissa grinned as she approached the booth. Luke stood giving Claire a large hug.

"Hey." Luke couldn't stop smiling. He waited as the gorgeous red head took her seat before he sat back down.

"How are things in the studio going today?" Clarissa asked looking down at her menu.

"Good. Jade and Ashton aren't there so it's a bit different but things are going well. Gage really knows how to hold his own." Luke explained.

"Good. You still not going to let him date Jade?" Clarissa asked.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea. I talked to him about it. He assured me they were just friends and she wasn't interested in him. He was talking like she was interested in someone else but I'm not sure who he could be talking about." Luke frowned. Clarissa felt herself get nervous.

"Well I'm sure you're relieved then." Clarissa tried to play it off.

"Yeah, I just hope she and Ashton sort out whatever is going on between them. Louis and her had always just learned to ignore each other. But Jade and Ash don't seem to get that. As much as it bugged Liam that Louis and her were that way I think I'd much prefer it to the arguing. However Ashton brings up things I'd like to say but wouldn't dare. It's a hard thing. I honestly thought her and Jay were great together. Plus I trusted him. I really wanted that to work out, course little did I know it never would." Luke rambled.

"You're adorable when you ramble, you know that?" Clarissa giggled. Luke grinned at Clarissa showing off his dimples.

"Not as adorable as you are all the time." Luke chuckled.

Michael was anxious to get home and see how the conversation between Ashton and Jade had gone. He had text Ashton but Ashton hadn't responded. He hurried up the stairs. He only had a little while to talk to Ashton alone before Calum and Luke got home. They had stopped off to grab a couple pizza's for dinner.

"Ashton, where are you we need to tal-Oh, hey Jade, er Jane." Michael frowned at the brunette on the couch.

"Hi Michael, please call me Alexa." Alexa smiled.

"Where, uh, is Ashton?" Michael wondered if Jade was home?

"I'm right here, what's up?" Ashton asked appearing in the hallway. He went over and took a seat next to Alexa.

"Hey, the umm, guys are bringing back pizza. Are you two staying?" Michael asked not sure what to say.

"Yeah, she's never played pictionary so Luke, Claire and I are gonna teach her. You and Cal should play too." Ashton grinned putting an arm around Alexa.

"Oh, I umm, didn't realize you had talked to Luke." Michael stated simply.

"Where is Jade?" Michael asked knowing Ashton would get the hint.

"Out with Charley. They met for lunch. I got worried when she didn't come home so I text Charley. They have been hanging out. He text me a while ago saying she was getting ready to leave." Ashton explained as if it was no big deal.

"So you have Charley spying for you?" Michael asked incredulously.

"No, I'm just making sure she's alright. I don't like her hanging around him. It makes me nervous." Ashton frowned.

"Don't let her find out you're texting Charley." Michael shook his head before walking to the kitchen.

At that moment the front door opened and in walked Jade and a dark haired guy. Ashton felt his stomach knot with jealousy.

"Hey, Jade." Michael smiled before turning to the guy next to her.

"Hey, this is Charley." Jade smiled.

"Hello." Charley nodded.

"I'm Michael." Michael smiled extending his hand.

"I'm Alexa." Alexa extended hers next.

"Ashton." Ashton said hesitating to take Charley's out reached hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Where's Luke and Calum?" Jade asked.

"Getting dinner. Care to stay?" Michael asked Charley.

"Sure, if I'm not intruding." Charely shrugged.

Michael avoided Ashton's glare. He knew Ashton wouldn't be happy about it but it made it easier for Jade to have a friend. And besides Ashton had Alexa.

"Who's hungry?" Luke called as he opened the front door. Calum and Clarissa followed him in. The house was filled with music playing. They saw Ashton and Alexa chattering in the living room. They made their way to the kitchen where Luke frowned.

"What is he doing here?" Luke asked frowning at Charley.

"Luke, it's okay. He doesn't even talk to Shawn anymore." Jade said coming to Shawn's defense.

"This is Charley. Charley this is Luke." Jade said introducing them properly.

"This is the guy you were with the other night isn't it? They mentioned a Charley. I didn't realize your name was Charley. Everyone called you CB." Luke frowned.

"Charley Bagnall. It's a nickname." Charley extended his hand. Luke looked down at it and decided to play nice.

"Luke Hemmings." Luke shook his hand and turned to Jade.

"I'm trusting you on this. Don't make me regret it." Luke pressed a kiss to her temple before opening a pizza box.

"Now, let's eat. I'm starved."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 105 16
I'm Riah Clifford, my older brother is Michael Clifford. Sound familiar? He's in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, otherwise known as 5SOS. His band...
655 136 34
Hailey goes on a trip with her 3 best friends to a cruise ship to see her favourite band 5 seconds of summer. She can't believe this is all real. But...
86.4K 2.5K 40
Amber's world is going to be turned upside down. When she finally goes to a 5 Seconds of summer concert, she never would have guessed she got to mee...
38.5K 957 46
Australian boy band 5 seconds of summer decide to do a 2 month tour around Britain, but what will be the consequences of Luke Hemmings 'English love...