Fixable! ~Gray x Natsu Gratsu...

By Clear_as_jelly

Completed Highest ranking #7 in Gratsu Sequel to You're More Than A Slave! Cover made by the lovely @JuliaVer... More

...
Chapter 1. Broken
Chapter 2. Embrace
Help!!
Chapter 3. Trust
Chapter 4. Daylight
Chapter 5. Stalker P1
Chapter 6. Stalker P2
Chapter 7. Lacrima Scale
QUICK A/N!!
Chapter 8. Burn
A/N NEW FAN FIC
Chapter 9. Midnight
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 10. Progression
Chapter 11. Anxiety
My anxiety / AN
Chapter 12. Bare hands
Chapter 13. Sparks
Chapter 14. Why?
Chapter 15. Broken pieces
Part 16. Hijak
Chapter 18. End
Thanks + epilouge
Epilouge

Chapter 17. vase

941 32 27
By Clear_as_jelly

Fuck Gary

Gray's POV

Gray ran through the medical center like a bull, catching the attention of many staff  and patients working in the wing that he was charging through. The fact that he was running towards the heavy doors guarding Natsu's room drew them in even more.

He skid across the floor, his shoulder slamming into the metal door but that didn't seem to slow him in the slightest. Gray hurriedly pressed his hand to the scanning pad however it turned red and denied him access.

"C'mon... C'mon!" Gray yelled in frustration as he tried to scan his hand repeatedly yet it kept denying his access.

"Gray? What's going on?" Wendy asked for all of the others that were watching Gray with confusion.

He turned around and looked at Wendy with fear in his eyes. "Wendy, I need you to go find Levy. She's out with Gajeel and she has the highest ranking security pass here, it can't be disabled without Makarov's code."

"Then why don't we just get Makarov? Or Miss Erza?" Wendy asked.

Gary looked over a clock, checking the time. "They just left to go back to the main base. It'll still take them over an hour to get back by now. That means... Lyon is in charge."

As if on cue, Juvia burst in with weeping woman with pink hair by her side.

"Something is wrong! Mr Lyon won't wake up, even when Juvia threw water in his face!" She yelled which just put everyone else on edge.

"Wendy, go." Gray ordered and Wendy nodded before running off towards the exit while others went to find any other ways to get in.

Wendy ran as fast as she could through the base and out into the front courtyard. She ran to the nearest vehicle which happened to be a horse and swung herself up into the saddle grasping the reins tightly.

"Open the gates!" She yelled to the gatekeepers who nodded and started to open it at a slow pace.

"Lets go!" She yelled as she kicked the horse in the sides to make it start running out of the gates, barely getting through the small gap but she didn't have time to wait for them to open.

The horse sped down the road, Wendy's blue hair and skirt whipping in the wind as they raced along. She cut off of the main road and through a small trail in the trees- a shortcut.

The bushes and trees whizzed by her, her body jerking forward as the horse jumped a fallen tree and kept running on.

It was Natsu who had taught her to ride a horse. That alone would be enough to make her ride through hell and back on a horse.

Soon she burst out of the forest and ran back to main road which leaded down hill, she could see the town coming up in the distance and started to run faster. She ran into the town, now having to dodge civilians who were walking too.

"Excuse me! Sorry!" She called to them as she rode by.

Levy had gone to see Wendy before she'd left, talking dreamily about how Gajeel was going to take her out to a fancy restaurant later that day. Thankfully, there was a drain pipe that the Dragon Slayers often used to get out to the streets in the road just in front of said restaurant.

Wendy knew this area like the back of her hand.

She cut into an alleyway and burst out on the other end before turning sharply, there it was. The horse basically skidded to a halt and Wendy tied the reins to a post with a quick knot before nearly knocking the door off of its hinges.

"Levy!" She yelled, making most of the people quietly dining look at Wendy with shock.

Levy herself almost spilt the soup she was drinking.

The fact that Wendy's hair was a mess and she was panting with exhilaration was enough for anyone to know that something was wrong. Both Gajeel and Levy stood up in sync.

"Wendy? What's wrong?" Gajeel asked with a frown.

"It's a code red, code yellow." She said as to not cause anymore havoc in the streets.

"We need you Levy, the doors won't open but you should be able to. Gray sent me." Now that got everyones attention, they started to whisper each other curiously.

Levy paled and Gajeel nudged her forward, "Go with Wendy and help them, I'll handle the bill and meet you there."

Levy smiled a little at Gajeel and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before hurrying over to Wendy. Her heels clicking on the floor as the two ran out and climbed back up onto the horse.

Levy had untied the reins and was sitting on at the front while Levy sat behind her. Levy dropped her heels onto the ground and ripped the hem of the pretty black dress she was wearing so she could sit comfortably.

The horse reared onto its hind legs with a loud neigh before landing and racing off again. Levy held tightly onto Wendy's waist so she didn't fall off of the horse that raced away.

Wendy took the same trail back home and Levy was amazed by Wendy's horse riding ability.

"Hey, Wendy! Where'd you learn to ride?" She asked loudly over the wind.

"Natsu taught me!" Wendy yelled back and Levy smiled a little.

They rode up to the main gates and they opened up for them as they neared, allowing them to go through without slowing. Inside however, it was a mess.

Wendy guided Levy through the crowd of bodies swarming the castle, trying to get her to Natsu's  room as a quickly as she could. By the time they reached there it was obvious that Gray had taken control of the complete medical wing, putting it all on lockdown in case there was an attack.

Most of the staff were either trying to work out what was going on, get help from another base, help Lyon, help other patients or help Gray.

"Gray!" Levy yelled to him as they ran over.

Gray's head snapped to the side, the necklace around his neck was pulsing light in waves like a heartbeat. The staff cleared a path for Levy to get through and she basically threw herself onto the scanner.

She pulled her staff tag out of her pocket and scanned it before many codes appeared- the medical override. Levy typed in long digits as quickly as she could, Gray had no idea how she could remember them all.

Finally, after a dozen codes and scans the panel clicked green and the door clicked open with a hiss. Wendy Gray and Levy pushed it open and Levy opened the second panel which was a lot quicker.

(Question of the day: Why is English a language?)

This time however, when Gray pushed open the door it opened a crack but was stuck on something. Gray panicked and started to try and push the door open anyway.

"Natsu?! Natsu?!" He yelled repeatedly, his heart running wild.

"Stand back." He told the two who instantly obliged and pressed themselves against the wall.

Gray took a few steps back before charging forward and ramming his shoulder into the door. There was a loud bang and then a crash as the small cabinet blocking the door fell over.

The door opened wide enough for the three to get through and Gray waisted no time to burst in.

"Natsu?!" He yelled and looked around the room.

It was completely empty.

That's when he noticed that the window had been broken open, the iron bars had been burnt off. Natsu was gone.

Gray ran a hand through his hair and ran out into the hallway again, the two stunned girls following behind a few seconds later.

"Natsu is missing! The whole of Lamia Scale has a job to do! Those who are free are to go out searching for him and contact the other bases of his disappearance!" Gray ordered everyone in the medical wing, they would then pass on the information.

"The available Dragon Slayers shall lead the search parties! Remember to stay safe, this could be an enemies attack!" He yelled before everyone jumped into action.

Gray himself went to search too, deciding to check the courtyard. It made sense about how Natsu escaped, he smashed the windows, burnt the bars and climbed down which would most likely have been simple for him.

The real question however was why.

"Gray..." Wendy said softly.

"Go help the others find Natsu." He said with no emotion in his voice, his back to the two girls.

Wendy seemed hesitant but then frowned and turned away, heading in the other direction, yelling at the crowd as the other Dragon Slayers had emerged and started to organise groups. Gray however went off on his own, heading towards the large courtyards.

Gary's heart was beating like crazy and he looked back down at the crystal on his necklace which was still beating light energy. He slipped out of the main hallway and went down another, popping out at the back of the courtyard.

He hurriedly walked along the grass until he got to where Natsu's room was, on the grass was the remains of the smashed glass and broken iron bars yet there was no evidence showing where Natsu had gone. Gray growled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Where are you, Natsu?"Gray asked, looking around at the courtyard.

He looked around, at first clueless but then he noticed something. If he turned his head in a certain direction he could hear a faint ringing in his ears- when he looked at the entrance to the rose garden.

Gray frowned and started to walk over, as he got closer the ringing in his ears got louder and louder. The rose garden was like a maze of isles filled with beautifully coloured roses.

The ringing in his ears grew older and softer, it was like game of hot and cold that lead him in the right direction. As he got deeper into the depths of the rose garden the ringing in his ears grew louder to the point where it was nearly deafening.

Gray heard a thump over the deafening sound and slowly turned the corner. He didn't even realise he was screaming.

The tall, perfectly pruned hedges filled with beautiful silver roses surrounded an unconscious figure on the floor. In their hand was a large, sharp chunk of a vase was resting in their hand- the vase that was smashed when Gray and Natsu had their fight.

(Trigger warning)

The edge of the shard was bloodied, the same blood that stained his sleeve and the grass around it. The blood that ran down from a single cut across his wrist.

The figure was Natsu. The beautiful Natsu with a gash across his wrist and his face pale and tear streaked.

Other people nearby must have heard Gray's screams of terror because soon people were pushing passed him with a stretcher to take Natsu away. Gray's Natsu.

The same Natsu he kissed.

The same Natsu he hugged.

The same Natsu he loves.

The same Natsu he swore to protect.

How did he know that Natsu's greatest harm would be himself?

Everything went black.

Gray hit the ground.

-1839 words

?_?

Yo yo yo

This chapter is a little shorter cause its coming to an end most likely in the next chapter!!!

There will also be an epilogue too ;P

There will also be a 10k chapter and a 50k chapter for YMTAS like damn

peace out fam

-jelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 207 61
Rewriting!! Since my other two stories got a lot of reads I thought I'd make another one. Basically Natsu is depressed but I'm gonna make it more ab...
346K 7.5K 28
*INCLUDES LOTS OF EXPLICIT CONTENT COME AND FIGHT ME* "So have you found your mate yet? My eye is on Levy." "Well Gray looks pretty hot over there st...
1K 20 13
Natsu has a recurring nightmare of Gray dying at the hands of Zeref because he isn't strong enough to protect him. Natsu pushes himself hard than he...
343K 15K 46
Senior year can mean lots of things for people. For Natsu, it simply means turning over a new leaf - not letting his past define his happiness, actua...