One Step Closer

By PlaceInThisWorld

"Your best friend is indeed the best lover you'll ever meet, if you ask me." -Beck Oliver from One Step Close... More

One Step Closer (A Beck & Tori Love Story)
1 *Can't Handle the PRESSURE*
2 *Count On Me*
3.*Wrong Instinct*
5. *Be Right There*
6. *Torn into Pieces*
7.*Big Time Attraction*
8. *Big Time Continue*
9.*She's lovely.*
10.*In control*
11. *Jealous Rush*
12.*Maze & Mess.*
13. *Little Steps*
14. *First Step*
15. *Final Step*
16. *Better or worst*
17. *Life, why?*
18. *A chance, maybe?*
19 *Possibilities.*
20. *Y-E-S*
21. *Happy Ever After?*
22. *End for now...*

4. *Musician vs. Actor*

7.5K 134 58
By PlaceInThisWorld

One Step Closer

(c) CaptureLife

-----

Cat Valentine's Point Of View.

I walk out at school seeing Beck dying for the attention of Tori. Now, I'm back at school after like 3 hours and Beck is already holding hands with....Jade? How could that be possible? I thought Jade wants Beck back but Beck likes Tori a LOT. I use to think only my brother has some weird issues. 

"Hey Beck and Hi Jade!" I walk happily towards them and smile.

Beck messes up my hair. "Hello Little Red. What you up too?" 

"Nothing. Just socks, food and bears but other than that nothing." I smiled at them then look at Jade who seemed to be mad. 

"You can go now...." Jade look at me then points at the school hallway.

"No. Not yet." I sighed. "I wanna ask, if you two are back together?" I look at them with full curiousity.

Then suddenly Jade turned to Hulk. 

"YES, WE ARE. Any problem with that? All I know that's the least of your problems." 

Beck wraps his arm into Jade's shoulder. "Jade, calm down. Chill, she's just asking." 

"But I thought Beck likes Tori so much. Right Beck?" I can't help myself from asking. I just have to ask. 

Jade steps forward and look at me straight in the eye. "Beck likes no one but me. Understand?" She raise an eyebrow waiting for my answer.

"I still don't get it...." I gave Jade a confused look.

"Ah, Cat, I heard there's a big candy blowout at the cafeteria." Beck suddenly said in nowhere.

Candy? Gosh, I love candy.

"Oh candy! Yay." I ran as fast as I can so I can reach the cafeteria as soon as I can. 

Beck Oliver's Point Of View.

As soon as Cat left, I was relieved. It's either Cat's in trouble or I am. I've seen Jade furious before and I don't want to see it again. But right now, I'm brokenhearted. I sound like an actor acting in a tragedy love story. 

Hearing the one you admire says that if you two would ever be together, it would sound wrong. It felt like I was busted before I even asks her.

Anyway, Jade and I are making our way into the Black Box Theater. 

Jade stopped infront of the theater door. 

"Why'd you stop? I thought you were going to get something inside?" I ask not even looking in her eye.

She laughed bitterly. "Beck, I know you don't love me. You love Vega. Anyone can see that, the way they can see how your pants don't match with your plaid shirt." She smirked at me.

"Then why'd you take me back?" I finally had the guts to look at her.

"I have to. I want to. You better play with this act or whatever you call it. We're back now and I'm not letting my embarassing desperation go to waste. Take it or Vega will lose it." She raised an eyebrow and wrap her arms around my neck.

I can't risk Tori's life in danger. 

Well, not really danger but highschool danger. 

"Sure. I'll take it." I sighed as Jade plants a kiss on me. 

Jade West's POint Of View.

Glad to hear Beck take my offer. Well, I can't blame him, my offer is irresistable. 

Now we're making our way back to our lockers. Everyone with two eyes our staring at our intertwined hands. Be jealous. I even hissed at some of them just to scare them away. Seeing people afraid makes my day. 

"Oh, Hi Beck and Jade!" Vega said while laughing with Andre infront of Beck's locker. 

I sighed. "Ugh. I hate hearing you laugh." I glared at her.

"What's twisting your pants Jade? I'm sure when you hear Andre's joke you're going to LOL." She clings into Andre's arm and smiled.

I glance at Beck to see him slowly crushed by what he is seeing.

"Oh really? Is it the joke where you jump on a cliff and die?" I asks. "I have to admit that's really funny." then I let out a laugh.

"JADE!?" Both Andre & Beck says at the same time.

Oh, how nice to see her prince charmings teaming up on me...NOT!

"I'm so sorry with Jade. She's not on the mood today." Beck apologeticly smiled at Vega & Andre but mostly Tori.

"We see that clearly." Andre sarcastic tone hit me furiously.

Tori looked at Andre then..."That's okay. We'll see you in Sikowitz's class." then they ran off.

"What was that for Jade?" Beck held my shoulder angrily.

I laughed. "None of your bussiness." 

****

AT SIKOWITZ CLASS

Andre Harris's POV.

Today is a not so good day. First, grandma was doing well but just around five seconds and she'll burst like a bomb. Second, I've heard conversations I shouldn't hear. But over all, t'was great because I got the chance to have a moment with Tori alone. 

Sikowitz enters the room with our stunt teacher. That's not the weird part, the weird part is seeing him holding a big leaf.

"Sikowitz, what's with the leaf?" Robbie raised his hand and asks.

Sikowitz look at him and laugh. "What's with your hair?" And we we're left dazed in his craziness.

He claps his hands to get out attention. "As you can see I'm with your stunt teacher, Mr. SHijerhg, whatever his name is. Today we're doing danger acting. Average acting mix with action." He look at us trying to choose something... "Okay, Beck Oliver, Tori Vega and Andre Harris hit the stage and wow'ed us with your performance. ACTION!" Mr. Fitz and Sikowitz went down the stage and sits at our chairs.

(Beck-Jake. Tori-Aubrey. Andre-Nick) 

"Nick! How could you steal Aubrey away from me? She's mine." Beck furiously snatched Tori away from me

"Let go of me." Tori acts out her character. 

"How can you call her yours when you already let go of her in the first place and replace her with someone else? You're a jerk." I spills out my lines but it felt surreal like I'm coming out from something...

He lets go of Tori and look at me.

inside of me. Suddenly, He just punch me straigh into his nose but.....

"TORI!" I screamed as Tori lies unconscious on the floor. "Dude, hit me not her!" I carry Tori out of the room and ran straight to the clinic.

Beck was about to follow when Jade grabbed his arm... "Don't. I dare you to follow Andre." Those were the last words I heard from the room. 

(A/N:)

Pheww! Just finish writting haha.

Hope you guys like it. Just keep reading and become a fan. :) xx 

THANKS XO<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 532 21
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE PULLED DOWN SOON GUYS. BY THE END IF JANUARY 2023 IT WILL BE PULLED DOWN. This is the story of How Beck Oliver and Tori Ve...
24.9K 931 28
"Everyone lies. Everyone leaves. You're gonna leave. Like everyone else. Like my family. Nobody loves me." "That's not true. I'll never leave you. I'...
233 8 24
βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ I DON'T OWN VICTORIOUS TW : -smut -(potentially) disturbing topics -cusses βœ§β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ§ A lot has changed over the years. Since High School. T...
986K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...