Another Broken Girl

Galing kay Hopeless_Fangirl

"Why do you keep running away?" WARNING: CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPICS Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue

Chapter 13

1.9K 58 2
Galing kay Hopeless_Fangirl

Ali's POV

Jess said that I can stay at her house for the rest of the weekend since she already knows that I don't want to be in a 100 foot radius of Luke. When I knew he was working we dropped by so I can get some clothes. Childish I know, but if I would see him right now I think I would rip his head off.

It turns out that Hunter was serious about our date. Which I didn't know if I was happy or worried about. He won't tell me where we're going, but he's picking me up from Jess's house at 7 o'clock. He told me to dress warm since it will be dark by then.

"So, you're going on a date." Jess said raising her eyebrows up and down teasingly. 

"We're just going out." I say while rolling my eyes.

"That's not what it looks like from your texts." she said shaking my phone in front of my face.

"You looked through my phone!" I yelled while gasping. When I yelled at her it wasn't a mad yell. It was more like a laughing yell. When she's giggling my phone vibrates.

"Ooo, well speaking of the devil!" she says while looking at my phone.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Hunter says that he's going to have to pass on the date." she said while pouting.

"Shut up!" I say while tackling her for my phone. She yells once we fall on her bed but starts laughing which I can't help but join her. 

"I'm joking, he said he's here." she said giving me the phone. I'm wearing torn skinny jeans followed with a grey Vans baseball tee with black sleeves. No need to dress up.

"Go down stairs big girl." she says while getting off the bed and holding the door wide open. I roll my eyes and head down stairs.

When I open the door I see Hunter standing there. Once he sees me he smiles. He wears a band shirt paired with dark skinny jeans. I like he's style.

"I like that band." I say pointing to his shirt. He looks down at his All Time Low shirt and he smiles.

"Yeah I do too." he chuckles and I smile at him. 

"No need to flirt just go." Jess says from the top of the stair case. I kindly respond to her by showing her my middle figure which of course she laughs at.

"So where are we going?" I ask Hunter as he drives. We've been driving for quite a while now. 

"It's a surprise." he says taking a quick glance at me then smiles.

"C'mon. You don't have to be mysterious. Just tell me." I love surprises, but I do this thing when I beg the person to tell me, but don't want them to tell me. And if they tell me I get mad and wish they didn't tell me. 

After a couple more minutes of driving and meaningless conversations he finally parks in a small empty parking lot.

"Where are we?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt. 

"Don't worry. We just have to walk from here." He says turning off the car. I shrug to myself and get out of the car.

Hunter holds his arm out and I can't help but laugh. We intertwined our arms together and we head off into the woods that is surrounding this crummy parking lot. After walking for a while it begins to become really dark.

"Are you just leading me into a trap to kill me?" I ask half way through the woods.

"No, I wouldn't do that." he laughs. He's laugh is so amusing. It sounds hoarse, funny, and charming at the same time.

"Then why is it taking so long to get to where we're supposed to be?" I ask. 

"Calm down we're here." He said letting go of my arm and walking a few steps in front of me.

When I get to where he is I have to stop myself before gasping. We're at the edge of a cliff with a blanket on the floor with candles lit and some burgers ready to be eaten. I walk over to the edge to see such a perfect view of buildings and streets lit with all of their lights. The stars are so visible from here it's almost unreal. I then feel arms wrapped around my waist. I look behind me to see Hunter. I smile then glance over his shoulder to see the candle lit dinner.

"You are Mr. Fancy, huh?" I ask and he chuckles.

After looking at the view we sit down on the blanket and start to eat. I have to admit that this was pretty nice.

"So, do you bring all the girls here?" I ask while taking a bite out of a burger and raising one eyebrow. 

"Believe it or not girls don't really like me." he chuckles.

"No." I say gasping sarcastically. "I wonder why."

"Surprising right?" he says putting our now empty plastic plates in a plastic bag and lays down.

"Very." I say once again sarcastically lying next to him.

"How'd you find this place?" I ask after a couple minutes of silence.

"I was coming back home from a long drive and I saw the parking lot. I decided to stop there for a quick stretch. Then I wanted to walk around the woods I guess." he said just loud enough for me to hear.

"You decided to walk around in the woods." I said with humor in my voice.

"It looked interesting to me. So I wanted to go explore before I go back into that car." he said followed with a chuckle.

"Only you Hunter." I said shaking my head. Silence falls upon us again and it's not the comfortable kind.

"Tell me about yourself." I said breaking the silence.

“Well,” he says pausing, "I like the way you smile." Hunter says turning his head to me. I also look at him fighting the urge to smile even though I'm most likely blushing right now. I turn my head back up to look at the stars.

"Whatever." I say trying to avoid any further conversation about my smile, or anything else he apparently likes about me.

After a while our little date sadly ends and he takes me back to Jess's house.  Of course we talk about it but I don't really feel anything. I feel like it was just another normal day. Is that mean?

"Well, time to drop you off at Luke's apartment."

Luke's apartment.

"Yeah, let's go." I say gathering my stuff. I really don't want to go back but I don't show it to Jess. I can't hide from it forever. 

----

When I'm about to go into the apartment building I hear Jess's voice call my name, so I turn around to face her.

“Good luck!" She screams then speeds out of the parking lot. I roll my eyes and go into the apartment building. 

It's not till I'm in front of Luke's door for my nerves to kick in. I can hear the TV on. Great, he's awake.

Just my luck.

I unlock the door slowly and then take a deep breath. I walked in and once Luke sees me he stands up from his seat on the couch. I just glance at him and keep walking like the bad ass I am.

"Ali, wait." Luke says following me.

"I'm sorry! I was drunk." he calls out to me.

I turn around and lean against the door frame with my hand resting on the door knob. Luke stops in his tracks ready for my response.

"You know that excuse isn't going to work right?" I say harshly and slam the door in his face. I lean my back against the door and then shrink down to the floor bringing my knees to my chest. Call me dramatic, but I am one who holds grudges.

"Ali c'mon let me talk to you." I hear his muffled voice from the door. 

"I don't want to talk to you." I say.

Luke's POV

"I don't want to talk to you." Ali says through the closed door. I let out a sigh.

Fine she doesn't have to talk. 

I walk into the kitchen and retrieve a small notepad and a pencil. I then go back to her door and sit down. 

I'm sorry.

I write on the small little paper. I slide it under her door and hear it being played with which means she saw it. I hear drawers being opened and I assume she's looking for papers and a pencil.

You're a complete and utter ass.

Should have seen that one coming. I didn't have a right to go that far. I really didn't mean to say that. But I was drunk, so it isn't completely my fault.

Am I a big ass?

I know I should be serious right now but I just had too. Plus, maybe she'll loosen up.

Funny. But that won't work. 

Well, at least I'm trying right? 

Ali, I'm sorry.

That was all I could say. This may be lame; slipping a note under her door to say sorry, but it's all I got.

It's ok.

I have to read the note twice to see if I read it right.

"Ali?" I ask speaking up. I feel a note pushed to my feet.

Just because I forgive you doesn't mean I want to talk to you right now.

I sigh. It's understandable, but for some weird reason I don't want to end the conversation. So I jot down the first thing I think about.

What do you dream of?

I do a face palm once I slide it under the door. How stupid is that question? I bet she thinks I'm weird for asking.

I dream to be free.

I'm surprised she actually answered me. But what does that mean? She wants to be free? Does it have something to do with why she moved away from New York? I then see another note she slipped under the door.

What do you dream of?

I start to smile because I already know.

I dream of me and the boy's band to become successful.

Call it cliché, but at least I'm telling the truth.

When did you know you wanted to be famous?

I smile when I read this. When I read this I know she doesn't want this conversation to end as well. The night went along like this for hours. She of course was the one to say good night. We actually had a nice deep conversation. We talked about our dreams and wishes. She had wishes that I didn't understand. And I knew all of her dreams had a story behind them. But even though I didn’t understand them, I thought they were the most beautiful dreams and wishes I have ever heard of.

When I lay on my bed I'm knocked out, and the last thing I had on my head was Ali.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

567K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
519 4 20
Part two of The New Boy
53.5K 702 56
Complete Luke Hemmings Imagines. :) (I wrote these a couple years ago so there's a lot of mistakes and cringe to em but if you're still about it, the...