The Best Moments Of Our Life...

By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... More

Waking Up
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Return
The Asuna I Know
Family Outings
The Boss
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

Yes!

2.5K 29 76
By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Asuna Woke up, and she looked around the room. She panicked, not knowing where she was. Then she looked at the person next to her, with that she calmed down. It was Kazuto.

She looked at his adorable, child-ish face. She moved a bit, and he let go of his grip, curling in a ball. She decided she would make breakfast. It was the least she could do.

She walked down the stairs quietly, she looked at the couch, Minetaka was there, watching his phone. He smiled at Asuna. She smiled at him . "I thought I could make breakfast today! Any requests?" , He looked deep in thought. "How about eggs and toast? I don't want to make it hard on you." She shook her head. " No, no it's fine! "

She looked at herself in her white and red pajamas. "I'll go get changed first though.." She went up to Kazuto's room. He was still asleep. She grabbed new clothes, underwear and a bra, she went to the restroom and changed.

She wore a white blouse, with a red bow. It had a long, pinkish red skirt. She put a half apron on.

She began the eggs, and added spinach and ham. She put the toast in the toaster, and thought. "I guess toasters are tanning beds for toast." ( my weird thoughts.)

She laughed to herself and continued. She felt arms wrap around her from behind. She jumped and turned around. It was only Kazuto. He had a look of Sheer happiness on his face. He kissed her when she turned.

As he did that sugu came in. She had seen the scare and all. She started cracking up. "I got that.. on video!" She said in between laughs. She hadn't realized she squealed when he scared her.

Asuna blushed. Then Kazuto asked with a sly grin. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" She was still against the side of the table, forced to stay by Kazuto. It was hard to breath. " S-Sure.. Can you move now? " He stepped back and she took a deep breath.

She turned off the flame. "Don't you look nice! Your gonna make the other girls jealous when Sugu posts that and sends it to the girls!" Kazuto mentioned. She clicked her foot on the floor, and then flicked him.

She served the door and everyone ate in silence. Asuna wasn't really hungry, so she passed out the food. Asuna leaned her head on Kazuto's shoulder. He put his head on hers. He continued to eat until they were done.

They put their dishes away, and washed their own dish. But Kazuto took Asuna's and did hers. They seemed to be in a good mood, like they knew something she didn't.

She grinned. "You telling me where were going?" " Yes. " he replied. " Okay.. When? " He smiled mishcheviously.  "When we get there!" She pretended to pout and looked at him with pleading eyes. " Please? " "nope." " pretty please? " "Nope." She kissed him. " How about now? " " Hmm... Nope. " she admitted defeat. "Fine!" She puffed one of her cheeks with air, doing that little face she did when annoyed, but happy.

Later her phone rang. She picked it up, not bothering to check the caller ID. "Hello?" When put the phone on speaker on her lap. She continued watching the TV. " Asuna! " her mother snapped.

"Where are you?" She almost hissed that one. " kazutos. They had a accident and I stayed here tonight. I told you that when I packed yesterday. " she heard her mother with annoyance on the other end. "I don't care. come home this instant!" She nudged Kazuto, who had his line ready. " Hello Mrs.Yuuki! " she sounded startled.

"why do you have my daughter at your house?!" He answered with a grin on his face. " Well, My aunt got in a accident and died. So, she stayed to comfort me. Also, she won't be coming home tonight either. We have a date. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. "

Asuna giggled. "Asuna? How would you let him talk to me like that!? Asu-" she hung up and fist bumped Kazuto. "That was easy!"

Later, Asuna got ready for the date. She put on a single red, knee length dress with a white sweater. She placed her sandals by the door. Her phone rang. "Hello?" Asuna asked, hearing Lis and Silica's voices.

" Asuna! Hey! " she smiled turning the phone on speaker. " she walked into Kazuto's room, he was sitting on the bed, scrolling through FaceBook. He smiled as she walked in then continued. It was facetime, so they saw her and Kazuto. "Oh- Hey Kazuto!"

He put a hand up. " Well! Thanks for looking! " "No problem." He continued staring down. He was looking at pictures of his Aunt.

" Anyways.. " she rubbed Kazuto's back a bit. "What's up?" They looked at each other. " We were wondering if you would like to  come over for a sleep over tonight. "

Asuna blushed. "I cant. Were going on a date tonight.."

   They nodded. " Okay, but don't think we're letting you off the hook. How about tomorrow? " Asuna checked a mind schedule.

"That should be okay.." She shrugged. " Yay! " silica pumped her first in the air. "Ask Sugu while your there! And make sure to have fun! No funny buisness Kazuto!" Liz said, grinning. "Watch me!" Kazuto said jokingly.

Asuna was red as her dress. " Anyways, see you guys later! " and with that they hung up. "You didn't mean t-that did you..?" He shook his head. " course not. " "But.." He missed her on the lips and held her there tightly for almost minute " I DID mean that. " She smiled

"I-I should go ask Sugu if she wants to come now.." She stood and walked out. She knocked on Sugu's door. " Sugu! "

She answered " Come in! " She opened the door. Sugu was organizing her room. "Liz and Silica wanted to know if you wanted to come for a sleepover. They asked to do it tonight, but I had to say no because of the date." She looked up from what she was doing.  "Sure Asuna." She smiled " Thanks. " She returned the smile. "No problem."

Asuna picked up her phone and called her mother. She didn't answer, so she texted her.

Asuna: Hi mother. I will be coming home tomorrow, but I agreed to go to a sleepover with the girls.

Bully (Mother): Fine. But when you get home clean your room. It's like a pig lives in there!

Asuna: Yes Ma'am.

She put away her phone. She knocked on Kazuto's door. "Ready?"  He appeared a moment later, in a white button up shirt, and darker jeans. He wore a black tie, and a black covering jacket. He nodded.

They got into her car. She had agreed to let Kazuto drive. "Asuna, close your eyes." She did so. He got out, and helped her out. He led her along a trail, telling her if they were inclining of declining. Soon enough they were there. She heard something being prepared.

" Okay! Open your eyes. " she looked around, at first glance, it looked like a free and a large lawn. But to her, it looked like the place she first started falling for Kazuto.

She ran up and hugged him. He hugged her back tightly. "So I assume you like it?
" She nodded. " I love it. "

They are their sandwhiches, talking about what to get for christmas. They had decided on a new Kendo sword for Sugu, a new Stuffed animal for Silica, as she was going through that phase, Liz was away for the weekend, A new scarf for Shino, a new pair of ear buds for Minetaka.

"Hey Asuna.." He looked nervous. " Yeah? " He got into one knee.

"Asuna, when I ment you, I was nervous, and only did it because I wanted to survive. I wanted to look good to the other players." He continued. " I thought it was just luck when I was your skills, and I never knew how terrifying you could be.. Which I learned over time. " Asuna slowly realized what he was doing. He took out a ring.

"In other words.. Will you Marry me?"

She sat, smiling and her eyes threatening to spill tears. "Yes!" She hugged him, and just let them come.

She looked at the ring. It had a bright red ruby, with some small white diamonds. Then a silver band. "I take it you like the ring?" She nodded. " I love it. "

On the way home, she fell asleep. The next time she woke up, she was on the couch, sitting next to Kazuto, who was also asleep. It seemed late so she just fell back asleep.

When she woke up the next morning, her eyes trailed around the room like usual, they set on Kazuto, who was looking at her. "Morning sleeping beauty." She yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Morning." She put her head on his lap as he stroked her hair. They stayed like this for a while.

Sugu entered. " How'd it go last night? " She asked sleepily. " Like this. " He held up my hand. "Are you fudging serious!?!Since when?"

" Seems self explanatory. " Kazuto replied. He went back to stroking my hair and watching TV.

"Can I tell everyone?" Asuna shrugged. " Sure. " Kazuto nodded. Sugu ran to get her phone. She faced times everyone. "Guess what?" She asked everyone. Before running down stairs, Asuna and Kazuto had both gone back to sleep, and Asuna was still laying on Kazuto.

She didn't want to wake them, so instead she just showed Asuna's hand from where she was. Asuna Woke up at that moment as everyone cheered. Her waking up woke up Kazuto.

"Hey guys.." Kazuto yawned while Asuna rubbed her eyes. " congrats Bro! " Klein yelled out. "Thanks." He was still Groggy, as was Asuna. " when you guys gonna get married? " Silica called out. Asuna shrugged.

"Hey Kazuto!" Liz asked him. They had all met up at Dicey Cafe. " Yeah? " She jabbed him "I said no funny buisness. That counted!" He rolled his eyes. "don't we get to choose that?" He replied. She left him alone after that.

That night, they had a epic pillow fight. Asuna was the winner, as it turned out, she was just as quick in the game as IRL.

Then they just watched a movie, silica fell asleep on Asuna, and Sugu on Lis. Then they fell asleep.

~Time Lapse. Asuna is at home now.~

Asuna skipped dinner that night. She knocked on her father's door. For the first time in a while he was home. " I grant thee entrance! " he said jokingly. When. Asuna came in, she bowed "Hello sir." They went on like that for a while and her dad told her a few stories of him being in america.

" so dad.. I was just wondering.. When did Kazuto ask for your blessing..? "

He looked startled. " A while back... Why? " She showed her hand. "Because he asked the other night." He broke out a grin, ear to ear. " Finally! " He hugged her. And her mother came in.

"What is going on in here? You guys were loud enough." " Its not like you would care, but here anyways. " she showed her hand.

Her mother gasped. "To a no name like that? I will not have him connected to the Yuuki family. You have a month to leave."

Asuna pumped her first in the air. "I can leave! Finally! I already have a place bought. So I just need to pack."

Her mother was suprised. Her father was not. He smiled. But then looked at his wife with a grim face.

~~~~~~~~~
About a month later.....

Sugu opened her present. It was a new pair of headphones. "Who got these? I needed them so badly!" Asuna raised her hand. " I did! "  Sugu got up and hugged her. Thank you! "

It was Asuna's turn next. She got a blue necklace that looked a lot like... She knew it was from Kazuto. There was also a picture of them all. A tear or two dripped down her cheek.

Everyone was looking at her. Since she was right next to Kirito and hugged him. No one asked anything. They knew what it was. It took her a few moments to calm down. "Thank you.." She put on the necklace. And out the photo on her stack of things, it consisted of a scarf, mittens, two sweaters, headphones, and a phone case. She had two presents left. But it was Kazuto's turn.

It was a new biking helmet. "Nice! I needed a new one! My other one completely broke! Who did it?" Asuna raised her hand again. " Me! " Kazuto grabbed her hand, and pulled her up. The mistletoe was in everyone's sight line, but he did it anyways. They stood under it and kissed. They heard a phone snap a picture. Literally everyone had theirs out.

"Really?" Asuna looked at them all. " I will be right back. " she grabbed a large bucket that was by the front door. She went out and gathered it full of snow. She ran in and dumped in on everyone but Kazuto.

Their reactions were Histarical. Silica ran around, jumping and squealing. Sugu jerked, and crawled away, Klein screeched. And Shino.. Oh shino. She grabbed the bucket and dumped it on asuna. The rest of it anyways. But she was covered and ended up doing the same thing as silica.

Asuna, was kind of a combination of each. She shivered. "I'm going to go change.. Any of the girls are allowed to come and borrow some clothes.." They all followed her. She left Klein to suffer.

" What the hell Asuna!? "

They all came out in a pair of pajamas. Silica, was in a red nightgown, Sugu in a dark green and light green shirt, and fuzzy green pants. Sinon took a blue top, and a turquoise fuzzy pants. Asuna was in a similar nightgown as the one is SAO.

Klein started to nosebleed, and Kazuto just stared at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, Okay. That's enough writing for now. Over 2,000 words!
Welp. Hoped y'all liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

44.9K 1.5K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
151K 2.8K 61
(Currently Rewriting Chapters so I don't suggest reading rn but go for it if you want) A Sword Art Online AU Asuna and Kirito, two seniors who are kn...
38.9K 752 22
Y/n was lucky to beta test the new game Sword art online. She loved it and was one of the strongest players in the beta reaching higher floors. She w...
12.5K 309 19
They thought they could be together. They thought they'd see each other again. They thought their lives could go back to normal. What a lie. How many...