Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - Lies.

5.5K 35 0
By mstaylorjean

Taylor's POV

   "Justin!" I yelled from the bathroom.

   "What?!" He yelled back.

   "I'm gonna go to the airport and pick up Alice!" I yeled back.

   "Okay!" He yelled. "Be careful! I love you!"

   "I love you too! Be careful as well! Bye!" I yelled. "WAIT!"

   I ran down the stairs and he grabbed me into a hug. I kissed his lips gently and he smiled.

   "Goodbye." He said. I ran upstairs with a smile.

   I heard him close the door and I stepped into the shower.

   As I washed my hair with Justin's girl shampoo and conditoner I sang to his new song. I seriously can't get over it. It's amazing. I put soap on my body. Then I shaved my legs and armpits and washed my face.

   I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in the soft white towel. I headed over to put on my clothes.

   I put on my white bra and undies. I then grabbed a maroon arcade oversized tee. The sleeves were 3/4s and had black cuffs on them. I slipped on a pair of Ally Fashion black skinny jeans. I slipped on white vans and decided I needed something more. I slipped a pastel floral circle scarf around my neck. 

   I headed to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I still admired my bangs and layers in my hair. So today I just put it up in a pony tail and keeping my bangs down over my forehead.

   I added the foundation/wash thing that the make-up artist gave me. I then put on a tad bit bit of eyeliner and then mascara.

   I grabbed my black zipped messenger bag with a foldover flap from Zara. I grabbed my phone out of it and dialed Alice's number.

   "Hello?" She said.

   "Hey! Are you at the airport?" I asked her as I walked to the kitchen getting a water.

   "YES!" She said happily. "When are you picking me up?"

   "I'm leaving Justin's now." I replied.

   "Ooohh." She teased. "So you and him?"

   "Yeahh.." I said smiling.

   "You guys are the cutest! I swear!" She yelled. "Hey come pick me up I'm bored."

   "I'm coming. Lovers you bye!" I said.

   "Love you babes!" She said.

   We hung up and I jumped into my car.

   I turned on the radio and of course they were talking. God that pisses me off.

   "Well," The guy said. I already knew it was Bill. "A member of One Direction also named as Harry Styles has been seen with a new gal. She is a mysterious brunnete but it's rumored to be a young girl.."

   Oh no.

   "Yes," Pepper replied. "But I personally thought he was a good couple with that Taylor girl."

   My heart stopped.

   "Really?" Bill questioned. "She is way better with Justin. They fit well."

   I quickly changed the radio station to 96.5 and they were talking! AHH.

   "So," Connie said. "We have One Direction in the studio today!"

   Oh my god.

   "Hello!" The boys all said in unison but I did hear Niall say 'Hi' instead.

   "Hi boys!" She said. "Okay, so how is the tour going?"

   "It's been great!" Liam said. "We have been having the most amazing time."

   "That's great!" Connie said. "Okay, uh. Harry we have a bit of rumor going around about you and some girl."

   "Oh..Uh.." Harry replied. I could tell he was smirking and blushing.

   "Would you like to fix these rumors?" Connie pushed.

   "Uh." Harry annouced. "We're just really good friends. We just get on so well."

   "Awh." She said disappointed. "I see. So what about another girl.. Taylor."

   Silence filled the interview.

   "Arf." I heard Louis say. Soon Liam followed and it came back and forth.

   "What's with the animal noises?" Connie asked.

   I could tell it was just to change the subject.

   I felt a pain through my chest. They erased me from their memory haven't they. I turned the radio back to a differet station so music actually played!

   But two minutes later I pulled up to the airport and parked by the pick-up lane.

   As Alice saw me I jumped out of the car and grabbed her into a tight bear hug. She did the same.

   "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled.

   "You have no idea how miserable I've been without you!" I said back.

   "Oh whatever! You got a ridicously hot and famous boyfriend!" She said.

   "Shut up. Let's hit the mall and Starbucks." I said.

   We put her suitcase in the back and I slipped my Ray-Bans back on. I played the radio and we rocked out.

   "And here is One Direction's single 'What Makes You Beautiful'!" The radio said.

   "Dear god." I muttered.

   "I have something to tell you." She said.

   I parked into Starbucks and we ordered coffee. We sat on the table and I looked to her.

   "What do you have to tell me?" I replied taking a sip of my frappichino.

   "Okay," She said. "When, when you left Harry showed up. He was dangerously hung over and we all knew he did something the night before.."

   "What. What did he do?" I croaked.

   "He banged some girl at the bar." She whispered. I felt like I was gonna cry.

   "So.. He lied about.. loving me..?" I cried out.

   "No." She said. "Zayn totally snapped at him saying that if he really loved you he never would've banged another girl. Then Niall snapped at him and Zayn and all of them ignored him. Soon all he did was hide in his room, but I tried talking to him.. He hasn't eaten in weeks, Taylor."

   "WHY?!" I yelled. "Why the fudge is he still mourning over me leaving? I'm over it. I'm safe. I'm with Justin."

   "He didn't know that until Liam showed him the music video." She said taking a drink of her coffee.

   "Dear.. god.." I muttered.

   I ran my hand through my hair and looked to her again but she kept avoiding my eyes. Something went up.

Alice's POV

~~ FLASH BACK~~

   "Harry.." I said knocking on the door. He didn't answer. I walked in slowly and saw him clenching his pillow with pain in his eyes.

   I walked towards him and sat on the bed next to him. He pulled the blanket over us but still was quiet.

   "I.. need.. her.." He whispered. I felt a pain shoot through my chest.

   "Harry." I said. "She's gone. You gotta stop this."

   "I can't until I see her." He stated.

   "You'll find someone." I choked out. "You'll find the special girl whether it's today, tomorrow, in a week, year, a decade or she is just right in front of you but you don't realize it.."

   "You think so?" He said getting closer to my face.

   "Yes." I said. "Your perfect girl is out there and it's probably not her."

   He nodded but his eyes jetted to my lips. I couldn't hold it in. I slammed my lips towards him. He was taken back a little bit and his lips were really firm.

   I climbed onto his lap and ran my hands through his curls.

   "Alice.." He whispered pulling away. I kissed his neck over and over. What has gotten into me? "We can't do this.."

   "Yes. She's not here." I said.

   He nodded and we kissed even more passionately. Taylor is gonna hate me for this.

~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~

Taylor's POV

   "Enough with the hard stuff," She replied with a smile. "So, guess what?"

   "Yes..?" I replied.

   "I am attending Oxford University!" She said happily.

   "Oh my god! That is great!" I said. "Wait, uh when I left, when did you leave?"

   "Well," She said. "After you left I went to their place for about a week while I sorted out the college stuff. I helped Harry a bit. I then got a dorm at the university and said goodbye to the boys."

   "And Har- he never left his room?" I said wincing at his name.

   "Never. Only to take a piss or to get a banana then he was gone." She replied.

   "God." I said taking another drink of my coffee.

   "Oh my god.." Alice said. I looked to her but she was looking past me.

   I turned around to see them.. All of the 5 gorgeous boys known as One Direction.

   "Dear god." I muttered.

   Their eyes shot to me but the only person I caught was his soulful green sparkling eyes. Pain was flowing through them and I could tell he was just going through all of the memories between us.

   "Taylor. C'mon. Let's go." Alice said. I grabbed my coffee and swung my bag over my shoulder glaring at the guys.

   "Wait, wait, wait." Someone said tugging on my arm. I turn to see him.

   "What do you want Harry?!" I yelled.

   "I need," He said trying to find his words. He was a lot paler and skinnier. He had no color to his face and his eyes were almost grey like he was dying. "I need to apologize."

   "Harry!" I yelled getting out of his grip. "It's been almost a damn month and you want to apologize now? You didn't understand how hard it is for me did you? I couldn't just start a relationship with someone I barely knew."

   "THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH JUSTIN?!" He finally yelled. I took a step back.

   He was angry. I shook my head with tears in my eyes.

   "Goodbye, Harry." I whispered. I turned away from him but headed towards the others. "I've missed you guys!"

   They all grabbed me into a hug but Zayn didn't smile towards me.

   "WE MISSED YOU!" Louis yelled.

   "Zayn. Zayn, are you okay?" I asked him.

   "You never called." He said.

   "I know." I choked out. "I was actually gonna ask you to go to prom with me but I bailed."

   "Why..?" He whispered.

   "I couldn't go to prom with everyone knowing I was with Justin and not have Alice by my side." I replied in a whisper.

   He nodded and finally I saw him gently up a bit in his eyes.

   "Okay.. Just call me soon okay?" He asked.

   I nodded and turned to the other guys with a sad face.

   "I'll see you guys soon." I replied stepping back. "Goodbye."

   Alice and I climbed into my car and all the boys had the worse look on their faces. I gave them one last small wave and drove away.

   "Okay." Alice said breaking the silence.

   "Why are they all so awkward now to me? Did something happen?" I asked.

   Alice shrugged but she was hiding something because she didn't look into my eyes. I don't really want to know but then again I do.

    "What?" She asked me.

    I looked in my rearview mirror to see Harry running.

    "Oh my god." I said. Alice turned around and saw him.

   I pulled over to the side and got out of the car running towards Harry and grabbed him into a tight hug.

   I always wanted someone to run after me. I always wanted someone to run after me when I ran away. I've always wanted someone to hug me tight even if I resist and not want to let me go. I've always wanted someone to love me for me..

   "I've missed you." He whispered.

   "Same." I said.

   "But." He said. I let go of his grip. "Something.. something happened.."

Alice's POV

   "What?" Taylor said. He turned to where I was standing there with a look on my face. I was trying to say something but nothing came out.

   "Well," I said coming closer to them but mostly next to Harry. Here goes nothing.. "When.. when I went to talk to him.. we uh.. we kissed.. and got carried away.."

   "It was a mistake." Harry added.

   "You.. You.." Taylor choked out. Tears flew through her eyes and she stepped back from us. "You two.. you slept together.."

   "We didn't know what was happening." I tried telling her.

   "No." She said. "You knew exactly how I felt, Alice."

   "I know but-"

   "And you." I said to Harry. "You can't just say you love someone when you don't."

   "I do. I really love you." Harry said.

   "Just. Don't talk to me." She said. She ran back to her car and drove away leaving Harry and I in tears on the rode.

Taylor's POV

    I drove back to my apartment instead of Justin's. I knew he'd be busy all day so I just went to my place to be alone.

   I ran inside my house and threw my keys. I threw me shoes off and ran to my bed. I hid under the blankets.

   I can't believe they did that to me. I knew I was happy with Justin but still they went behind my back.

  The only person I wanted to talk to was.. Zayn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
17K 403 51
An Average girl named, Danae Laura Bennett. Who lives her life normally. She has a Boyfriend who are always far away from her. Until she get the...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...
508K 14.7K 22
A few times- or at least once in your life, you'll find yourself in a situation where a certain someone catches your eye- yet, you never seem to catc...