Heaven and Earth : Cielo

By Alitheia13

Part 1 of 2 from Heaven and Earth Series In this world that already fell into chaos, Tenn made a decision. To... More

00. Cielo Prologue
01. Prelude to Discord
02. Terra's Overture
03. Dolore Reunion
04. Cielo's Reminiscence
05. Lamentando of the Sky
06. Emerald Interlude
06.5 Integumentum meet Terra
07. Dissonance Duet
08. Sonata of Holy Beast
09. Dark Attaca
11. Deceptive Candence
12. Capo of Counter Attack
13. Terra's Loco
14. Pausa from Battle
15. Progression of Scheme
16. Forte Decision
17. Start of Al Fine
18. Stringendo Battle
19. Void's Coda
20. Mesmerising Elegy
21. Glorious Encore (Last)

10. Requiem of Truth

1.4K 52 36
By Alitheia13

Last Edited : 29 / 09 / 2019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requiem : A dirge, hymn, or musical service for the repose of the dead

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the fight against Iori, Tenn decide to rest while Gaku and Ryuu choose to train. Gaku and Ryuu tried to using their new BLANC ability. Elemental manipulation. While Ryuu can use earth manipulation, Gaku ability was wind manipulation.

"Somehow i feel we become less and less than normal human." Gaku muttered out while looking at the damage that his wind manipulation caused in front of him.

"Well from beginning USERS cann't be called normal human with our fast recovery and fighting ability." Ryuu chuckled weakly

Gaku then sigh and glance at his team mate. "To think after so many years we finally have a clue about NOIR. But another problem hit us." 

"... So many thing happened in an instant. Do you think he will be fine?" Gaku already know who Ryuu mean without the brown haired man elaborated more.

The silver haired man looked up at the ceiling while thinking about his Ace. The determination that wavered slightly for a while, now is no more. Gaku then  answered Ryuu's question.

"He found out that his little brother at enemy hand, then he have to choose to kill him or not, after that about four holy beast, and now is about VOID. I think i'll become crazy with all of that. But well..." Gaku shrugged and smirked "... this is Tenn we're talking about." 

Ryuu blinked his eyes in surprise "Eh?"

"He will be fine. The reason i accept him as our ace is because of his strength, his bravery. He will do anything to get what he want." 

The brown haired man chuckled lightly "Ah... you're right. His ferocity scared me sometimes. He can become a devil if he want to."

"Ryuu, he IS a devil." Gaku dead panned

Ryuu only sweat dropped and laughed weakly hearing that, but he didn't denied it. Tenn can be a devil if he want to (Especially if his brocon switch was on)

"Now he already choose what he will do. As one of Four Holy Beast we can only support him. Continued what we already do." Said Gaku

"You're right." Smiled Ryuu

After that conversation Ryuu and Gaku returned to their training and they kept on training until hours passed.

~Time skip~

At night all main unit that means TRG, Re:Vale, and I7 called to an auditorium. Many member had a tired and sleepy face. 

"Thank you for coming all of you. Sorry to call all of you this late. But this information needed to be shared as soon as possible. We found out about who is Tsukumo Ryo and what is his objective." Said Otoharu

That confirmed it, the data that Inumaru Touma given to TRG finally has been finished being analyzed. And that words woke all of them up, finally there's a clue. At the monitor came out a profile of someone. Profile of Tsukumo Ryo. He's an scientist and according to the data they got his latest experiment was about a black purplish gem that emitted light he found at Mt.Fuji. But that latest experiment was around 20-30 years ago around the time NOIR first appeared.

Many questioned how can that man still looked around 20 years old if he was supposed to be around 40-50 years old? Some speculated that it might have something to do with the black gem that he experiment with.

The gem Ryo found was called Endless Void. Ryo wanted to experiment it because the gem can control anything that had been tainted by the black mass it generated. And not only that, it seems like VOID strengthen humanity desire, especially the dark one. Because of that after so many experiment Ryo lost his mind and wanted to control everything. Thinking that with VOID power he can control the world, to do that he need to taint Terra.

But when he wanted to take the other gem he can't go near the Mt.Fuji because of Cielo purification power. So he decided to take over the world by creating more NOIR and unleashed them to the entire world. NOIR take over dead vessel, like human, animal, and plant, the dead vessel slowly tainted and become NOIR with many form.

When Cielo USERS being found Ryo almost went berserk. He didn't want his plan to be destroyed because of that. That's why he searched for Terra's USERS. He found Riku, but NOIR can't be used to USERS body. Then he tried to inject NOIR directly to USERS body. The experiment success and he got two controlled soldier, Inumaru Touma and Nanase Riku.

With other data it can be concluded that, only Terra can destroy Cielo and VOID. That's why Ryo really need Riku. So that he can destroy Cielo, since Cielo and only Cielo who can stop his plan.

All of this information shocked all of them. This mean only Tenn can stop all of this, and they need to save Riku if they want to destroy Endless Void.

Yuki chin was resting at his hand "That's mean we need to save Nanase Riku quickly, we cann't allow Terra become tainted." 

"We don't really have anytime then. Since the tainting process already begin." Iori pointed out

All eyes immediately focused to Iori, the teen then cleared his throat and begin to elaborate his statement.

"The reason NOIR can taint me because Terra's protection... Terra's blessing for all USERS began to wear off. That's mean both Terra and Nanase-san almost fully tainted." He said that while gripping at his left hand where the NOIR was.

"Damn, that's mean we need to careful when fighting against NOIR now." Gaku said it out with frustrated tone

"Any information where enemy might be?" Ryuu asked toward the elder.

"No, Ryo main base still unknown. But we believe that the enemy will come to us by themselves." Sousuke answered with a glint at his eyes.

That surprised all of them. The enemy already got Terra, for what reason they came to them? Sousuke then glanced toward Tenn, the said teen notice he was being stared at begin to think. Until something clicked at his mind. Then with wide eyes he stated out.

"Ryo is scared of Cielo. As long as, i, USERS of Cielo still alive, his plan can go haywire anytime." 

Both Otoharu and Sousuke nod their head in agreement with what Tenn said. Otoharu then told all of them another data that they got. 

"That's right. From the data that Inumaru Touma gave us there's three phase of Ryo's plan. The first is Rubare la Terra, he went to get Terra or Blessing Earth gem from us and began to taint it. The second is Conquistare il Cielo, at this phase he will send Terra USERS, Nanase Riku to fight you Tenn-kun, and high possibility an NOIR army to attack the other USERS so that you can't have a back up. This attack is planed to be execute a week from now near midnight."

Tenn went silent for a while before he give out his opinion. "I think it's better if i fight Riku alone. His gravity power will make reinforcement useless. While i can use harmony, i can't use it continuously without being fatigued." 

"Alright we will leave him to you then." Otoharu nod in agreement

Yamato raised his hand and asked out "What is the last phase?"

"Last phase is VOID Ascendente. In this last phase Ryo will fully unleashed VOID power that has been sealed by Terra. If Cielo fall and Terra's fully tainted then nothing can stop Ryo and VOID to fully control the world." Answered Otoharu

This mean one thing... If Tenn failed that's mean it's the end for everything. The air at the room become tense. Otoharu seeing this dismissed them all to rest and tell them to prepared for tomorrow. All of unit exited the room expect TRG. After the last of other unit went out their discussion continue.

"Tenn-kun about Kujou Takamasa..." Said Otoharu

"Did you find him?" Asked Tenn

"Yes we did. But... he already dead." Said Otoharu with sadness

"What..."

"We found trace of NOIR inside of his body. We believed that Ryo using your foster father to get to your brother. But it seems like your foster father fight its control. By the body decay we estimated his time of dead is around the time your brother kidnapped." Said Otoharu

"Takamasa-san..." Whispered Tenn in sadness

Tenn already thought Takamasa like a family figure, he's his mentor (even he was little bit crazy). This mean he only have Riku left. Like hell he will let Ryo take his brother too. Otoharu slide out a letter toward Tenn, Tenn received it and saw that it's from Kujou Takamasa. Then he read it

It's dated a day before Riku's abduction estimated time, inside the letter was a confession. That Takamasa feel something was not right with his body and sometime he didn't remember what he's doing. But from his laptop history he found out that something was targeting Tenn's little brother by using him. And inside the letter he ask for Tenn forgiveness and thanking him for becoming his adopted son. And he hoped that Tenn can end what he and his friend, Zero, can't. 

After finished reading, Tenn only clutched the letter and hold his tears. He can't cry now, there's many thing he have to do. He need to be strong.

Gaku and Ryuu just standing silently beside Tenn. They support Tenn without any word, just only by standing at his side. After calmed down Tenn fold the letter and put it at his pocket. Then he saluted Otoharu and Sousuke and went out. Gaku and Ryuu followed him. With hope and wish of his family at his shoulder, Tenn moved forward.

~Six day later~

Both training room and simulation room were full with many unit training. They were preparing for tomorrow battle. Especially TRG member because they were the main combat unit for tomorrow mission. Now Tenn was sparing with both Ryuu and Gaku. With two against one full power battle. This spar was watched by other unit. The other unit was awe-struck by TRG member battle performance. There's no error or mistake in their form, they are fighting with majestically yet full of fierceness.

"That's ace unit alright..." Whistled Yamato

"They really training hard." Said Mitsuki

"They need to. They are driven by the need to win. Especially Kujou-san." Said Sougo

"...Rikkun..." Said Tamaki with sadness, Sougo then patted Tamaki head to comfort him

Hearing Riku name being uttered I7 member went glomy, they still felt responsibility for Riku's abduction no matter what Tenn said. Nagi can't handle the tense air clapped his hand loudly.

"That's enough with the self-hate. Riku won't like it." Nagi smiled, remembering the red head smile.

"Aaa you're right. If he's here he will laugh and said that 'we only need to get stronger.'" Said Yamato

That cheered them up, then all of them readied their self for training until....

"Ah I7! Nice timing!" Shouted Gaku

All I7 member and other unit looked at the door of training room. They saw Gaku was there, at the door that connected training room and changing room, waving at them.

"We need you guys to spar with us. Did you all mind?" Asked him

I7 member looked at each other and noded at Gaku's suggestion. They entered the training room with Iori as the last one that entered. Iori saw that the other member began talking to Ryuu and Gaku about training and he sighed.

"You better off not running away Izumi Iori. You're not scared are you?" Said Tenn, he's a few step ahead of Iori

"Who is running away, that's what i should ask you Kujou-san." Said Iori with irritate tone

That annoy Tenn, he walked toward Iori with folded hand on his chest. He then glared toward the Ace of I7 "It seems like somone need to taught you about your place."

"I wonder about that." Iori glared back

Spark of lightning can be seen between two of them. The other people inside training room only sweat dropped seeing this.

"Those two..." Said Gaku sweat dropped

"... Really clashed with each other huh..." Continued Yamato

"Well let's start the spar everyone." Interjected Ryuu quickly

The spar started. They sometime fight unit against unit, then changed it to individual spar. The last spar was Tenn against Iori. Now both Tenn and Iori was lying down at training room floor to catch their breath after the spar

"My win... Izumi Iori..." Tenn muttered out

"Just your luck... Kujou-san...." Iori said between panting

Tenn smiled slightly "Whatever you said Izumi Iori." 

Iori sighed and forced his body to sit and stand up. He then walked outside to follow his other member that already went ahead. But at the door he paused

"Kujou-san..."

Tenn sitting up now and tilt his head toward Iori direction. Iori then muttered out

"You better save him." And he went out of the room without waiting for Tenn answer. Tenn hearing that only smiling and whispered

"That goes without you saying it."

~At some unknown place~

Riku sat at window sills and looked at the moon. His eyes still heterochromia but his gaze no longer blank. There was a black choker at his neck now. Then he heard a door opened, he turned around to see Touma walked inside and closed the door. He saw there are some wound at Touma arm and body.

"Touma!"

Riku dashed to Touma and looked at his injury

"I'm fine Riku." Said Touma

"No, you're not! Ryo hurt you because you take me outside right?! Terra : Heal." Shouted Riku

The gem at Riku's earring glowed, the same with Touma wound. After Touma wound healed Terra's glow disappeared as well. Then Touma slumped down and leaned against the wall. Riku quickly followed him and sat beside Touma. Touma raised his hand to Riku neck and touched the choker, when he saw it his eyes darken.

"Damn him. He still tried to fully control you. How is your condition?" Asked Touma

"I can still held NOIR at bay. But its harder now because of the choker..." Said Riku

"... How is Terra?" Asked Touma again

"Still fighting... Ryo want to fully control me for next week battle." Riku muttered out

Touma sighed and tried to breath slowly. His wound might be healed but the pain from the wound Ryo gave him still there. Seeing Touma condition Riku bit his lip and bowed his head

"I'm sorry Touma... If it's not for me... you can run away already." 

Riku almost crying when he said it. Touma only smiled slightly and knock Riku's head lightly with a fond sigh. "You idiot. If you are not here he already killed me for a long time ago. The reason he hold me is to chain you Riku. I'm the one who should apologize."

"But—!" Riku tried to denied it

"It's fine. There are NOIR inside of me and you, even if we run. He will catch up with us with his control." Touma immediately cut Riku reasoning, they already talk about this to many time.

Thankfully Riku relented, the red head only nodded and bowed his head again, silent tears began streaming down his face. Touma patted Riku head and then hugged him with his left hand.

"Soon Riku. All of this will end. Your brother will save us. Did you not believe in him?"

Holding back his sob Riku muttered "... I believe him."

"Then keep believing him, Riku."

"Um.. thank you Touma." 

Soon Riku fell asleep while leaning at Touma chest. Touma realizing Riku already asleep only sighed but didn't change his position. He only looked toward the window and pray that soon their suffering will end.

~Six days later, one day before the attack~

Green meadow was the thing he saw. He looked around and only saw meadow as far as he can see.

"Another dream about future...?" 

Then he sensed something and turned around. There behind him was his little brother smiling toward him. Surprised but he's feeling happy, then he smiled back. Suddenly there's a blood flowed down from his brother lips. Panicked he tried to reach for his brother but his hand can't be moved. He looked down and saw that his right hand holding a sword.

His white sword was tainted by red blood. He looked up to see where his sword connected to. Then he saw that his sword connected to his brother left chest, where his brother heart reside. With widen eyes he looked at his brother face. His brother still smiling then he reach out his hand toward him and said

"Thank you, Tenn-nii"

Tenn wake up from his dream while sitting up. He immediately looked at both of his hand, it's clear, there were no blood. His entire body trembling now. Then he looked at Cielo, his earring that placed at the mini table beside his bed, the gem glowed dimly.

"Cielo...That vision... are you telling me that i'll kill my brother?" Whispered Tenn with disbelieve tone    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation :

Rubare la terra - Steal the earth

Conquistare il Cielo - Conquer the Sky

Vuoto ascendente  - Void Ascendant

.... Yup i'm evil.... Sorry Tenn ( ╥ω╥ )

Well... sneak peak for the next chapter?

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.
.
.

"... both of you such a brocon..."

.

.

.

"... It hurt... it hurts very much..."

.

.
.

"...Touma sending this video with his life at the gamble..."

.

.

.

Next Chapter : Deceptive Candence

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 139 2
「八」 "An ephemeral life rises to heaven and takes on the colour of the melting snow." [Two-shots] ******* ©Bandai Namco Online ©アイドリッシュセブン ※Contain ma...
3.6K 148 5
「三」FOUR-SHOT story from whence death was sent. recalling the days where it was nothing, but the two of them, where KUJO TENN and NANASE RIKU were in...
2.4K 143 9
Nanase Riku at the age of 13 seemed to have been killed by the god of death because he suddenly had a severe fever and was tormented by asthma, but h...
2.6K 144 9
A group of seven boys called ainana fights for the greater good of the world. But what if one day they were suddenly seen in public and become famous...