♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours

3.8K 172 58
By Puripuriko

Bakugou woke up to find himself in the infirmary. He looked to the side to see the orange setting sun from the window. He recognized this place! It's their world!

"Yuuki..." He held her. He held onto her tightly without ever letting her go. But he woke up holding no one. 

"Geez, even when you're awake, you still go on about that girl, huh?" Recovery Girl said to him. "You should be fine now." 

"Ugh..." His head really hurts. What happened? Everything was engulfed by fire and the sky was breaking apart with cracks in the sky. It was as if they were in a world made out of glass and Midoriya and All Might smashed their way through with their all. 

"Yuuki...!" He almost fell when he stepped on the tiled floor. 

"You need to be careful!" 

"Where's Yuuki?!" 

"Oh? That girl? Um...I forgot where she went." 

"HUH?! It's obvious she should stay with me, isn't it?! You useless old bag!" 

"You're the useless one! You're the only one who passed out!"

...

So where did Yuuki go? She's no longer in her own world. The world's so vast and wide, she could be anywhere in the world. 

"Izuku, who is this very cute girl?" 

"U-u-u-u-u-um...y-you see, M-Mom...um...Yuuki-san here is just staying for one night...y-yeah. S-something like that." Midoriya was so nervous because this was the first ever time he ever had a girl at his own home. He's so nervous right now that he couldn't think straight and his mind's going haywire! He couldn't stop sweating! He's nervous and very shy! He couldn't even look at Yuuki anymore!

The moment they have returned from Yuuki's world to their world, the whole of Class 1-A were sent back to where they were playing the game Kirishima had suggested. When they looked at the clock, only an hour had gone by. It was as if they have never went to another world. 

'Even now I can't believe All Might and I smashed through the world and made it here.' But they did indeed go to another world, and they brought back a new comrade. 

Midoriya looked at Yuuki to see her sniffing the TV. 

Yuuki pressed the on button and she was greeted with the news channel. She gasped and she pawed at the man on TV. 

"Oh my, she's like a puppy~!" Midoriya's mother found her so adorable! She touched her cheeks as the cuteness made her melt. 

"Deku! There's a man in the box!" Her tail swished left and right rapidly because she's found an intruder in the house and Midoriya and his mother wasn't doing anything about it! 

"Yuuki-san, that's a TV. Don't sit so close to it, it's bad for your eyes." 

Yuuki tilted her head in confusion. "If it's bad for your eyes, why do you still watch it?" 

"B-because..." 

Midoriya's Mother, Inko, clapped her hands. "I know! Why don't I start cooking? Izuku, can you get the futon out? You should sleep on it tonight and let Yuuki-chan here have the bed." 

"Yes." Midoriya went to the storage room to see if the extra futon were there or not. On the way there, he realized Yuuki was trailing behind him. "U-um, you don't have to follow me." 

Yuuki's ears drooped, "But I don't know your mom..." 

'Is she shy? She doesn't strike me as a shy girl.' He wondered what was wrong with her. She's more hesitant than ever since arriving...

"Until I inform the Principal about Yuuki, one of you keep her at your place. I don't care who volunteers, just sort it out." It was so easy for the students to go on about bringing Yuuki to this world, but they have not realistically thought about things like where she will go, what she will do, and how she will live. Realistically, Yuuki will not be able to survive on her own; she's only 15 and this world tend to discourage Yuuki from living with society since she had killed before. Aizawa needed to tread on this carefully. "Also, refrain from talking about the world she came from. You too, Yuuki, keep your mouth shut about your old home." 

Yuuki didn't pay attention to Aizawa because she was staring out the window. 

"Oi." 

"There's something flying in the sky." She was so interested in it, she never saw something that before. 

"It's just a plane." Aizawa then realized why it would be a surprise for her; she had never ever seen one before. This world had so many things that will probably scare her. He wondered if she will be okay. "Midoriya, house her for the night." 

"Eh?!" 

"WHAT?!" The class was shocked also! Why Midoriya?! 

"What? You have a problem? She needs someone responsible for her first night here. If she spends the day with one of you, you will overwhelm her. I trust you not to overwhelm her, Midoriya." 

"Y-y-y-y-yes..." It was a good thing Bakugou wasn't here; he would have gotten thrown out the window!

Yuuki looked at Midoriya and she smiled sweetly, "I'm counting on you, Deku!" 

Midoriya wondered how she really felt. This world that was normal for him and the rest of Class 1-A, was something unknown to her. 

"Yuuki-san, it must be tough for you to be in a new world. Don't worry! You can rely on me-" Where did she go now? She was just behind him a moment ago! "Huh?" He then saw the toilet door burst open! "Huh?! What happened?!" 

"The thingy over there made a noise!" She only went in there because it wasn't locked. 

"What?!" He looked at the toilet. Did she use it? Or did she just flush it and she got scared by the noise? 

"Deku, your home is full of traps!" 

"Y-Yuuki-san..." Midoriya didn't know where to start. Still, he had decided to start slow with her. He kept in mind that there were so many things that will set off her curiosity. Honey Badgers were curious animals, after all. 

Midoriya showed her his bedroom. He was a little embarrassed because his room was the type of room that an otaku would have. Except he did not have female anime figurines scattered neatly here and there, he had All Might figurines and posters instead. 

"Who is this, Deku? Your Dad?" 

She's the second person to think he and All Might have some sort of parental relationship! First was Todoroki, and now her?! "W-why would All Might be my Dad?" 

Yuuki picked up one of his All Might mugs, looking at the design of it by turning it round and round. "Is he a good hero?" Even now, she's not sure what a hero was. In her world, there's no such thing. She then remembered what Kirishima told her. What was it that he said? 

  "It's okay, Yuuki. The heroes you never saw, I'll become that hero right now. So you don't have to become a lone wolf, okay?"  

Yuuki smiled at the words that the boy who could harden himself said to her that day. That day, she felt there really was a hero in her world. But what about this world? Do heroes truly exist in this world?

Midoriya smiled softly at her question. "He saves people with a smile on his face. He's a hero I admire with everything." He then looked at his palm, "It's because I met All Might that my life changed so much." He went from zero to where he was now. He really appreciate everything that's happening right now.

"It's the same for me too!" She set the mug down and she skipped over to him to hold his hands. "Deku, meeting you and everyone literally changed my world!" It had always been the same for her; hunting for survival, and killing for survival. Right now, for the first time in her life, she could do something else. 

"H-h-h-h-h-h-hands!?" His face was red just from his hands being held by her! He was steaming from the ears, and his brain was starting to burst out of many emotions.

"Hm?" She looked over her shoulder to see his bed. She jumped onto his bed and she sniffed his pillow. "Smells like Deku! This is where Deku sleeps!" She was happily rolling around, she was like a dog who got excited enough to rub against their owner's bed. "It's comfy~." She started to mover her arms and legs in the motion to swim on the bed. "Whee~! Deku's bed~!" 

"Izuku, Yuuki-chan! Dinner!" 

...

Principal Nezu was trying to understand Aizawa, Present Mic, and All Might. The three of them were telling him about the other world that Yuuki came from. 

"So you're saying during the hour you were missing, you have spent many months in the other world? A jungle, you say?" 

"That's right." Aizawa answered, "That's why I think this is easy to keep under wraps. The only thing we have that's hard to cover up is Yuuki." 

"I have just one question." Principal Nezu started. 

"About who transported us there?" All Might asked. 

"About this girl transferring to Class 1-A? She exceeds many expectations and I think someone like her is trainable. I will be able to keep her under control." Aizawa was confident he could control Yuuki when she's in class. "And about the possibility of other students outside of 1-A disagreeing, they will see the mistake in doubting Yuuki's ability to be a hero." 

"No, I want to ask why I wasn't transported too. I would have done so well in that girl's world too." 

"P-Principal..." Present Mic wondered if he had only listened to the part where the world acted as some sort of giant hunting ground and a sick game was taking place there. 

"Still. For a girl who only knew how to hunt...I wonder how she will do. I hope the short break will help her get accustomed." 

Right now, Yuuki was learning how to eat with chopsticks. She dropped it yet again. She looked rather embarrassed about it, it's putting her off from trying again. 

But Midoriya did not want her to give up. He picked her chopsticks back up from the table. "One more time." He was not embarrassed at all. He was kind and patient with her.

She smiled a little and she let out a little laugh as she tried to pick up a piece of meat with the two sticks. "Deku, I did it!" She managed to get it from the plate to her bowl of rice! She did it! 

"Oh my, you are just so cute! So, I'll take it where you are from you don't use chopsticks?" Inko asked, wanting to talk to Yuuki and get to know her. 

"I eat with my hands." 

"I see! Eh? 'Ore'?" Just like Iida, she was a little confused with how Yuuki addressed herself whenever she said 'I'.

Yuuki picked up a piece of chicken and she decided to give it to Midoriya. "For Deku!" 

"Th-thank you...!" 'Oh my god! This never happened to me before! Usually it's Mom the one who does it! This is so cool!' He was proper fanboying in his head, he was so happy! 

"Yuuki-chan, try this dish too. I hope you like spicy food." Inko picked up a piece of fish and she placed it into Yuuki's bowl. "Eat up!" 

She never had someone close to a mother figure for her before so this was a nice feeling. In fact, coming here had been really nice; she's in a warm home, she's given clothes, she's fed, and she even got a bed to sleep in for the night. She had only arrived in this world today and so many good things were happening all at once. She's so happy. 

"Yuuki-san?" Midoriya didn't expect her to cry. "Ah! Mom, is the fish too spicy?!" 

"It is?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Yuuki-chan!" Inko looked like she's about to cry now. 

"Haha...sorry. I had something in my eyes." She rubbed her eyes and she finally laughed again. "Let's eat, let's eat~!" 

Midoriya was a little worried but he was glad to see she was doing just fine. She's still getting used to the peaceful side of this world; it was a matter of time when she will be used to it.

"Yuuki-san?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Welcome to our world." 

Her tail wagged happily. She too was happy to be here. "Thank you~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midoriya could hear knocking from his door. He should open it and see who it was. 

"Coming-" 'Wait, what if it's Kacchan?! I can't face him right now! If he knows Yuuki-san is here, he will kill me!' He should step away from the door. He should definitely NOT open the door! So what did he do? He crawled to the toilet and hid there. 

However, Midoriya had no idea that Yuuki had come out after cleaning her teeth. She felt bad that Midoriya went out to buy her toothbrush and spare towels in the middle of the night. So what did she do? She asked Inko about how to brush teeth and now she's learnt a new skill to kill germs! 

"Huh?" She heard the door knock. "How do I do this again...?" She used a key and she unlocked the door. 

The person at the door was not Midoriya's fear. In fact, this guy was far from fear. 

"Kaminari?" 

Kaminari was not here for Midoriya. He's here for Yuuki. "Hey, how are you getting on?" 

"I'm good!" Midoriya's shirt was a little too big for her, he could see part of her shoulder. "I brushed my teeth too!" 

"I'm sure you did. So how about it? Want to go on a date with me?" 

'What is a date? Must be a fancy way of saying he wants to take me out to play.' Yuuki nodded and she happily wagged her tail. "Where are you taking me?" 

"You'll know once we get there. Put your shoes on, and let's get going." Kaminari knew exactly where to take her and he couldn't wait to see the smile on her face when he finally go there with her.

"Eh? Kaminari-kun?" Midoriya was glad to see the blonde and not a certain explosive blonde! "You're here during break?" 

"Aizawa-sensei said I should help out with getting Yuuki-chan accustomed to this world." Aizawa passed the job to Kaminari because he was the type to know what the latest trend was and know how to be social. Aizawa wanted Kaminari to get Yuuki to adapt normally in public without trying too hard. Usually Kaminari would hate extra work on non-school days, but he will love it when there's a cute girl involved. "What do you say, Yuuki-chan? How about a date with yours truly over here?" He showed her a pamphlet he had in his pocket. It was a promotion at a cafe called 'Pancake House'. "I want to try the couple's special, I think we fit the description very well." On the cover was a plate full of two pancakes draped in honey. Call him sly if you want to, but he was smart to know what will make Yuuki wag her tail happily. 

"What is that?! It looks good!" 

"It does, right?" Kaminari folded the pamphlet again, "Come on, let's go out." He held his hand out for her to take. "I'll take you to pancake house and then I'll take you shopping. Today, I'm going to spoil you as if I am going out with you." 

"Hm! Let's go out~!" She had no idea her idea of going out and his idea of going out were two completely different things...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 258 37
The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed from this one starting point. Follow Katsuk...
376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...