Back to secret of the east #W...

By the_rising_sun

"Why don't you understand Gawri, this will ruin your marriage" he cupped my face with his hands. Guilt was wr... More

A quick glance
Anticipation
Royal guardian
He would come
Villain or Villains?
Start the job
Royal guard in disguise
On the hill
Sand Storm (Bawandar)
Hunting fort
Good news
A little trick
Prophecy
Hidden possessions
History and Mystery
Planning fake friendship
Mari-Gold
Back stabbing
Yearly plan
Burning pyres, igniting revenge
Finding death
slow poison in making
Leaving home
Die every moment
Let it go
Touch you not
Healing the souls
Real becomes Fake
Backstabbing the villain
Opening up
Waking the giant
Waking the giant 2
Pani means Water
Burden of Guilt
Unclaimed property
Virtual keeper
Handle with care
Plain Pain
Love story
Entwined destiny
Wise friends
Job under threat
Feeding the bird
Thank you dinner
Unknown killer
Always a backstabber
Threatening Reality
Grudge
Planned deception
Rage
shame
Finally I knew her
Old flame
watching over
Appeal to the lovers of "Secret of the East"
Unintentional accident
Enemy
Flying without wings

Saving disguise

296 43 4
By the_rising_sun

Alex

"Bhuwan ji, where is your uncle?"

"Hukum he is no more. He has committed suicide." He was hesitant.

"Bhuwan Ji I want the truth" I eyed him angrily.

"Hukum he is a black spot on our family honour. He deceived our king for some girl. He stole money from the palace and eloped with her" He answered bitterly.

"And who told you this"

"He left a note for the king. His Highness was so furious that he never called me to guard the princess. I would never forgive my uncle"

"Do you know who this man is?" He cocked a brow

"This is your uncle" he stumbled backwards

"No, it can't be. I can recognize my uncle very clearly"

"But you didn't recognize him with a swollen face when he came here"

"How can you be so sure that he is my uncle?"

"When he saw me, he asked me about his location and his identity. I told him that I am Mr Wilkinson and he requested me to send him to the king's palace before he dozed off."

"Hukum what is his name"

"Kulwant Singh Suryavanshi" his eyes become wide and he rushed to his uncle side.

He stared him for few minutes and gently caressed his injured head.

"Hukum who could do this to him and why? He was just doing his duty." His voice faltered.

"Bhuwan Ji, take care of him. He can give us valuable information" he nodded in agreement

The sun was going down when I came out of Shankari house. Another day is wasted and my boss would not be happy.

We reached the palace by night and I encountered a fuming professor Joshi.

--------------------

"Rana Ji if you want us to find your heritage sooner then please keep your princess away" Pratap wasn't happy with my professor stern tone.

"Sorry to say but she is of no use to us and my assistant couldn't focus on his work properly in her presence" my boss was openly insulting me but I couldn't protest.

"Okay, I will talk to her" he sent a servant to summon her.

"Hukum, Bai sa mahal me na hai (princess is not in the palace)" my heart raced.

"Kya matlab mahal me nahi hain. Wo humse pehle yahan k liye nikal chuki thi. (What do you mean by she is not in the palace. She left before us)"

"What the hell? Where could she go?" Pratap muttered.

"I have told you this girl is only a problem for us." My boss hissed.

"Go find her" he mouthed. I nodded and storm outside.

--------------------

"Where are you Gauri?" I mumbled in the serenity of the desert.

I and Bhuwan have searched every place but couldn't find her. We were wandering in the middle of the night clueless about her location.

"Have we checked everywhere?"

"We haven't checked Rani Mahal" we drove towards the queen palace which was heavily guarded.

"Why there are so many guards?"

"Pratap comes here very often that's why the security is dense"

We were stopped at the entrance and entry was denied. We had no options but to leave that place.

----------------------

"Chaliye chalte hain Bhuwan ji (Let's leave)" I stepped towards the jeep

"But Hukum" He jogged to me and whispered. I silenced him with a sharp gaze.

"I am sure she is here" I broke the silence once we were out of the boundaries of the queen palace.

"Then why are we leaving Hukum. We could go through the secret passage" he frowned

"Yeah and blown up our covers"

"Pardon Hukum. I didn't get you"

"We have been followed since we have left the palace. Can you see the tiny yellow dot in the side mirror? It's him"

"Who Hukum?"

"Akash. He has plotted this kidnapping to uncover me. If we would have used the secret passage, we would be doomed. They would find the truth about you as well and I don't want that. Just do as I say" He nodded in understanding.

I reported to my boss that I couldn't find the princess and retired for the night after dinner. I knew that I had been under constant watch and if I tried to escape my room then they would find me. So I modified my plan a bit.

Bhuwan's son in law took my place and I escaped with Bhuwan from the secret passage present in the bathroom.

--------------------

"Hukum have you planned anything to rescue her"

"Not yet Bhuwan Ji"

I didn't waste time in checking all the rooms and headed towards the backside of the palace which was less guarded because I knew that it was a trap. We could see through the mirrors present in all the rooms. In one room, I found a familiar face.

"Ms Wilfred" I mumbled

"Who Hukum" his gaze followed my direction

"Pratap's unwedded wife" I saw her smiling when Pratap entered the room and hugged her. We could clearly see and hear them but they couldn't sense our presence.

"I heard they have a son"

"Yeah you heard right"

"Wo bhi iski tarah kamina hai (Is he also mean like him?")" I chuckled.

"Yeah he was but he is changed now"

"Let's go. I don't want to see their private proceedings"

"Me too Hukum"

--------------------

"Kaisa hai tumhara pati. Tum gayab ho aur ye ghode bech k so raha hai (How is your husband? You are missing and he is sleeping like nothing happened)" She smirked on his taunts

"You rejected me for him. What a shame?"

"Maine sahi kiya. Tum jaise aastin k sanp ko apnane se achcha akele rehna hai (I did the right thing. it is better to live alone than acceptin a traitor like you)"

"Waise jo hua achcha hi hua. Tumhare samne good guy ban ne ki acting kar k na ghutan si ho rahi thi. Achcha hua k tumne mujhe un smugglers k sath dekh liya (Everything happened for good. I was fed up with this acting of being a good guy in front of you. Thank god you saw me with those men)"

"Tum pachtaoge Akash (You will regret)"

"Oh I won't Priya or should I call you Gauri"

"Tum Alex ko jante nahi ho (You don't know Alex)"

"Then please enlighten me, my lady. Please tell me what he is. Is he made up of iron with the brain of steel?" She remained silent and I thanked my stars that she didn't answer back in rage.

"Listen, darling, I know Apar is Alex and that's why I have brought you here to lure him into my trap. he would come here for sure"

"Means you also know how deeply he loves me but you have mistaken Apar with Alex. He may be his look alike but he couldn't be Alex" she chuckled

"Nobody can love you more than me. I want to punish him for taking you away from me, for...for..for touching you" I liked his obsession for Gauri.

She started laughing hysterically and he slapped her. I punched the mirror in anger but it didn't even crack.

"Hukum please hold yourself"

"How dare he?" I punched harder and the mirror shook.

Akash might felt the vibration as he looked around and Gauri smirked while gazing towards the mirror.

"Thanks, Akash for showing me your love this way. I realised how much Alex loves me." she spat little blood.

"Priya, I didn't want to hurt you but you mocked my feelings" He tried to caress her cheek but she jerked his hand.

"Leave Akash, your presence is suffocating me. If you are sure that Alex would come then let me wait for him"

Akash left her room and she walked towards the mirror and keep her head down on the dressing table.

"Hukum, Let's rescue her. I can't see her like this"

"you both should leave from here as soon as possible." her whisper from thin air startled us. Her head was still down on the table.

"You can see us"

"Yes, don't ask me how. I can't explain much" she whispered again.

"Akash is planning something big. He found me and Nupur while we were spying on him. Nupur is in the next room. Please check her if she is okay. I would try to convince Akash to bring her to me."

"Please find out what he is planning. Alex, I know you can do this. I know you will save me and our baby but this is not the right time. Go from here."

She lifted her head and gazed straight into the mirror.

"Alex I love you. I will wait for you" I couldn't hear her voice but I read her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 40K 54
| Complete | ✅ They stared into each others eyes and everything seemed completely oblivious to them. Raw emotions of love and care were floating in...
3M 170K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
2.2K 205 31
"Can you just shut up" he said irritated. "My mouth, my voice, my wish. Why shall I listen to you?" She said. "Hey mahadev!! Who allowed this chatter...
1.3M 78.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...