I Wouldn't Mind

By Floortjex3

Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. ** It all started with someone trippin... More

-1- (EDITED!)
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-

-21-

56 3 40
By Floortjex3

~Surprise~

Sorry for grammar faults or misspellings!

Chapter 21

J A E D L Y N N

I opened the black, clean front door and walked in the house, silently hoping that Jack didn't forgot my birthday. I was actually planning on singing my song to him, today. But walking in i saw nobody, it was like nobody was even living there. It was quiet.. Too quiet. Something was telling me that there were people hiding. And my gut-feeling was right.

A chair scraped on the ground before people stood up and yelled.. You name it. ;)

"SURPRISE!"

I just stood there, asking myself what the hell was happening. I didn't saw any familiar faces. They were most definitely from the pack, well i never ever saw them. I raised an eyebrow in annoyance. Trying to keep myself from snapping i smiled. Fakely. They looked expectant at me, like they were expecting something from me. Biting my cheeck from saying something inappropriate, i sighed, mentally rolling my eyes before speaking.

'Thank.. You..' I said, faking a smile, that normally everybody could see through. I guess that was enough because everybody began moving and dancing. This was so strange.. Where the hell is Jack? Or the rest? And who the hell are these people? I suddenly remembered something, i forgot my guitar by the scenery. Oh wow, look at that! I have a reason to leave.

'Umm... I gotta.. Go..' I shouted over the music that was harassing my fragile, innocent ears. Nobody even looked over at me. I just stick to "they didn't hear me because of the loud music". Do you know that feeling that you suddenly realize you don't have any friends. Hard right? Not that i'mm talking about myself.. Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo..

Just saying.

***

I finally arrived at my destination. Looking for my guitar i scurried to the place where i sat before. Well.. There wasn't really any sign of my guitar. My eyes widened. I wasn't far from breaking someone's neck.

Okay wait.. First : Everybody forgot my birthday, second : I came home and there was a surpriseparty where i didn't even know anybody? Third : I then realized that i forgot my guitar and ohh let's place a fourth! : I CAN'T FIND IT!

Great. Really great.

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!'

I puffed before settling down on the grass. That helped.

'Jaedlynn.' A very familiar voice said.

Turning around i saw none other then my dear "friends". And mate..

I faked a smile. 'Hi..'

Hora and Jill had a big grin plastered on their faces while Loyd and Kiko were more in the background, Cole and Stefan were beside Jack who was standing in front of everyone. Searching for Jimmy and Nathan, i saw them standing beside Loyd and Kiko. But where were Sarah and her mate?

Suddenly i felt two hands touching my shoulders. I turned around in surprise only to see Ricky and Sarah looking at me with a big grin. I raised an eyebrow.

Then they yelled. You name it. ;)

"SURPRISE!"

This time i could actually smile, sincerely.

'Y'all hadn't forgot?' I asked, feeling relieved.

They all nodded before Jack spoke. 'How could we forgot, flower?'

I just gave everybody an big hug. It was good that my friends didn't forgot my birthday. I mean.. It means so much, right? I'm 18 now. I'm an adult. Nobody can take that away.

"SURPRISE!"

(Okay seriously how many times do i have to wright "surprise" again? It's beginning to irritate yk?)

My eyes widened, when i heard the voice i was actually longing to hear. Well.. It was actually my voice, but just read further. Hehhee, nothing happened. :D

"B-black?"

"That's me!"

"What the heck?"

"Nice greeting, keep working!"

"Where the hell where you?!"

"In you're head..."

"NO! I mean i was trying to talk to you but you blocked me or something! I couldn't even use my powers.."

"Oh that.. Sorry heheh. But i knew there was no war coming 'cause i looked in the future."

"Too much details. Thanks."

"Welpp"

"So how the hell did you do it? And why?"

"Well.. Kade talked to me and we began talking and that's how Jack knew my plan." I could already see her mentally shrugging, while i just widened my eyes. Sorry mom, dad!

"Plan?"

"To surprise you, ofcourse! But Kade is calling me see ya later, amigo!"

"Yea bye?"

Black is really strange.. But she's inside me so i'd have to get used to it.

'Hey Jack?' Jack turned around when he heard his name. He raised an eyebrow, questioningly.

'That time in the hospital?' I began. 'So umm my parents came to visit me, and they said something..'

Jack gave me a look before quickly averting his gaze. 'Jack..'

He sticked to ignoring me. 'You know did you?'

His eyes snapped to mine and he nodded. 'I knew they were werewolves.'

'So they are in you're pack?' I felt kind of betrayed but everybody has secrets right? I can't exactly be mad at Jack. I didn't said anything about my powers so i guess we are even?

'Yeah they are, but they didn't knew about you're powers, that's what they said.' He explained. 'It's strange because normally you today would've shifted.' He shrugged.

I bit my lip. 'So what do you mean?'

'You're special.'

I rolled my eyes. 'More details, please.'

'Well, you're sort is rare. I mean you said that Loyd's pack was killed? Well, yeah that's just fate. The supreme angel must and will Always survive the attacks, if not they are given to another person. I guess you were gifted with the powers of the previous supreme.' He explained.

'So when i die i get to give it to another person?' It's weird how much powers i have but yet i feel weak. But what without the powers? I mean, then i'm literally nothing. Or what without Black? Maybe i am special but that doesn't mean i'm powerful. My powers are powerful, nobody exactly wants me,it's my powers they want.

'It depends,' Jack shrugged. 'If you're killed, and i will not let that happen, then you're powers are going to be gifted to a random person. I mean, random is not the correct word. More like.. Perfect person. Like you. They choose you because you were the perfet person , i don't know why but you were gifted with it.'

'Wow..'

'Yeah, i know.'

'How the heck did you even know about this all?' We locked eyes, and he raised an eyebrow.

'That's for me to know and for you to find out.' He winked before walking right past me.

I just stood there, feeling like a goldfish that just died because he didn't had any water. That's actually kinda sad.... Did he just? Yeah he did.

'JACK BLAKE BLACKWOOD!' I shouted, running after him.

'Hey! Come sit with us!' Hora shouted, waving at me and Jack.

'Gladly,' I nodded, giving the stink-eye to Jack before settling beside Sarah who was sitting beside Hora. 'Hey but where is my guitar?'

Nathan, Stefan and Ricky gave me an evil grin/smirk. 'That's for us to know-'

'AND FOR ME TO FIND OUT! I GET IT!' I shouted.

Jack bursted out in laughter and not so much later everybody joined. I just looked at them, feeling kind of proud. This 11 idiots were my friends. I don't know how the heck we came at 12 but we reached it. I love them like my own family. It's strange because i started at 0. I was alone, or i thought i was alone but honestly? I don't think i was really so unnoticed. Jack noticed me. And that was seriously the only person i wanted me to notice. But you know? I'm glad we made this journey. It was a short one, maybe.. But i know that this isn't the end.

This is the beginning.

There is still a lot to come, i feel it. But since i have my mate and friends i can do anything. I'm actually asking myself how i could live without this idiots. Maybe i did live without them.. but i was never alive. They made me wake- up. I needed someone and they were there.

I didn't notice Jack stopping and looking at me with admiration. He took my hand and brought me to the river.

'I never really said the words,' Jack said. 'But, i love you.'

I smiled softly, caressing his cheeck with my thumb. 'You know i was waiting for you to make the step?'

'Really?' He raised an eyebrow. 'Does that means you love me back?'

I rolled my eyes. 'Ofcourse! I love you!'

'Say it again,' He whispered.

'I love you.'

'Again,' He urged.

'I love you, Jack.'

'I love you too, flower.' He smashed his lips to mine, it wasn't a make-out but he just poured all his emotion in the kiss. Like i did.

Feeling like people were watching us i pulled away, only to be met with 20 pair of eyes. They began clapping and cheering.

'USE PROTECTION!' Stefan shouted.

Nathan elbowed Stefan in the stomach, making Stefan double over. 'They already did it, stupid!'

Jimmy gave Nathan an warning look before pecking his lips. When Jimmy noticed everybody looking at him he blushed and shied away.

Sarah, Jill, Hora and i giggle at the same time making us look at eachother before bursting out in laughter.

'I love you, flower.' The words i wanted to hear for so long were now finally said. And i could answer now.

'I love you too, Jack.' He gave me a quick kiss before dragging me back to the others and settling me on his lap. I could see that the others did the same. Kiko on Loyd's, Jimmy on Nathan's, Hora on Stefan's, Jill on Cole's, Sarah on Ricky's. That's how it had to be, and should Always be.

I smiled to myself, this was it.

Perhaps this seems to be an end, but you're terrible wrong there. This is the beginning. The beginning of a book or story that ain't gonna stop. This might be the end of "I Wouldn't Mind". But this? This is my beginning and this? Was my story.

'I wouldn't mind,' I sang quietly. 'Spending it by his side..'

Jack looked at me and i smiled.

Yeah..

I Wouldn't Mind.

The End

---------

Wow.. I just.. I.. I.. Just wow.. I COULDN'T STOP WRITING BECAUSE I DIDN4T WANT TO AND NOW.. NOW IT'S FINISHED? FUCKING SHIT! For the last time in this book :

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

_ Floor x

PROLOGUE :

She was a girl. Maybe at the age of seventeen-eighteen, he didn't know. 

All he knew was that he was going to make her his. 

Forever. 

It was a pity she never saw him, although he was very popular. He tried to get her attention, but failed everytime again. 

It was dumb of him, he knew, but what else could he do? This was the only way to make her fall in love with him. He would break her, break her till she couldn't stand up anymore. Break her till she had  to come to him. 

He wouldn't let her go, oh no. He would hold her close forever and always. 

She was his as he was hers. 

It was stupid and he was young. That didn't justify the things he did. But someday he would see her again and apologize. He would apologize for all he did. He would take her in his arms and never let go. 

He would catch her.

He wouldn't break her anymore! He wouldn't.. 

He just.. 

He wanted to make everything right again, see her smile, which he never actually did but still, he wanted to see her happy.  He wished he could make her happy. 

But he couldn't, it was too late. 

That didn't stop him though, he kept looking and looking. Strange, he was the one that said he would always catch her but when he didn't, he couldn't find her. There was no proof she was gone from this world but there was also no proof she stil lived. But in his heart she kept living further. People didn't dare to disobey him, they all were sorry and if they could go back, they would change everything. 

Unfortunately, it didn't work that way. 

He wanted her back. 

He wanted his Bella.

"*"

Certainly go and check out my new book : BELLA.

I'm heartbroken but i have to go further! SEE Y'ALL LATER!! xxx AND JACK,JAEDLYNN,HORA, JILL,LOYD,KIKO,NATHAN,JIMMY,STEFAN,RICKY, SARAH,COLE.. ARE ALSO SAYING BYEE!!

LOVE Y'ALL!

xxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
8.3K 244 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
6.5K 260 40
From best friends to strangers. All of elementary and middle school they were best friends, always had each other's backs. But come 10th grade of hig...
1.4K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...