Beautiful Illusions (Chris Mo...

By houseofterror

After many years of being used by people that supposedly care about Chris, he gives up on dating. Well that i... More

Darkness In My Dreams
I Think I Lost Sense of Reality
My Fears Set Aside
Scared To Drift Away
A Few Days To Go
Let's Start the Plan
We Have to Stumble
It's Going to Hurt
And I Fall Apart
Life Goes On
A Lost and Fading Memory
What Do I Have Left?
Dreaming Once Again
It's Been A Lonely Year
It's the Emptiness I Fear
Coming to the Cold
Remember Me Forever
A Piece of Mind
I See Everything
When You're Cold...
I'll Keep You Warm
What Will I Find?
Lost Time, New Memories
The Darkness I Created
Hello Darkness, I Am Home
I Won't Lose You Again
Your Skin Like Winter
The Love of My Life
The Insider's Look (A/N)

The Wow Effect

5.1K 154 52
By houseofterror

"Oh Chris, you look so handsome!" my mom cried out as I walked in to our living room where my dad and my mom were watching t.v. My sister and brother were there as well.

I stood there in our living room for a moment so my family could see me in my suit. My mom continued to say how handsome I looked and she even started to tear up.

"Aww my baby is all grown up!" She also said that her 'baby boy' has become a man.

Seriously mom your baby boy? She sure does know how to make me feel masculine.

After she got emotional for a minute, she ten started to take pictures. And she still would have been taking pictures if my dad didn't convince her that she had enough pictures.

Prom night was finally here!

The moment that most seniors desperately anticipate had finally arrived. Oh goody.

But in all honesty, these last few days have been a perfect combination of nervousness, anxiety, and all time happiness. I can't even seem to find the right words to explain this feeling I have inside of me.

After I asked Tori out to prom, things between us have been getting to where I wanted them to be. Meaning that there has been much flirting from both sides.

I haven't exactly told her how I feel about her but I was getting there. See, you need to ease in. I'm working on getting there because I wasn't just going to bluntly tell her I love her.

There needed to be boundaries and I was respecting those boundaries. But I will tell her but now was not the time and place for it. Such scared words need to be held in a proper place.

And a school isn't exactly where I imagine telling Victoria I love her. But I do assume that she knows that I really do like her a lot.

So tonight I was going to make my first move so we could start doing down the path of me telling her that I do love her. It's just one last dead romantic I guess.

I looked down once again to see what I was wearing; normal black fitted suit with a dark red suit with a silky black tie.

Mm, I look pretty good in suits. I should start wearing more suits because I actually do like wearing them. I don't know why.

"Do you have everything?" my mom asked as she set the camera down and wiped away her tears.

"Yeah, I just need to grab the corsage on my way out," I said with a smile, feeling all the butterflies in my stomach flying in like crack heads.

"Okay, remember to not stay out too late okay. And tell Victoria's parents to take many pictures. Please be safe Chris. Oh and take some pictures of the ballroom and-"

"Alright dear, I think that's enough. Chris is responsible so you shouldn't worry," my dad interrupted my mom.

"Have fun Chris," he said.

"Thanks dad. Bye you guys!" I called out before I left the living and walked to the front door.

I checked out in the mirror that was there for one last time before I picked up the red corsage that I set there earlier when I came downstairs. I checked my makeup which was black eyeshadow with a hint of red. My lip piercings were in and everything looked great.

Deep breaths Chris. It's only Victoria. Don't worry about anything, just enjoy your time with her and everything else will work itself out.

I walked out of the front door and walked down the path to go to Victoria’s house.

The sun was setting, bringing up a beautiful color of blues and reds as the darkness of the night was beginning to take over the sky that was above my head.

Tonight was going to be a great night. I just need to stop freaking out on it so I don’t mess this up.

Oh shit, I’m here.

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t even notice that I was already standing in front of the house door. I took in a deep breath before my finger found its way to the doorbell and pressed it.

Moments later the door open with Adam standing there with a huge smile that took over half of his face.

“Chris! It’s so good to see you. Chelsea and Victoria are still upstairs, please come in, come in,” he said as he gestured me into his home and led to the living room where we both sat down on the couch.

We sat down on opposite couches that faced one another. He had a bright smile on his face and a drink in his hand. He seemed pretty happy. I wonder if that’s what being a dad feels like.

“Are you excited?” he asked.

“Yes,” I grinned.

“Are you nervous?”

“Can you tell?” I laughed

“Don’t worry about it Chris. I trust that you will take good care of my daughter. You’ll see how all the nerves will disappear when you get there. Just enjoy the night.”

I took in his advice and nodded, before we both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Chelsea then stood in the middle of the living room with a grin planted on her face and with tears in her eyes.

“Are you ready to see her?” Chelsea asked and I nodded as I stood up from the couch.

“Come downstairs sweetheart,” she yelled out before the sound of heels hitting the wooden floor. The entrance to the living room was to the side of the staircase so when Victoria came out, I only saw half of her.

That was until she stood in the middle of the living room, leaving me in utter awe. I forgot of to even use my words so I could only stare at the perfection that was standing right in front of me.

She was beautifully gorgeous. Her ebony hair was in big and long curls. The soft dark red color of her eyeshadow really made her grey stone eyes pop.

Her normally rosy lips were covered with a light red.

And her dress, it worked perfectly with her. The red fabric was masked by black lace, which only made her look like the sweetest angel. If angels were really, I think I just found on.

(A/N So cheesy I know! But I had too)

The color of her makeup and the color of the dress worked together to make her already pale skin look softer. She’s beautiful, this only enhance her natural beauty.

A smile crept up on my smile while I looked at her, taking in all her beauty. I was at a complete loss of words. I could say was,

“Wow,” I blurted out.

She blushed before she walked over to me and stood there, her eyes piercing my skin.

“Sorry…umm…I just…uh,” I said, looking down at the red corsage that I held in my hands.

“Use your words Chris,” she teased which made me loosen up a bit.

I shook off the weird and mushy feeling I had on the inside and took a deep breath.

“You look beautiful,” I said as I opened the plastic box that the corsage was in and she held her hand out as I slipped on the corsage on her slim wrist.

“You guys look so adorable!” Chelsea cried out.

“Come on, let’s take some pictures,” she added on before she held up her camera.

Tori and I stood there, with her tiny and delicate hands in mine while they were snapping pictures of us. After a few minutes or so I thought it was time we should head out.

We out hand in hand and hand over to my house were my car was still parked in the driveway. I opened the door for Victoria as she climbed in. She thanked me before I went into the driver’s seat.

A short drive later we were at the hotel. Not sure why but the school would always have their prom at this hotel but apparently it has a big ass ballroom that can hold the entire school so I guess that’s why it’s always here.

I parked the car and helped Victoria get out of the car. By now all the nerves that I was feeling earlier have slipped away from me. I wanted to enjoy my time tonight so I needed to stop being so silly.

We walked into the hotel and headed straight for the ballroom. There were bodies moving to the music while the rest were talking to one other.

All the stress and pressure that we felt from these four years of high school vanished.

Every student in here didn’t care about anything that happened because it was all in the past now. Nothing can ruin this night.

“Are Ange and Kelly here yet?” Tori yelled over the loud music that was playing.

I searched throughout the crowd room until I finally saw them. “Yeah, they’re right there,” I said as I pointed in the direction that Ange and Kelly were waving at us like crazy people.

We locked arms before we maneuvered through the many bodies until we were finally standing in front of Ange and Kelly.

“You look so beautiful!” Kelly cried as she tightly hugged Victoria.

“So do you, looking lovely as always I see,” Tori and Kelly laughed. We talked for a while before we sat around the round table and continued to talk like always.

Half and around passed by before they actually started playing a few slow songs.

But then they started playing I Know It’s Over by the Smiths and Victoria and I glanced at each other, because we both shared a common interest in the Smiths.

“Shall we dance?” I asked as I held out my hand. She gently took and I lead her to the middle of the dance floor. I kindly placed my hands on her hips while she rested her arms on my shoulders.

The glowing lights of the room made Victoria look radiant, but that was normal for her because she is perfection in human form.

As we swayed to the music, it seemed like the rest of the world faded out of view so it was only Victoria and I.

“You look beautiful,” I reminded her.

She blushed. “This is the seventh time you said that, including the many times you told me on the way over here.”

“I know. I just don’t want you to ever forget that.”

I love you Victoria, I thought to myself.

She smiled and I pulled her closer to my body. I laid my chin on her soft hair and took in her scent.

She’s the girl that I love, and nothing can ever change the way I feel about her…

The rest of the night seemed to have flown by us without even knowing. It was getting close to midnight and we all decided that it was time to call it a night.

Tori and I said goodbye to Ange and Kelly and went back to the car. On the way home we sang along to the Boy with the Thorn in His Side by The Smiths and relished in the moments that are now memories.

I parked my car back into my driveway and walked Tori home. Our hands were still connected to each other, pff, I wasn’t about to let go of her.

“Tonight was amazing Chris,” she said as we were getting closer and closer to her front door.

“I know. I’m glad we enjoyed it together.”

Unfortunately, we did reach her front door. She stood there smiling at me. I looked deep into her eyes, feeling the urge to kiss her beginning to dwell inside of me.

She was standing right there, so what’s holding me back?

Fuck it, I stepped in close to Victoria and placed my free hand on her porcelain cheek before I pressed my lips onto hers.

She was surprised by the action but it wasn’t long before she began to kiss me back.

It was subtle, but it contained so much passion and energy that I was left a little dazed when I departed from her soft and moist lips.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” I said with a smirk.

“It’s about time,” she sassed me, which made my heart flatter.

“Well there’ll be more of that, if I can call you my girlfriend.”

Oh yeah, I’m smooth.

“Girlfriend? Of course,” she said.

Fuck yeah!

I tried to hold in my inner happiness but it was impossible so I picked Victoria in my arms and kissed her again. We laughed, but I, sadly, had to put her down.

“Until tomorrow, my knight in shining armor,” she joked.

“Farewell dear, I’ll just rewind the kiss goodnight so your lips can kill me faster,” I played along which made her giggle.

“Goodbye Chris.”

“Goodbye Victoria.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
30.3K 627 30
What if Monkey king's successor was actually a girl instead? Her name is Yue who loves taking care of her uncle pigsy at his restaurant, loves learni...
52.9K 1.1K 33
Y/n just moved to LA with her bff Darling But Darling has a secret that only Marcus know does she tell y/n her secret or does she keep it to yoursel...
625K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...