The Prodigy and The Mega Bitc...

By Hiro_Hamada14

Hiro Hamada is a 21 year old man who has had no luck with love. One day he goes to the mall with his brother... More

Authors note Hiro's look
Chapter One: The First Encounter
Chapter Two: Wait What
Chapter Three: The Cosplay Cafe
Chapter Four: Name's Audrey
Chapter Five: The new outfit
Chapter Six: Second thoughts
Chapter Seven: Meeting her friends
Chapter Eight: The First Date
Chapter Nine: The First kiss?
Thanks You Guys
Chapter Ten: Texting Him
Chapter Eleven: See Her Again?
Chapter Twelve: The Second Date and The Other Girl
Chapter Thirteen: I Like Him/Her
Chapter Fourteen: A Visit?
Chapter Fifteen: A Surprise for Hiro
Chapter Sixteen: The King's Game Disaster and The Break-Up
Chapter Seventeen: Sad Hiro and Hurt Audrey and The Truth Behind Audrey Belrose
Chapter Eighteen: I'm Sorry Pt.1 Audrey, Tiffany, Nikki
Chapter Nineteen: I'm Sorry Pt.2 Hiro and Tadashi
Chapter Twenty: I'm sorry Pt.3 Hiro and Audrey
Chapter Twenty-One: Visiting SFIT
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Third Date at the Water Park and a confession? Pt.1
Wattys #2017
Wattys 2017 Update
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Third Date at the Water Park and a Confession? pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Third Date At the Water Park and a confession? pt.3
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Third Date At The Water Park and a Confession? pt.4
Chapter Twenty-Six: Preparing for their date (Hiro)
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Preparing for their date (Audrey)
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A night with Audrey
Chapter Thirty: The Morning After and A Celebration

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Final Date

149 0 0
By Hiro_Hamada14

Audrey looked at Hiro and smiled...

Hiro looked back at her and blushed immensely.

"Well say something Hamada." Audrey said as she walked over to him.

Hiro snapped out of his state. "You look really beautiful like always." Hiro said amazed by Audrey

Audrey blushed and smiled at the compliment and noticed Hiro was clutching onto something behind his back.

"So what do you got behind there Hiro?"

Hiro pulls the bouquet out from behind his back and hands them to Audrey.

"Flowers for my beautiful Lady."

"You're such a dork but thank you."

Hiro sticks his arm out and Audrey takes hold of it. She turns to her friends.

"Don't wait up for me girls. Bye." Audrey smiled and waved bye to her friends

"Have a good time you two." Nikki said smiling

"Hiro you better take care of our girl." Tiffany said happily

"Don't worry Tiff I will. See you two later." Hiro said as he and Audrey walked out.

Hiro walked Audrey to the car and opened the door for her and then he got in and drove over to their destination.

(45 minutes later)

As they arrived at their date spot Audrey looked over at Hiro.

"Oh yeah, this is really impressive." She commented.

Hiro smiled. "I think you'll like it." He unlocked his seatbelt and walked over to open Audrey's door and extended his arm. "My lady."

Audrey rolled her eyes and smiled. "You're such a dork." She grabbed his arm and both walked inside the restaurant.

As they walked inside they saw a man at a podium and walked over to him.

"Welcome to Vinnie's Restaurant." The man said

"Hello, reservation for two under the name Hamada."

"Ahh welcome Mr. Hamada right this way please." The man directed them over to a table in the middle of the restaurant.

They walked over and Hiro pulled a chair out for Audrey. She smiled and sat and Hiro sat opposite of her. The waiter handed them menus.

"Please bring us your finest champagne please." Hiro asked

"Right away Mr. Hamada." The man said and walked away.

Audrey glanced over her menu and looked at Hiro at the same time. "Okay, I'll admit this place isn't half bad Hiro."

Hiro smiled. " Im glad you like it."

The waiter came back with a bottle of Pierre Jouet Champagne.

"Thank you very much, my good man." Hiro said

"Are you ready to order?"

Hiro looked at Audrey and nodded.

"Um, could I get the Lamb Salad with Fregola?"

"Of course ma'am and for you sir?"

"Could I get the Spaghetti Alla Carbonara?"

"Good choice sir. I'll be back with your orders." He nodded and left

Afterward, Hiro grabbed the champagne and poured it into his and Audrey's glasses. He handed her the glass. She took it smiling

"To our fifth date." Hiro said as he smiled

"Cheers Hiro." She said smiling as well and clinking glasses with him.

As they drank she smiled at the taste.

"Wow its surprisingly sweet."

"You've never had Champagne before?"

"Can't really say I have. No one's ever taken me out on a date like this before."

Hiro smiled

"Until now."

"Yeah until now." Audrey said as she smiled back at him

The waiter came back with their plates.

"Enjoy your meal and please let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with."

Hiro took out a $20 bill and tipped him.

"Thank you sir." The waiter said and left

Audrey and Hiro grabbed their silverware and started eating. As Audrey picked up a piece of lamb and as she ate it. Her mouth curled up in a smile.

"Oh my god, this is so good. Hiro, you have to try it."

She picked up another piece and pointed it towards Hiro. Hiro put his mouth to it and ate it. He smiled as he chewed.

"You're right it is good."

Hiro put some of his spaghetti on his fork and put it in this mouth.

"This is good too. You wanna try?"

He put some on his fork and offered it to Audrey. She put her mouth on it closing her eyes savoring it. As she started to put it in her mouth she felt something touch her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Hiro was kissing her. She pulled away in shock and embarrassment.

"Were you trying to imitate Lady and the Tramp?"

"I don't know but it felt perfect." Hiro said proud of what he did.

Audrey smiled a bit and they both finished their meals and the bottle of champagne.

Audrey felt a little lightheaded but still clearminded. Hiro still felt clearminded at least enough to drive back home.

"Hiro this was amazing thank you for this."

"It's not over yet there's still one more thing."

"What is it?"

"Close your eyes."

Audrey did as she was asked and felt something being placed in her hands.

"Okay, you can open them up."

Audrey opened her eyes and saw a beautiful pink bag from Pandora's.

"Hiro this is my favorite jewelry store how did you know?"

"Tiffany and Nikki told me you'd like something like this. I was Tadashi and Honey Lemon today at the mall and they told me they ran into you I was worried you were gonna find out and spoil the surprise. Good thing you didn't find out. Go ahead open it."

Audrey unwrapped the pink bow of the bag and found a small box inside and inside that box was a beautiful lace of love bracelet. Tears almost ran down Audrey's as she admired the beautiful gift.

"Hiro it's beautiful."

Hiro put it on her right wrist and she couldn't help but hug Hiro.

"I'm glad you like it Audrey."

The restaurant actually applauded and a few awws were thrown the couple's way because of the sight they were displaying.

After paying the bill and leaving the restaurant Hiro and Audrey walked back over to Hiro's car.

"Ready to go back?"

Audrey looked down for a second a little embarrassed.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Hiro, you mind if I ask you for something?"

"What is it?"

Audrey walked over to Hiro and leaned in his ear and whispered...

"Take me back to your place."

Hiro blushed immensely at Audrey's words.

Hello there everyone. I'm so sorry this chapter was long overdue but the final date is almost over. Hiro and Audrey are about to have the full lovers experience together so all I'm gonna say is that the next chapter will be a lemon chapter I will make sure to warn you again in the next chapter. But that's gonna conclude this chapter see you guys next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.4K 14
"Please don't go, Hiro, I... I don't know what I'd do without you." "[Y/N], I will never leave you. I promise." You are [Y/N] [L/N], better known as...
67K 1.6K 56
This is just another HiroGo fanfic... I hope you like it! This is my first fanfic
139K 3.6K 18
❝ We didn't set out to be superheroes, but sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned. ❞ ✧.*༄ Robotics prodigies Hiro and (Y/N) live in the city o...
37.5K 1K 12
A girl walks into the Lucky Cat Cafe one day and a boy spills coffee on her. That boy just so happened to be the kind Tadashi Hamada. The girl happe...