HIS BABY II

By letscutup

HIS BABY II More

PROLOGUE
SONG LIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
F I V E
MEET THE AUTHOR
Vote
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
Game
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
Lending a helping hand
TWENTY - TWO
TWENTY - THREE
TWENTY - FOUR
Guess What
TWENTY- FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY - SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY - ONE
THIRTY - TWO
Face claim
Help... again?
New Book... Who Dis?
THIRTY - THREE
THIRTY - FOUR
Thank You
NEW BOOK‼️
Please Read!!!!
Help
HIS BABY IS BACK!!!!

TWENTY - ONE

5.2K 335 79
By letscutup

SONG: BANKROLL FRESH - POPPIN SHIT
__________________________________________________________

"It looks like you were just experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions. They're pre contractions, it's nothing to worry about. I placed a heat pack on your abdomen, it should help. Doctor Pooshpack said.

"Thanks doc." Miracle said hugging him.

"I'll show you out." Carlos said walking Dr. Pooshpack our.

The men thought it wouldn't be safe to go to the hospital so they called Miracle doctor and carried her and Kehlani back home, and her family to a safe house.

"Where's Jason?" Miracle asked getting up with Kehlani.

"Talking to the Dons." Kyle said.

Alfanzo, Jax Uncle, was targeting everyone that done him wrong. They kidnapped the Russians Don son, and attempted to kill the leader of the Yakuza. Now everyone was downstairs mad.

"Take me to them." Miracle said getting up.

"I don't think you should go down there." Mikey said cautiously.

"What happened last time you tried to tell me what to do Mikey?" Miracle asked looking at him.

"You ringed my ear." He said touching his ear.

"Do you want it to happen again?" Miracle asked.

"No." He said.

"So you better bring me to them." She said.

"Follow me." He huffed.

Walking out the room, Miracle follow Mikey downstairs where the chaos occurred.

Jax men stood on the sidelines quiet, watching the Russians and Japanese yell and bicker at each other. They were all yelling, and nothing was getting done. Jason and Damien were trying to talk to the two leaders but they were too busy in a heated argument that they didn't acknowledge either of them. Antonio and Jason father were also here, but they just sat there conversing among themselves, watching the everything unfold.

"Carry my baby upstairs and feed her please." Miracle said handing Kehlani to him.

Taking the gun out of Mikey holster, Miracle walked over to each one of Jax men and told them to cover their ears. She told Antonio, Jason's father, Damien, and Jason to do the same also.

They all knew what she was about to do and Antonio couldn't be anymore proud of his daughter in law.

Taking the gun off of safety, Miracle clocked the gun and pointed it to the floor. She let out rounds of shots making everyone duck to floor.

"Shut the fuck up!" Miracle yelled making the room go quiet.

"We have two kidnapped people and one attempt murder. Time is ticking and instead of putting your fucking differences aside, you guys are at each other throat like a bunch of bitches. Get your fucking shit together so we could get this over with." Miracle said fuming.

"Who are you?" One of the Russian men said.

"Jaxson overly pregnant, bat shit crazy fiancé." Miracle said.

"Now that you know me, I need the Russians on the left. I need the Japanese on the right, and I need the Italian in the middle." Miracle said but none of them moved.

"Bumboclatt now!" Miracle yelled making them all quickly scatter.

"Oh shit, she's Jamaican." One the Yakuza said.

"I need you to go inside Jax office and get me his theory board and a yellow file. Here's the key." Miracle whispered to Damien.

Taking the key from her, Damien walked to Jax office to retrieve to board.

With the help of one of the men, Damien carried the board and placed it behind Miracle.

"Jk." Miracle said calling one of the Jax men.

"Yes?" Jk said leaned down.

"Go to the base room and turn off all connections. Radio me once you're done." Miracle said taking his walkie.

"Yes ma'am." He said before he turned around sharply.

"Kyle, Carlos, close those blinds." Miracle said.

The Japanese and Russians watched Miracle and the Italians every move.

"Jason." Miracle said looking at him.

"I could've swore I seen some of these faces during the shoot out." Miracle whispered in his ears.

"Me too." Jason smiled.

Using her hand to hold her head up, Miracle couldn't help but to smile. She did what Jax always did and spoke with her eyes. She looked at one of Jax men, making sure she grabbed their attention before looking at the snakes and nodding her head twice

They instantly knew what she was trying to say and slowly they moved where the snakes either stood or sat.

"Fatto." Jk said through the walkie.

"Good." Miracle said back.

"Raise your hand if you know why your clan is being targeted." Miracle asked raising her hand.

Miracle waited but nobody raised their hand.

Jax told her everything about what was going on the night they found at that she was pregnant with triplets. He told her all his theories and showed her his theory board. That night they stayed up trying to put there selves in Jax uncle shoes, trying to find a reason why he would start all of this.

"Raise your hand if you got attacked in the pass month." Miracle said raising her hand again.

Everyone raised there hands.

"Raise your hand if you know that you have at least one snake in your clan." Miracle said raising her hand.

"Prendili." Miracle said.

Get them

As soon as Miracle said those words, Jax men grabbed them. Some put up a fight while other didn't.

"How you know that they're snakes!" The Russian Don, Vlad asked.

"Last month we got attacked, and every man that we just grabbed was there. Every man that got grabbed been on our profile the past month. Every man..." Miracle said taking the file from Damien.

"Every man met up the same man, my brother." Miracle said throwing the pictures on the table.

"Little did these snakes know that they were being watched. Now you could think I'm lying and reaching all you want, but pictures don't lie." Miracle said holding her hands up.

Vlad and Yamioko took the pictures and inspected them. "You were apart of all of this?" Yamioka asked looking at the man.

"Please take them away." Miracle said.

"Now that is over, let's get down to business." Jason said clapping his hands.

_________

Miracle is such a bad bitch. She walked up in that bitch like a G.

Goal:

Views: 450
Votes:80
Comments: 25

NOT UPDATING TILL GOAL IS REACHED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 14.3K 70
The Title Says It All 😊🤪
950K 18.6K 18
𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 Book Two in The Bittersweet Series. Created: 04/01/20 Published: 05/01/20 Completed...
58.9K 543 5
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*
602K 27.2K 34
Artura Valentina lives a life that feels as if she's paying for all the bad karma her mom has put out into the universe and now that her mom is gone...