Proving Her Wrong

By CutiesCupcakes

He's the bad boy She's the good girl with the mind of a three-year-old He smirks She smiles He chuckles She... More

Prologue
Main characters intro
Encountering my Ex's
Freshly Baked Cookies
Prank Wars
Stranger Danger
Up's, Downs and Gravity Falls
Mr. Jerk and I
Like the wave of an ocean
Bike rides & Wild animals
The Good Girl in Disguise
Love Sick
The Bad Boy and The Eensey Weensey Spider
Distance
The Green Eyed Montser
Girl Talk
Party and Pricks
Stuck in Jail
Sleeping Beauty & Car Crashes
Our Grey Eyes
The Heart wants what it wants
The Four Musketeers at The Rescue
Double Dates & Ace
She's Bella Wilson
Thunderstorms and Heartbeats
One Kiss is All it takes
Mission Impossible
Threats & Revelations
Hurting & Shadows
Invasion, Stalker & Convos
Friends & Foes
Endings
Truth
Home Sweet Home
An Unexpected Encounter
Twinelicious
Detention & Rooftop
The Man that Once broke My Heart
Team Bella
The Owner of My Heart
The Little Angel & The Protector
Togetherness & Hopes
Oreos & A Sleepless Night
Death & Solace
Buddies & Chances
Game Over
Revelation & Vow
Bella : The Female Wolf
Wrestling & Rose Petals
My Battles
Playing with Water
Confessions & Akward Situations
Woman in Black

Played By The Good Girl

2.4K 102 21
By CutiesCupcakes

Hey kewties !!!!
Love u guys so much for bringing me this far.

Please vote and comment.
Let me know who u ship Bella with!!!

Chapter 16

Bella's POV😇

I quickly let go of the death grip.

Diego's blue eyes stared down at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked whilst his hand were softly placed against my cheek.

I nodded unable to speak.

"Let's get you out of this room." He said as he picked me up in his strong arms and I loosely placed my arms over him still in shock.

I tilted my head and noticed the man with a large scar on the right side of his face laying on the ground, unconscious, surrounded in a pool of blood, his. Derek had the most vicious look on his face as he continued beating him to a pulp.

I winced at the scene.

We got out of the room in silence and my head was filled with scenarios of what would have happened to me if it wasn't for Diego, who had me securely draped in his arms.

I was trembling as he slowly placed me on a bed.

"H-how did you find me?" I asked hoarsely.

He sighed, before taking a seat on the bed where I laid.

"I came looking for you when I saw Derek with Regina. I told him how you were looking for him and we were searching for you. And then I heard you call his name." He spoke with intense emotion clearly displayed in his eyes.

"I was looking for him and then the -" my voice broke.

Diego had a sad expression on his face.

Suddenly a roar was heard and we trudged to where the noise came from. I saw Derek looking as murderous as ever.

"Answer my question was it your doing?" His voice was dark and looked furious as he gave a death glare to Regina.

He put his hands around her neck as she screeched attempting to get out of his hold by scratching him.

I was glued on my spot, shaken by everything that was unwinding.

"I'm not a gentleman, I don't care if you're a girl if you ever even think about hurting my girl I will rip you into two." He roared as he pushed her as she fell on the ground.

"Do not test me." He said in a final tone before he turned and his gaze was fell upon me.

Derek advanced slowly towards me.

I took step back unconsciously and I see a pained look etched on his beautiful face.

For a reason beyond me, I felt disgusted with myself.

I wasn't scared of him. I just knew that he wasn't going to hurt me, but I was scared f what hi bring me could mean.

I took another step back  with wobbly legs before heading out ignoring the stares.

"I'll take care of her from here." I heard him tell Diego and before I knew it I was on his arms.

My eyes were stuck on his green ones.

He softly placed me in his car and took the driver's seat.

The ride was quiet as I was watched out the sceneries from the window as he glanced at me time to time thinking that I wouldn't notice.

Before I knew it, we pulled into my driveway.

He opened my door to the car before taking me on his back and brought me to my room without me needing to tell him where it was.

He sat on my bed with me in his arms and he pulled me on his lap while his fingers traced a soothing pattern and I felt sparks running through me like never before. Sparks that I failed to notice.

"You know," he started breaking the silence.

"It's alright to cry. To show emotions. Nobody will judge you, I won't judge you." He spoke in a soft voice telling me the words I yearned to hear, but never would I have thought that he'll be the one telling me that.

My throaty felt heavy. My eyes burned and I shook my head.

"I can't have anyone see me like this. It shows signs of weakness. My parents didn't teach me much, but they never failed to remind me that showing emotion is a burden to other. " I said looking away from his face burying my face into his chest as I my eyes burned begging to let the tears out.

"It doesn't make you weak if anything it makes you human. It's not good to keep all in. You don't have to keep it all in anymore, Let it all out. I'm here for you. I will be the shoulder for you to lean on." He went on as he kissed my eyes and automatically the tears started to pour.

"What if you're not? What if you leave just like everyone else " My voice broke.

"You're wrong," he whispered.

"Well, then prove me wrong," I said never taking my eyes off of his.

"Gladly," he said smirking as he leans in.

And in those seconds everything changed.

I held tightly the collar of his shirt as I sobbed letting all my fear, loneliness and trouble out as he held me tight whispering sweet words in my ears.

At the end of the day, I was a snotty mess.

However, it felt good to let my thoughts out.  For once the hole in my heart was replaced with peace. I felt relieved, free, safe and in a bliss even though I could practically feel my puffy eyes and know for a fact how my makeup will probably make me look like a raccoon due to my tears.

That though is pretty cringe-worthy and to say that Derek is watching me in such a state.

Like they say if he can't handle me at my worst then he can't have me at my best.

I had to say that Derek was doing a pretty good job at it as I now laid on his naked chest. Why was he half naked I don't know. Do I mind it?

Hell no.

The door opened and my weird click of friends are now staring at Derek and me with wide eyes.

"Oh, my poor virgin eyes," screeched Jennifer dramatically in horror.

"Please! We all know here that you're anything, but a virgin." Retorted Numia throwing a wink at Cole who blushed a deep red.

"Hey! Talking about what my best friend and twin sister do inside the bedroom doesn't really seem appealing to me." Said Ace scrunching his nose in disgust.

Everyone chuckled.

"Wait bad boy wannabe say what." My voice boomed silencing everyone.

I accused Jenny pointing my finger at her.

"What no." She blushed.

Well, I feel so excluded.

"I mean it's not me who was sprawled over on a guy's naked chest." She said clearing her throat.

"What happened?" Ace pulled me in his arms as he glared at Derek.

"Did he try to take advantage of you," Ace asked as everyone had their eyes bulging out.

Derek snorted.

"If anything, I think she's the one who was taking advantage of me." He threw me a wink.

That's all it took for me to jump over Derek and hit him hard all over while he was laughing.

"Well glad to see that you guys are getting along." Said Diego, as something flashed in his eyes.

I stopped hitting him partly because I was too tired.

I seriously need to work out, I'm so out of shape.

***

The sun shined towards me and I hid my face on my teddy bear Mr. Snuggles

His usually comfy figure was hard and muscular. I bit him which made him groan, I yelped as I saw the Jerk laying in my bed with me.

His forehead was pressed on mine and our lips were so close yet distant. He blinked before leaning in.

"Ouch." He looked at me in disbelief.

"Did you just bite my nose?" He asked incredulously with a yawn.

"Well, I was certainly not going to kiss those std lips of yours," I said in disgust.

"As much as I like how you want me bad, do we seriously need to do this early in the morning baby?" He said in a husky morning voice with his bed hair making my knees go weak resulting of me to fall, literally.

"Owwieee." Cried a voice in pain.

"Oops." I let getting off a squished Ace.

"Seriously man, why are you so loud in the morning." Winced Hadrian as he snuggled closer to Numia.

Awwwn.

The gang came yesterday because they were worried about my disappearance from yesterday's party. I guess Diego didn't tell them what happened and I'm glad, if not it would have been too complicated. We were all dead so I guess we all went to sleep.

Everyone was awake except for sleeping beauty who fell back asleep and I knew just the way to wake him up. I smirked deviously as a plan started to form in my head.

A phone call and fifteen minutes later I was ready to pull my plan.

"Derek, Derek!" I yelled as I vigorously shook him he slightly groaned ignoring me.

"There's a tow truck outside taking your Lamborghini." I panicked.

He didn't move.

"Oh my god, this is no time to joke around. Wake up, man. Okay, you know what I'll come with proof." I ran downstairs and took pictures of the towing truck taking his baby.

I ran back up and pushed my cell in his face.

He slowly opened his eyes taking his sweet time and when he finally drinks in the picture his breathing stops.

He pulled off the drapes and ran like if his pants were on fire or boxers in his case since he was only wearing a pair of Spongebob boxer.

"Wait." he screamed at the top of his lungs as the truck slowly began to move.

The gates were locked and so Tarzan climbed it, jumped and ran to the truck that was long gone.

We were all in tears seeing for once the bad boy being played by the good girl.

Derek came back looking hopeless.

I actually felt bad, that is until I saw the rip on his underwear which was caused by him climbing the gate like a gorilla. That, ladies and gentlemen, is all it took before I started laughing like a dying iguana.

"Are you seriously laughing right now?" He asked incredulously

"It's a joke man," I told him pointing to the trunk that was coming back.

Honk. Honk.

"Thanks, Pablo."

"No problem madam."

"Yeah, thanks, Pablo." Repeated Derek sarcastically.

"Daisy, you okay?" Asked Derek speaking to his vehicle apparently named Daisy in a baby voice making it even more hilarious.

"I'll get you back for this." He promised.

"And I'll be waiting for that." I grinned innocently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
1.5M 42.4K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...