Almost Lover (Harry Styles)...

Autorstwa Posh777

Ava McCain An aspiring song writer living in London with a secret past. Harry Styles A famous singer who mak... Więcej

Cast & Story Info
Chapter 1: This is what I was born to do
Chapter 2: Hair or Tattoos
Chapter 3: Everybody Hurts Sometimes
Chapter 4: No Harm Love
Chapter 5: Literally Frozen
Chapter 6: Opportunity Knocks
Chapter 7: Memory Lane & Text Messages
Chapter 8: Change Your Life
Chapter 9: Lover-Boy
Chapter 10: Wrecking Ball
Chapter 11: Barfights and "Goodnight"s
Chapter 12: Saturday Hangover
Chapter 13: Sunday Brunch
Chapter 14: Friends
Chapter 15: "Goodbye London."
Chapter 16: Falling
Chapter 17: A Confession and A Wager
Chapter 19: Let Her Go
Chapter 20: "Stop Thinking."
Chapter 21: "Not a Chance."
Chapter 22: The Not So Great Escape
Chapter 23: Inspiration and Pub Brawls
Chapter 24: When I Was Your Man
Chapter 25: Karaoke and A Huge Step Forward
Chapter 26: Text Messages and Twitter Pics
Chapter 27: Soundcheck Revenge and CPR
Chapter 28: "We sort of have company."
Chapter 29: A Not So Good Start
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Breakfast and....
Chapter 32: "It was bloody amazing."
Chapter 33: Toasts and Secrets
Chapter 34: "I Love Cereal."
Chapter 35: No Going Back
Chapter 36: "Tell me."
Chapter 37: "Keep going."
Chapter 38: She was Right
Chapter 39: Words of Wisdom
Chapter 40: Sheet Music and Shaving Cream
Chapter 41: Hiking
Chapter 42: "I dont know."
Chapter 43: The Plan
Chapter 44: Waiting
Chapter 45: "I want revenge."
Chapter 46: Heartbreak All Over Again
Chapter 47: "You know."
Chapter 48: "Over."
Chapter 49: Jokes Laughs and Racing Hearts
Chapter 50: Love Looking Back
Chapter 51: Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 52: Fan-girling and Extra Pressure
Chapter 53: Lies and Bets
Chapter 54: Testing Testing
Chapter 55: To Do or Not to Do That is the Question.
Chapter 56: "Okay."
Chapter 57: "I'll stay with you every night."
Chapter 58: Halo
Chapter 59: Secret Plans
Chapter 60: Friday
Chapter 61: "I'm with Kelsey Worthington."
Chapter 62: "You need to go. Now."
Chapter 63: Estates Holdings and Threats
Chapter 64: Emotional
Chapter 65: Stalker or Romantic?
Chapter 66: Tweets
Chapter 67: Making Plans and Saying Sorry
Chapter 68: Surprise After Surprise
Chapter 69: A Bad Day
Chapter 70: "I am afraid."
Chapter 71: Images
Chapter 72: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 73: "It's called love."
Chapter 74: A Night Out
Chapter 75: "I'm Yours."
Chapter 76: "I'll go get him."
Chapter 77: Wise Advice or a Drunken Rant?
Chapter 78: Signing Shopping and Sighing
Chapter 79: A Perfect Dress and A Decision?
Chapter 80: Girl's Night or Plans?
Chapter 81: "A french saying."
Chapter 82: A Secret
Chapter 83: A Beautiful Dress a Present and a Castle
Chapter 84: Three Words
Chapter 85: "What did you do?"
Chapter 86: "Make me not feel anything."
Chapter 87: Heartbreak and a Text Message
Chapter 88: "Let me go."
Chapter 89: A Punch in the Face and A Plane Ride
Chapter 90: I can move on.
Sequel: All of Me

Chapter 18: Evening the Score

18.5K 557 116
Autorstwa Posh777

-Harry's POV-

The crowd cheers as we finish our last song of the night and we take a bow. I'll never get used to the adrenaline rush performing gives me.

Leaving the stage, we jog down the hallway of the venue. We quickly make our way outside and pile into the back of two cars. Louie and Niall in one, and Zayn and Liam with me in another.

Making our way back to the hotel, we reminisce about the highlights of the night.

"Liam, I can't believe you fell again tonight!" Zayn laughs.

"I know mate! Honestly that was a proper fall! I think I skinned my knee this time." Liam pulls up the leg of his jeans, checking for injuries.

"Any interesting things get thrown at you?" I ask them, "Had an iPhone chucked at my face again."

"I can't believe they do that! I got a sick pair of glasses but that's about it." Zayn answers, holding up the glasses.

Liam takes the glasses from Zayn before looking at me, "You think an iphone's bad, I saw Louie get hit by an iPad tonight! Never seen that one before."

"Oh yeah I saw that! He was right pissed about that." I laugh, remembering The look on Louie's face right before he turned around and flipped the crowd off.

"Almost forgot! This was meant for you." Zayn says, pulling a banana out of his jacket pocket and handing it to me. I gladly take it and after peeling it, take several big bites.

We arrive at the hotel, having to drive around to the back. As usual the front is crowded with fans.

There are a few fans in back, so when we get out we give them hugs and take some pics before heading inside.

Niall and Louie catch up to us right when we reach the lift.

"Sick show tonight lads!" Niall exclaims while running inside.

Louis rolls his eyes, "Yeah Niall real sick, until I got an iPad to the back!"

We all laugh, causing Louie to attempt to smack us all in the faces. "Not funny mates! That fucking hurt!"

Zayn decides to smack him back, which leads to a two man wrestling match in the floor of the lift. Sadly this isn't the first, or second time this has happened.

"Enough fellas!" I yell while Liam tries to pull Louie off Zayn.

Thankfully we reach our floor and the lift doors open. Niall takes off down the hallway yelling something about needing food.

We all follow him into the suite that Lou and Ava are sharing for the next couple days. We have shows three nights in a row at the same venue. It's nice to have the small break from being in the bus so often.

Louie and Zayn flop down on the couch next to Lou, while Liam and I lay on the floor. Niall drops himself down in an armchair, pulling out his phone to order some pizza.

"Where's Ava?" I ask Lou.

"Shower." Lou gives me a smirk, "We thought you lads had an after party to go to."

"No, that's tomorrow night." Liam answers her.

"Ah, well I should probably tell Ava not to walk around naked then." Lou laughs.

I feel heat rush to my cheeks. Mentally picturing the water running down her smooth skin. Over her perfect curves.

"Harry, ya okay there?" Niall laughs, raising his eyebrows.

Shit. I quickly sit up, grabbing a pillow to place over my lap.

"Really mate, you have got to end your dry spell." Louie brings further unwanted attention to me.

Frustrated, I pick up another pillow and chuck it at his face. I wouldn't be in a damn dry spell if Ava would just be with me already. I am absolutely taken with her. We belong together. She just needs to realize that.

Suddenly I feel cold water being poured over my head. "Cool down mate, you're looking a bit flustered!" Louie laughs.

"What the fuck!?" I jump up causing Louie to tear down the hallway of the suite, trying to get away from me.

I head after him. Ripping open door after door. Ready to kick the shite out of him.

Right as I push open the third door, Lou yells at me. "Harry don't, the lock is broken!"

To late.

My mouth drops open at the sight of Ava screaming. Grabbing a towel to wrap around her naked body. Fuck.

"Harry get out!"

I quickly close the door as I hear Louie laugh behind me.

"Well I was gonna say I'm sorry Mate, but I think I'm gonna go with you're welcome!"

I follow Louis back into the living room. Still in shock from what I just saw.

Wow, she is fit.

The lads can't hold back their laughter while Lou tries to look angry.

After they finally quiet down Zayn starts a movie and everyone makes themselves comfortable. I can help but continuously glance down the hallway at the bathroom door.

Ava's been in there forever. Probably mortified.

I really hope she isn't sore at me. She has to realize I didn't mean to walk in on her.

However I did just stand there staring at her. But we are in a really good place with each other right now, and I don't want that ruined.

Niall's pizzas finally arrive and everyone digs in. As I'm biting into a slice, I hear the bathroom door open. Coming out in a pair of grey sweats and a small white tank top, Ava avoids all our eyes as she heads straight for the kitchen. I receive a look from Lou, telling me to go after her.

I pull myself up off the floor and head to the kitchen. Earning some snickers from Louie and Zayn, I flip them off as I walk through the door.

Entering the kitchen I find Ava standing at the counter. Her back to me. Pouring some popcorn into a bowl.

Crap, what the hell am I gonna say to her?

I want to tell her she is right fit and I want to take her back to my room, but I bite my tongue. That wouldn't go over so well.

Suddenly an idea pops into my head.

"Knock knock."

She looks up but doesn't turn around, so I repeat myself. "Knock knock."

I hear her sigh as she answers me, "Who's there?"

"Urine."

"Urine who?" I hear her chuckle.

"Urine secure, don't know what for."

A grin spreads across my face as she turns around laughing, punching me in the chest. "Really Harry?!"

"What? It's true!" I laugh along with her. "Don't be embarrassed Ava... you're right fit!"

"Stop please!" She yells, her cheeks turning red.

"Hey, I know how to even the score."

She cocks an eyebrow at me, wondering what I'm thinking. I give her a smirk before I start unbuttoning my flannel shirt.

I can literally hear her gulp, making me chuckle.

"What are you doing?!"

"Like I said, evening the score." I grin, winking at her as I toss the flannel to the floor and pull my under shirt up over my head.

As her eyes trail down my chest I know this was a brilliant idea.

When I reach down and start unbuckling my belt she yells at me throwing her hands over her eyes. "Harry stop!"

I laugh. I knew she wasn't gonna let me get very far, but it's fun to see her so worked up. She picks my shirt up off the floor and throws it at me.

"That isn't evening the score Harry. With your body you can be all comfortable naked, but I am so not like that!"

"With my body?" I ask, raising an eyebrow as I pull my shirts back on.

"I just meant that, well with your... with how you look that... Oh never mind!" Her face is beat red as she fumbles over her words. "Can we please go watch the movie now!?"

"Yes. But just so you know.. my offer still stands."

She rolls her eyes, grabbing the popcorn before following me into the living room. I'm pleasantly surprised when she sits down on the floor right next to me.

"I have a song ready for you guys to hear." Ava whispers to me.

"That's ace! When do we get to hear it?" I smile down at her.

"Tomorrow after sound check." She smiles back at me, her eyes looking into mine before they glance down to my lips.

It takes everything I have not to grab her face and crash my lips against hers.

I squirm before once again grabbing a pillow and laying it on top of my lap. I choose to ignore Niall, who's snickering behind me.

Looks like it's going to be a long night.

_________________

A/N: If you are enjoying the story, please vote! It only takes a second and it would mean so much to me and to getting my story out there! Thanks!! ;)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...
19.8K 338 20
How come falling in love with the person he hated most was so easy? Who the hell did this guy think he was? How could he stand there on the pavement...