It Started When...

By JinxxAndSilence

Eyeless Jack x reader Warning: mature content More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N: Sick
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 7

6.6K 189 188
By JinxxAndSilence

~Jack's P.O.V~

"Oh I wish it was bullshit." (Y/n) said and looked away from me. I shifted to try to move closer to her, it didn't work so well but I was closer. For a girl with such a beautiful body and face, you'd expect her to be a stripper or slut. She was neither. She opened up a lot to me, probably since I couldn't escape until my buddies got me. I should have listened to slender and not went but I was the only one caught since I had to save someone's ass.

Out of the blue a bright light turned on making me close my eyes tightly and turn away, "OK what the fuck?!" I spat out angrily though gritted teeth. "Sorry but its hard to see you." (Y/n)'s soft voice said and soon she sighed. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, adjusting, ever so slowly.

I looked over at (Y/n) when my eyes adjusted to the light. She smiled warmly at me, her eyes were a bright (e/c), yet it was darkened, trying to hide things. Her smile seemed fake, yet as real as it could be. I started to notice, her eyes was swollen, not bad but it was swollen. Her nose seemed in the faintest crooked, her teeth? Well as far as I could tell she hd a chipped front tooth. I squinted my eyes at her as I tilted my head, trying to reach forward to touch her, which my chains restricted me from doing so. I sighed soon. after she backed up a bit since I tried to touch her, "are you wearing makeup?" I asked to which (Y/n) tensed up at the question. She was, I chuckled as i waited for an answer that never came. "Why is your eye swollen?" I soon asked after she was silent. "Its not." (Y/n) mumbled softly, her voice was so angelic it was intoxicating. I smiled every so faintly as I stared at her, I could tell she was getting uneasy. It was adorable since fear was the thing I loved most. God just imagine her under me; Screaming, squirming, begging for me to stop. I chuckled darkly to myself as the image in my head played out, but alas, I couldn't touch her.

"Ya know, for a beautiful girl, I would love to hear you screaming. Begging for me to stop. Maybe instead of me killing you, I would make you watch someone die a slow painful death." I said rather suddenly and bluntly. I watched the color drain from (Y/n)'s (s/c) skin. Her (e/c) orbs widened with fear, her mouth draped open, as if she was to speak but didn't know what to say. I laughed at her, loving the fear that ran though her, for a girl with a pretty face, it was amazing to see. "My, you act like you weren't at all expecting this," I said sinisterly, "I'm a killer after all. God I can imagine what your kidneys taste like."

(Y/n) backed up in fear, making me laugh at how pathetic she looked, yet for some reason once I locked eyes with her, I felt a twinge of pain strike me.'Why...' I thought to myself as I heard her breath raggedy, her hear was beating fast from what I could hear.

I never wanted to cause her fear at first, since I was getting lonely, I thought, be nice, yet, I wanted to see the fear in her. After she showed up again and seen me, I believed she was fucking with me as if it was some prank. Let alone, she freaks over me, claiming she doesn't fear death. 'Maybe its because she was actually expecting a friend?' I thought once more and sighed, shift back to lean against the wall behind me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I suddenly groaned out in annoyance. This girl wasn't like any other girl I had met. She showed fear yet didn't. Her attitude was so random, it made me question many things. "Are you really that much of a loner you need to talk to me?" I asked and leaned my head back against the cool cement wall. "Honestly." (Y/n) mumbled as she looked down and started to twirl her thumbs, "Yes... I am." I raised a brow as I looked at her suspiciously. 'Did she really want a friend that bad?' I questioned to myself as I stared at her.

I soon stared to laugh at her, finding this the most funniest thing, "You realize the day I get out of here... I'm going g to kill you." I laughed out darkly, my insanity getting the best of me as I leaned forward, grinning darkly at (Y/n), oh the fear in her eyes made me laugh more, "Are you now scared (Y/n)?" I asked, a smirk plastered against my chapped lips. "Yes..." (Y/n) answered ever so softly. her voce barley above a whisper.

I chuckled out more as I leaned s close as I could to her, "Until that day comes, I guess you can call me your... Friend..." I hummed out with a smirk, 'God I'm going to love toying with her. To see the fear, the anxiousness rising from her, god this will be the best.' I thought to myself, humming contently as my smirk turned into an insane grin. I could tell (Y/n) noticed my teeth were sharp and pointed, making her back up even more from me, I squinted my eyes and chuckled, "My dear (Y/n)." I cooed out, "I'm your friend you don't need to be scared." "Yeah right Jack." (Y/n) spat out though gritted teeth suddenly, and bravely may I add on. "One day you wont hate me. You'll actually care..." (Y/n) said with ni fear lacing her voice, then she added on, mumbling under her breath, "Hopefully I won't be so lonely then."

This girl wasn't lying at all, she really is fucking lonely.

What are you doing to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 677 22
Markiplier X Reader X Jacksepticeye Everything is explained in the ' Introduction ' chapter :-) ENJOY !
167K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
521 0 11
Levi x reader warning mature content
12.1K 329 10
《Eyeless Jack x Male Reader》 While you were out on a night walk, someone pushes you into the woods and holds you against a tree. You thought it was t...