Reviews and Ranks

By zaxnabdxn

I feel like giving constructive criticism. I did this before and then deleted it. Whoever manages to find thi... More

"Form"
Other World
The Boys Dream
Cait.
Far from Heaven
Seek the Way
Queue
Falling For Her
Hushed
Dolly
The Other Universe
Queue
Author's Note
Safe
The Last Philosopher
The Prize Awards
The Daughter of Eros
The Bad Boy With The Blue Bag
Redemption
Author's Note
Night Time
Endless Race
Domino's
The Missing Piece of History
Black Petals
For those Waiting Patiently
Heroically Villainous
Important Update
Early
My Bodyguard and I
The Wildcards: Book 1

The Sword of Stone

20 4 0
By zaxnabdxn

Author: The Sword of Stone
Book: CCRoyal

The Flow + Characters:
Ok basically you have amazing grammatical skills. But I stopped after the first chapter because it was too complex. Wordy! I didn't give it a shot because I'm the type of reader that likes simplicity and to understand the reader from the first chapter. I was extremely confused on who the protagonist was only because I didn't surpass the first chapter. You have potential, BUT if you want to reach a wider audience then you must keep your wording simple and your storyline clear. Your BIO didn't give me a gist of the story either.. only the fact that the girl was swallowed by her darkness and that within itself entices her to some extent. I'm reallly sorry but I guess this book isn't for me.

Rating - I'm not going to rate it because the way you write is amazing and detailed. Many readers love that complexity (not me, I apologize once again) and thank you for applying! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.7K 37
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
439K 6K 30
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
6M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
25.2K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...