ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

By SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... More

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
22. A THRILLING IDEA
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

27. AIDING MIA

3.6K 101 2
By SRoseAllam

"Ow ow ow!!"

"Just stay put for fuck's sake, Mia!" Jane yelled at me." Jass give me that cotton."

We just returned from the fight and Now they were cleaning my cuts and bruises while wiping the blood.

We didn't let Jass come to watch me, even though she nagged like a freaking baby for hours to come but it's for her own safety.
She just can't come and appear with us there making her appear in our danger circle.

So she kept waiting for my return and as soon as she saw my face and that I wasn't able to walk properly due to the number of punches I took in my stomach she kept shouting at us and especially Adrian telling him why didn't you protect her but she didn't listen to us that he can't do that and wasn't his fault. However, she kept ragging at the poor guy. She is my psycho friend.

"I can't fucking stay put when you aid me harshly," I argued. It was fucking hurting and she isn't gentle with my delicate face.

"A freaking baby!" Jane murmured.

"Well it's your fault so you have to suck it now and keep your mouth shut so they could do their work," Jass yelled ordering me.

"Damn Mia you have got many bruises on your stomach," Damon commented while he was checking my bruises.

I was laying on the sofa while Jane was aiding my face and Damon aiding my stomach.

They act like freaking doctors!

Coming to think about it they always talked about becoming doctors and how much they hope to take their certificate from London.

"I told you to protect that pretty face of yours and you ended with bruises on your face and stomach," Jason spoke sitting on the armchair beside me.

"Jason don't open your fucking mouth because I am in so much pain right now and I still fucking hate you and will rip your head off if you don't zip it!!" I warned fuming.

"Geez, Jason your girl is hella frightening!" I heard Ben say.

"I am not anyone's girl you asshole and zip it as well!" I yelled in pain at him.

"Hey, crispy I am eating those BBQ chips that had your name on them and they taste freaking awesome I will buy from them from now on." I heard Rick say while stuffing his mouth.

HE FUCKING ATE MY FAVOURITE CHIPS!!???

"You fucking bastard!!!" I yelled pushing both Jane and Damon standing up." You ate my fav chips!! They were the last ones!! That's it I am killing you right now and cutting your body into tiny little pieces adding a BBQ sauce on it and give them to the hungry dogs!!" I yelled making my way towards him moving in pain.

"Shit!! Crispy calm down i.. I will buy you another one i.." he muttered then ran up to the stairs as soon as I was approaching him heat and anger ragging out of me while the others just kept laughing.

I can't fucking get upstairs I am so tired and my muscles hurt as fuck.

"Get down here you piece of shit!!" I yelled.

"No way you are a fucking psycho, shoo now!" Rick shouted from upstairs.

I then felt someone lift me bridal style.

Fucking Jason!

"Put me down Jason I am not in the mood for your bullshit as well!" I grumbled.

He just kept smiling while saying "you have to continue with the aiding and I will force you to sit as you don't think about your health."

"I still don't like him because you don't but he has got a point!" Jane supported and then Jason put me back on the sofa while I huffed.

I will get back to that bastard Rick for eating my chips!

₩₩₩

Today is school. Damon and Jane tried to convince me and stay at home to rest but being the stubborn ass I am I went to school.

Blake and Ella knew about my fight and we all approved in keeping it a secret.

They have been close friends to us now and we all trust them, of course not me completely but you got the point.

However, they won't come to my fights like Jass. And at my last fight they both were away on a family trip but next fight they have been nagging to come and of course, my answer is no!

We have just parked our car at the school's parking lot and when we got out of the car then heading inside the school a sneaky comment stopped me.

"Being the animal she is, she has bruises all over her face," Sandra said from behind me stopping me in my tracks. "Maybe she has an abusive boyfriend or her dad and stepmother beat her." Sandra finished and started laughing her disgusting fake laugh with her two minions.

Didn't this bitch learn anything from last time?

I turned to face her making my way towards her while Jane muttered: "Fucking bitch she is asking for it."

I approached her noticing all the students who were out watching calmly with Jason and his friends just came.

"What did you say?" I hissed coldly. " I dare you Say it out loud again while I am standing right here in front of you."

She kept silent looking me in the eyes with her wide eyes filled with fear.

"Say it!!" I shouted and she swallowed the invisible lump in her throat freezing in her space, she shook her head rapidly.

A fucking pussy!

"That's what I thought," I said with a cold smirk then left continuing my way back towards the class with both Jane and Damon who had proud looks on their faces.

What a pleasant way to start the day.

₩₩₩

We were now at lunchtime and I didn't have the strength to go to the restaurant so I stayed at the cafeteria on the same table as Jason.

"Damn it, Mia! You look awful." Ella commented. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

"My thoughts exactly but she is just stubborn so don't even try," Jass said rolling her eyes.

"Are you hurting right now?" Blake asked concerned.

"Yeah but its really nothing, I have been through worse." I brushed them off.

"She definitely has!" Damon said smiling teasingly while I glared at him.

This jackass has photos of me every time I came beaten up from a mission.

"So everybody going to the trip right?" Ben asked.

We all nodded and Jane said, "it's Hawaii baby why wouldn't we?"

"Well, I won't come.." Blake said

"Well, that's a relief!" I heard Jason muttering quietly as he was sitting beside me and I nudged him in the stomach making him wince in pain.

"Why not Blake it will be so much fun!!" Jane squealed.

As Blake was going to answer, Ella spoke first "Because he will take it as an opportunity and spend the whole week that we are in Hawaii with his girlfriend at Paris alone as she has a week off in her school."

"Ohh that's so romantic." Jass commented.

"Yeah, it definitely is!" Ella said and Jane nodded.

"I can take you too if you want..?" Ben teased Ella while she just rolled her eyes at him.

"What about you Mia don't you find it romantic as well?" Ella asked and all eyes were on me waiting for my answer as I was the only one who didn't agree about it being romantic.

I was opening my mouth to mutter something but Jason was already answering "No she doesn't care about that stuff. She likes adventure and never settles in one place."

He still remembers our late night talks?

"Isn't he the perfect boyfriend crispy?" Rick muttered jokingly and I glared at him shutting him up while the others kept laughing.

"I still didn't forget you eating my chips!" I said furiously as he ducked in his place keeping his mouth shut.

A trip to Hawaii next week?

I think it will be fun.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 313 45
- Book #1 of 'Mischief' series - "If only I had just minded my own damn business for once and didn't blow up that stupid drug lab, then I would never...
10.1K 117 6
-BOOK 2- The second book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Nothing lasts forever. Happiness always comes to an end. People come and go. T...
331K 8.3K 36
Inside of school she's a shy, weak, innocent nobody. Outside of school she's a queen. When she's not at school, say one wrong thing to her, she'll ri...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...