Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

由 mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... 更多

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Kingu• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Oji• (Lemon)

12.4K 147 97
由 mintgreenartist

(F/LS)= Favorite Love Song

Yandere! Male Prince x Rich Popular Reader

"Hello, I'm a wallflower."

"Babe, you look so cool."

Daiki and Azuma.

Both of these men revolved around your life. You were able to meet these two people that you haven't met before despite the usual students crowding over your beauty, good personality, and high status.
The first one was unbelievably Daiki--the school geek. He is a tall individual who has light blue hair and yellow hypnotic eyes with fair skin.

His clothes consist of a dark grey, buttoned down long sleeve shirt along with black jeans and sneakers. Draped around his neck is a brown scarf.
Lastly, thin black spectacles framed his adorable handsome face.

He was the smartest student in class and a technophilia. Often you would see him studying or reading in the library and accessing the Apple iMac there.

The shock that was plastered on your face couldn't be wiped off as he stood handing out a letter to you.

Dear (Y/N),

I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one man for you and it is me.

Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only woman that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of.

You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper everyday. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way. I'm thinking of you always.

Love always,

Daiki

Your heart repeatedly pumped inside your chest at the sweet confession. What can you say? He won your heart. Despite everybody not wanting his presence and picking on him, you still treated him fairly. Kindness is loving people more than they deserve.

"I love you (Y/N)-Chan, will you be my girlfriend?" the adorable geek asked you.

"That's so sweet of you. I'll give you my answer tomorrow." you kissed his cheek, letting a cute blush to travel up his to face then left school grounds.

All the while doing your homework, you couldn't help but to feel disturbed by the noise outside of the house. You sighed and looked over to see who or what was behind that noise.

There stood Aszuma with a rose in one hand and a music speaker blaring out a sweet (f/ls). He was the school's handsome popular hearthrob of many female students. Even guys get envious of him and some of them wanted to be like him.

He has a tall height with pale skin, light green eyes, and emerald dark green hair that is usually tied into a ponytail. His clothes consists of a dark blue rolled up long sleeve shirt with olive green pants and denim blue sneakers.

"Oh my beautiful princess, will you take the honour in being my girlfriend~" he sang in a melodious tune.

(E/c) eyes widened at another love confession and the nickname 'princess' that he gave you.

Woah! Twice in a day. I must be one lucky lady.

"Thank you for the confession, Azuma! Let me think about it and I'll give you my answer tomorrow." you replied.

"I'll be waiting, love. I love you!" you took the rose from him.

The next day at school, you went ahead in finding first the ponytail green haired male. You were sad about rejecting him since you didn't want to hurt his feelings so you tried doing it in a light way.

"Azuma, I really appreciate what you've done for me but I don't share the same feelings as you do. Don't worry, I don't hate you. I'm really sorry and I hope you can understand."

"Its classic, you're in love with someone else but no matter I will do whatever it takes to make you fall for me princess." he smiled hopefully.

People chattering and walking, crowded the halls during lunch break. Your eyes scanned left and right in searching for that certain male.

"Daiki!" you ran to him.

"(Y/N)-Chan!" he ran to you.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! My heart says yes!" you hugged him tightly and he hugged you back.

"I'm so happy! I will love you forever!" he kisses you gently on the lips then pulls away.

"Umm, why did you fall for me?" he asked.

"Yeah that's what drew me in. Your natural awkward anxiety ridden charm." you giggled cutely.

"T-Thanks!"

Both of you then grew love for each other, maintaining the good loving relationship.

Now, after four months had passed in difficult surroundings with your ailing bankrupt family, you felt pressured by your parents in what they wanted you to do which is to break your relationship off with Daiki.

They wanted you instead to be with Azuma who is the son of a wealthy congressman who could provide salvation for the family.

Standing here in a situation like this that you've been in before except this time it was someone you loved made your mind play a sad tune.

"I'm sorry Daiki. It's just not working out anymore. You deserve somebody better than me. Don't ever see me again." you had just pierced his heart with your words.

"Please don't do this to me (Y/N)! You're all I want, you're all I have! Don't leave me!" he pulled on your grey shirt, crying softly on your shoulder but you managed to pull away as you walked down the path of a gloomy and empty school hallway.

(Six Years Later)

You were forcely married to your lover's school rival, Azuma. He was profoundly filled with happiness in being with the woman of his dreams but the expression on your face told a different story.

The green ponytail haired male kept pleasuring your body with kisses and love bites whenever he had the chance once he got home from work and you hated him for that.

"You will learn to love me (Y/N)~" he kisses your lips and neck, inserting three fingers into your flower to elicit a moan from you.

Soon your heart seemed to accept your husband's soft and affectionate ways. You became open to him, smiling now and then seeing that he was only being a good husband to you and making you happy.

Until everything changed about his behaviour. He became an abusive and bipolar husband when he has been sidelined with a leg injury because of his inexperienced with driving a motorcycle.

What once was love bites on your smooth (s/t) skin was now replaced with a few bruises and scratches. Azuma was a monster that made your blood boil in anger.

The both of you are barely scraping by with your husband's earned money so you now had to rely on yourself in getting a job to be able to live.

"Have you found a job yet?" he lazily asked.

"No but I'm hoping that I'll find one today. See you later." you closed the door, eyeing your surroundings for any job posters.

As you were looking at the job posters on the wall, a  limousine passed by your side to slowly stop. The car opened revealing a familiar light blue haired male with yellow eyes wearing a white and golded linen royal suit with a red cape.

"Hello, love~"

"D-Daiki?" you faced an all new version of him.

He was handsome without his nerdy black spectacles. His thin body also gained some muscle.

What happened to him all these years?

"Fancy seeing you here, (Y/N). Why don't you work for me?" he smirked.

"Eh? Are you sure about that after what I've done to you?" you couldn't understand him.

"Yes my princess, I'm okay and the past is all behind me. Now let's get you signed up." he held your hand, letting you in the limousine.

Caerhayes Palace was a reconstructed historic architecture with a cosmopolitan, forward-looking agenda. They have a beautiful garden and swimming pool surrounding it. Within the palace were light colored grand furnitures and huge fancy rooms that complimented the white walls and black floors.

"Wow! This place is magnificent!" you admired the design of the palace.

"Thank you. Now for your job, you would be my liveried helper where you would care for some of the most photographed horses in the world. It includes exercising the horses, getting them ready for ceremonies, mucking out the stables, and even taking part in the cermonial events themselves." he handed you the application.

"Why do think that I am fitted for this job?" you took the application.

"You are the right candidate that yields a passion for horses and a confident and skilled rider. Plus you'll get 20,300$ per year." he smiles.

"I can't thank you enough! You saved me from my dilemma." you hugged him tightly and he hugged you back.

Through your days working at the Caerhayes Palace, you caught up in interacting with Daiki. He told you everything that you didn't know of.

The reason why he became a prince was that he discovered the astonishing news that he's a real life prince. He was the apparent heir to the throne of Carehayes Palace.

Daiki treated you the same no matter what you did to him in the past. Working at the palace feels like a change of lifestyle with the glam and riches.

It didn't take long til' Azuma found out your happiness with another man in your high paying job.

"Don't you love me anymore? Don't you dare forget about me!" he furrows his eyebrows.

"His name doesn't concern you. Why would you say that? You're my husband." you answered which you regretted it.

A harsh slap crossed your cheek that made you drop down on the floor. You touched your red cheek that burned from the sting of his slap.

Your husband was about to teach you a lesson again when Daiki suddenly stormed into the room. He punched Azuma on the face, beating him like a bloody pulp.

"No, stop! I don't want either of you to be killed!" you cried.

The prince managed to get a few cuts and bruises on his face though his opponent looked a lot far worse than him. His body was bloodied and mangled in different places.

A horrible sight that made you want to vomit. You couldn't recognize your husband anymore. How could he be so ruthless and frightening? Your head spinned and your vision blurred, leaving you unconcious.

...

The changing vivid colors of the sunset fascinated your (e/c) eyes from where the both of you stood at a grassy flowery hill.

"Hold me tightly, princess." Daiki was holding your body down underneath a long yellow blanket, nuzzling on your neck. His lips pecking and decorating your (s/c) skin with love bites.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?" you moaned, staring at the new wedding ring on your finger.

"You chose the wrong man for you. I'm the only man that you will ever need and want." he rips your clothes and strips off your (f/c) lacey lingerie.

His hands gently fondles your breasts and your lips were engulfed in a sweet passionate kiss. The kiss was sexy and heated as his tongue moved around, tasting every bit of your mouth.

"O-Oh~ Ahh!"  you panted in response to the pleasure at him licking your breasts then to the shell of your ear while thrusting his fingers into your wet flower.

"You taste so lovely~" he smiles charmingly, licking your cum into his mouth and discards his clothes and boxers away.

"You had seduced my empty heart." you smiled and pulled him closer, kissing his chest down to his abs.

"Oh princess, we shall let the heavens know of our passionate love!" the dashing prince thrusted into your womanhood.

He comforted your pained body with soft kisses and licks and eventually the pain subsided into pleasure.

"Harder please~" you rolled your head and arched your body.

"Tell me that you love me and that you belong to me (Y/N)!" his thrusts on your g-spot was fast and amazing.

"I love you and I belong to you Daiki!" the both of you cummed hard going for another round of hot sex.

_______________________________

Oji= Prince
Daiki= Noble

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love 由 :)

同人小說

110K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...