It's All In the Stars

By pumpkinofmyeye

Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a... More

⋆ one ⋆
⋆ two ⋆
⋆ three ⋆
⋆ five ⋆
⋆ six ⋆
⋆ seven ⋆
⋆ eight ⋆
⋆ nine ⋆
⋆ ten ⋆
⋆ eleven ⋆
⋆ twelve ⋆
⋆ thirteen ⋆
⋆ fourteen ⋆
⋆ fifteen ⋆
⋆ sixteen ⋆
⋆ seventeen ⋆
⋆ eighteen ⋆
⋆ nineteen ⋆
⋆ twenty ⋆
⋆ twenty-one ⋆
⋆ prologue ⋆

⋆ four ⋆

12.8K 880 759
By pumpkinofmyeye

He wanted to die.

Yoongi wanted to die.

First, he had been having these hallucinations that didn't seem to be hallucinations anymore. As he tried to remember what happened last night, he couldn't help but think that it really seemed real. No, he was sure that it really happened. He was not sleeping nor was he dreaming.

It. Fucking. Happened.

Yoongi was starting to question his view of the world, what's real or not, or if he had been deceived all his life. Maybe everything was just an illusion and the truth was, he was just a stone who was dreaming. Wait...stones didn't have the ability to dream, right?

Well, after everything weird that had happened to Yoongi, he wouldn't be surprised if stones could really dream.

But that's not the only problem Yoongi had. The second thing was that he was not able to write any draft for the song that he and Namjoon were planning to make. Namjoon already finished his part, and now he was asking for Yoongi's.

It was for this weekend already.

Ah shit.

"Hyung? Earth to Yoongi!!!" Namjoon was shouting, snapping Yoongi from his thoughts.

He scowled, because when he returned to reality, the image that greeted him was Kim Seokjin sappily hugging Namjoon from the back while pinching one of his cheeks.

Namjoon seemed not to mind.

Ugh.

"So hyung, the lyrics?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi looked away. "Still haven't finished it yet."

What a lie.

He had not even written a single letter on the lonely blank page of his notebook.

Namjoon nodded. "Okay then. But not to pressure you or anything hyung but we need to have a complete draft of the song by Thursday. The gig is already on Sunday."

Yoongi opened his mouth, about to shower Namjoon with false assurances, but Jin interrupted him.

"Joonie, you're becoming thinner. I must not be feeding you well enough."

Namjoon turned his head to the side to face his frowning boyfriend. "I'm not. I'm just exercising more nowadays," he said as he looked down at his body.

Jin pecked him on the cheek.

Yoongi scowled, obviously disgusted.

"Maybe I should cook more food later. You look scrawny!" Jin exclaimed, then kissed Namjoon on the cheek again. Ugh, seriously.

This made Namjoon laugh, but the slight blush is evident on his cheeks. "I'm not scrawny, Jin. You, of all people, should know that my body is not scrawny at all."

Jin scrunched up his nose, not at all affected by the implication of Namjoon's words. "Still, you should eat more, you handsome piece of destructor." And then he kissed Namjoon on the cheek again.

Wow, the life of being a third-wheel.

And Yoongi couldn't even escape from this situation because he was guilty of lying and of not writing a single shit for their song. Usually, he would say something rude and would leave, but he just couldn't this time. The guilt was eating away his swag.

"Um..." Yoongi awkwardly said, interrupting the couple from sweetly gazing at each other. Namjoon and Jin turned to him, eyes blinking as if they just realized that Yoongi was there, that Yoongi even existed at all.

Yoongi was not surprised.

"Well, maybe tomorrow I can give my finished draft," Yoongi continued, long been immune of the third-wheel feels whenever he's with these two.

Namjoon seemed a bit embarrassed at suddenly ignoring Yoongi in favor of Jin. He nodded at his hyung and smiled, dimples on display. "Sure, hyung. I'll wait for that."

Yoongi nodded back and flashed a small smile at Jin who was looking at him with narrowed eyes. He was about to finally leave when Jin called him out.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi turned slowly, dramatically even. He made it very obvious that he was reluctant to stay.

"Yes?"

Jin huffed disapprovingly at him. "You look so scrawny, too! Look at you, all skin and bones! I should feed you more, too."

Namjoon laughed and Yoongi scowled.

"No thanks. I'd rather die in malnutrition than die in the sappiness of you two. A great man can take just as much," Yoongi stated, not anymore caring about his guilt. He's too tired for that.

And to prove more that he was indeed an awful person, he walked away without waiting for Jin's reply.

There were a lot of things in Yoongi's mind, and he surely did not need to be barked at by Jin about his lack of healthy living. It's enough that he was having hallucinations, that he had tons of projects that needed to be done, that he still needed to write a decent whole page of lyrics, and that for some unknown reasons, a certain eyesmile kept on bugging his line of thought. Ugh, now that he remembered, he wouldn't be able to get it out of his mind again.

Jimin's sweet smile and cheerful laugh played again and again in Yoongi's mind, making him crazy.

No, not this again.

He was so done with all the thoughts of Park Jimin. It had been disturbing him since yesterday, and it never seemed to go away. Exactly the reason why he was not able to write a single shit for their new rap.

"Aish!" Yoongi screamed as he ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, making few of the students passing by turn their heads at him. "Stop thinking about him," Yoongi muttered to himself.

He remembered his promise to Namjoon to give him a draft tomorrow. This gave Yoongi a new-found strength to push away all unwelcome and unnecessary thoughts of Park Jimin from his traitorous mind. There were important things that needed his attention.

Entering the room for his next class, Yoongi frowned as he thought deeply on what to write. The song was basically the dissing type of genre that's famous in the underground scene. Namjoon wanted an upbeat kind of track for it to make it more enjoyable for the listeners.

He was about to take his usual seat and open his bag to start writing down his ideas when something, or someone, wrapped their arms around his shoulders from behind and jumped unto him in excitement, making Yoongi almost stumble forward.

The unknown person was hugging him tightly from the back and his head was nested on the crook of his neck.

Who the fuck-

"Hyung! I finally saw you again!" a cheerful voice came, sounding a bit too loud as his mouth was near Yoongi's ear.

No no no no no no no no no.

Yoongi closed his eyes, counting from one to ten. Least to say, he had no idea how to react.

He did not need to turn his head to know who the person was. He knew that loud and annoying voice all too well.

Was Yoongi mad? Angry? Frustrated?

Or was he tired? Fucking giving up on what he called as life?

Or could he be just imagining this all? Just like how he might have just imagined the existence of Hoseok?

Yoongi counted one to ten, hoping that when he opened his eyes, he would realize that it was not true that Jimin was hugging him from the back. He was hoping that maybe when he opened his eyes, he would find out the Park Jimin did not exist.

He opened his eyes.

"Hyung, did you just sleep for a minute there?" he heard the voice again, chuckling and teasing.

He sighed.

Life was never in his favor.

Yoongi wanted to give a salute of middle finger to it.

"What do you need now?" he said tiredly because that's all he was feeling now. He tried to shake away Jimin's hold but the younger did not budge, only hugging him more tightly if possible.

"Aww, hyung... Aren't you happy to see me? I've been looking for you in all my classes. I was starting to get sad because maybe you were just kidding when you said we shared a class. But look, here you are!"

"Yes, here I am. Now get off me if you don't want me to bury my pencil in your eyes," Yoongi said, fishing out his pencil from his pocket for emphasis.

Jimin only laughed at him, the nerve.

However, the younger boy did not break away from the hug. Instead, he leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder and sighed happily. Yoongi could feel many people staring at him. They're all probably thinking that he would be the next victim.

Nope, they were wrong.

Yoongi would never ever fall for the trap called Park fucking Jimin.

"Hyung..." Jimin called out softly. "Let's seat beside each other."

Ugh.

Yoongi shrugged Jimin off as forcefully as he could. Now that he was free from the younger's grip, he quickly sat down on the chair, sliding into the one beside the window.

"Sorry but I've got a perfectly functioning seatmate, so no thanks," he said, voice monotonous and a bit harsh.

It did not waver the younger boy. If anything, it only made him smile wider.

Soon, the aforementioned seatmate arrived, appearing to be reading some kind of book and not noticing Jimin's presence. He slid right beside Yoongi.

Yoongi was never more grateful to see his seatmate, even though he really didn't give a single fuck about him. But it's not like Yoongi did not care so much. They've been partners in a few projects in this class, although most of them were on projects in which the professor announced that they should be partnered with their seatmates to avoid the hassle.

Well, at least Yoongi knew his name.

And apparently, Jimin did as well.

"Hi Yesung!" Jimin greeted, making the other boy look up.

The moment a blush crept on Yesung's cheeks, Yoongi knew he was fucked up. He was not even surprised that this boy was also under Jimin's magic. Heck, all of them were.

Yoongi sighed, resigning himself to what was about to happen.

"O-oh... Jimin..."

Jimin smiled brightly at him, his eyes turning into two perfectly curved slits. He looked utterly cute, Yoongi would admit. If only the boy was not the campus player.

"Is it alright if I exchange seats with you?" he asked, voice sweet and...charming.

Yoongi scowled at himself.

Yesung fumbled to stand up, picking his bag up. He smiled at Jimin shyly. "Ah, sure. If you wish to sit beside Min Yoongi, that's not a problem," he stammered a bit, just like a boy having a silly crush.

Yoongi was about to say something to keep Yesung from leaving him into the hands of Park Jimin when he suddenly realized something. He froze.

Shit.

Of course. Of fucking course. He just had to. Yesung just had to mention Yoongi's name.

Yoongi looked up, and his eyes were immediately met by Jimin's own glinting ones. The little shit looked all too happy to finally find out what his name was. Yoongi cursed his life.

After Yesung left hastily, Jimin quickly sat on the chair. He smiled at Yoongi triumphantly, mocking every living cell in Yoongi's body. The little monster tilted his head, regarding Yoongi with a very mischievous look.

"So, Yoongi-hyung, do you have notes from yesterday's lesson?"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

To say the least, things went from shit, to utter poop.

The whole time he was in the class, Jimin was giving him suggestive glances. His hand would even sometimes stray on Yoongi's thigh. Jimin claimed it was accidental. Yoongi believed no shit.

It happened too many times to be called accident.

The boy would also chirpily call him "Yoongi-hyung!" every possible moment he got. And aside from the thigh molestation, the younger boy was just too touchy as a whole. Yoongi had no idea why every action needed a touch on the shoulder, or brush on the arm, or a pinch on the cheek.

Yoongi kept on swatting his hands away, but the boy was quicker.

After the class, Yoongi had thought that he would finally get rid of Park Jimin. But no, he was so, so, so wrong.

For some reason, he would bump into the boy in his way to his other classes. Jimin would also suddenly appear out of nowhere whenever Yoongi was going to the restroom, or canteen, or anywhere at all.

"Are you following me?!" Yoongi almost screamed when he bumped into Jimin for the seventh time that day.

Jimin blinked, then shook his head, widening his eyes innocently. "Of course I'm not! Why would I?"

"No shit, Park Jimin. You are following me. You are a creepy-assed stalker."

The younger boy pouted this time, looking like he was sulking. And maybe he really was. "Is it so bad that I only want to see your handsome face, hyung? You're being mean," he said as he looked down at the ground, face in deep frown.

He looked really cute. And adorable. And also fucking hot at the same time.

What was he even?

Upon realizing his thoughts, Yoongi shook his head furiously and turned away. Looking at Jimin's attractive face was not healthy for him.

"Whatever, Jimin."

And with that, he walked away, pace faster than his normal style of walking ever so slowly.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

That night, Yoongi tried hard to write some decent lyrics.

He was only able to write two lines. 
==========

Just a heads up that this fanfic will not have an epilogue, just like how it didn't have a prologue. It doesn't follow my usual rules in my multi-chaptered books since it's originally a Oneshot. It's like that badass blacksheep or rebel son... Lol.

Let's have a really good Yoonmin weekend. Love lots and God bless~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
249K 9.3K 73
*If only you knew how I felt!* Shy jimin avoids yoongi like the plague - but not for the reasons you might think. Yoongi on the other hand, doesn't k...
1M 59.9K 31
Park Jimin had never met anyone as obnoxious and jerk as one Min Yoongi. Yes, Jimin might just be a simple waiter. And yes, Min Yoongi might be a r...
343K 17.9K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...