Only You Shawty. A Justin Bie...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] Charlotte Brooks, Justin Bieber, more than friends to everyone around them, but... More

AUTHORS NOTE
♥Chapter 1
♥Chapter 2
♥Chapter 3
♥Chapter 4
♥Chapter 5
♥Chapter 6
♥Chapter 7
♥Chapter 8
♥Chapter 9
♥Chapter 11
♥Chapter 12
♥Chapter 13
♥Chapter 14
Authors Note: Important.
♥Chapter 15
♥Chapter 16
♥Chapter 17
♥Chapter 18
♥Chapter 19
♥Chapter 20
♥Chapter 21
♥Chapter 22
♥Chapter 23
♥Chapter 24
♥Chapter 25
♥Chapter 26
♥Chapter 27
♥Chapter 28
♥Chapter 29
♥Chapter 30 - Justin's Letter
♥Chapter 31 - Epilogue
The End

♥Chapter 10

13.1K 285 18
By Meganxooo

Charlotte.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Beep, Beep, SLAM.

Eugh. Why is my alarm clock so loud? Geez. 

I push myself out of bed, and go to the bathroom. When I switch on the light, and look in the mirror i'm shocked. I dont look like me. My eyes have dark circles underneath them, my hair is messy,  not kept in its natural curls, and my lips look swollen. I take off my clothes, diciding to go for a shower when a groan slips out of my mouth. Bruises of his finger marks were over my hips and shoulders, so when I took the clothes off, it hurt even more. 

I look like such a wreck. I slide into the cold shower, only slightly taking away some of the pain from my body. The radio turns on, and 'Payphone' by Maroon 5 blasts out. I try to sing and even my voice is damaged. 

-Flashback-

'JUSTIN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?' I scream when he takes Conner to the floor.

'DAN, JUSTIN, NO!' They were punching Conner to the floor, I saw Conner take a swing at the pair of them, and I squeeze my eyes shut. When I open them again, Justin's lips bloody.

'JUSTIN, PLEASE, DAN, STOP' My screams were doing nothing. I go to run towards them, and Alice's little arms somehow manage to drag me into her embrace. She holds my head against her chest, while I keep shouting things that are muffled by Alice. 

'JUSTIN. DAAN. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. WHAT HAVE I DONE?' Then I step out of my own body, and watch my lifeless self drop to the floor, with Justin bending over me.

-Flashback End-

I stood in the shower, staring at nothing. At the time, I didnt even realise I was screaming so much. 'Payphone' begins to end, and I dont feel like singing anymore. I feel sick. I step out the shower and wrap a towel over me, my bruises stinging like mad. I turn to the radio and turn it off, whilst going into my own bedroom to find something to wear. I put on a light top, which was baggy and thin so it wouldnt hurt much more, and I couldnt help the hips, so I putting on some short shorts, I gritted my teeth and did the button up. Going barefoot, I stepped out of the house and slowly walked to Justin, while putting my hair into a messy bun. I got to his front porch and opened the door. 

"Justin?" 

Suddenly Pattie runs into the porch, "Oh hello dear, Justin's still asleep. Go up and feel free to try to wake him up". 

"Thanks Pattie, I know i'll get him up" With a devilish smile came across my lips.

"Ambitious. Would you like some breakfast? I'm making waffles".

I kindly accepted and ran up the stairs, and pushed open his door with posters of Beyonce. Justin lay on his bed, curled in ball, with his covers piled on top of him. His head poked out the side, visibly showing his stiches. I crouched next to him and put my lips against his ear. His breathing tickled my neck, and his smell making me have the urge to press my lips to his. "Justin, theres waffles downstairs". His eyes popped open, then seeing how close we were, his eyes grew even wider. I backed off then. 

He shot up into sitting position on his bed, desperately put his hands through his messy hair, and rubbed his eyes. 

 "Morning" I chip, happy to see him again.

He groans and looks at me with one eye brow raised. "Why so cheery? Its only- oh fuck. Its 1! Why did no-one wake me?"

I roll my eyes at him, "You didnt think your mother didnt try, did you?"

He slid off the bed, and walked to where I was standing. He looked kinda nervous and sad. I couldn't tell what was up thou. 

"You know I told you I had something to tell you?" He looked at the floor when he spoke, there was something definitely wrong.

"Yes Justin, what is it?" 

"Well- I'm moving to Atlanta". That was it. My life, without Justin?! I couldnt imagine it. I didn't want to. Tears sprang to my eyes, when it suddenly hit me, there would never be an "us". He looked at me, and grabbed my hands. Butterflies exploded at his touch, but from the news he just told me, it wasnt ever going to be more. I had wasted precious time. I should of told him how I felt before. Did I even know how I felt before? Tears ran down my face, but I couldnt help them. 

"Charlotte, my mum promised you can come visit- I dont want to leave you- Im sorry, its just-" I didn't want to hear it. I wanted him to do well, but I dont know what i'd do without him. I let go of his hands and let them fall back to his side. I carried on letting tears run down my face because I couldn't control them. When I looked up into Justin's eyes, they looked full of pain. 

"I dont want you to leave me". My voice was weak. "But, I want you to do well". Every word was effort, trying to speak through my tears. "Dont forget me". I broke then, I turned to the door pulling it open, as I was at the end of the hallway, Justin grabbed my wrist. I turned to face him, and his lips softly pressed against mine. His kiss was sweet, and meaningful. I was taken aback at first, but this was what I wanted. I kissed him back and his hand cupped my cheek, whilst my hands were in his hair. Was this just a goodbye kiss? It wasn't ever going to mean anything. He'd leave, probably be famous and have hundreds of girls throwing themselves at him. I imagined Justin kissing some other girl like this in Atlanta. I pulled away from him, and his face was full of confusion. His eyes still looked sad, which made my heart do a little flip-flop. His hand dropped from my waist and he looked down at the ground.

"Sorry" he muttered. "I know you only want to be friends, but I had to before I left". I wanted to smile, kiss him again, scream from the rooftops... but I didnt. He was leaving, and this would only make him leaving harder. I'm just a girl, his career, his life, had to come first. I didn't trust Justin to make the right decision, so I did it for him. I stepped back from him, and quietly whispered, only hoping he might hear, "Im glad you did", and walked out of the house. Ignoring Pattie with her waffles. I got outside and faced my home, I didn't want to go back there. Not right now. I turned and started heading another direction.

I came to a small park with a little hill, and at the bottom a small pond. The sun was hot, and the tree's swayed a little in the cool breeze. I sat at the top of the hill, remembering a time when my Dad took me here for the first time. I was only about four.

-Flashback-

"DADDY, dont!" I said, giggling.  My dad was holding me just at the side of the pond. He was laughing. 

"Want me to put you down?" He said, mischievously.

"YES!" I shouted, only realising his play on words, "Wait- no! Daddy DONT"

He pretended to drop me into the pond, but then picked me up so high, and putting me on his shoulders. My plaits were loose now, but I didnt care. Afterwards he bought me an ice-cream and I talked all the way home where he carried me on his shoulders.

-Flashback end-

I wish times were still easy like that. I hugged my knees to my chest, and cried for a while. It got dark quickly, and I stayed where I was. I never wanted to go back.

My eyes started to droop...

Not to a place without Justin, without my dad. I wanted to stay right here...

Yes. Right here...

 A/N

Think this is my longest chapter ever. I hoped you liked it. I'll upload again when I get 10 reads on the chapter, is that a lot to ask for? PLEASEE.

Thank you all who do read, it means the whole world to me! 

 -Megan. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 866 53
Justin Bieber, the worldwide pop star is constantly on the tabloids for his bad behavior. Every belieber defends him. But there is one person ready t...
3.5K 58 24
TEACH ME● This story is about how a girl had fallen in love with the famous singing sensation; Justin bieber. "Small relationships carry huge distan...
20.6K 728 39
What happens when pop star Justin Bieber falls for the girl he grew up with? Going back to Canada for a break from his Believe Tour, Justin isn't lo...
27.1K 308 26
This is a story about the love that Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber share for each other. Go through their life with them, their ups and downs; thei...