π”Šπ”žπ”«π”€π”©π”žπ”«π”‘ βœͺ ybn | 𝐝𝐒...

By blvckthrills

YBN NAHMIR FANTWINFIC. Two pairs of twins, one mishap. More

NOTICE
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
EPIGRAPH
ο’·ο’Έο£· A Hard Knock Life
ο’·ο’Ήο£· Lashing Out
ο’·ο’Ί | A Damsel In Distress
ο’·ο’» | Thank You
ο’·ο’Ό | Back in the Insitution / Megaman
ο’·ο’½ | A Crip & Blood
ο’·ο’Ύ | Sativa
ο’·ο’Ώ | Hesitation & A Free Day
ο’·ο£€ | Feelings
ο’Έο’· | Don't Deserve it
ο’Έο’Έ | Guaranteed You Prolly Oppin'
ο’Έο’Ή | Beyond Feelings
ο’Έο’Ί | Who To Blame
ο’Έο’» | On the Run
ο’Έο’Ό | Numb & Pessimistic
ο’Έο’½ | Freestyle Rappin'
 | PARTY GIRLS (⚠️)
ο’Έο’Ώ | Someone Possibly Snitched
ο’Έο£€ | Harden Up, but Not Too Much
ο’Ήο’Έ | It's a Bad Man's World
ο’Ήο’Ή | And a Real Nigga's Playground
ο’Ήο’Ί | You're Thinking Too Much-
ο’Ήο’» | -Stop It / Make It
ο’Ήο’Ό | Pound Cake

 | Pink Matter (⚠️)

582 33 3
By blvckthrills

⚠️ ¡A SCENE MAY CAUSE SOME RATED PG-13 THINGS THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN! ⚠️

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

Zuziumi awakened to the darkness. The only light she could see was the street lights that illuminated into the room. She sits up, looking to her left, seeing Nahmir with a MacBook and headphones. The light of the laptop beams onto his face as his dreads covered it.

It was twelve in the morning and he couldn't go back to sleep. Something was on his mind, heavily.

"What're you doing?" she gently pulls his right earbud out his ear, letting it dangle.

"Nothing," he said, "just makin' beats. I can't sleep no more."

She frowned, "What's the matter?"

He saved his work, closing the MacBook and taking out the earbuds, setting them to the side. They were now left in the dark.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I mean we can't just keep hidin' and shit. I feel like their going to find us, eventually. Plus, it's been a long time since you been to school; I don't wanna mess that up for you," he confesses.

"Nahmir, if there's any place I'd rather be, It'll be with you. And if they do find us, I would literally hold onto you and not let go. School... public school, I hated that place. I was always picked on because of how quiet I was-I was basically a nobody. I wouldn't call it depressing, but I was sad. I could enroll into online classes if that works... just not a Alabama school," she told him.

"If you had a choice, would you leave to Los Angeles with me?" he asked.

She was quiet for a minute, "Yes, yes I would."

"Come here," he beckons. She obliges, finding his arms in the darkness. They hugged eachother in silence.

Hearing bass outside of their apartment, there was a party happening from across complex B to complex D.

Nahmir smacks his lips, "I swear them frat boys get on my fuckin' nerves, bruh."

Zuziumi laughs, "How you know they're frat boys?"

"Because every since I bought this place and stayed for a lil' bit away from Calvin, they would always throw these loud ass parties; I was only here for fo' days!" he said, "All they ever do is get drunk and have their neighbors complain. They ain't nothin' but a bunch of college boys."

"They're tryna live life while they're young, Nahmir. You know, you don't live forever. You only live once," Zuziumi says, laying her head in his lap.

"Yeah, I know," he plays with her braids, "I'm surprised they ain't got alcohol poisoning yet," he murmurs.

She gasps, hitting his leg, "That's horrible to say!"

"What? It's true! I took out the trash one day. You should've seen how many bottles were in that bitch!" he told her.

Zuziumi rolls her eyes, piercing her lips.

Slowly, she began to fall asleep.

It was a breezy night that Zuziumi had taken the chance to walk in. Normally, she wouldn't walk in the dark, but she need a peace of mind.

Walking around the corner, she seen five men and one boy. Suddenly, she began to feel uncomfortable since she was walking by herself. She didn't have any weapon to protect herself.

The group of males turned their heads towards Zuziumi, quieting their conversation. They watched as she passed by them.

"Ain't that the girl that wouldn't stay away from Pecela?" she heard one of them say.

"I guess we got our first catch," another said.

"Why we just standing here then? Let's get 'er!" Zuziumi began to run as she heard multiple running footsteps behind her. She couldn't yell, scream or say anything at all.

They catched up to her, holding a tight grip of her shoulders and arm, bound to make a bruise later. When she tried to fight back, she felt weak and powerless. If she'd yell, it'll be as if it was a whisper. She was scared for her life.

"Please, let me go," she whispered as they shoved her into a black van.

"Kenneth really gone like this!"

"Yeah, he'll probably give us a raise!"

They all stared at her smirking, with red inhumane eyes as if they were the devil seeking for an angel to turn bad.

Zuziumi shook her head as she closed her eyes, not wanting to look at the demons who were captiving her mind.

She awaken from her sleep, her head still laying in Nahmirs' lap. A lamp was turned on, making the room dimly lit. Her bottom lip trembled as she rethinks her dream over again.

Nahmir noticed and instantly became concerned, "What's the matter?" he looked down at her as she shook her head 'no,' tears coming from the barriers of her eyelids.

"Uzi why you cryin'? Tell me what you dreamed about," he demanded.

"You wouldn't understand," she croaked.

"I would; tell me why you cryin' Ion like seeing you cryin'," he frowns.

"I was walking at night down the sidewalk then I seen a group of males wearing bandanas and once they seen me they began to talk about kidnapping me and successfully they did and I couldn't do anything about it I felt so powerless and weak and once they shoved me into a van they all said something about Kenneth and they looked at me with red glowing eyes-" she rambles on before Nahmir kissed her, making her hush, "mmm..."

"Shhh, it'll be alright. That's just the devil trying to torment you. God got you, you'll be fine," he assures as she stares up at him, sheepishly smiling.

[PLAYLIST: PINK MATTER BY FRANK OCEAN]

"...I love you so much," she smiles, leaning up to kiss him, "you mean so much to me, it's pitiful," she murmured against his lips.

"Not as much as you mean to me," he retorted, kissing her.

"Wanna bet?" she challenges.

"I ain't gotta bet because I already won it," he gently pushes her down onto the bed, kissing her jaw. Kissing his way down her neck above her collar bone, he found her sweet causing her to let out an angelic moan.

She had wore a thin, white speghetti strapped tank top, that was terribly see through as you could see her erected nipples on her C-cup sized breast, she didn't mind putting on a bra. Nahmir wraps his lips one of the clothed nipples, sucking through the fabric as Zuziumi moaned.

Pulling her black leggings down, he leans back up to her french kissing her ever so softly while reaching his hand into her panties, using his middle finger to stimulate her clit.

"Uh!" she jerks, still new to the pleasurable feeling.

He pulls the rest of her leggings down, moving downwards, staring at her pink matter before taking his first lap of licks. Zuziumi moans loud and squirms under his hold as beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. She felt Nahmir suck on her clit, which sent her into a blissful overdrive.

Hm. What else bad could happen?

🤷🏾‍♀️
VOTE
COMMENT
& SHARE.

CHECK OUT LUCID SATIVA, INHUMAN, AND FINAL EXIT-ALL ARE FANFICS OF NICK $ANTANA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.7K 31
Hi Im naj and this is my life nd story of being my mothers keeper nd Nicki Minaj's daughter!
10.8K 270 48
βž₯ "π˜Ύπ™‡π™Šπ™π™ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‰π™‚π™€π™Ž π™”π™Šπ™." Where a Instagram famous group " Famous Gang " get even bigger & shit starts to fall apart π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ...
4K 217 38
mixed emotions ..
96K 2.2K 32
'ΞΉ Ρ•Ξ±Χ βˆ‚ ΞΉΠΌ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ΟƒΠΈΡ” ΠΈΟƒΡ‚ Ρ‚Π½Ρ” тωσ'