𝔊𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡 ✪ ybn | 𝐝𝐢...

Od blvckthrills

YBN NAHMIR FANTWINFIC. Two pairs of twins, one mishap. Více

NOTICE
DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
EPIGRAPH
 A Hard Knock Life
 Lashing Out
 | A Damsel In Distress
 | Thank You
 | Back in the Insitution / Megaman
 | Sativa
 | Hesitation & A Free Day
 | Feelings
 | Don't Deserve it
 | Guaranteed You Prolly Oppin'
 | Beyond Feelings
 | Who To Blame
 | On the Run
 | Numb & Pessimistic
 | Freestyle Rappin'
 | PARTY GIRLS (⚠️)
 | Someone Possibly Snitched
 | Harden Up, but Not Too Much
 | Pink Matter (⚠️)
 | It's a Bad Man's World
 | And a Real Nigga's Playground
 | You're Thinking Too Much-
 | -Stop It / Make It
 | Pound Cake

 | A Crip & Blood

1.1K 43 26
Od blvckthrills

[PLAYLIST ▶️: THE VIDEO IN MM]

"What do we do?!" Zuziumi panics. Her sister, Pecela sighs as she seen the boy laying unconscious on the ground.

"I don't know, but we can't just leave him here in the middle of the hallway. Someone might just try to kidnap him," Pecela said, rubbing her elbows. She knew he was one half of the Santana Twins, but didn't know which one.

"I think it's Zahmir because he has the streaks in his left eyebrow instead of his right," Zuziumi tries to remember.

"Is he the one who rescued you?" Pecela asks.

"No, Nahmir did, but that doesn't matter at the moment. Zahmir's bleeding in his lips and cheek, help me," Zuziumi pleads.

Pecela looks at her sister before looking down at the light skinned boy who laid there helplessly.

"Pick him by his legs and I'll hold his upper body," Pecela directed. They slightly struggled, taking him to a janitors closet.

"Zuzi, lay a few sheets down," Pecela says as she lays Zahmirs' head in her lap for support from the hard floor. The blood continued flowing from his mouth and cheek. Zuziumi looks into a cart of sheets, smelling them(making sure they were clean linen sheets) before laying them onto the hard, cemented ground. They carried Zahmir and placed him onto the multiple sheets. Pecela placed her lap under his head, once again.

Blood stained his yellow and black striped long sleeve, blood ran from his mouth, to his neck. Blood also was coming from the cut were Taymor's nail had sliced his cheek. He was black and blue all over his chest and face.

As Pecela didn't know Zahmir, but she felt horrible as the memories of her and Zuziumi's father came flooding into her mind. The state he was in remind her of her father's death.

"Mommy, where's Daddy?" Eleven year old Pecela asked. Pecela and her father was supposed to a special day today together. Zuziumi wanted to stay with their mother and sleep all day, since she had the flu.

"In the basement, hun," her mother inhaled her thick cigar, blowing the smoke into her child's face.

Pecela coughed, "Ok, Mommy."

She travels downstairs into the basement with her white, plush teddy bear. She seen a gang of men standing around a person on the floor. She was utterly confused; who were these men and why were there in her basement? Why were there so many?

She quietly tip toed towards the cracks of many legs, seeing her father laying on the ground, bruised and bloody. She gasps, screaming as one of the men put a end to her father's life.

"What the-hey what are you doing down here!" the tall angry man yelled at Pecela. She shook her head, crying as he came closer, attempting to grasp her. She ran upstairs before he could.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"What, you little heffar?!" her mother spat, scowling.

"They killed Daddy!" Pecela cried into her teddy bear, noticing the blood splatters on the bear.

"Good."

Her mother's words forever echoed in her mind as she sniffed. Their mother just didn't give a damn, didn't she. She never told Zuziumi what happened to their father because she know that Zuziumi wouldn't take the truth well, so she lied and said he was with another family. Zuziumi still believe the lie today.

Pecela opened her eyes, seeing Zuziumi had a first aid kit. She was cleaning the blood off his skin before tending to the wounds. Pecela held his dreads from his face, seeing they were keeping her from seeing the rest of the blood. Zuziumi dabbed his wounds with caution. Normally a person would jerk or wake, but he was deeply unconscious.

Zuziumi finished tending to his sores, putting a bandage on the cut.

"Does he have a phone?" Pecela asks.

"Yes.. it should be in his pocket, why?"

"We need to call his twin, Nahmir."

Pecela grabs the expensive, red, fire proof phone from his pocket and used his fingerprint to unlock it. She went to his contacts and found Nahmir's contact. They texted him instead.

They heared someone running down the hall, stopping at the closet they were in. The door knob jiggled. Zuziumi unlocks the door, revealing a panting Nahmir.

"Where is he?" Nahmir asked.

"He's right there," Zuziumi pointed towards Zahmir. Nahmir looked and seen Zahmir unconsciously laying in Pecela's lap.

"Why didn't y'all take him to the clinic?" Nahmir asked them. Pecela looked up at Zuziumi.

"The clinic wouldn't have helped him. They're too lazy to clean blood off someone as they find it disgusting," Zuziumi explains in her own preference. The nurse was a lazy woman who didn't deserve her job. Even if you're dying, she'd tell you to put a ice pack on you.

He closed the door and sat in the blue chair that wasn't occupied, "Y'all know what happened to him?"

"No, all we know is that we found him about to fall onto the floor. We carried him here so he wouldn't be snatched by your fans," Pecela says, "other than that; he was in terrible condition."

"I'll be back, he's bleeding from the mouth again," Zuziumi says as she heads out.

"Don't get caught!" Pecela says.

"I won't," Zuziumi says in a hushed tone as she shuts the door.

Pecela looks at Nahmir and down at Zahmir, "Thank you."

"For what?" Nahmir asks.

"Saving my sister. She's all I have right now."

"Oh, it's no problem," Nahmir says, checking the time on his creme white, glossy phone.

They waited for Zuziumi in silence.

"So how's your life?" Pecela asks. She hates when it's quiet in a room.

"It's fine I guess, man. Could be better, though, but I'm survivin'," Nahmir answers, "how's yours?"

"Could be better, too. I'm tryna get my sister and I out the hood because there's nothing here, but bad memories and gang bangers here."

"What you mean by gang bangers, shawty?" Nahmir was interested now.

"The reason why Zuziumi was on the street is the cause of gang bangers. They don't wanna see us together, they said they only need one twin. They chose me and decided to throw Zuziumi out. It repeated for a while of them separating us. They said if I was ever seen with her again, they'd kill her. This time, they're serious," Pecela frowned, "that time you dropped her off at my house was dangerous, but I can't be mad at you because you ain't know."

"I'm sorry bout that. You said you in a gang, but they don't accept your sister?" Nahmir rubbbed his wrists.

"They don't accept her for the fact that they think she's weak. She's quiet, sweet, and gullible. She's easy to take advantage of. They don't think she's made for the street life; I don't think she is either."

"Aye, which side you reppin'?" Nahmir asks.

"I'm Crippin'. What? You reppin' a side?" she wishes she didn't represent not any side, but she needed the money.

"Shit yeah. The bloods. Ion want to, though. It was forced on me."

"Whatchu mean, 'It was forced'? I thought everyone had a choice to join or not," Pecela scoffs. Deep down inside, she know she didn't choose this life; just like Nahmir, it was created for him.

"I basically grew up in that shit. My mom's left my brother and I with a son of a bitch we call a stepfather. I hate that man guts, bruh," Nahmir shook his head.

"Damn. Feelings mutual with my momma, but Ion stay with ha," Pecela said as she felt Zahmir twitch in her lap. She was beginning to go numb on her rear end.

The door knob jiggled, causing them to slightly jump. Nahmir opened the door seeing it was Zuziumi with kleenex and salt water.

"What took you so long?" Pecela asks.

"The hall patrol was in the halls and I had to go through the cafeteria during the sophomores time for the salt water," she gave the kleenex to Pecela to catch the blood that was already on her light blue jeans.

Nahmir had a feeling that Taymor done this to his brother. Why can't he just leave them the fuck alone?

"Y'all wanna leave this bitch?" Nahmir asks, Pecela and Zuziumi looked at eachother, shrugging.

"Yeah, we can."

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4K 217 38
mixed emotions ..
24.7K 1K 35
"I'm not right for you I'ma menace." Tay K Fanfiction©️ EDITING‼️
10.8K 270 48
➥ "𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐." Where a Instagram famous group " Famous Gang " get even bigger & shit starts to fall apart 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃...