Anything To Make Her SMILE...

By crazymahiz

She is an orphan... He is a rich business tycoon.. She is way too naive and innocent... He is an arrogant, eg... More

Love to bloom soon.... (Prologue & Cast)
1.The new beginning which shows the magic of love...
2. I still remember the first day, I met you...
3. Will everyone accept my love???
4. I'm completely confused and couldn't understand what's going on..
5. Making her to smile...
6. I'm safe in your arms...
7. I'm feeling so blessed....
8. Love is in the air...
9. Bonding together in a beautiful way...
10. Moments with you is a beautiful dream come true...
11. I can't see your sad, crying face..
12. My lovely punishment to my fuggy...
13. Romancing my fuggy secretly ..
Exclusive: Birthday Wishes...
14. Love filled with utmost care....
15. The miracle angel in my dark life...
16. Joining hands with my fuggy....
Dont do that .. please...
17. Dreamy suhagraat or Horrible suhagraat???
18. What's needed in marriage??? ...
19. Kuchi Kuchi Raakama...
20. Humma Humma...
21. The plan behind the sweet punishment...
The true lovers....
22. I'm nothing without you...
23. You are my biggest happiness....
24. Falling in love over and over again...
25. My cute, angry wife...
26. The silly and naughty love birds...
27. Memories made with love....
28. You are my lucky charm...
29. I'm the medicine to his broken soul...
30. Dare to go, without my permission...
31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....
32. I'm missing you and its killing me...
33. You can't understand the hell, I faced inside me...
34. I'm still wearing the smile, you gave me..
35. You are my biggest strength... Yet, you are my biggest weakness too...
36. Be my wife... All my life...
37. You brought happiness in my life and you only complete me...
38. You are my priceless, invaluable and irreplaceable possession
39. Real man shows his girl, how much she means to him....
40. Don't look at my teary eyes, when you leave me...
42. I'm devilishly cute in giving punishment...
43. The dashing and terrific entry of the new CEO...
44. The comeback is stronger and roaring, than the setback...
45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...
46. When you smile, My mind gets intoxicated...
47. The CEO's Smart and Intelligent check...
48. Is their Loving bond be misjudged as an extra marital affair???
49. No one can near the Queen, ahead of the King's protection...
50. Stars cannot shine without the darkness...
51. The worthless silly fight, increases the love between us...
52. Triggered the Lioness anger... How will I survive???

41. I will break my own heart, to protect yours....

1.3K 161 316
By crazymahiz

He has created heaven for me and made me an angel in his life....

Your wife is your soulmate ..
As a husband, you need to:
Protect her, like your daughter...
Love her, like your girl friend...
Trust her, like your bestie...
Respect her, like your mother..

I find comfort and solace, when I'm wrapped up in your arms....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

It's a gloomy and dull, early morning with the heavy thunder, vibrating like a big drumming in the land.... The lightless sky is brightened now and then by the flash from the lightning and the sky is shaking up, as if it's torn out and is continuously pouring the rain drops, non stoppingly from the early hours of night....

All are curled up into their beds and sleeping peacefully, enjoying the romantic, rainy weather... But, Abhi is not able to have a glimpse of sleep too at the odd timing of 3.30 in the early morning and his heart beats are not at all in his control..

He is sweating too hard in the chilled weather too and he couldn't close his eyes, for a single second too... He is panicking too much and uncontrollably he hugs his wife Pragya, possessively in his embrace... He vows to protect her with all his might and made sure that no hurdles near her....

Abhi relaxes and calms down on seeing Pragya, who is sleeping peacefully with a smily face... The smile in his fuggy's face is always a soothing relief to Abhi, which he want to cherish and protect all his life....

He fixed his gaze completely on his fuggy, who came as an angel in his dark life and taught him the real meaning of what is to love and to be loved... But Abhi questioned himself whether he is able to bring the smile always in his fuggy's  face and protect her from all dangers....

The unwanted memories of his dark past came up in his dream and he sees a worst situation, which he didn't want it to happen at any cost, in the future... Abhi is completely scared as he didn't want anything bad nears his fuggy, as that of his dream... Pragya is the only weakness of Abhi and he couldn't tolerate, if anything wrong happens to her....

He caress her head lovingly and kisses her forehead... He leans on to his pillow and hugs Pragya tightly in his embrace... He snuggles way too closer to pragya, not even air to came as a hindrance between them.... He relaxes and calms down completely, after he hears the melancholic rhythm of her heart beat...

Abhi thinks to have a deep discussion with his team, about more security arrangements, so that no harm nears anyone in his family, by the ugly monster (Abhi's father), who is hell adamant to destroy this family and wishing to make, Abhi to live a loveless life without his family...

Abhi is much tensed that no one should be aware that Pragya is his wife and he is way too careful that no one should leak the matter to his rivals.... Though he wished to keep his fuggy near him in the office and agreed for Pragya's plans and ideas to trap and punish Tanu, Abhi knows very well that it's quite risky only ....

This is the least Abhi can do to pragya to cherish and retain the smile in her face... Moreover, he knows that Pragya will be way to safe near him and he will be there to protect her always... Abhi really gets a heavy head ache thinking all these and he doesn't know, when sleep embraced him too..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Tanu is screaming and crying on top of her lungs, writhing in pain, as her legs are badly wounded... Tanu's mom didn't bothered about her cries and sitting in the pooja room... She is praying for the well being of the Mehras, especially Abhi, who is like a son to her and cares for her well being always... She didn't bothered to answer her own son Nikhil, who is shouting like a mad man....

Nikhil fumes and is yelling on someone in the phone and he throws it hardly in the bed.... He is highly irritated on hearing Tanu, who is crying non stop and blabbering the things that happened, again and again like a screeching old radio....

Nikhil: Stop it Tanu... What shall I do???? Can't you see the weather outside???? It's raining heavily and no doctor has agreed to come and treat you, risking their lives... Even it's not at all possible to go to the hospital in this rough weather and I'm not a mahaan to risk my life for your silly mistakes...

So, stop sulking like this and try to sleep, gulping this pain killer.... Whaattt... It's your fault and I can't do anything in this ... You were hell adamant to work there and I don't know why are you lusting that Abhi this much....

You are very careless and hurted yourself like this ... Remember one thing Tanu..  Our glowing body is the only biggest asset we have, which has given us this money and luxurious life style... If you spoil anything, I won't mind to throw you out from this house...

Even though you are my sister, I won't feed anyone freely like that Abhi... So, be careful and take care of your body properly.... You are not worth for a penny too, if your body and beauty is spoiled... Did you get that...

Nikhil roared angrily and didn't bother about Tanu's tears and thrusts the tablet and juice in her hand and barges out of the room... The lonely room is suffocating Tanu and she cries hardly, as no one is there to love and care for her genuinely...

But, her dirty mind thinks wrongly at that time too, to trap Abhi and fulfill her desires... She doesn't know that this wish of hers is not at all going to happen in her dreams too... She doesn't know that she is going to face a living hell, with the deadly treatment of Pragya....

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi is whining and is not at all in a mood to get up, as he had slept very lately... Pragya is highly irritated and exhausted in waking up Abhi, who is not bothered about anything and is sleeping like a baby...

Pragya: Abhi... Please wake up... I'm damn hungry...

Abhi (by closing his eyes):  Go and have breakfast fuggy... I will eat later... Let me continue my beautiful sleep... Good night...

Pragya: Aargh... Idiot Mehra... It's lunch time... Get up right now or else, I will kill you...

Pragya yells and starts to beat Abhi with the pillows, as she is starving a lot.. Annoyed Abhi growls hardly and is not at all paying heed to Pragya , who is trying all her might make Abhi to get up... Abhi suddenly pulls Pragya in his embrace and wraps his hands around her waist...

He gestures Pragya to show her smily face to  him, which will always brightens his day.. Both smiles happily looking at the huge mirror , set up before them and it's an unwritten rule between Abhi and Pragya to do it together daily, after they get up...

Abhi: Good day darling... It's awesome to see your happy smiling face, which is like feeling the fresh air, filled with the beautiful smell of the newly bloomed flowers.. This smile makes you to look way too gorgeous, fuggy... Love you soooooo muchhhh.. Now be a good girl and give my morning booster first, baby....

Pragya smirks and shows her tongue out: Very sorry Mr. Abhishek Mehra... You have missed the golden chance... You morning booster and morning pooja time has gone, long long back and I'm not going to melt to any of your cheesy talks..

It's not time to do any romance and I'm in a mood only to have food now.. So, be a good boy and come soon okay.. If not, you will have to sleep in the couch tonight... what say..

Abhi pouts and whines, while Pragya pulls his cheeks and nears him way too closely... Abhi's face glowed with happiness and he closes his eyes imagining that he will get his morning booster... But he shreiks in pain as Pragya has bitten hardly and rushes out of the room.. She giggles happily as she has escaped from Abhi..

Abhi: Naughty fuggy... Doing lot of mischiefs now a days.. Running from me haan... You have to come to me only baby.. Will surely give your punishment tonight for messing up with me...

Abhi smirks and goes to freshen up, as he knows that Pragya will eat his head, if he didn't come to have lunch soon.. The chilled water is not at all giving any peace to his wavering thoughts and he is bothered a lot unknowingly.... However hard Abhi tries, his mind is getting restless and he can sense that something wrong is going to happen for sure...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi comes down and sees the whole family is sitting in the dining table, way too calm and without uttering a word too.. All are looking at Pragya longingly but she is showing cold shoulders to them and is not at all in a mood to talk to them... Abhi shooks his head in disbelief and comes and pulls his chair and sits down...

Pragya keeps a plate for Abhi and started to serve him... Abhi holds her hand and gestures her to answer what is going on there... She pulls her hands from him and stared to serve him, not bothering to answer his queries..

Abhi: Fuggy... What's all is this??? Can you tell me what's going on here.. What are you doing fuggy???

Pragya: Can't you see this.... This is your favorite Chicken biryani and I'm serving you...

Abhi: Huh... As if I don't know.... I'm asking you, what's going on here...  Why everyone's  plate are empty and why no one is eating the food.. Go and serve them too na..

Pragya: Don't question me anything Abhi... I'm not at all my fault... I cooked for everyone and went to serve them too.. But they are hell adamant not to eat this, till I talk to them... Don't try to convince me Abhi and I'm not going to talk with anyone soon...

If you wish, have this food or else throw this in dustbin.. I'm hungry and I can't starve for anyone.. Why I need to care for all.. No one is caring for me or my Abhi, but I have to care for them and forgive them easily na..

Now too, no one is ready to eat my hand made food.. This is their love for me.. Huh.. Stupid Pragya.. Don't care about that and eat your food.. Aargh.. Idiot eyes.. Stop doing the water works and concentrate in eating...

Pragya scolds herself and tries hard to have food.. But she couldn't eat a single morsel of food too and hot tears are brushing her cheeks.. Abhi wipes her tears and rubs her back and begs her not to cry.. Pragya leans to Abhi's shoulders and started to cry aloud like a baby.. He consoles her a lot and  feeds the food to her..

Abhi pleads everyone through his eyes to have the food, cooked by Pragya, so that her anger subsidies and it's the only way to seek her apology.. All understands that Pragya is protesting like a small baby and it's not a wise choice for them too to do like this..

All forwards their plates and asked Pragya to give them the biryani too.. Arjun and Purab starts to hop on to the food, as if they are starving for years, while dadi, dasi, Aaliya and bulbul are praising the cooking skill of Pragya with all their might..

Pragya blushes uncontrollably on hearing their praises and Abhi winks at her and ask her to smile and forgive them, only if she wish.. Pragya too nods her head happily and gives up her silent protest after a long time and started to speak to them..

The happiness and laughter echoes in the mansion after a terrific and worst day, which made a biggest doubt and question on the love, Abhi has on Pragya.. But its the same love, which cleared off all the misunderstandings and no one has a single doubt on Abhi's love for Pragya..

Like the rain, which is pouring out a long time, wiping the dusts in the land completely; the small anger, doubt and hurt in their hearts too got wiped off , with the uncontrollable love they have on the family members..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

An old man dressed up in a classy business suit is glaring at a man murderously, who is holding his knees, pleading aloud and begging for his mercy to leave him.. The aged man didn't bothered about his cries and is wiping his gun sincerely...

Just then, a person enters and the aged man hands over the gun to him.. The man didn't wait for a single second too and shot the begging person and two more men rushes inside quickly and cleared off the body immediately, without leaving any evidence or traces that a murder has happened there..

Old man: So, he is the culprit right.. He is the black sheep amongst us and giving all the information to that arrogant Abhishekh right.. Again and again, that Abhishekh is proving that he is smart and intelligent....

But what we are doing.... We are sitting idle and looking at his success only .... Why your head is bending down... No answers for my questions right.. We can't near him, however hard we try and even we can't near his family too..

It's a biggest shame to us that we can't make any of our men to enter his office too.. He is wise enough in choosing the staffs and we are being fooled repeatedly as his men enters our place, without our knowledge too... Really shame on us for falling in the trap of that Abhishek...

I'm not going to give up.. I'm damn sure that Abhishekh would have got some weakness for sure.. Go and find out what or who it is.. Haan.. I forget.. Did you get any idea about the new girl, who is spotted along with that Abhishek..

I don't know what you will do.. Go and find out the details soon.. The reports have to be in my table as early as possible or else, you too will die like this only..

Now go and destroy the body completely and ask any one of our men to talk to that Abhishekh like his men, from now onwards.. All clear right.. You may leave now..

The man fumes and empties the liquor bottle in a go.. He is not getting calm and he dials a number and asked someone to send the girl right now to his secret room.. He venomously looks at the childhood photo of Abhi and burns it with the lighter and laughs hysterically like an aggressive monster...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The whole family is dumbstruck with the decision taken by Abhi and Pragya.... While the youngers are happy about that, Dadi and dasi felt really worried for Pragya....

Dadi: Abhi beta...  Will it work out??? You were bothered about the security arrangements and is it wise enough to take Pragya to the office.... All will know na Pragya is your wife...

Pragya: No need to get scared dadi... I'm going to work in the office but I'm not going as Pragya Abhishek Mehra.... They won't be knowing my surname till we reveal.... So, Abhi and Pragya are just strangers in the office and not at all couples...

Abhi hits his forehead and glares at Pragya angrily, as she has blurted out all their plans to everyone, without seeing his actions to keep quiet and she didn't bother to close her mouth, when he closed it too...

Just then Pragya realizes her mistake and bites her tongue... She keeps a puppy face, asking sorry to Abhi and he too melt in her innocent antics....

Abhi: Haan dadi.. I will take care of everything... Pragya is going to be in my cabin and no one can find any details about her, however hard they try too...

Bulbul: Ahem... Ahem... Abhi bhai... What an idea... You two are going to be in the same cabin haan... Will it be possible for you two to work there... I guess only 🙈🙈🙈🙈 romantic scenes are going to happen there and poor Purab and Ajju jiju only going to work na...

Aaliya: I too doubt that... Chottu..
Can we expect some professional ethics from you two... Or you won't stuffs the works to my Ajju and poor Purab na...

Abhi: Purab... Ajju jiju... I think you two are wasting a lot of time and allowing my sisters to talk a lot , without concentrating in the mission I have given you.... Three months over... Only three months left... And don't complain to me that if I out passed you two....

Pragya blushes too hard hearing the inner meaning of what Abhi is saying and she buries her head completely inside him... All chuckles on seeing Pragya and they started to tease her a lot... However, Arjun and Purab sensed the fear in Abhi's eyes and they consoled him that they too will be there to protect their sister....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Three days passed in a blink.... The staffs in the Mehra Group of Companies are issued a circular and are advised to follow the given rules from the next day onwards... All are looking at it like an entry ticket to the hell directly....

Tanu, who is sulking and coming up with the big file, which Arjun has asked her to submit sharply at
9 o'clock in the morning, is completely confused to see all the staffs are reading some circular and standing there shocked like a statue...  She is thinking deeply what it might be...

Just then the receptionist spots Tanu and hands her the circular to her too... Tanu chocked hard after reading that and she doesn't know what to do now... She wished to run away from there, but the s**y physique of Abhi comes before her mind and she gets ready to face anything....

Arjun and Purab too are reading the circulars and they are laughing hardly as how trickily Pragya's mind is working and they hi-fied happily that they are going to have a lot of entertainment and fun, after Pragya enters the office....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya pouts and drags Abhi along with her.... Someone is watching them from far away and tried to click their photos... But he didn't do that as he got a call, instructing him to kill them immediately... The man took the gun and eyes both Abhi and pragya and aims the gun towards them.... The bullet comes out from the gun and nears Abhigya....

💮💮💮💮💮

So, what's going to happen next????

Will Abhi and Pragya escape from the gun shot????

What's written in the circular and what is Pragya upto????

Who is the old man who wished to kill Abhi???? Is it Abhi's father or someone else????

Will it be possible for Nikhil to find out that the girl (pragya) he is longing for is working in the Mehra Group of companies????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

As usual came up with a very long update....

Words used: 3375+

A question before I wind up...

Shall I end this story in 50 chapters (9 more chapters) or shall I end it in 55-60 chapters???

How many shots do you want????

Majorities decision will be considered...

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your valuble views, reviews and comments.....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Keep smiling always and spread smile and happiness around you too....

Have a good day.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 7.3K 66
Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of twist and turns.....important chapters ar...
18K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
29.1K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
7.3K 881 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...