Scroll 4: Throw Back in Time...

By Red__Ruby

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED CAUSE WITH ALL DISRESPECT, BORUTO LOWKEY SUCKS ASS ~ 'A new Generation' usually me... More

EXCUSE ME?!?!
ACADEMY ONCE AGAIN
OHOH WANNA GO?!?!
BRING IT ON MUFFINHEAD
Where it all starts
YOU IDIOTIC DJEPCKWNALF
GHOSTBUSTERS
YOU CANT HOLD BACK ME
NANIIII!?!?!?!
SUCK MY LADY BALLS
YA BASTARD!!!!!
SUSPICIOUS, HMHMHMHMMM?????
OHHHHH NOOOOO
COMIN OUT OF MY CAGE
WEEWOOWEEWOOWEEWOO
Mysterious~~~~~~
Yandere-kun?
GO TO THE DAMN GYM(CDONALDS)
Reader Appreciation!
WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?!?
*EXISTENTIAL CRISIS INTENSIFIES*
OHMYGOD ASKALSKLAALKALSKL
HAHAHAHAHA!
HONHONHON
πŸ’›πŸ–€Halloween specialπŸ–€πŸ’›
HERDMEFLURDEMERP
MmmmmMMMMMMMMM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
*COUGH COUGH*
WHO IS SHEAAAA?!?! WHO IS SHEAAAA??
UGLY ASS FUCKIN NOODLE HEAD
YOU WERE THINKIN I DIED--
BITCH SURPRISE
| Adios |

Work? Eugh...

1K 39 3
By Red__Ruby

The next, next day in homeroom, Shino stood in front of the whiteboard. You all were still outside.

"Seems everyone's here today." Shino began.

"Well, I'm going to explain today's lesson." He said, turning around and beginning to write on the board. From what he was writing, your eyes squinted like Ariana Grande trying to read screens.

'Did we do any of this when I was younger?'

Not that I remember.

You never took your eyes off of Shino. He turned back around when he was finished.

'Workplace experience?' You thought, tilting your head slightly.

"People in all sorts of occupations support out daily life. For this lesson, you'll be learning hands-on about their jobs." Shino began to walk forward.

"You'll be working in teams of three and visiting a workplace. It's up to you to choose an occupation. Choose carefully."

'I'm gonna work with drug dealers.'

DO NOT WORK FOR DRUG DEALERS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!?

'THIS WHOLE THING IS ON DRUGS WTF'S GONNA HAPPEN!?!?'

YOU'RE NOT WORKING FOR DRUG DEALERS!!

'DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

WEED????? IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN SUBURBS????????????

Ruby-chan: Don't do drugs, kids.

"Boruto! Shikadai!" Shino's voice cut through your thoughts. You looked over and saw him standing directly behind them.

"A group can choose whatever workplace they want. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Shino asked, looking down at Boruto. The two of them gasped.

"I get it!" Both Shikadai and Boruto exclaimed simultaneously. Then the two of them looked at you. You recognized those looks.

"Oh no..."

~
"Kay, I'm fine with being with you dumbasses, but why in the fuck is Mitsuki here?" You questioned, pointing at the snake-like boy.

"There was an uneven amount of students. We had no choice." Boruto replied from in front of you. Your brow twitched. You finally looked up and saw you were walking towards the Central Post Office.

"If we choose an occupation that requires us walking around the village, we can still hunt for ghosts!" The blond explained. The four of you stopped.

"Mail delivery is a perfect fit." Shikadai spoke up.

"I'll admit, it's not as stupid as I thought it was going to be." You agreed.

"Hah! When have I ever done anything stupid?" You just stared at him for a really long time.

"... you've got a point." 

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" You exclaimed, running up and into the building. The other three followed close behind you.

~
"Hey, I'm Tayori Kuroyagi, and I'm in charge of you guys. Nice to meet you." The mailman introduced from the entrance.

"Please go easy on us, ya know!" Boruto greeted back. You punched him straight in the cheek, sending him to the floor.

"Please don't go easy on us. We're all idiots and chances are, we're gonna do something hella stupid." You said with a smile.

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU HAVE TO PUNCH ME IN THE FACE TO SAY THAT?!"

"SHUT UP, YOU ANNOYING FLY!! YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT GET US IN TROUBLE THESE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS!!" Tayori let out a nervous chuckle at your outburst, his hands raised in front of him.

~
Tayori led you into the backroom of the building where all of the mail is stored.

"First, let me explain what this job entails." He walked you over to a spot.

"This is where we receive all the deliveries for the day." He explained.

"So, we just have to deliver all these, right? Sounds like an easy job!" Boruto said, spinning a small box on his finger. You elbowed him in his ribs, catching the package before handing the package back to Tayori.

"Stop being an asshole, asshole!" You exclaimed to him.

"No, no! Every parcel is precious, so please treat them with care!" Tayori said with a forced smile.

"Your arm bands are crooked." A voice suddenly said. You all looked toward where the voice came from.

"Good morning, Bureau Chief Komame!" Tayori greeted, his posture becoming straighter. Chief Komame walked to you four and stopped a few feet in front of you and Boruto.

"So small..." Boruto said quietly.

"Hmm?"

"N-nothing!"

"Arm bands!" Komame explained. You looked down to see if yours was crooked, but it was only Shikadai's and Boruto's.

"You'll also be handing precious parcels to our customers, so what's with those dirty nails?" You felt your eye twitch slightly.

'I'm starting to get annoyed by Pineapple Head 2.0.' You thought.

"Take a good look. The spirit of organization and neatness! This is what sustains the village's postal service." He worshipped the Post Office like it was a god.

"Uh..." Shikadai said quietly.

"We're here from the Academy just to observe." He explained.

"Of course, I'm aware of that." Komame turned around.

"I'll have you know that I, too, have some knowledge about Ninjutsu." He then began to do some weird, Asian version of—

"What's he doing?" Mitsuki asked the group.

"Don't even go there." Shikadai replied.

"PfffFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY HELL YEAH BOY!!!" You exclaimed, throwing invisible money into the air.

"What are they doing?" Mitsuki asked the group.

"Don't even go there."

~
Tayori walked the four of you down the streets of Konoha.

"The Bureau Chief's not a bad person. He's just very meticulous." He explained kindly.

Why can't you be like that?

Your room is an absolute mess.

'Oh shut up! We all can't have sticks shoved up our asses like you!'

"Seems like a drag." Shikadai spoke up from next to you.

"Well, it's rough at the beginning, but once you get used to it, it's not bad." Taoyri responded. You crossed your arms and let out a sigh. The rest of the day he led you around town, giving mail and packages to different people and mailboxes.

'I am so glad I'm a ninja.' You thought, letting out a sigh of relief when you all sat down for a small break. You flopped over the bench like a dead fish.

"Are you alright?" Tayori asked down to you.

"Hm?" You looked at him.

"Oh, yeah, I'm just gonna die here, give me a few seconds, I'll be back." You replied, closing your eyes.

"O-oh, I see..." A nervous smile appeared on his face.

"But besides that, when you see people so happy like that, it makes this job worthwhile." Tayori said with a soft smile.

"Postal delivery requires quite a lot of energy, doesn't it?" Shikadai inquired.

"It may look like an easy job, but I think it's the simple tasks where you can't afford to cut corners." He stood up.

"By the way, what's Boruto been doing?" His gaze turned to the blond who was staring intently at a random civilian.

"Don't pay attention to him." You popped back to life.

"He's an idiot." You kept your eyes closed.

"Oh, I see..."

...

...

...

"Y/N LET'S GO!"

"WAIT WHAT WHERE!?" You tumbled off of the bench to see the three of them dispersing.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL GOING!?!!??!?" You yelled to them, but they either didn't hear you, or ignored you. You slapped your hand against your face so violently you thought you broke your nose.

'Oh fuck's sake.'

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
4.9K 217 5
Naruto Namikaze, the hero of the Fourth Shinobi War and the son of the Fourth Hokage, rose to prominence in the elemental nations after defeating Kag...
11.3K 435 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
37.4K 1.4K 43
Boruto has finally returned from the past. Now all that's left is to relax with his best friends and lead a normal life. Well, as normal as you can g...