The Last Mob Whisperer (Being...

By SlisaGamer

It's been years since mob whisperers were rumoured extinct. Years since one had shone their face. Well up unt... More

some stuff you need to know
Silentcow
Control
What am I
What's wrong with me
Someone new
Who you are
Who you are (pt2)
Origin
ASK OR DARE ANNOUNCEMENT(with sneak peek)
Origins pt2-
Origins pt 3-who lives
Announcement and contest
REWRITE IS FINALLY UP

To the Nether

121 3 2
By SlisaGamer

Slisa got growled as she started to make her way to the others.
*Poof*
*AHHH!*
*ARG!*
She was suddenly on the ground with something heavy on top of her. It was a player with black hair, faded to pirple at the ends, dark skin, purple eyes and black and purple clothes.Max gasped.
"Prince Ender?"
The boy groaned and got and blinked twince. Slisa did the same. Then they looked each other in terms eye. That's when things got crazy. 5 seconds later, ' Prince Ender' was in the corner of the room begging for his life, while Lion was trying to keep Slisa from shooting him with an arrow.
"Let me go!" She yelled.
"Clam down then," Lion replied.
"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do it!" Ender pleaded.
"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you groped me!" Slisa said, putting her hands over her chest. The others in the room gasped.
"Holy Notch dude," Mitch said.
"I would have to be to be in your shoes," Sky whispered. He got a slap on the head from Jerome.
"Stop being pervy. It doesn't suit you," he said.
"Listen. I really didn't mean it. I was just trying to get away from them," Ender said. Slisa stopped try to kill him then.
"Who is...them? " she asked.
"The endermen," he said.
"Wait wait wait," Lion said," Max called you Prince Ender. As in Prince Ender of the End. The Prince of the End. And that floating crown on your head and the fact that you just appeared here out of the blue is even more proof. So why would you be running away from your own subjects?"
" Way to pay attention to details," Mitch mumbled.
"Well what can I say. I'm just that good," Lion said smirking. Ender subconsciously put his hand to his crown.
"Forgot I had this thing on," Ender sighed," Yeah. I know it's weird, but if I didnt, there would be no way I would leave the end."
"Be more specific," Mitch said. Ender looked the ground.
"Well. You see my parents don't let me leave the end. I keep seeing players come now and then to beat our dragon, and I wonder how life is for them," Ender said," Not to mention I need a wife to take the throne, so my parents want me to look for one now so that when I'm older we can marry. But the Ender women don't really cut it for me."
"So you came here to see the overworld and get a girlfriend," Jerome summed up.
"I guess that's the basic explanation. I had my tailor whip up a snow costume for me since I read that there should be snow here at this time, and jumped through the portal here, but some of my guards found me and chased me here. I just teleported anywhere, hoping to land away from them," Ender said.
"Teleport? Did you have an enderpearl?" Adam asked.
"You idiot. He's the prince of the End. If he can teleport, then he's a mob shifter," Mitch said.
"Oh. I forgot those things exsisted," Adam replied.
"So. You're a shifter too," Slisa said.
"Too?" Ender asked. Slisa smirked and pulled out an arrow.
"Yes. I'm a skeleton shifter," she smiled," Mob name, SkyeDagger, but I go by my player nsme, Slisa."
"EnderDrone. But I usually go by Ender," Ender said then looked to the others," Can I get your names?"
"LionBlaze Blyaze."
"Mitch."
"Steven, or mob name, SlamaCow."
"Jerome."
"Adam."
"Max."
"Rohn."
"Pleasure to meet you all," Ender said standing up," Can I join you guys in wherever your going to?"
"Sure, but your gonna need to change," Slisa said.
"The place we're going, there's no snow there either. Plus, it's even hotter than the End," Lion said, smirking.

"Well, we're here," Steven heard when he got out of the portal. Everyone had already gone through. He was the last one.
"So, this is the nether?" Ender said," Looks...um.."
"WERE OVER LAVA!" Jerome suddenly yelled. Then it occurred to them that they were on a square block arrangement surrounded by lava.
"Crap. And I didn't carry any blocks with me," Slisa said.
"Well that's a problem. Only one thing left to do," Jerome said turning to Ender and Max,"Can your guys teleport us?"
"I can," Ender said. Max looked worriedly at Lion.
"It's fine. If I do throw up, it can go in the lava," Lion said. So then Max turned back to Jerome and nodded.
"Ok. Everyone hold onto either Max or Ender. We're gonna teleport away from here." Jerome said. Everyone did as they were told, then they were teleported away.

When they landed, Lion instantly went for the nearest lava pit and threw up.
"Is he ok?" Ender asked.
"He doesn't like teleporting," Max told him, seeing as he could obviously understand mob tounge.
"Oh," Ender said.
"What did he say?" Jerome asked.
"Lion doesn't like teleporting," Slisa translated.
"Oh. That's why he said that earlier," Mitch said. When Lion was done emptying the contents of his stomach, they continued their journey.
"So, Lion, you can't use enderpearls or anything like that?" Mitch asked.
"Well. After the whole thing with my first time teleporting, I don't think it sits well with me," Lion shrugged.
"Well. We better start asking where his mansion is," Slisa said looking around nervously,"I don't wanna spend and entire day here."

The group continued to follow Lion as they headed to Herobrine's Mansion. They had got directions to Herobrine's place from a mob thst lived there. And since Lion speant most of his lofe there, they decided that he would lead the way.They had to fight some mob which took them as threats, but with all the people they had they made it through without hurting them too much aswell.. After a while, they decided to take a break.
"Dang. Its taking forever to get to that mansion," Mitch moaned,"I wish we could just Teleport there."
"I wish you'd stop complaining," Lion mumbled.
"I would agree with you Benja," Slisa said," But we have two problems. 1) Kitty cat can't teleport and 2) Endermen can't teleport directly to places they've never seen or been to. And I don't think either Ender or Max have been there," Slisa said.

"I'm a cat, not a kitty..........cat," Lion said

"Still a cat," Slisa teased.

"Shut up dog," Lion said,

"Not a dog, Wolf," Slisa responded.

"Still a dog," Lion smirked. Slisa pouted and looked away.
"Whatever kitty cat," Slisa said.

"Don't call me kitty cat, Dog," Lion said.

"You guys done?" Jerome asked.

"You guys are arguing like a married couple," Mitch said, rolling his eyes.

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" Lion and Slisa yelled back.

Steven sighed and got up.

"Where are you going?" Ender asked.

"I wanna pee," Steven said.

"TMI Dude," Adam said.

"Well do it and hurry back, We gotta get moving," Lion said. Steven nodded and left.

Steven found a private spot. He pulled down his pants and started doing his business in a lava pool nearby. He sighed in relief as he had been holding it in for a while now. After a few minutes, he heard something. He turned his head and looked around. Nothing. So he went back to emptying his bladder. Once he was done, he zipped up his pants and was about to leave when he heard something again. This time he looked more thoroughly. He heard another sound near the rock which hid him.

"Hello?" he said," Anyone there?" he asked as he walked towards the area. He didn't even have time to scream. One minute, he was walking towards the area, then next, a diamond sword was to his neck.
"Don't speak. Or i'll kill you where you stand," The person holding the sword said. Steven gulped. The voice sounded feminine.

'Why does this always happen to me!' He asked himself," L-look. I don't want any trouble," He said. He just got the sword more up on his neck.
"What did i just say," she said. Steven looked up and saw red glowing eyes staring into his soul. He gulped again.

"Do you know how disgusting that was? I wish i could wipe my memory," she said.
"From......what exactly?" Steven asked quietly.
"FROM WATCHING YOU PISS!" she yelled. He froze up.

"You saw that?" He asked.

"Well duh. You came right where I was. What is up with you. You could have checked to see if anyone was here before doing that," she said.
"Hey. I'm sorry. Its not like i wanted you to see me. I though this place was private," Steven said.
"Well it obviously wasn't," she said, letting Steven go, then pointed her sword at him instead," If you one of Herobrine's guards, ill kill you where you stand. Don't underestimate me." Steven started to back away, but tripped on a rock and landed on his butt instead.

"I promise i wont," He said," Just please don't kill me. Otherwise Mitch will have your head himself." He said the last part to himself. She looked at him surprised.

"What was that?" she asked," Did you just say Mitch?"

"Um.......y-yeah," he said.
"As in the BajanCanadian?" she asked again.
"T-thats correct," Steven said,"D-do you know him?"
"Whats your name?" she asked, avoiding his question.
"S-Steven," he replied. She gasped and dropped her sword, her eyes turned brown.
"SLAMACOW!" she yelled and hugged him. Slama was surprised.
"Um who are you?" he asked. she let him go and looked him in the eye. She had blonde hair and black headphones, a white sleeveless shirt with black bands around her wrist, black short pants and black boots.
"So you cant remember me?" she asked pouting," Its me. Psycho girl."

"Psycho girl?" Mitch exclaimed when he saw both his brother and their past friend. He always imagined his little brother coming home with a girl to call his, and this was the girl that Steven had liked for years when they were younger. A brave fighter, a strong personality and the mission to let boys know that girls were better.
"Yo. Whats up?" She asked.
"What is up with new people popping out of nowhere!" Lion yelled.
"Be nice," Slisa said," So. Steven got himself a girlfriend huh?" Steven blushed an looked away.
"Were just childhood friends is all," he said.
"But still, never expected to see you here," Adam said," What business do you have in the nether anyway?"
"I'm looking for Herobrine," she replied.
"How come?" Jerome asked.
"He and I have some unfinished business to take care of," she replied.
"Well, were on our way there. If you wanna join us, you can," Slisa smiled," Plus, it'll be nice not being the only girl."
"That would be great," Psycho said, smiling.

"Well, were here," Slisa announced. She was right. They had finally gotten to there destination.
"Herobrine's mansion," Jerome gasped.
"Its huge!" Mitch exclaimed.
"Common. lets get inside," Lion said.
"Fine by me. I'm getting fed up of this stinking place," Slisa said. Psycho kept quiet. Steven looked at her.
"Hey. You ok?" he asked. She quickly looked at him and smiled.
"I'm fine lets go in," She said, walking past him. Steven was about to question her again but decided against it and walked in. He met the others inside.
"Where is he?" Mitch asked, looking around.
"I don't really know," Lion said, also looking around.
"Maybe he's not home?" Jerome suggested.
"Nope. Hes here," Psycho said keeping an eye out. Steven was about to ask her why but then got his answer. He could'nt blink before it happened.

*CLANK!*

Herobrine and Psycho were clashing swords.
"WHAT THE HECK!" Adam yelled. Steven, who was standing next to Psycho, was blown away by the impact. So surprised as to what was going on.
"STEVEN MOVE!" Lion yelled at him. The two were drawing near to him in their own duel. Steven tried to move, but he felt like his body went stiff. He couldn't take his eyes off the fight. He couldn't understand what was going on. He suddenly shouted something that surprised everyone, including himself.

"UNCLE HEROBRINE STOP IT!" he yelled.

Herobrine instantly turned to look at him in surprise.

"Slamacow?" he asked.

Slisa-AND THATS CONCLUDES THAT CHAPTER! Thanks for reading! Hop yeall enjoyed the chappie. CLIFFHANGERS 4 LYFE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.7K 34
After everything is fixed. Everyone is having a good time. It seems like the evil in the world is gone. That is what they think. Sky does not feel a...
27.8K 1K 42
Mitch, more commonly known as Benja, has been wandering the wastelands all of his life. He prefers to work alone, away from all the people who could...
6.7K 279 15
Ross, Barney, Max, and Jin all went to an amusement park with their friends also known as team crafted when they were all young kids. Years and y...