Werewolves of Sin (Vanoss x R...

Par Dragon_gril506

What happens when Evan meets y/n , but there is one who has a secret , one who could end up getting the other... Plus

Meeting him
Turning and Meeting Team 6
Your Darker Side
....MISSING....
Dating
Blood Moon
Holloween Pranks
Fnaf
Tears
Fighting side by side: part.1
Brainwashed : prt2
Heartstone : Happy and Fear prt:3
Heartstone: Sadness and ??? part:4
Heartstone: Anger part 5
Attack of the Fans
"You again?"
Crash and burn
Joe the Dog
Tears of Joy ???
Games and Games
Unstable
Dog Park
More The Merrier
Blood On My Teeth
Wings of an owl
Werewolves of sin
Showing off
Going on tour: New York
Going on Tour : TEXAS
Coming Home
"Are They Always Like This ???"
Finding out
To The Beach
Tis' the Season
Going to a Consert
Starting Over
Flames (A/N Note _Please Read_)
Shout Outs !
Shout out 2

Going on tour : Chicago

61 2 0
Par Dragon_gril506

I looked at the door , all of our bags packed . I can't believe me and the guys are going on tour , We were doing shows all around the country, I knew some friends we would meet in Texas . But enough about that , once at the air port we went on the plane and sat in first class , Me being the freaked out person I am held Evans hand once taking off  . Everyone laughed as Evan fruited to calm me down
*in air*
I was watching a movie , everyone had gone to sleep already , I looked at the view from the window , I saw some birds flying next to the plane , I turned back to the movie and ended up falling asleep , once I woke up we were landing . I was calm though . We get off and some fans knew us and wanted some photos , after we left to go to the hotel . We set down our things and the rent a car came , We got food then saw some of the things around the city , then too the theater we are performing in . After sometime people started to come in . We did some skits and other things along with a Q&A . Once the end of the show we left and went and talked and took photos with fans . After that we left and went to eat , we talked before riding home . I fell asleep next to Evan in our hotel room.

^the next day^
I wake up and get ready , Evan still asleep I wait for him to get up , once he is up I get an idea , i grab the two air horns and give one to Evan and go into the guys room , I look at Evan and he looks at me with an evil smile . I silently count ...
3
2
1
*HHHHHHOOOONNNK*
The crew all shot out of bed and some jumped , the rest of the day me and Evan kept getting told off for pranking them , but me and Evan just laugh. During the panel we talked about it and got some feedback from the fans . We laugh and talk about some more things before we start to play cards against humanity . "When I get older I want too ____" Tyler said , I looked at my hand and watched as the others laid down their cards , I lay down mine and wait . After he reads them all he is stuck between "Be a d***" and "be someone's b****". "I chose the last one I guess" Tyler says "Thanks a bunch" I say and grab the card . I was wining . After some more games , we all went back to the hotel and rested while watching a movie and ordering a pizza . After the small party we went to bed ready for the next ride on the air plane .

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.2K 688 28
Evan has spare time from his big business to do horse breeding, and can make a small fortune from it. One day he met a hybrid named Jonathan who was...
12.9K 562 55
Evan is a jock in Highschool who attracts females and males to him. He always breaks everyone's hearts except for his friends. What will happen if Ev...
40.8K 847 46
This is a story about Evan aka VanossGaming and Jonathan aka H2oDelirious and how they slowly become more than friends but they have challenges along...
58.3K 1.5K 32
After confessing his feelings to a certain creepypasta (y/n) they fall into a deep love which is unbreakable, but when a accident may kill (y/n) will...