Floral High #ProjectNigeria

SweetPrincessGigi tarafından

Cover by ME! The world of highschool and teen life is shown in this story of a teen girl, Chioma. She meets... Daha Fazla

INTRODUCTION.
01//Chapter One
02//Chapter Two
03//Chapter Three
04//Chapter Four
05//Chapter Five
06//Chapter Six
FILLERS?!
07//Chapter Seven
08//Chapter Eight
09//Chapter Nine
10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)
11//Chapter Eleven (The party)
11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)
12//Chapter Twelve - First Day Of School.
13//Chapter Thirteen - Desmond.
14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.
15//Chapter Fifteen - Who is your Chioma?
16//Chapter Sixteen - At the mall
17//Chapter Seventeen - Agric Science.
18//Chapter Eighteen - Dinner

10//Chapter Ten (Part One)

707 124 21
SweetPrincessGigi tarafından

Chapter Ten (Part One)

____________

CHIOMA.

It's Christmas morning and everyone is getting ready for our special family outing. My dad came back today so the whole family is having a picnic at the beach.

"Aunty Chioma should I wear jeans or bum short?, Antoinette said that I should wear skirt" Antonia chattered.

I was currently helping the kids get ready. It's really hard because their mom said that should wear matching outfits and they all have their prefrences.

"Henry your mummy said you people should wear the same thing so you can't wear that Superman top" I said to Henry.

Henry and Henrietta are twins and they are six years old. Henry is really stubborn and always wants things to go his way while Henrietta is really sweet and just goes with anything.

"See ehn I'm tired so everybody is going to wear red since today is Christmas day. Henry go and bring that your red T-shirt and your black jeans trousers" I said to Henry who grudgingly walked to his box.

"Anthony, Antonia and Antoinette you three are wearing red too, let me go and bring you people's clothes before you will scatter the whole place"

After a lot of pulling, crying and shouting I finally got the five kids ready. Girls wearing their red tops and bum shorts and the boys in their red T-shirts and black trousers.

I walked to my room and find two giggling girls fiddling with my makeup.

"Naza so you people don't have makeup is now my own you saw to be using ehn" I asked my cousin who just smiled and continued applying my eye-shadow

Chinaza and Adanna are my cousins. Chinaza is fifteen and Adanna is sixteen.

"Ehen is it not just small eye shadow I want to put, you have more shades than I do" she said and I just hissed.

I got into my white ripped jeans and my red crop top. Since I made my hair yesterday and the hairdresser packed into a bun (popularly known as doughnut) I decided to leave it that way.

Adanna helped with my makeup and I slipped into my red sandals.

"Adanna please lend me that your white sunglasses it will match my outfit"

"I will give you but please bring it back in one piece I don't want wahala" she said and left the room

I walked out to see my sister looking hot in her red top and white dungaree.

"Mama did your boyfriend tell you he's coming to the beach this one you dressed up like this" I jokingly said.

"What I didn't even bake my face and you're talking" she replied and aunty Chinenye passed us in her wrapper.

"Chioma please help me change the girls to their white bum shorts the females are meant to wear red and white, thank you" she said and walked inside.

I didn't even accept to do it. Like I have a choice

After changing the girls I made goldenmorn for them since mum said nobody should touch her rice until we get to the beach.

I opened my phone and saw that I received a lot of Christmas messages.

Class of '19

Bisola: Merry Christmas everyone
Mitchii: Merry Christmas to you too
Posi: How is everyone spending their Christmas
Dawn: Oh hey everyone I'm having a really nice time in Paris. #Bestchristmasever

Na so! Paris ko Venice ni

Me: @Bisola Merry Christmas to you too
@Dawn do you think you're adding a caption on IG

She's probably eating beans in Ajegunle. What? We heard rumours that she is very poor and lives in Ajegunle but she likes to form ajebutter.

Dawn: Enemy of progress

Please let me go and check my other messages.

Mofe: Merry Christmas Assurance

So he's still calling me assurance, oh look he's online

Me: Same too you Mofe

Oh I have another message and it's from...Tobi?

Tobi: Hey Chioma it's me Tobi and Merry Christmas

Me: Merry Christmas Tobi

So he even remembers me.

"Chioma start closing the windows and curtains we're ready to go" my dad yelled

"Daddy good morning"

"Good morning" he replied and walked outside to the car.

Even daddy is wearing red and black. This is picnic no be small thing.

After locking the door and getting everyone outside we were set to go.  We used two cars so we were divided. 

Dad, Mama, Chinaza, Henry and Henrietta were in one car.

Mum, Aunty Chinenye, Adanna, Anthony, Antonia,  Antoinette and I were in another car.

We got to the beach after about two hours because we stopped at Domino's Pizza to get pizza and we stopped at shoprite to get snacks.

"Aunty Chioma let's enter water"
"Aunty Chioma why is the water coming and going"
"Aunty Chioma let's enter horse"

Argh the children are getting on my nerves while everyone was enjoying Asun and Nkwobi me I'm busy answering questions no problem.

"You people should come let us go and snap" I said to the children and they all followed me.

MOFE.

I don't know why Aunty Temi had to drag us to the beach. She even said we can't swim because her brother's friend's cousin drowned at a beach.

As if I'm related to the person

"Mofe chill it's not that bad atleast we could find some babes to hang out with" Tobi said and earned a playful punch from me. "Bros for wetin na" he asked and I just rolled my eyes.

Geez I've been learning a lot from assurance. Talking about assurance let me see if she's online.

Me: Yo

Oh she's read it she was probably reading our chats.

Assurance: Hey....Let me guess you're at a totally fun place and I'm here with five kids at the beach.

Yeah like I'm totally having fun here

Me: You won't believe it I'm at the beach too with my annoying cousin Tobi who just likes talking about some Chioma girl he met

"Wow" I said when I checked Chioma's profile picture. She was wearing a red crop top and white ripped jeans.

"What did you see that you're saying wow in fact bring let me see the thing" Tobi said and collected my phone and his eyes widened in shock. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Don't kill me I know I suck at this cliff hanger of a thing but what can I do.

What do you think about Chioma's family?

What do you think Tobi saw?

Anyhow sha don't forget to vote comment and share the love.

🎶 Smells like roses to me🎶
🎶 Two young lovers at sea 🎶

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

595 45 12
CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. Not your typical Nigerian teenage story. 17 Year old's, Jessabelle and her Best friend Blessing ignorantly Fall in love. Bu...
7.2K 1.8K 49
Tega Oghenevero has just completed her elementary education and is set to go into high school. But her days of sunshine and rainbows are over, and th...
5.4K 1.5K 37
Two broken hearts trying to heal each other in a situation where family, society, peer group influence and social heirachy play major roles. How pos...
123K 25.4K 37
A Nigerian Teen-Fiction. Zaria Coker had every reason to be called perfect; Straight As, awesome friends, and a face that can make anyone bend to her...