The GangLeader's Girl

Por ccarpenter04

(I would recommend reading The GangLeader's Baby before this book. Thank you.) A sequel to The GangLeader's... Más

The Crew Members
1. He Cant Be Here Now
2. Outside Family
3. ER
4. Meeting Him Again
5. Mornings Of Bad Luck
6. The End of Us and The Start of Something New
7. The Secret Message
8. The Fired Shots
9: Battle Grounds
10. Paris Adventures
The New Crew
11. Plots in Paris
13. Nightmares
14. Appointments
15. Let's Go Sword Fighting
16. Mystery Work
17. Terrible Twos
18. Ace Taylor
19. Return Of The Dead Hope
20. Home
21. Brutality
22. Bullet Wounds
23. Three Months Later

12. Lucky Shot

2.4K 62 8
Por ccarpenter04

Jessica's Pov

I woke up and started to make some breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and my favorite, pancakes. Also Zach's favorite. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. He the started to kiss my neck. Well after he moved my hair out of the way of course. I heard a small cry from Zach's room.

Mason sighed and went to Zach's aid. I just continued to cook breakfast. I'm starving that's for sure.

After we ate breakfast we went out with the gang. To a park.

"So what's it like?" Asked Sam.

"What like?" I Asked back.

"Being pregnant with twins."

"So far the same as being pregnant with Zach."

"Oh I see. I've never been pregnant."

"Sam we all know this."

Patrick looked over his shoulder. Why? I have know clue why. Is someone acting odd. Where is this person? I'm sitting at one of the ten picnic tables with Sam and Abby. Mason is watching Zach. They might actually playing a game together with the rest of the toddlers.

The Berry Twins are at the hospital. Luca is adorable. So they aren't with us. Well the people with us are Walter, Jackie, Charlie, Benny, Emmy, Chad, and Abby. Sam and Patrick are spending some quality alone time without kids. Lucky them.

"So do you want to held Emma?" Asked Abby.

"Yes please!" Chirped Sam.

Sam is going to be one happy camper. She loves kids and this year there is gonna be six new babies.

She held Emma in her arms and just smiled. Sam is happy. Really happy.

I looked over near my boys. Mason is playing tag with the Kyan twins, Bella, Mason, Chad and Benny. As well as Charlie. Looks like Mason is it and he is chasing after Zachary.

Zach came running up to me and I saw some mud on his knees. He tripped in the mud. Mason sped up and caught up to Zach. Zachary is my clumsy baby boy. Mason then picked Zach up and Zach started to laugh. Nice to know that they are bonding.

"Wow!" Sad Zach

Zach had his arms out as if he was flying. It was cute.

"Are you flying?" I asked Zach.

"Yes mommy!"

Mason started to run with Zach on his back. There was a gun shot off in the distance.

"NO!"

I watched as everything went on slow motion. Mason immediately dropped to the ground with Zach still on his back. Chad grabbed the twins and ducked below the slide. Bella just stood under the play set. Charlie the unlucky one was shot in the chest.

Not any more. Please God. I'm begging you.

"Charlie!" Shouted Mason.

He got up and gave Zach to me. I was holding his head and he was screaming. Bella was in shock and Benny tried to help her. Bella was just going towards the body of Charlie.

I called 911 and they picked up.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"There was a gun shot and a man was shot. We are at a park in downtown Paris. I believe it's called Sweet Homes National Park."

"Thank you will be there as soon as possible."

"Thank you."

I rushed over to Charlie after I put Zach into the car. I saw the person. Aaron James is in Paris France. I'm gonna kill him.

"You!" I shouted as I pointed at him.

He got up and started to run. I just stood there and watched him run. Most violent years of my time. I feel like I should kill him. I feel devoted to.

"Jessica."

Mason put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.

"He's not going to make it."

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. Mason it's my fault not yours."

"Charlie is dead because of me Jess. Not because of you."

"Mason."

The cops pulled up and they just checked Charlie's pulse. He is gone. Charlie Kentucky died on June 30. Killed by Aaron.

We went to the hospital and then took his body. Guess who's going to New York tomorrow for a funeral. Me.

We all went home and the gang was silent. Nobody talked. Nobody had anything to say. We are all in shock. Aaron James just killed someone in our gang. Like the fuck is going on in his stupid head. He needs help.

Chad turned on the tv and we all started to watch. The kids went into a room and started to play with their toys.

"The most dangerous gang Tanker just had one very important member killed. They were at a park and Charlie Kentucky was murdered by the Jaguars. Aaron James is the leader of that gang. Why exactly are the two gangs head to head with each other? Well your answer is two people. Jessica Smith and her son Zachary Jones. Jessica has a son with Mason Jones, leader of the Tankers, but was dating Aaron for two years before she broke things off."

I closed my eyes. I'm famous guys. Yeah me. We are all packed up to go to New York and then we all went to bed.

In the morning we all got ready and hopped onto a plane leave for New York at 7:00 this morning. We were all up by 4:00 because Emma couldn't sleep.

"Hey let me take Zach for a little bit. Go get coffee or something."

"Thanks Mason."

I handed my sleeping son to his father. I walked around and spotted a coffee shop. I quickly got a cup and walked back. A hour left before we go on the plane. I fell asleep for most of it though.

"Jess. It's time to go."

I opened my eyes and Mason was holding Zach who was still sleeping.

"I'm coming."

I slightly smiled. I still can't believe we have to go back to the United States. I mean it's for a sad thing. Speaking of that I need to find a black dress to wear. I wish Charlie wasn't dead. I'm gonna miss him. The only one of us besides Sam that doesn't have kids. I mean Patrick finally got custody of Amber which is great.

"Mason are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine. I'll be okay. He isn't the first to get killed by gang violence."

"Wait. What?"

"Darrick got his brother killed five years ago."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

He slightly smiled.

Five Hours Later

We landed in New York City airport. I picked up Zach and he started to cry. He has to be hungry. That's one thing that could possibly be it.

"Jess."

"Abby."

"Mason seems a little off."

I looked over at Mason who is walking with his hood up. I don't understand why. He is going through a tough time.

"Well I think he is going through a rough time with losing his close friend."

"I guess you could be right."

I patted her on her shoulder with my open hand. Zach had some tears running down his cheek.

"Are you hungry?"

He nodded his head. I pulled some puffs out of my bag. Good thing I still got snacks. I gave the container to Zach and he started to eat. We went to a hotel and Mason, Zach, and I all got one room. Sure Zach gets a big boy bed, which is scary for me.

I sat Zach down on the couch and started to make some proper lunch. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. He was watching some tv. Mason came into the kitchen and turned me around to face him.

"Jessica Smith. I love you. I love our son. And let's not forget the twins."

He placed his hand on my stomach. I then placed my hand on his. I am speechless. Something is wrong.

"Mason Andrew, I love you too."

He then moved in closer. He leaned in and started to kiss me.

"Mommy!"

"What buddy."

"Tv turned off."

"I'm coming."

Mason let me go but followed behind me. He sighed and then went to our room. He whispered something in my ear.

"Meet me in the room once Benny picks him up."

"Really."

He winked at me. I gave Zach his sandwich and then I gave him to Benny. I watched as they drove out of the drive way. Benny and Zach have time together.

I turned and went to my room.

Mason's Pov

I see her walk into the room and smile. I'm laying on the bed shirtless. Zach is gone.

We woke up to the blinding light of the sun. My son is still at Benny's house. I need a drink. I got up off the bed and pulled on some clothes. I have some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I also grabbed my leather jacket.

Jess was still sleeping in my big shirt. She was sound asleep. I'll just text her later about where I will be.

I walked out of the hotel and went to the closest bar. As I walked into the door I thought a saw someone who looked like Jess. I mean the have the same eyes. That's it though.

I sat down at the bar and ordered some beer. I drank three cups before someone bothered to talk to me. I wasn't even starting to be dazed.

"Yo. You look a little blue."

"Fuck off."

Literally three more drinks later I was just getting dazed. Three more drinks I was drunk.

The pretty girl that looked like Jess sat down next to me.

"Hi. My name is Ivy Clark."

"I'm Mason."

"You look down. Maybe I can cheer you up back at my place."

I wasn't thinking straight. I really wasn't. I was drunk and just lost my best friend because of my girl friend's ex boy friend.

"Let's see you try."

I smirked and we walked out of the bar together. I screwed up bad. Really bad.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

342 2 15
Maddison's life as a 22 year old, conquering New York, is the most ideal life you could see in a magazine. Possibly even mistaken her for a runway mo...
9.1K 166 13
The second book of Promise Me You Won't Let Go. ON HOLD Life continues on for Jessica and Lazar. And as secrets are released,so are the demons of th...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...