ThE bAd BoY aNd ThE bAd GiRl

By SRoseAllam

-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl... More

0. PROLOGUE
1. THE GANG
2. THE NEW ME
3. OLD FRIENDS
4. I MISSED YOU
5. JASON
6. THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM
7. OLD MEMORIES
8. FATHER
9. YOU KNOW BOSS?
10. BOSS' LAST WISH
11. DETENTIONS
12. THE DINNER
13. CLOSER
14. TRAPPED
15. SCARS
16. THE KISS
17. NEW FRIENDS
18. SURPRISE!
19. PATHETIC REVENGE
20. CONFESSIONS
21. THE PARTY
23. WARRIOR
24. BEAUTIFUL MEMORY
25. BEST FRIENDS FOR A NIGHT
26. FIRST FIGHT
27. AIDING MIA
28. RAPPED
29. SWITCH
30. CUDDLING
31. HAWAII
32. BEATING THE FUCKER
33. NOTHING LASTS FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES
34. FEELINGS ARE SURFACING?
35. ESPECIALLY YOU!
36. NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!
37. HER PERIODS
38. THE THREAT
39. HALF THE TRUTH?
40. FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET
41. BABY STEPS
42. HOME
43. SISTERS?
44. GREEDY SNOBS!
45. MOM IS GONE...
46. EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART
47. SAVING THEM
48. I LOST...
49. LOSING HIM
50. SIBLINGS?
51. LIFE & DEATH
SEQUEL IS OUT!
Urgent!!

22. A THRILLING IDEA

4.3K 109 2
By SRoseAllam

After the heated moment between me and Jason, I didn't see him ever again.

I ignored him more than I did before.

I didn't even give him a chance to see me or sense my presence.

Like whenever lunch time comes I don't even bother and go to the cafeteria anymore to not sit with him on the same table.

I always went to eat at the restaurant beside the school.

And of course, Blake was always with me. However, I told him that I really don't mind sitting alone and I don't want to stop him from making friends but he told me that I am the only friend he needs and he doesn't really trust or like anyone except me in this school. Of course, he likes Jass, Jane, and Damon but not enough to be friends.

So, I didn't object him gracing me with his company. In fact, I really enjoy it.

Jane and Damon sensed my avoidance and eventually, they joined me.

They actually didn't care to ditch the others because they hate them for what they did to me except for Jasmine and Ella who both would like to sit with their lovers.

Yes, Ella isn't dating Ben yet but it's obvious that they both are head over heels for each other but Ella doesn't want her heart to be broken by the bad boy as his reputation with girls speaks for him, so she is kinda getting it slow to know about him more. How I knew about all of that? Well, Ella has been so close to Jass, Jane and me she is the purest girl ever with her beautiful smile that everyone fell in love with her as soon as they saw that gorgeous smile of hers.

As for Jass being the kindest caring girl she is, she kept asking me why I stopped eating at the school's cafeteria but I didn't want to tell her that I am avoiding someone or I don't like them and that I am fed up from their presence because I know how much that will crush her and she will choose me over them so I made up excuses.

She actually almost came after me to the restaurant and got behind me on the motorcycle by force but I assured her that its no need because I really don't want to tear her apart from Adrian after she finally is happy and to be honest he is treating her very well. So, I convinced her to just come and spend as many days as she wishes at mines, I mean its basically her house as well, she has been almost spending every day at ours that the guest room is now her actual room that she always sleeps at whenever she stays over.

It was now lunch time and Damon, Jane and I are at the restaurant while Blake was absent today because he didn't feel good.

"It really has been a while since we spent time together just the three of us," Jane said smiling softly.

"Yeah you are right, school stuff and etc with its drama are really tiring," Damon confirmed.

"But I still miss our life back in LA, it was really thrilling and we had so much power that people feared us but that was Boss last wish so.." I took a deep breath." However, I really miss those days."

"Yeah me too." Jane huffed and Damon nodded sadly.

Then a crazy idea hit me.

"What do you guys say we take part in street fights and racing with cars?" I suggested excited by my own idea and the thought of the thrilling life.

Damon and Jane exchanged looks then looked at me confused.

"Like those our gang used to organize?" Jane asked and I nodded.

"Heck yeah, I am in" Damon clapped his hands excitedly.

"Guys what the hell no!" Jane objected shaking her head.
"We don't want to draw attention than we already did and Boss said not to get involved in gang's stuff again!"

"Jane just think about it why not?" I talked smiling at the thought of the adrenaline rushing to me like before." We won't live on the money that Boss left for us like forever, at some point the money will end and we will need to find a job to support our needs so what's better than doing what we really like to do that is thrilling and pays a good money by the way other than some lame part-time job that won't give you enough for your shopping."

"And it's not related to any gang's stuff, we will just participate to earn money and have fun not work with the gang!" Damon backed me.

"Exactly!" I nodded." Come on Jane you know you are dying to have part of the dangerous fun again!" I reached her arm nagging her to approve.

"Yes babe we will have so much fun like old times and it isn't against Boss last orders," Damon said hugging her closer to him.

"Fine! As long as it's not against Boss wish!" She finally gave in.

Damon and I cheered high five-ing each other.

Life will take a more thrilling turn now for sure!

₩₩₩

"Hey, Lindsey!" I greeted while entering principle Lindsey's office closing the door behind me.

"Hey, Mia!" She greeted back smiling warmly." how is school going with you? I may be a gang leader out of the school walls but I am still a principle so I hope you are doing well!"

"Yeah I am doing okay, don't worry." I nodded.

"I am glad to hear that!" She spoke."so what's the sudden visit for if you are doing okay?"

"Uhm.. actually I didn't come here for any related school stuff," I informed her and she lifted her brows confused.

"Okay, what then?" She asked.

"Well Damon, Jane and I want to take part in some street fights or racings so.." I trailed off kinda afraid of her response.

However, she seems she caught on ." And you want me to inform you about the gatherings and other stuff as I am a gang leader and my gang organises those things." She stated while I nodded."Well, I guess it will be ok as you were really important to Boss and what's important to him is important to me as well but..."

And here is the but that I have been waiting for..

"Do you think that this will be safe for you? I know it won't go against Boss wish but somehow you will grab attention because I know how Boss' men. they are hella of fighters and they never lose, so are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, we are certain of that." I nodded with determination." we know the consequences and we are able to fight back if anything happened, that's how Boss taught us after all."

"I know that for sure and I would never doubt you." She said smiling, seeming to have so much faith in us." However, if that's about money I will be more than happy to help you."

"No no don't worry we have more than enough for now." I assured her waving my hands."It's mostly for having a more thrilling life and enjoying what we loved and used to do. Yes, we thought about the money and it won't harm to save some money before what Boss left us ends. But the main reason we are doing this is that we really want to."

She nodded in understanding. "Okay if that's what you really want so, I will send you the details and I will make sure that some of my men will look after you and keep your identity as a secret."

"There is no need for that!" I said shaking my head.

I mean its kind of her to offer that and that she is still loyal to Boss, but we just don't want to be a burden on anyone.

"There is no arguing in that discussion. I already made up my mind." She informed giving me a pointed look.

"Thanks for your help Lindsey." I said while making my way towards the door." It really means a lot to us with you having our backs."

"It's all good Mia. I consider you as my children as well. And you mean a lot to my family. Also, you had Ben's back at the attack even when he was acting like a dick to you in the past so you really proved your worthiness and braveness."

"Thanks, Lindsey but I just did what I had to do." I shrugged.

"You sure did." She said giving me a cheeky smile." now head to your class."

I nodded and turned around to open the door to get out of the office.

As soon as I opened it an ocean blue eyes that I have been avoiding captured mines.

He looked as he was just going to knock on the door when I just opened it.

We stayed lost in each other's eyes not knowing what to do next.

I certainly didn't expect to see him right now.

And Lindsey is there..

I have been avoiding him for a week or so now.

What should I do?

Should I say something as Lindsey is here or just continue ignoring him and pass past him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 29
I left behind the scared girl I was. I didn't want to be her anymore, and standing up to those who bully is what I should have done from the beginnin...
7.6K 660 113
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵" - @_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨_𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥�...
15K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
331K 8.3K 36
Inside of school she's a shy, weak, innocent nobody. Outside of school she's a queen. When she's not at school, say one wrong thing to her, she'll ri...