The Black Cat and The Wolf (C...

SpaceKidAesthetic által

Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues... Több

SNEAK PEAK
Chapter One ✓
Chapter Two ✓
Chapter Three ✓
Chapter Four ✓
Chapter Five ✓
Chapter Six ✓
Chapter Seven ✓
Chapter Eight ✓
Chapter Nine ✓
Chapter Ten ✓
Chapter Eleven ✓
Chapter Twelve ✓
Chapter Thirteen ✔
Chapter Fourteen ✓
Chapter Fifteen ✓
Chapter Seventeen ✓
Chapter Eighteen ✓
One Shot: Hanahaki Disease
GUESS WHAT

Chapter Sixteen* ✓ *Edited and More Added*

5K 133 89
SpaceKidAesthetic által

Hi. I have to force myself through my own embarrassment to write this. It's only taken sixteen chapters to figure "hey I should write this sometime" cause it's either this chapter or a one-shot thing of Bakugou/Midoriya/Kirishima/Todoroki/Male Reader because I will die with them. If one of those boys punched me, I'd thank them. Especially is Shinsou Hitoshi punched me, I'd fucking thank him.

I'm using 3rd pov for this shit because fuck saying 'you' all the time

I actually predicted in the "Sneak Peak" that I would post some sort of smut around ten-fifteen chapters. Fifteen chapters later, finally at chapter sixteen, here's some smut. You deserve it.

I'm spoiling y'all here. So, be ready and help yourself. And don't read this in a public place.

I'M FUCKING WHEEZING AS I WRITE THIS BECAUSE HOW DO I DO THIS

WHAT IS SEX

HOW DOES THE SEX WORK

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I've officially stopped caring, I just wanna get this done and over with. It's at the point where nothing is bothering me at the moment.

Edit: So, the smut was finished by @XO_Lisabeth and all I did was edit it (a lot, sorry) and add more if it was needed. So, thank you so much for the ending I couldn't come up with myself! 

~~~~

Adrien's hands hooked under Y/n's thighs, forcefully dragging you over his own legs for a more comfortable position, and so he didn't have to be leaning over on his hand to reach you. Besides, his hand was cramping, he wanted Y/n closer, to feel the boy against him and know he wasn't going anywhere. Adrien needed to know Y/n wasn't leaving. His hands grasped Y/n's thighs tightly, leaving pinkish imprints when he finally moved, seeking for more exposed flesh to grab onto, rushing under the smaller boy's shirt and tugging it up. Y/n whined softly when Adrien had pulled his lips away, working to quickly rid Y/n of the cloth before leaning back in, one hand tracing small designs on his back while the other gripped the back of Y/n's head tightly, pressing him closer, harder.

Y/n had pulled back this time, reluctantly, greedily gasping for air as Adrien moved down to Y/n's neck, working to resurface the multiple dark marks he had left the last time. He could feel every hum and moan that Y/n tried to hide, spending more time kissing around Y/n's Adam's apple than anywhere else.

"Mmm, what happened to no feelings attached?" Y/n muttered, hands tugging at Adrien's locks so he could look at him.

Adrien tucked his head under Y/n's chin, tracing the bone with his tongue until he got to the boy's ear, nibbling at the lobe. "That was last time, screw no feelings anymore," he replied. His hands slid down Y/n's back, grabbing onto his ass and pulling him closer.

Y/n didn't reply, tilting his head to the side, softly rolling his hips as if testing the waters. A low rumble of a moan hardly left his lips while Adrien hummed and vigorously rolling Y/n's hip again, biting as much skin as he could.

It was wrong. This was wrong. Adrien shouldn't be doing this; he should be consoling Y/n, not fucking him. But his body refused to follow his mind and continued to pull Y/n closer, littering hickeys all over the boy's chest. His hands wandered up and down Y/n's back, dragging his blunt nails down here and there, drinking in every moan that left the ravenette. Y/n grabbed Adrien's hair, pulling his head back and capturing his lips again, both fighting for the dominance they both knew was going to Adrien anyway.

Y/n's knees pressed into the bed on either side of Adrien's legs, pushing him up just a bit more. Adrien grabbed the boy's hips, pulling him back down, groaning as Y/n rocked against Adrien's clothed erection. The blonde squeezed his hips tighter, holding him down, rocking the smaller boy against his hips. Y/n's head fell onto Adrien's shoulder, biting the skin to repress his moans.

"Now's a really good time to stop me if you don't want to continue," Adrien muttered, licking Y/n's neck softly.

Y/n's jaw slackened on Adrien's shoulder pulling away to examine his work. The mark was bright red and bleeding. Good. "Why the hell would I want to do that?" He mused, humming and he pushed Adrien onto his back, rocking his hips a bit more.

He stood up and got off the bed.

Y/n fucking stood up and got off Adrien and the bed altogether.

Adrien stared after the smaller boy--who was also baring a rock solid hard-on-- as he walked towards the couch and plopped down, curling his legs up to hide his erection. "What the fuck." Fell from the blonde's lips.

The ravenette perked up and barely turned his head towards Adrien. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you need something?"

Adrien didn't answer, his green orbs following Y/n's hand down his legs and between them, slipping out of the constricting materials. Left in only a shirt, Y/n lied sideways on the couch, out of Adrien's view, and stuck two fingers in his mouth, the other hand making itself busy with his cock, only to stop and rest at his side.

He pressed his face into the couch, muffling his moans and slipping one finger through the tight ring of muscles. He bit down on the white leather at the feeling, stilling himself to get used to it.

The blonde boy pulled himself from the bed, striding towards the couch in slight pain from the tight jeans. They only tightened impossibly more when Y/n finally came into his field of vision. He stood near the armrest, eyes trained on the boy's hand stretching himself out. He only looked away when Y/n let a breathy laugh leave him, staring at Adrien from the corner of his eye.

"Are you just going to stand there or get over here?" He reached out with his unoccupied hand, turning to bite his bicep as he added a second finger. He lazily dragged them in and out, meeting Adrien's eyes as he rounded the couch the stand in front of Y/n.

The second he was within reach, Y/n grabbed his belt and dragged him closer, working as fast as he could with one hand to take it off. Adrien gasped, laughed, and steadied himself with one hand winding in Y/n's hair. "Eager much?" He teased.

Y/n stopped trying to undo his pants, instead going to grasp Adrien's cock through his jeans tightly. The victim groaned in pain, tightening his grip on Y/n's hair. "Shut up," Y/n growled, resuming his work to take off the barrier.

He had barely stilled his own fingers, no longer moving them much besides wiggling them slowly or scissoring himself. He finally removed the barrier, hardly taking a breath as he swallowed down half of his cock. Adrien gasped, having to grab the back of the couch to keep from falling. Out of the other two, three times they've fucked, Y/n never did this. But fuck, was he good at it.

"Sl-slow down!" Adrien choked, moaning.

He tightened his grip around Y/n's hair, pulling him back. Y/n gasped, coughing and Adrien almost whined at the loss. He didn't say anything, instead opting for staring up at the blonde for reasoning. He dragged his fingers from Y/n's hair slowly, moving them to cup is cheeks, wiping away the spit that smeared along his lips. Y/n opened his mouth, taking in his thumb, lightly sucking on it. He retracted his other hand from his ass, wincing.

A soft smile dotted Adrien's face. He pulled his hand from Y/n, motioning for the boy to stand. Y/n did so without hesitation, leaning on Adrien's shoulder when he did. Adrien cupped Y/n's face, resting their foreheads together. "Safe word?"

"Cat," Y/n muttered, snickering at the choice, "or wolf."

Adrien nodded. "Good. Now, will you do everything I tell you?"

Y/n only answered with a soft kiss. "Of course I will."

"Good. Now, on the bed, on your hands and knees."

As Y/n complied with Adrien's order, he felt a sudden lick up the side of his neck. Y/n shivered, gasped at the sudden contact, and ground on Adrien's hard erection. He tried his best to stifle a groan as Adrien's hand left a bright red imprint on his left cheek.

"Don't you dare muffle those moans," he muttered.

He teased and pulled at Y/n's perked buds, eliciting more muffled and bit-back groans. Y/n bent his head down and bit on his wrist, not wanting to give Adrien the satisfaction of hearing his moans. Adrien needed to earn them if he wanted to hear the ravenette. Y/n knew almost exactly what buttons to push to rile the dominant even more.

The green-eyed boy caught on to what Y/n was attempting to do, attacking Y/n's neck even more than he had been. Sucking and biting on Y/n's sweet-spot, he drew blood and smirked as low moans erupted from the H/C-haired boy, still muffled by his wrist. Annoyed, Adrien grasped Y/n's hair tightly and yanked him up, earning himself a gasp and moans.

Fuck being a slight masochist. Y/n's eyes trailed to the side, hoping Adrien didn't hear him. Just his luck though, Adrien did and tightened his grip even more.

"You like that?" Adrien nipped at Y/n's earlobe. "You like when I pull your hair?"

Where was this dominance the last two times they did anything? Y/n huffed, arching his back to get his head closer to Adrien's and hopefully loosen the grip on his hair. The latter failed but Adrien did move his head closer to capture Y/n's lips in a rough kiss full of tongue and teeth.

Adrien's unoccupied arm pressed flat against Y/n's chest, hoisting him up and onto Adrien's lap. The blonde groaned at the pressure against his cock but held back, moving the hand that was in Y/n's hair to his chin to keep his head tilted towards him. The unoccupied hand began trailing down Y/n's body, skipping past the boy's straining cock and under his thigh, spreading his legs more.

"Lube?" Y/n muttered, pulling back, panting.

Adrien dropped his head onto Y/n's shoulders and pointed towards his nightstand. "I took it out when you moved but didn't grab it," he admitted, dropping his arms so Y/n could move and grab it. He gave a sheepish smile when the boy came back, facing him, and set the lube in Adrien's hands.

Y/n lied on his back, spreading his legs as wide as he could physically could without straining himself, and winked at Adrien. Lathering his fingers in the clear, slippery substance, Adrien prodded at Y/n barely stretched hole, letting a finger lazily slip in, drinking in every soft moan that left his lover.

"I'm not some glass pottery you can break," Y/n growled. He pressed his hips down, trying to slip Adrien's finger further, although to no avail as the boy just pulled back. "Get on with it."

Adrien only continued to lazily drag his finger in and out. "You gotta tell me what you want or else I won't know what to do." He propped his chin upon his other hand, lying on his stomach.

Y/n growled. "You want me to beg." 

Adrien shrugged. "Precisely. Or I could leave and get myself off."

"Iwantyoutofuckme," Y/n murmured fast, turning to hide his face in his arm.

"What was that?" Adrien teased, moving to lick a stripe up the underside of Y/n's cock.

A string of pre-cum connected the head of it to the boy's midsection.

Y/n gripped the sheets tightly and bit his bicep. "I want you to fuck me!"

"With what?" Adrien littered soft kisses along Y/n's thighs.

Throwing his pride away, Y/n repeated, "I want you to fuck me with your cock. I want you inside of me."

Adrien smiled. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" He sat up and grabbed a condom off the nightstand.

The blonde rolled the condom on with one hand, pulling Y/n up by the nape of his neck with the other, kissing him. Whilst Y/n was distracted, Adrien lined himself up and pushed past the tight ring of muscle. Both participants gasped, Y/n more so out of pain than pleasure. Adrien continued to slowly press himself in until he bottomed out, giving Y/n enough time to get used to his size.

"So fucking tight," Adrien breathed, letting Y/n lie on his back while he held himself up with shaking arms.

Y/n replied with a whine, testing the waters by rolling his hips. A shock of pleasure ran up his spine, settling in his core. Adrien restrained from snapping his hip forward.

Giving it a few more moments, Y/n finally relaxed a bit more, wrapping his legs around Adrien's waist, inching his hip a little higher.

Taking the okay, Adrien slowly pulled out and snapped his hips back. Y/n cried out in bliss, throwing his head back into the pillow. Adrien moved one hand to grab Y/n waist with enough force to bruise him and picked up a rhythm.

"F-Fuck, faster please!" Y/n moaned. Complying, Adrien said nothing in reply.

The blond-headed boy moved his hand from Y/n's hip to his cock, pumping it in time with his thrusts. The smaller boy's eyes rolled back into his head, grasping the sheets and pillows tightly. At one point, he moved his hand to his hair and pulled at it.

"Choke me," Y/n demanded, pulling harder at his black locks.

Adrien slowed, almost to a stop. "What?"

Y/n huffed and grabbed the hand beside his head, wrapping the slim digits around his neck and slowly adding some pressure before setting his hands back where they were before. "Choke. Me."

"Kinky," Adrien laughed. He tightened his grip slightly, watching for any signs of uncomfort from the smaller boy, and picked up his previous pace.

Y/n could just barely gasp as Adrien leaned his weight onto his neck, pulling a few strands of hair out as he tightened his grip. Adrien swiped his thumb over Y/n's slit, lightly pressing down on it, twisting his wrist and quickening his pace.

Broken gasps and moans fell from Y/n's open mouth. He was hardly able to get out some words, his back arching as he came over Adrien's hand and both their chests. Adrien loosened his hand around the boy's throat and grasped his hips, quickening his pace to catch up to his own orgasm.

After a few more thrusts, Adrien came deep within Y/n, the younger's name leaving his lips. His arms shook as he pulled out of Y/n, took off and tied the condom, threw it away, and lied beside the panting on-the-brink-of-unconsiousness boy. Heavy breathing was the only thing heard and once the pair calmed down, Adrien broke the silence.

"You alright?" He asked, "I didn't hurt you, right?"

"Only my pride," Y/n snorted, shifting to curl up onto Adrien's chest. He slightly cringed at the feeling of cold cum dripping from his ass but didn't bother with it.

Adrien took notice of the cringe and stood up to grab a wet washcloth, wiping him down. "Sorry about that."

Y/n only hummed in acknowledgment, letting the warm cloth soothe him. Adrien finished and threw it in the direction of the bathroom, sinking back into the bed and gathering Y/n in his arms. Y/n frowned as he drifted off.

He never meant to get this close to anyone.

~~~~~~~

I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT, I'M SORRY BUT HERE'S ALL I COULD DO.

I don't know how to write sex

At all

Like

How

Help

Please

I got so far, tho. Only so far.

So, short story time

I looked up 'how to write smut' and this thing on ArchiveOfOurOwn showed up so, of course, I went to read it and on #8 when it was talking about genitals and who had what and shit.

Fucking boys

"Peen peen"

I couldn't stop laughing for so long and I couldn't look at my computer without dying. I couldn't fucking breath.

So, naturally, I scrolled down, skimmed the rest, and left the site.

A few days later I went back

Reread that same thing

and the same response surfaced

I COULDN'T EVEN WRITE IT HERE WITHOUT LAUGHING.

I FUCKING CAN'T

"peen peen"

Jeezuzfuck that's gonna be the death of me

Alright, I'm done. I'll start working on the next chapter. Sorry again for the half-smut. I just can't write it. 

Edit: I still don't know how to write smut.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.2K 74 13
Ok! So this story will not be following the guidelines of the Miraculous Ladybug series! You an Chat Noir/Adrien will be in your own little world. Do...
189K 4.6K 68
COMPLETED Female pronouns, but change them if you wish. Also I am biologically female, have straight greasy hair, so it doesn't keep curls or braids...
32.7K 1K 29
Cat Noir smiles. "Purr-haps we should go for ice cream after this." Instead of giggling like I usually do, I tightly wrap my arms around his shoulder...
7.2K 208 10
Adrien is a young model and hero. He has feelings for both of his friends Luka and Marinette. but Sadly for the young kitten both of them are already...