Love Scenario | Chaelisa & Je...

By Adeptarmy11

High school fic, where the rich heiress with everything, finds herself wanting to get closer to the girl who... More

Ch 1. Impressions.
Ch 2. Lets be friends.
Ch 3. She Totally Likes You.
Ch 4. We're Friends now.
Ch 5. Money and Happiness.
Ch 6. I want to Kiss you.
Ch 7. Kiss Me Like its a Lie.
Ch 8. We're Different.
Ch 9. You're Beautiful.
Ch 10. Phone Calls.
Ch 11. Girl in Luv.
Ch 12. I Care About You.
Ch 13. Give it A Chance.
Ch 14. Lisa Oppa.
Ch 15. Artificial Love.
Ch 16. First Dates.
Ch 17. Hearteu.
Ch 18. YG vs SM.
Ch 19. Meeting Again.
Ch 20. Taking a Gamble.
Ch 21. Falling Apart & For You.
Ch 22. It Hasn't Even Started.
Ch 23. Phone Calls.
Ch 24. Long Distance.
Ch 25. Australia.
Ch 26. Love Scenario.
Ch 27. Personal Protection.
Ch 28. You Have to Tell Her.
Ch 29. We Need to Talk.
Ch 30. My Ride or Die.
Ch 31. Senior Traditions.
Ch 32. Rejections.
Ch 33. Angels.
Ch 34. Dealing With Trouble.
Ch 36. Me and You.
Ch 37. New Places.
Ch 38. Old & New Friends.
Ch 39. Love You Forever.
Ch 40. You Are My Everything.
The Rest of Our Lives. (Epilouge)

Ch 35. Summer Love.

7.4K 291 140
By Adeptarmy11

"What can I do for you?"

"Hey, I have something for you, are you still coming?" Lisa asks as she speaks on the phone.

"What is it?" Yixing asks.

"Your money."

"I don't need it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't have to pay me Lisa. Consider it a favour."

"What's the catch?"

"There is no catch. Jungkook has been taken care of."

"You didn't kill him, did you?"

"Of course not."

Lisa sighs, "Are you sure about this?"

"Look Manoban. I'm a man of business, let's not forget that. But I'm also telling you that you don't have to pay me, and I mean it. I had fun teaching that fool a lesson. So don't worry about it."

"Okay. Then I guess, Thanks."

"Anytime."

"Bye Yixing." Lisa says calling him by his first name. It's a small gesture but he catches it.

"Bye Lisa."

Lisa hangs up the phone before heading down to the Lake where everyone else is. 

"So are you dating or not?!" Joy shouts.

"None of your business!" Sana sticks her tongue out. "How come you're not dating anyone huh?!"

"Commitment issues." Yeri says.

"You both have commitment issues. I've caught you two sleeping together on numerous occasions!" Wendy laughs.

"Name one time!"

"Uh last night in the upstairs bathroom." Wendy accuses.

"I knew it!" Jennie claps. "I fucking knew it! I told you I heard moaning Jisoo!"

"That's just one time." Yeri says.

"At least we don't fuck in the showers after soccer practice!" Joy says.

"Who does?" Lisa asks.

"Jennie and Jisoo!"

"No we do not!" Jennie objects.

"I swear it was you two!"

"It wasn't!" Jisoo shakes her head.

"Whatever. It was definitely some one on this team." Joy says, sitting back down in her lawn chair.

"Why are you guys sitting out in the hot sun, why aren't you swimming?" Lisa asks leaning on the back of Chaeyoung's chair.

"We're catching Vitamin D." Jihyo says.

"Plus the water is cold." Jisoo pouts.

Jennie looks at Lisa with a mischievous glint in her eye and Lisa nods.

Lisa counts to three in her head before picking Rosé up and tossing her over her shoulder.

"LISA!! YAH LALISA PUT ME DOWN!"

"AHHH JENNIE STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"

Jennie and Lisa run towards the dock with Jisoo and Rosé in their arms.

Jisoo smacks Jennie's ass in attempt to make her stop.

"OW! Jisoo yah!" Jennie laughs.

"PLUG YOUR NOSE ROSIE!" Lisa shouts over her shoulder.

Rosé closes her eyes and plugs her nose before Lisa jumps off the dock and they're submerged in cool water.

"AHHHHH!" Jisoo screams before they're plunging in after Lisa and Rosé.

They emerge from the water to see the girls laughing at them.

"You're such an ass!" Rosé laughs splashing water in Lisa's face.

"My tits are frozen!" Jisoo says hugging Jennie tightly in attempt to warm up.

"Nipples as hard as diamonds!" Joy says. Yeri shoves her off the dock sending her into the water.

They burst into hysterics and Joy bursts out of the water.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

"You love me," Yeri shrugs.

"That's What you get for having such a dirty mouth." Irene laughs.

•••

"Should we invite some guys over?" Seulgi asks.

"Why the fuck would we do that?" Jennie mumbles through a mouth full of chips.

"Babe, don't talk with your mouth full." Jisoo scolds.

"Sorry," Jennie mumbles.

"Whipped." Lisa teases.

"Shut up."

"Why would we want to invite guys over when it's a freaking gay event up in here." Sana says.

"That's true. I'm pretty sure more than half of the girls here are sleeping with each other." Chaeyoung says.

"It's your lake house, Lisa, your call." Mina says.

"I have a girlfriend, I don't care about you people, invite whoever you want." Lisa says putting her arm around Rosé.

"Well I'm making food, so if you're gonna invite them do it now." Irene says.

"It'll be fun." Seulgi shrugs. She grabs her phone and calls her friends.

•••

Lisa was laying on the dock of her boat with Jennie by her side. She sat up and rested back on her arms as she checked Rosé out.

Her legs looked particularly long, and tan. Her thighs like honey, so thick and so sweet. Her body fit perfectly into what was left of those blue jeans, and she only wore a bikini as a top to keep cool from the hot sun.

"Ew Gross you're drooling all over." Jennie says.

Lisa just lowers her shades further  to get a better view. She could stare at Rosé all day.

It seems as though Rosé notices her stares cause she catches Lisa's eye and gives her a smile.

"Hey guys," Jisoo says coming to lay next to them.

"Hey baby," Jennie smiles.

Lisa was too busy eye fucking Rosé to notice.

"What's up with her?" Jisoo giggles.

"She has a major boner for Rosé." Jennie says.

Lisa slaps her arm distractedly.

"Ow!" Jennie shouts. "Asshole." She mutters.

"Oh she is fine..." Lisa whispers to herself.

"Why don't you just go over there?" Jisoo says.

Lisa pushes herself up, with a nod. "I'm going."

"Wipe the drool off first!" Jennie teases making Jisoo laugh and Lisa flips her off.

She snakes her arms around Rose's slim waist and kisses a warm shoulder.

"Hi, I was wondering how long it would take you to come here." She giggles.

"You were giving me sex eyes." Lisa whispers into her ear.

"I was not," Rosé laughs.

"Are you sure? Because this boat totally has a bedroom." Lisa smirks.

"Maybe later." Rosé smiles giving her a kiss, turning back to the conversation.

"I'll hold you to that." Lisa smiles.

•••

"Who wants one?!" Lisa calls

"Me!" Joy shouts, making her way over to where Lisa was mixing drinks. "Give me something good Manoban."

"Nothing I do is Mediocre Joy." Lisa smiles.

Joy chuckles and waits for her to finish making her drink.

"So are you really dating Yeri?" Lisa asks.

"Nope. We just have an FWB relationship right now." Joy shakes her head, staring at Yerim across the boat.

"FWB?" Lisa questions.

"Friends with Benefits."

"Ah, I see." Lisa nods. "Why? I mean you both clearly like each other."

"What makes you say that?"

"You look like you wanna rip Kai's face off right now." Lisa chuckles.

Their eyes fall to Yeri, who is talking with Kai on the other end of the boat.

Joy sighs and Lisa hands her her drink. "I don't know Lisa. Feelings are complicated."

"Trust me buddy I know." Lisa says. "You think Rosé just fell in love with me like that? She hated me for like three years."

"No way. That girl is head over heels for you."

"It wasn't like that at first. She wanted nothing to do with me the first time I spoke to her."

"Huh, would've never guessed."

"You should take a chance Joy. You were teasing Sana for not going after Tzuyu but here you are doing the same thing."

"Fine, I guess I'll talk to her about it." Joy sighs.

"Good. Now go claim your girl before Kai does." She urges.

"You May want to check on yours. Chanyeol was checking her out earlier." Joy says.

"I'll throw that giant off my boat." Lisa says before going to find Rosé.

Sure enough she found her talking to Chanyeol. The tall boy was smiling shyly as he listened to Rosé talk. Jennie, Jisoo, and Suho were with them so she wasn't too worried.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung!" Lisa calls.

Rosé turns her head to her with a smile, and Lisa motions her over.

"What's up babe?" Rosé asks.

"You have a very important appointment to attend." Lisa says taking her hand and leading her down to the cabin.

"Appointment?" Rosé asks.

Lisa closes the door to the bedroom and presses Rosé against it.

"Oh that appointment..." Rosé smiles.

"Yes. That appointment." Lisa smirks before connecting their lips in a heated kiss.

•••

By the evening, the boat was docked and they were all sitting around the fire.

The temp was cooling over as the sun started to make its way down. They had a fire going, and quiet music was playing covered by the sound of their laughter.

The only ones who weren't there were Jennie and Jisoo. They had gone into town for a date night and would be returning later on.

Rosé was sitting on Lisa's lap, wearing one of Lisa's hoodies in attempt to keep warm. It was a bit big, which made Lisa love it even more on her.

Her eyes had a glint of light in them as she watched Rosé laugh at whatever Joy had said.

She smiles and places a kiss on the chubby cheek she loved dearly. Rosé turned her head with a grin and returned it.

"What was that for?" Rosé asks.

"I just love you," Lisa shrugs. Her hand slips under Rosé's hoodie to run up smooth skin.

"I love you too." Rosé smiles, leaning back into her and putting an arm over Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa pulls her by the waist closer. Enjoying the feel of Rosé in her arms.

"Do you think the whole summer can be like this?" Rosé asks her.

"I can make it happen if you want me to." Lisa whispers making Rosé giggle.

"No, it's okay. This is nice though." Rosé smiles.

"You'll be busy travelling the world this summer baby." Lisa says. "With work and everything."

"It'll be different." Rosé says thoughtfully.

"Plus we can't forget all the things on my list." Lisa smiles.

"Right. Your list." Rosé chuckles. "How many things are crossed off of it now?"

"Well the boat thing was one," She smirks making Rosé slap her arm with a giggle.

"I knew it."

"Hmm I still have one particular one I want to do when we get home." Lisa says.

"And what's that?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Lisa smiles.

"It's not gonna be mega fancy is it?"

"Nope. Quite the opposite actually." Lisa smiles.

"I look forward to it."

"Me too." Lisa says giving her a short kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt Married couple, but we would like to ask if you have a song request." Joy says. "You're next to choose."

Lisa pats Rosé's leg before standing up. "Give me that thing."

Joy hands her the MP3, and Lisa scrolls through the songs. She smiles as she chooses one.

"Okay, I'm gonna play the song on one condition." Lisa says.

"And what's that?" Tzuyu asks.

"Everyone needs to pick a partner and Dance." Lisa smiles.

Some of them groan, others laugh, but they all stand up none the less, offering their hands.

Lisa presses play with a smile before going over to Rosé and offering her hand. Rosé takes it with a smile.

Cotton wood fallen like snow in July
Sunset, riverside, four wheel drive
And a tail light, circle

"Oh god what a throw back." Joy says while dancing with Yeri.

Roll down the windows, turn it on up
Pour a little crown in her Dixie cup
Get the party, started

"It's a good song," Lisa laughs, swaying with Rosé.

The sun had set and the tea lights had automatically turned on, hanging in the trees around them.

The fire cracked, accompanying the soft strums of the guitar.

Rosé was looking at her with a small smile on her face, the tea lights reflecting in her light brown orbs as if they had tiny sparkles in them.

Lisa kisses the tip of her nose making it scrunch up, adorably. She's pretty sure her heart skipped a beat at the action.

"Aish you're going to be the death of me Park Chaeyoung." Lisa sighs with a happy smile.

"I don't want you to die," Rosé pouts.

"Don't do that." Lisa says. "It makes my heart hurt."

"Your heart hurts?"

"My heart can't take your pout. It aches." She says seriously.

"Lalisa..." Rosé blushes hiding her face in Lisa's neck.

Lisa smiles and leans her head on Rosé's.

"You're too cute Rosie. Sometimes I just wanna lay in bed and hug you to the end of time. I just wanna protect you from everything evil in the world."

"You can't do that. Getting hurt makes us stronger." Rosé whispers.

"You make me strong." Lisa says. "I'm sorry if I say I need you. But I don't care I'm not scared of love. Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker." (Lol spot those song lyrics)

Rosé just closes her eyes and presses her lips to the nape of Lisa's neck. Hoping Lisa knows that she feels the same way.

•••

"Ice Cream Jennie! Please please please can we get one?" Jisoo begs, tugging on Jennie's arm.

"You've been eating all night babe, you'll get sick." Jennie says.

"No babe! I promise this is the last thing, please." Jisoo pouts.

Jennie sighs, knowing there was no possible way for her to resist Jisoo's jutted heart shaped lips.

"Fine. But this is the last thing Jisoo." Jennie says pointedly.

"Yes. The last one." Jisoo nods before pulling Jennie towards the ice cream cart.

They were supposed to be walking around the city at night for their date, but it turns out their was some sort of festival going on Downtown. So they decided to roam.

There were many food concessions and Jisoo had been all over them all night, taking Jennie with her.

Their hands were tightly clasped as Jisoo ordered them two cones. Once they received their ice creams they paid and walked further down the streets.

A lot of people were out enjoying the festival, crowing the sidewalks and roads.

They didn't mind. There was lots of enjoyable music, bands playing live, pretty lights and the shouts of conveners.

The city was alive.

It was reflected in the eyes Jennie loved to admire. The light chocolate brown full of awe as she looked up the building around her.

Jennie could only watch her. Because out of all of the things trying to get her attention in this city, she could only see Jisoo.

Jisoo had her attention, and were forever have it. She just wanted to take out her camera and capture every single moment.

"Jendeuk, Your Ice cream will melt if you don't eat it." Jisoo giggles.

"Oh right," Jennie says looking at the dripping cone. She almost forgot it existed.

Jisoo laughs as Jennie slurps up her cone, trying to salvage the dripping ice cream. She gets a bit on her nose making Jisoo laugh harder.

"Jennie wait," Jisoo smiles while stopping them to the side. "You have Ice cream on your nose."

She brings her napkin up to wipe it, but changes her mind last minute and kisses it away instead.

Jennie scrunches her nose at the ticklish feeling, with a smile on her face.

"You have some on your face too." Jennie says.

"Where?" Jisoo asks, self consciously covering her face with a hand.

"Right here." Jennie smiles, kissing her on the lips.

Jisoo blushes when she pulls away and smiles shyly. She takes Jennie's hand back in hers.

"Come on, I still wanna see the street performers." Jisoo says.

As they're walking through the crowded sidewalks someone accidentally bumps into Jisoo's arm making her drop her cone.

"Oh no..." Jisoo pouts looking down at it.

Jennie frowns, seeing it splattered on the sidewalk.

"Come Jisoo. I'll buy you another one." She says, pulling Jisoo's hand.

A small smile creeps onto Jisoo's lips. "Babe, you don't have to do that it's okay."

"Do you want mine?" Jennie offers.

Jisoo shakes her head before letting go of Jennie's hand and hugging her from the back tightly.

"Oh," Jennie giggles surprised.

The older girl rests her head in between strong shoulder blades, a soft smile on her face. She could hear the thump of Jennie's heart this way, even over the sounds of the festival.

"Your heart is beating really fast." Jisoo whispers.

"I know." Jennie says. "It does that when I'm with you..."

Jisoo lets go of her and Jennie turns to face her.

"Should we head back now?" Jennie asks with a smile.

Jisoo nods with a smile of her own, before taking Jennie's hand and making their way back to the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 22.2K 40
A cliché love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
1.2M 26.2K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
71.3K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
1.1M 33.9K 48
LISA G!P Lisa falls in love with a poor girl from the village named Jennie Kim. [COMPLETED]