She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 45

84.6K 3.1K 180
By HephziLolami

Kindly click on the ⭐ button below your screen to show your supports. Also comment your thoughts, I love reading them. ❤

Kara’s POV

*

        “I’m not exactly sure that’s a good thing...”

I nibbled on my lower lip, avoiding his intense and pleading gaze on me. Argh, I really needed to learn how to say no.

“Come on Kara, please.”

“Uh...” I heaved a low sigh. “I’m not so sure about this and...I have plans with my boyfriend.”

His face fell. “Oh. Well, you can, you know, bring him along.”

I eyed him suspiciously but finally conceded, nodding. I mean, what could go wrong with us going out this night? I and Stephano had no plans whatsoever and tomorrow was boxing day; which meant another holiday.

After we got home, Stephano had immediately excused himself and went to his room to attend to some business. It would be good for him to relax somewhere this evening, after all this was a festive season.

“Fine.”

Diego beamed with giddiness. “Thank you Kara. Oh gosh, thank you, you’re the best! I love you baby gir-”

“Woah,” my heart hammered against my ribcage as he uttered the confession. The exclamation had in fact, slipped past my lips without me even thinking. What was that about?

I opened my mouth to correct him but he continued. “Oh, erm, I meant you’re awesome. I’ll talk to you later honey. Bye!” He ended the video call. Did he just call me honey?  He called me freakin honey!

A frown slipped onto my face as I got a hunch not to let his use of endearment slip by. Still pondering over it, I hurried to my room and told myself to calm down and not freak out. Now I was slowly beginning to regret picking his video call.

It made things even harder when we were on a video call because I could never say no to those puppy dog grey eyes of his when he wanted to coax me into doing something.

But our conversation just now...my heart flipped weirdly. Yes, Diego said he loved me and even called me honey but... he might have just done it because I finally agreed to see him today since it was his birthday.

Or maybe he missed me? I heaved a sigh.

I had to admit that I was not being the most awesome friend in the world right now. He needed me, and even agreed to have my boyfriend come with us just to see and spend some time with me. He must be trying really hard to conceal how much he misses me.

Apparently, he found the people he came here to meet at Italy, he now had a job at Stephano’s company and things were going fine with him. So, he wanted me and Adrian, along with Stephano of course, to come celebrate his little achievement with him. Still, there was this dull feeling at the pit of my belly that refused to leave. It just stayed there.

Maybe I should text Adrian and tell her what just transpired between me and Diego. She’ll surely know more about this since she knows more about boys than I’ll ever do.

Kara: ~ *Hey, something weird just happened, like, right now. Reply ASAP!*

I threw my phone on the bed and decided to urinate before laying back down. Getting out of bed itself was like torture because I didn’t feel like it. Adrian’s name flashed on my phone screen before I could even take a few steps towards my en-suite. I contemplated on urinating as soon as I could and decided to go for it but finally halted at the entrance.

Sighing, I went back to pick my phone and slid my thumb over the device.

“Hey-”

“What happened? Is hunky okay? Don’t tell me you guys had a fight or...argh, I can’t guess. Just spill!” She hissed.

“Well, hello to you too.” I did an irritated eye roll at her lack of patience, “So-”

“Oh no, don’t tell me. I’ll figure it out now!”

She giggled. I restrained myself from giggling at her honest stupidity. “It’s no-”

“You had sex?”

My cheek flushed crimson at her crude option. “W-what?” I sputtered, “No, and even if we did, I wouldn’t te-”

“Pshh, I’ll try again.”

“Adrian, maybe you-”

“Uhh. Okay, you’ve just been told that you have a rich family somewhere and they’ve come to take you and your mum from hunky?” She scoffed.

My left hand smacked against my temple. Ugh! Can you like, let me talk instead?!

I did an eye roll. “This was what I meant when I said, you read too many novels and then think nonsense all day. Where would you even get-”

“Not that one then. Ehh... Mimi and Andre are finally together?” She didn’t bother hiding the mischievousness that coated her tone this time around.

I shuddered at that tone. Was telling her about Mimi and Andre a good thing? Adrian was well known for trying to play the matchmaker and doing whatever she could in her power to make it work. Regardless!

I shook my head. “Adrian, it’s none of these options though I would have loved it to be the third one. Diego called.”

She was about to say something then stopped when my last words registered. “Pshh, what did he want?”

“Rude,” I scolded. “He wants us to hang out with him. You know today is his birthday.”

“Really?”

“Yes Adrie. I told you today was his birthday but didn’t think he would want to hang out with us.” My shoulders lifted heavily in a shrug.

“Well if you and hunkie are going, then I’m going too.” She still called Stephano hunkie. He would die of mortification if he ever found out about this.

“Why?”

“Uh, duh, bodyguard alert here.”

A giggle spilled off my lips. “Don’t you like, have a go out or something? Better still, go to some family or relationship celebration thingy.”

“No honey. I wouldn’t miss a chance of seeing hunkie get your virgin ass all flustered and taunt Diego about it.” ‘Honey’ I wondered. Now I remembered why I called her. I wanted to tell her about Diego and his constant use of endearments.

“You’re far away already... Hmm. Thinking about sucking Stefie’s lollipop again already?” Crimson flushed my cheeks and neck. I licked my lower lips, restraining a groan at the familiar feeling that coursed through me.

“M-mind your own d-damn business!” I whisper yelled though I was alone in my room, restraining the smile threatening to break onto my face. I was still pacing around the room, stalling. Why hadn’t I told her about Diego’s endearment? Ugh. Maybe there was no need to tell her. She didn’t have to know everything, also, she had never liked Diego so I knew Adrian would take it personal.

“I’ll tell you one last time you monkey, your business was mine before it became yours. Now I’ll be there in two hours, it’s better than answering my step-mom’s questions when she asks about my love life for the umpteenth time.” She huffed.

I sniggered.

“Can someone help me tell that woman I call a stepmother that I have no fuckin love life?” She groaned. Snorting, I adjusted on my feet into a more comfortable situation.

“Well, you do have a love life, if you consider Lucas.”

“That’s the thing Kara. I have a fuck life, a bang life, not a love life. Enough of my shit, I’m coming over so that pumpkin Diego doesn’t try shit. Y’all ain’t ditching me.” She cackled. I frowned at what she called Diego. He never flirted with her. Hell, he was always a complete gentleman around her.

What was her problem with him?

“Language lady! Why don’t you even like Diego anyway?” I scowled.

Then I realized I was on the verge of urinating on myself after being pressed for so long, so I dashed into the en-suite to deal with my business. I put the phone on speaker and did my business.

“-cause he’s a ship wrecker!”

“What?”

“Why can’t he mind his business and stop trying to wreck my damn ship?”

“What ship?’ I was sincerely confused.

“The Stephano and Kara ship, dummy.”

“Uhh...what?” My face contorted into a frown.

“You know, ship name. Like, Karano or Stera, or uhm, Karephano?” She sounded pretty serious, a hint of pride in her declaration. I could imagine her huge eyes as a part of me felt at ease with the nickname she had even given us.

“Aw...the nicknames are cute.” I gushed, turning crimson once again. So she had names for me and Stephano already.

“They’re not nicknames Kara. They’re ship names.” She informed. “Duh, you’re dumber than I thought.”

I ignored her jab at my lack of knowledge about ship-names. I washed my hands and dried them, grabbing my phone. Adrian heaved a loud sigh on the other end.

“Oh, I so ship you two together. He’s a guru while you’re just...you. Kara the simple girl and book nerd.” She snickered, “We’re in the twenties already but you still don’t know what a ship name is. Pathetic.”

“Come over. We’ll be waiting.” I muttered in irritation and ended the call. That girl was supposed to be my best friend. But what happened to correcting your best friend and gently explaining things they didn’t know to them? Well, life happened.

I left my room for Stephano’s office. Slowly, I raised my hand and connected my knuckles on the wooden frame.

“Come in.” His alluring voice called.

I made my way in and he looked up just in time to watch me shut the door.

“Kara?” His lips caressed my name. I shouldn’t like it this much but the truth was that I was obsessed with the way he called me. Like he was making love to my name. Ahh. You horny thing! I internally berated myself at my disgusting thoughts.

“Yes...” I avoided his eyes. My hands itched to open and pull him into an embrace but I stood my ground. “Er, do you have plans for this noon?”

I walked closer and rested on his table, then moved to his bookshelf and pretended to read the covers of some large books there before discovering the books had been turned upside-down. I rolled my eyes at my own pathetic attempts.

His eyebrows were furrowed as he watched me stand rooted in a spot.

“Why do you ask?” He patted his laps.

My eyes bulged. Was it possible for me to just sit on those yummy thighs? “N-no. I’m good.” I stuttered. His hair was matted over his head, a clear sign that he had played with them or repeatedly pulled on them. Then I realized I had just freaking stuttered. Since when did I turn into a stuttering mess?

Since Stephano started looking at you with that ‘can I eat you all day’ expression, my subconscious screamed.

“You’re not afraid of my thighs, are you?”

I narrowed my eyes. “No.”

“Then come on.” He laughed softly. The beautiful sound of his laughter blew my breath away. This man deserved the best, I- I loved him. Shit. My heart flipped at the thought.

“Babe?” His eyes twinkled. I blinked. Once. Twice.

Thrice- “Fine!”

I dumped myself on his thighs unceremoniously, landing my butt and then wriggling on them to get into a comfortable position. I heard him hiss. Then he groaned very softly I almost didn’t hear it. My cheeks flushed. It’d be best if I got out of here as fast as possible. It felt as if he was making sex sounds. Ugh.

“So, are you going?”

My whole being was tensed. He nuzzled his nose into my neck and inhaled. “Where?”

“A friend’s place.” I breathed. Goodness, this wasn’t good for us. Alone, in his office, with me on his scrumptious thighs, in a short dress that had now ridden up.
“Sure. Family dinner?”

His hands moved upwards till they were cupping my breasts and slowly fondling them while his breath fanned my neck as he placed torturous kisses on the same spot. He teased my nipples, I grinded on him without thinking, clenching my hands tight into a fist.

“Ohh…” what were we even talking about right now? The weather? Snow? Relationships? Oh yeah, going out. “No. His birthday.” I panted.

“His?” One hand moved back down and slowly traced over my lap, leaving hot tremors to course over the spots he touched with burning, desirable sensations.

“Yes.” I breathed absentmindedly, a part of me wondering if I was ready for his hand to be down there and the other part of me aching to have him closer to me. Those thoughts instantly vanished when he traced a finger over my slit through my pantie. He chuckled when I stiffened and the hand maneuvered into my pantie. He teased me, enjoying my tremble. I waited for him to move further and fulfill my deeper fantasy. For him to go closer.

Closer.

Closer....

His hand halted but he didn’t take it off my aroused bud. Disappointment filled me.

“Who’s that? Do I know him?”

Do you know any of my male friends apart from Paul and Diego? Not like you don’t give those ones the back off aura whenever we’re breathing air in the same place.

“Diego.” I breathed.

His hand tensed between my thighs.

“That dude from my wor-” I scrambled off his luscious thighs.

His eyes were glaring but they still moved down to my laps where the dress had ridden up. The desire that flashed in those sea blue eyes halted me from adjusting the dress.

I grinned inwardly. Feed on that, yo-you hunk!

“Yes. He’s my friend and he’s kind of, you know, new in Italy so I’m one of his few friends and I told him I would be there for him.”

“So you want to drag me along?”

Was he kidding? I almost laughed at the irritation clear on his face. Stephano is jealous! Yayy! “No. I...told him I would come with you.”

“Yep. You’ll be cumming with me when I’m done with you.” He flirted, eyes on my thighs all through as we spoke.

My cheeks flared. “Not that kind of come, Stephano!” I giggled. “I meant I would come over with you.”

“With Stephano...” He mused.

“Yeah. My boyfriend.” I stated in a duh tone. Why was he being so annoyingly inquisitive all of a sudden? With a tug of his hand, he pulled me towards him immediately and I awkwardly straddled him.

“Let’s do something Kara. Let’s cancel the contract.” He breathed against my shoulder blades.

It felt as if something had slammed into me and knocked me out of breath. My vision slowly blurred and I rested my chin on his wide shoulder so he wouldn't see my expression. It was reflexive!

“W-why?” I breathed, shuddering as fear coursed through me. He tried to pull my face away from his neck where I’d dug it in so he could see my face but I refused.

“Look at me Kara.”

“No.”

“Look at me.” He grounded.

I shook my head and held on tightly to him. Selfishly. This was what I feared, canceling the contract.

How do I cancel this feeling?  How do I stop my heart from fluttering at the mention of his name? Or how do I stop my breath from hitching when he does as little as respond to one of my absurd questions?

“I…can’t keep up with this Kara. I don’t want to.”

What was this feeling? Like a hole was being burnt right in my heart?
I braced myself and huffed. “Fine.”

“You agree?”

“Yes.” I pulled away and looked up at the ceiling, sniffing. I wouldn’t allow him see my face, I was stronger than heartache. Or was I?

“Thank you.” He pecked me but my smile was fake. He gave a stiff one in return. “Now I have you all to myself. Let’s go on a date, start all over.”

“You wanted to cancel the contract. What date?” I held my breath.

“I like you Kara, and you know that. Hell, I love you.’ He held my hands between us and pressed his lips to my neck. “I don’t want the contract to be the one binding us together. Date me. I promise to love you always.”

A weight was lifted off my chest as I giggled happily at his words. I could breathe properly without a tear threatening to drop.

“Love me than you’ve ever done?” Giggles sputtered off my lips.

He moved one hand between my legs and softly, brushed his thumb over my pantie again. His eyes glazed over for a second. Gosh. I shouldn’t have come here looking like a temptress.

“More than anyone would ever do. You’re my addiction. C-can I taste you?”

My. Heart. Just. Stopped.

“Er...yes?” I mumbled shyly but buckled my hips against his thumb to get that friction which I so badly needed, my breath coming out heavily. He chuckled. The thought of him seeing me down there was kind of mortifying. No one had ever seen me down there.

“Thank you baby. I really need you, I need this. Fuck.” He nuzzled his nose into my chest and breathed softly, slowly beginning to move one hand to fondle my left breast while my arms went around his neck.

Did men usually do this? Or was it just my man that had a kind of weird addiction to the smell of breasts—my breasts to be exact.

“-I need you Kara. You’re mine, right?” His voice held uncertainty and that made me hold his face in my hands, staring intently into his eyes.

It wasn’t like I usually sat on random men’s thighs and also, he was the only man I was seeing. I couldn’t even look at another man the way I usually looked at Stephano because that just didn’t feel right. Why was he insecure even after having me on his lap? And oh, was that his hardness poking against my bum? I heaved a sigh.

If I was thinking like this, I would go naked right in front of him and command him to make love to me, raw and hot. And did I want this, did I want him? Yes I did.

Slowly I nodded. And there was no going back. Because not only was I his, he was mine as well. He had always been mine.

“I’m yours Stephano,” I slanted my lips over his, relishing in the groan he released. “Yours always. Yes…” I hissed and arched my back, giving him better access to my breasts as my body went into a frenzy.
All I had to do was ask.

And he’d have filled the void.

*
So that's the explanation that had to come with Danielle's behavior at the bar and at the business party that was held in his house.

No frickle frackle in this chapter. Hahaha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 6.5K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
155K 7.7K 53
Billionaire's series~ 5 After an unfortunate event that threatens her life and that of her siblings, Rosa Matteo has no choice but to run away from h...
735K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
277K 10.6K 47
Billionaire's series ~ 4 Angela Alfonsi is the last born of the Alfonsi family, a family of businessmen and women involved in the Italian chain of ma...