She's not my sister

By BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... More

Chapter 1 - Never
Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 23 - Need
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 54 - The Calm Before
Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 47 - Don't press play

4.8K 137 71
By BOMask

"I wanna tell you just one more time
For your precious love
It means everything in the world to me
Everything in the world to me
And I'm just so wilding
Just to have you right home with me"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "So, were the last days good?" Liam asked me while we stood in the coffee spot.

We had returned a couple of days ago. Alix was at June's cause now we couldn't exactly all spend time together without it being all awkward between June and Liam, so I took her there and either she would meet me here later or I would pick her up there.

It was still so unreal to be back from the Bahamas and not be able to sleep together or kiss her whenever I want to around the house, but rules are rules and I won't break those if it means being away from Alix.

- "Yeah, I still think you should have stayed but I understand why you left. How have you been doing?" I asked him trying to understand if it actually helped him to come back sooner.

He gave me a smile. Not the happiest smile, but not the saddest as well.

- "Actually, I'm ok, I had time to think and being away from June is what me and her both need now. I've tried to have her forgive me for so long that I lost track of who I was. I don't know what I want yet. I know I love her, at some degree, but sometimes love is not enough and I realized I need time to live without her and make sure she has a place in my future." He responded making me sad about their break up, but proud of him for wanting to grow up with it.

I nodded my head and my mind drifted to Alix. I know I will always want her. She surprises me everyday. I still have that last night on my mind, that and our little encounter in the plane's bathroom. I think we should make a bucket list with places where we want to do it and keep crossing it out just for fun, hahaha.

Is it weird that our parents bed is one of them for me? Now that is the kind of thing that would win me getting stabbed by George instead of being sent to Portugal.

- "Earth to Harley?!" I finally got back into the real world as Liam tried to get my attention not only by calling me but also waving his hands in front of my face.

- "What? Oh, sorry Liam, I just got lost in my thoughts." I said not realizing I had the biggest smile on my face.

- "God dammit Harley is she all you ever think about? Those last days must have been something else for you and Alix." He said with a knowing smile.

- "Yeah she is and those last days are none of your busin-" I said but was cut off by an high pitch excited voice.

- "You guys! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" Kelly's voice sounded.

We both looked at her surprised to see her here for a second. Liam didn't seem weirded out by her presence, on the contrary, he seemed very pleased to see her.

- "Kelly? What are you doing here?" I asked still waiting to know how she appeared here randomly.

- "I came to visit my aunt, she lives above the coffee and I needed to talk with her. She owns an hostel three hours away near the beach and I'm going to be working part time there for the rest of the summer cause she can't go and asked me to take care of things around there." She explained quickly.

- "Really? We kind live around here. It's weird that we never saw you while you visited her other times." Liam responded with a quizzical expression.

She sat down in our table now and continued speaking with a smile.

- "Well, not really. It's actually like the second time I'm here and the first was a couple of years ago with my parents when she moved here. We live across the country and last time I saw her was last year and she was at the hostel during summer so yeah." She responded.

- "It's so cool you guys live here. I was going to give you a call today and tell you to come and spend a couple of weeks at the hostel. It's cheap, it has a pool and it's, as I said, by the beach. Oh and I'm there, so extra bonus points for you to be lucky enough to have my company." She said and winked at Liam who was still smiling like an idiot.

- "Well, I might just take up your offer. It's not like I have anything planned, what about you Harley?" Liam answered Kelly and asked me after.

I thought for a bit. I would really like that, it meant me and Alix could get away for a bit more, but I had to talk with her and our parents.

- "I'll see what I can do, but it does sound good. I'll say something if I decide to eventually go." I responded not caring too much about deciding it now.

- "Cool, I have some friends I want you to meet there, oh and when you go make sure you bring Alix along and the rest of the guys. You're all going to love it!" She said excitedly.

- "Oh, I almost forgot to ask you, can you send me the pictures from the Bahamas if you have any Kelly? I am trying to have all of them so I can send them to everyone or make a Facebook group with them. Mine and Alix's are uploading to an hard drive." I said and we continued our conversation.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

After a couple of hours with June, Harley picked me up so we could have dinner with our parents. I would much rather stay with her somewhere I had no rules to follow, but I guess my dad and Julie also want to spend some time with us.

- "Yeah, apparently her aunt owns it or something. It would be really cool to convince your dad to let us go." Harley spoke. We were already outside our house but she was telling me she and Liam encountered Kelly.

- "Yeah, but I'm worried June won't come and if what you said about Liam seeming interested in Kelly is true, then she definitely won't like to be there. Either way we have to talk about that later. Now I want my kiss before we get inside the rules den and my dad reminds us we are under his roof again." I responded with a smile at the end, pulling her close.

- "Your wishes are but commands to me my love." She responded with a smile and kissed me smiling against my lips making me do the same.

- "I sure hope so. I love you." I responded in between kisses.

- "E eu mais a ti Alix." She responded knowing I knew exactly what her words meant.

It took us a couple more minutes before we decided that we needed to get inside before things got out of hand and we were late for dinner.

_______________________________________

- "Hey mom, hum, do you remember Kelly?" Harley asked her mom as soon as we sat at the table. We had just been talking about the Bahamas.

Her mom seemed to think for a bit before her eyes widened.

- "The Kaufman's girl? Yeah, you, Liam and her were inseparable, what about her?" She responded with curiosity.

- "We actually found her in the Bahamas and today me and Liam bumped into her in the coffee spot and apparently her aunt owns an hostel near the beach and she's working there during summer. She asked us if we wanted to spend a couple of weeks there." Harley responded as she put food on her plate.

My dad reacted before Julie could respond.

- "You just got back and you already want to leave again? Incredible..." He said and took a sip from the glass of wine in front of him making the three of us look at him.

Harley breathed out, probably trying not to say something she would regret, I kept my mouth shut as well, but my expression was one of annoyance and Julie was the one to speak.

- "Could you please do us all a favor and not start with your things again. Like you said, they just got back, so cut them some slack." She said and looked back at Harley.

- "It must have been nice to reconnect with her. She was a good kid. If you want to go I see nothing wrong with it. Me and George will be working starting tomorrow and I know spending your summer here isn't the definition of fun, even though I wouldn't mind having you two around. Grinch over there and I actually spend some nice days alone, I don't know what he is complaining about." She responded making me and Harley excited and making us laugh while my dad glared at her.

I could see he wasn't mad, but he wasn't completely happy with Julie's decision in being so ok with it.

- "What about you dad? Let me go please? I don't want to be locked in the house for the rest of the summer. I promise I'll be good and I have some money on the side." I pleaded hoping he would take Julie's ways as an influence and not as argument material.

He breathed in as he brought the napkin to his mouth gently wiping it. He then looked between me and Harley and finally at Julie.

- "It's not like I'm going to just force you to stay here during the whole summer, but I still think you could spend another week here before you leave, no?" He responded making me smile and kiss him on the cheek.

- "Thank you, thank you, thank you. And yes, I don't think we mind spending some more days here with our old folks." I responded looking at Harley who just nodded.

We did mind, cause that meant we had to follow rules, but it was better than having to stay here for the entire summer.

- "Yeah, I guess that's ok. I'll talk with Liam to ask when he's going after dinner. He's going to take his car and maybe he can give us a ride if he decides to go around the same time." Harley said bringing food to her mouth.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

I had just spoke with Liam and he was so happy that we could go, that even though he was planning on leaving in a couple of days, he decided to wait a little bit longer so we could go with him.

I sent a text to Matt, Luna and Leo telling them to come along and bring Leo's RV, which probably wasn't any different than just sending it to Leo cause they all lived together.

Alix was in the room talking with June and trying to convince her but I doubt she was being lucky in that conversation.

Just as Matt responded saying they were going to talk about it and decide, my pc made a ding sound telling me the photos had finished uploading and I thought it would be a good idea to see them and show where we stayed to mom and George before moving everything to the hard drive.

I left the room with it in my hand just as soon as Alix left her room.

- "So? How did it go?" I asked her.

She pressed her lips together and breathed out.

- "She said she'll see but she's not really in the mood to go and also she received a call after I left her house about some summer gigs in a bar somewhere and she's thinking about taking up the offer." She responded and shrugged her shoulders.

I told her we would have to wait and see and that the photos had uploaded and we moved to the couch where our parents stood.

- "Hey, do you want to have the Bahamas experience? Our photos just uploaded." I asked with a smile to both mom and George.

My mom smiled and she and George made space for me and Alix to seat.

We spend around half an hour seeing pictures and videos from our week. Receiving some shocked and angry looks from George when he saw a picture of me and Alix on the beach where she was laying with her belly down and I sat on her butt after spreading sunscreen on her back while we both smiled at the camera and I pointed at Alix's butt amused.

I probably should have made a selection of pictures before showing them to anyone.

I pressed the button to move to the next picture. Well it was actually a video, but the image was completely black. I had no idea what this was actually. Maybe one of those mistakes we all make while distracted and taking photos. I checked for the time of the video. 4 minutes. Well, I think we would realize if we were recording something by mistake for four minutes straight.

I decided to press play and check whatever it was, surely an image appeared. Me and Alix on the beach kissing while I filmed. It was around the time the sun was about to set and after some seconds I remembered the moment we were all watching.

I tried to exit the video but the keyboard wasn't working. No!!!

I remember this exactly and there's a reason I'm freaking the fuck out. This was when me and Alix had sex on the beach on the first day after the whole thing with Claire happened. This was supposed to be a photo, but my eyes were closed when I was taking it and after I closed them, I pressed the button to take a picture on my phone, but apparently it started recording.

I tried to shut the pc down and it wasn't workin as well. The video just kept playing. Alix was bound to have a panic attack, same as me, my mom had her eyes wide and George was getting furious.

The screen was now black but the sound kept on playing, at this point I had already dropped my phone probably. You could hear me and Alix kiss as we hummed and moaned in contentment and changed I love yous and such. I closed the laptop not knowing what else to do to stop the video from playing. I can't believe this is happening. I knew we were completely fucked and turned white as I remembered exactly what Alix had said to me that afternoon just before I removed her bikini from her body.

- "Please Harley, please fuck me." Was the next thing to be heard in the silence of the living room and the video finally stopped playing.

We are so dead.

_______________________________________

A/N

Two update with less than a week apart, fuck yeah. I do it for you guys. Hope you enjoy it and I'll try to keep them coming more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.1K 48
Hate, lust, and two very large egos create nothing but issues, especially for these two women who are forced to work together. With their two comple...
126K 4.4K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
212K 11.1K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...
490 27 18
For the hopeless romantics like myself๐Ÿคญ(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...