Insanely troubled- Jeremiah V...

By lovelyfeelz

Everly Mills a therapist goes home to someone to have a session. This session happens to be with none other t... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen - Jerome part one
Chapter sixteen- jerome part two
Chapter seventeen- jerome part three
Chapter eighteen- jerome part four
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven- turning into his true self part-one
Chapter twenty eight- turning into his true self part- two
Chapter twenty nine- turning into his real self part-3
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty five

Chapter five.

2.8K 75 3
By lovelyfeelz

Everly and Vanessa were walking around at campus. If she kept being there as much as she were, it would look like she went there.

Don't get her wrong, she'd actually been in College. But, she was fifteen when she started there. People would always get shocked when she explained that.

They were just walking around campus, talking about the most random things. That's when Everly remembered something that Vanessa had told her earlier.

''How is it going with that guy that were staring at you the other day, talked to him?'' She asked curiously as people walked past them.

''No, I haven't had the guts to do it''
Vanessa confessed with a sight, twirling some of her brown hair around her finger.

''Then what are we waiting for? We only live once, V. You need to take more risks"

Vanessa was the best person ever and Everly wanted to find her someone. She deserved that and so much more.

"Funny coming from you, Ev. I know you're crushing on carrot-head. Perhaps you should take some risks yourself" Vanessa said loudly, a silly smile on her face.

"Me, crushing on Xander? Pfft, never" Everly laughed in an awkward tone. "Beside, it would be highly unprofessional, you know I am—"

"His therapist, yeah, yeah, I know. But why should that have anything to do with it? You said it yourself, you only live once" She replied, using Everly's own words against her. But, what she said wasn't fully untrue.

"Ok, you may be right, but, right now we're going to focus on you, alright?" Everly asked with a small smile.

"Alright"

"So, I can assume you've already done the research to know were his dorm is?"

"East building, dorm 135" She mumbled, looking down at the ground. She had a nervous face expression, she was even shaking a little.

"And hey, don't you worry, you'll
blow him away!" Everly said cheerfully.

Quickly, they walked over to the East building, towards the boys dorms. And, she had honestly never seen Vanessa so anxious before. They stopped up in front of a door with the number 135 on it. Everly was about to knock when Vanessa stopped her.

"I think I'll go back to my dorm" She said nervously as she started to back away.

"To late to back out now" Everly said shrugging amusingly. She knocked on the door. That made V stop in her tracks.

The door slowly opened, and a somewhat tall boy with curly blonde hair leaned on the door. He gazed at Everly with a confused look, not that odd considering he had never seen her before.

"Hi you're Jonas from Vanessa's class right?" She said energetically. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly before he nodded with a "yeah I am".

His eyes then shifted over to Vanessa and he instantly changed his posture, his eyes not able to leave hers. "Oh, right, this is Vanessa"

"Hi!" Vanessa said awkwardly, a shy smile on her face.

"I alrea-already know" Jonas stuttered, smiling just as shyly as her.

"That's good" Everly breathed out, backing away. She had done her part by introducing them, now the rest was up to them.

"Maybe, you want to grab coffee or something wi-with me?" He then asked suddenly. Everly stood in the corner with a cheesy smile on her face. Vanessa looked pure shocked.

"Now?" She questioned.

"Yeah, if you want to?" He said rubbing his neck, his eyes were moving from her onto the floor several times. He looked incredibly nervous.

"Sure, why not!"' She said trying to
hide her excitement.

"Well, I'll leave it to the two of you" Everly breathed out with a laugh. She didn't want to
ruin this for her by joining them.

"Thank you Ev" Vanessa whispered to her subtly.

"No problem, you deserve this" She whispered back with a small smile. She started to walk away, turned around and gave her best friend a silly thumbs up and a wink before she fully disappeared out of sight.

————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 382 22
When Ianthe Thatcher, a 21 year old Gotham City native reluctantly accepts a seemingly promising position at Arkham Asylum, her path takes an unexpec...
5.8K 253 10
Anyone want to take 'couples counselling' and see at what point the therapist realises we don't know each other? Because no matter how you met ea...
1.2K 64 10
Years after the Death of his Husband, Jack comes face to face with Terry McGinnis and something about the boy reminds him of his late husband. When T...
24 0 8
A young woman living a new life in Gotham ends up meeting a man who has nearly everything he wanted in life growing up. What will happen to the both...