Beautiful You (✔️)

Por -pcyxoxo-

Highest ranks on Wattpad: #4 in Humor #4 in Romance #5 in badboy #1 in romcom Book I Meet Oliver Lee, who... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Announcement
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Seasons of the Year- New Book
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Important Announcement -Book 2
Chapter 80-The End
Updates about "Beautiful Us"

Chapter 3

31.1K 1K 37
Por -pcyxoxo-

                            Narrator

Liana, sighed as she came down from the ladder. She smiled at the wall, she finally finished her comic strips on the wall that her best friend allowed her to work in.

Stacy came to her looking very impressed. "I don't know how you are not hired yet. It looks absolutely amazing and good."

Liana, smiled. "Thank you for allowing me to do this."

"Shh.... you must be hungry. Let's get some food and drinks." Stacy said as they walked towards the counter.

"The wall looks great." one of the employee said looking at Liana.

"You think so?" Liana asked.

"A lot of the customers said they can't wait to see the end results when they saw you working on it. I think they will absolutely love it, just like how we are loving it."

Liana felt confident for the first time after a long time. She was losing hope in her talent due to quite a lot of rejections from many companies.

"Well, let's hope that she gets a phone call soon." Stacy said putting her arms around Liana.

"Guys, we got a huge order of drinks." another employee came forward. "They want about 200 sandwiches and Coffees for 250 people in few hours."

"I hate when they do this." Stacy complained in annoyance. "We have to post in our website and put up a notice that at least a day's notice is given for huge order."

"Okay." the employees said nodding their head with agreements.

"Would you like me to help you all?" Liana asked.

"That will be great." Stacy said looking at her best friend with grateful eyes.

"We can do it." they cheered together and started getting the orders ready.

It seemed like forever they were making drinks and sandwiches. Many customers had to wait for a long time for their orders. Most of them was complaining so much.

"I hate this!" Stacy said annoyed while making drinks." Who the heck does that? Giving such late orders."

"A man came... he said his company needs it as soon as possible." one employee said while busy packing the sandwiches that another employees was making.

It took almost two hours to make everything and the lines on the Cafe was slowly decreasing. One worker was busy with the customers who was standing which made it better.

When they finished making the sandwich and the coffees was ready. A man entered looking impressed.

"That didn't take much longer. I am glad I came here today." he said smiling at them.

"Next time please give us a day ahead's time, just in case we run out of things or need more workers." Stacy said looking at the handsome man before her.

"I know, but it was such a last moment gathering." the man said looking some what apologetic.

"I get that thing, but just keep in mind for future thing." Stacy said. "You want us to take the things out for you all? We kept all the sandwiches on huge boxes and coffees on take out boxes."

"I'm good. I have some men outside who will do the work. Thank you for the offer, but I guess you all are busy with the lines already." he said pointing to the lines of customers.

"O shoot!" Stacy said. "Everyone back at work, now!"

"It was nice meeting you...." the man paused looking at the name tag of Stacy. "Stacy.... Hope to see you again and thank you again for taking in the last moment huge order."

"No problem." then the man left while four men entered to take the orders.

"You know who was that?" Liana asked.

"Some guy who works at an office maybe? He looks helpless when I told him that he should give a day's time. Must be working with an immature Boss who demands things whenever he want."

Liana laughed. "An immature Boss? How do you know that? Maybe, the boss was helpless too like him."

"Maybe..." Stacy thought "But still." she huffed.

"Should we go for a drink later?" Liana said winking.

"Yes. Need it." Stacy said laughing.

Later that day at night. Stacy and Liana went to have some drinks with Barbecue.

"Why don't you work in the Cafe in the mean time when you look for a job." Stacy said pouring Liana a drink.

Liana laughed. "You do know that I am working somewhere else too." she said turning to the side and taking a shot.

"I know, but won't it be better working in my Cafe. I can hire you as a Manager." Stacy smiled.

Liana laughed.

"I am not joking." Stacy said looking serious.

"I know." Liana's laughed died and she pour herself a drink. "But I have some other things in my mind. You can call me whenever you have less employees, but I want to stand on my own feet and do something just like you did." Liana said winking at her

Stacy rolled her eyes and then her face turned serious.

"This offer is valid till forever. Whenever you feel like joining. I will hire you as Manager for my other Cafe. I am planning to extend my business in Seattle." Stacy said thoughtfully. "If you take the offer, maybe you can be my Manager in Seattle when the store is ready for everyone and then while you be Manager there, maybe at the same time you can look for work as a Cartoonist there." Stacy said.

"That's not a bad idea, but I will think about it though. I haven't plan about shifting yet. Do you want me to leave this place so soon?" Liana said.

Stacy smacked her lightly on her arms and huffed.

"I was just joking." Liana said. "

"You better be." she said.

"Here, I will pour you a drink as an apology." Liana said pouring the drink.

"Cheers to us." they clinked their glasses together as they enjoyed the barbecue.

There was a group of Men in suit who most probably just came here after work. They were loud and seemed drunk. They were loud and too noisy.

"He thinks of himself as someone high, huh?" a man said standing up. "One day he will learn his lesson."

"Shh...." a man said pulling that drunk man down and was apologizing to the other customers around them.

"He thinks he is handsome and successful." the man shouted. "So what if he is? he needs to have empathy and good heart." the man said looking at each one. "Am I right?"

"Sir, you are being loud." one customer complained from their seat.

"You all don't understand how we feel." the drunk man said looking at the woman who just said that.

"When you are in our place, you will understand us." the man said.

"Someone take him home." another customer complained.

"Sorry about that." the men said, and started taking their things.

"Ma'am, can we have the bill, please." one of the man said.

"Are you kicking me out? Over here also?" the man said shouting. "That Boss also kicks me out of his office too."

"This man seemed stressed. I wonder where he works." Liana said to Stacy.

"Doesn't sound like a good place. They all seemed so stressful."

"I want to quit from the job." that man started screaming as they exited.

Liana sighed. Some people are at least getting a full time job. She thought to herself.

When they finished their dinner. Liana was half drunk so was Stacy.

"Are you sure you are able to go home on your own?" Stacy said slurring as Liana was helping her to get on the Taxi.

"Yeaaaa." Liana said. "Sir, take her home safely." she said as she shut the door behind.

"See you, Liana." Stacy said while peeping out from the window and waving. Liana waved back and then she turned around and walked on a wall. She fell down.

"Where did the wall came from?" she said out loud looking at the wall.

"I hope you are talking about those beautiful artistic walls and not those plain ones when you are describing me. I am worth millions actually billions." a snobbish voice said.

"The walls speak." Liana said.

"Definitely. You never knew?" The wall said.

"Hmm...." Liana said looking at the wall.

"As fun as it seem.I don't have time for interaction. Hope you take care." the wall said.

"Obviously the wall can't help you to get up." Liana said laughing.

"Ma'am, do you want me to call a taxi for you?" another voice said.

"Taxi is so expensive." Liana said.

"Call her a taxi and pay the man." the wall said to the other voice.

That's how Liana got inside a Taxi with someone's coat.

"Thank you, wall. I will come and visit you soon." Liana screamed as the Taxi drove off.

"Now Ma'am, what is your address?" the taxi man asked.

"Why? Are you trying to stalk me?"

The man looked at her with pity.

"I am just doing my job. The man paid me well!" he said sounding like he was offended.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book, please give it a Vote and a share if you enjoyed reading it. Happy readings!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2M 110K 30
My name is Emily. Two years ago I lost everything. I thought I could start a new life. I thought Abby was gone. I thought I'd never see Jasper again...
303K 10.1K 46
"There's always a rainbow after the rain". Maddie had the worst summer of her life. What happened? Her boyfriend cheated on her with her old friend...
14K 982 56
"Weird feelings as in, you like me?" Cedric asked me. "Maybe." I shrugged. "What the fuck is maybe, Kathleen? Either you like someone or you don't...
734K 27.1K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...